Author Topic: Pokémon Villains 2014?  (Read 2405 times)

Offline BlackjackGabbiani

• Bunnygirl
Pokémon Villains 2014?
« on: November 01, 2013, 05:50:20 pm »
I had a rough idea for a skit with the bosses together (veeeeery rough) and require more to join me on this mad endeavor.

I go as Ghetsis (BW1 "castleman" outfit) and I spoke with something this year who talked about going as Cyrus. So that leaves Archie, Maxie, Giovanni, Lysandre, and possibly Gordor. And whoever else would be suitable. Once we have a cast set we can all talk about a script.
And if we don't do a skit, we could walk around together and be all villainy and stuff, and between us we can take over/destroy/reshape/get all the money of/build a new population of THE WORLD!
« Last Edit: November 01, 2013, 05:52:58 pm by BlackjackGabbiani »

Offline fadadio

• Cabbit
    • Facebook
Re: Pokémon Villains 2014?
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2014, 02:23:30 pm »
You have a Cyrus huh?

I have always wanted to cosplay as Cyrus, do you know how this Cyrus plans to make his or her costume?

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2014, 08:46:02 pm »
You're the one I talked to who said he was going to do so.

And I may have found an Archie, though it's a...specific version of him (I don't know if I can spoil things for Pokémon Special, since the translation is still coming out, but those of you who know what happens in the Emerald arc should be able to guess).

Offline kuroki-neko

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2014, 09:14:01 pm »
I could be the leader of Team Aqua, now that i know i can grow a beard like his.

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2014, 01:06:57 pm »
That sounds like it would be awesome.

The idea I have for a potential skit is "hazing the new guy", but the only actual part I can think of is Giovanni trying to challenge Lysandre to a battle and telling his pokemon to use Rock Tomb, to which Lys goes "Oh that's REAL mature". Only without either of them...or the rest of the skit...then we need ideas.

Offline kuroki-neko

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2014, 05:17:23 pm »
I got a great idea, ill tell it when i know ill be able to make it to con.

Offline fadadio

• Cabbit
    • Facebook
« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2014, 06:27:14 am »

And I may have found an Archie, though it's a...specific version of him (I don't know if I can spoil things for Pokémon Special, since the translation is still coming out, but those of you who know what happens in the Emerald arc should be able to guess).
wow really?

What else did I say?

hehe I dont remember much, I was a little overloaded on the "stay in character juice"
« Last Edit: May 14, 2014, 06:31:05 am by fadadio »

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #7 on: May 14, 2014, 09:48:42 am »
If you end up doing this, I can add it to the info in my thread for the shoot. That way people can know to come see the skit if you end up doing it.

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2014, 08:22:28 pm »

wow really?

What else did I say?

hehe I dont remember much, I was a little overloaded on the "stay in character juice"

You sure weren't in character when you said it. It was near the end of con and I was in my Ghetsis outfit and you said you were going to be Cyrus this year. So you aren't?

I'm really not sure if a skit would be feasible this year then, since we've had very little input especially on what the skit would BE.