Author Topic: Kumoricon 2013 AMV  (Read 2229 times)

Offline kiichain

• Director of Operations
  • Sailor Scout
    • deviantart
Kumoricon 2013 AMV
« on: December 13, 2012, 04:38:33 pm »
Oyos

I am looking for 2 individuals to do a series of action sequences that will be used for motion reference in the kumoricon amv for 2013. I have learned a lot from the last one I made that was shown at opening ceremonies, and the most important lesson was having others help me work on this instead of doing everything by myself.

That being said, I am looking for 1 guy and 1 girl mainly, but 2 or 3 extra bodies will be helpful too.
The 2 main people have to be able to do quite a bit of running, be somewhat able to act (to get a good capture of expressions and actions) and both be around 5'6" (give or take an inch, because I need both the guy and girl to be able to look at eachother without craning their necks). Bonus points if you have look similar to the 2013 mascots.

To anyone else who wants to help out as extras, you will also need to be able to do some running and dancing, and there is also one small fight scene (action reference for cosplay chess).

the time and day for this filming is tbd. I am somewhat flexible in scheduling. If you can handle the requirements and are interested, pm me here on the forums