Author Topic: Looking for Roommates!  (Read 2386 times)

Offline HeavenscloneX

• Chibi
    • Facebook
Looking for Roommates!
« on: November 13, 2012, 03:33:49 pm »
Off-topic is definitely the best place for this one!  I am buying a house in Hillsboro and have two roommate spots to fill.  It is located in Arbor Roses. 

Built in 2007
1530 SQFT
3 bedroom
2.5 bath
2 levels
1 car garage
Fenced in backyard
Laminate wood floors downstairs
Gas fireplace
Tile countertops
Laundry room

Includes Clubhouse access (gym, pool, hotub, and commons)

Rent is $475, not factoring in utilities. 

Here are pictures of the place posted by the reality site.  If you want to see more pictures, I have taken a bunch more of the inside:

http://www.rmlsweb.com/v2/public/PhotoViewer.asp?CRPT2=IXgUGzBIMaXRZAHxVDFpDNhxycXIhdSwPL3wVLx0cHhsCZDU9EUM9NRoPegzDzDTtKksvmphBtXXEXSPzBzB92QzDzDdgh

This is a very safe and secure neighborhood.  I will be looking to fill these spots around the beginning of December.  Send me a PM or reply to this thread if you or anybody you know is interested or have any questions.

~YattaDante
~Yatta Dante
The Anime Hunters

Offline Titus_Love_Doll

• Bunnygirl
Re: Looking for Roommates!
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2012, 01:22:08 am »
really and you didnt tell me o.O

Offline Washougal_Otaku

• Bunnygirl
Re: Looking for Roommates!
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2012, 12:49:24 pm »
Off-topic is definitely the best place for this one!  I am buying a house in Hillsboro and have two roommate spots to fill.  It is located in Arbor Roses.

Actually, I think you could also put this in Manga Swap Meet, possibly, since it is money-related.  I guess that would be a final decision for the mods, though...

The house looks AMAZING!!!  If I wasn't already in a good situation myself, I'd totally jump on this!

Maybe I didn't see this, but what about pets?  Are any considered acceptable?  Some potential roommates might be curious about that...

Here are pictures of the place posted by the reality site.

Sorry, but my grammar sense are tingling...  *realty

OOH!  Are you planning on having a house-warming party?  There'd probably be quite a few forum members who'd be up for that.  (Me being one of them, depending on when and whether or not I can bring my newborn son).
My cosplay plans for 2022 (thus far): Vanir from Konosuba
My son's plans this year (thus far): Penguin Chiyo-chan from Azumanga Daioh