Author Topic: [Esther Park] Pick Up Your Mess!  (Read 2217 times)

Offline Lynx

• Sailor Scout
[Esther Park] Pick Up Your Mess!
« on: September 02, 2012, 07:27:43 pm »
Saturday night there was still a continuing crowd of cosplayers roaming about at the park. The area that was used for the Glomp Circle became emptied of all people. However, despite the fact that cosplayers left the area for the night (as they should for legal reasons), they left their trash behind. One lone attendee had enough of the garbage and took action. It was this girl. I know not of her identity, but I shall post her here for all of you to see. She picked up the area where most of the trash was when she didn't have to. There was pizza, empty cigarette packs, water bottles and all other sorts of garbage. I noticed she was picking up too late otherwise I would've aided her in this action. If anyone knows who she is, send her thanks again for her efforts in cleaning up other people's mess. She deserves the recognition.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2012, 07:28:01 pm by Lynx »
[Insert Snazzy Signature Here]

Offline Wrath-Chan19

• Bunnygirl
Re: [Esther Park] Pick Up Your Mess!
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2012, 10:10:00 pm »
Oh god yes!
I thank her!

I didn't really see the aftermath due to personal stuff, but earlier me and my friends just stopped and said, "Well since everyone else is dumb I guess we have to pick this trash up" Which we did. Someone had left all this LIFE money on the ground. Luckily finally some people helped us out.

BUT GUYS SERIOUSLY KEEP THE PARK NICE!
I rarely get on here anymore, if you want to chat hit me up on Cosplay.com. I my username is Loveable-Eve

Offline YouLikeRice

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2012, 11:12:33 pm »
I don't know her, but I also want to thank her for her good actions.

And people should pick up their trash! D:<

Offline princess_of_zeal

• Catgirl
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2012, 01:04:13 am »
Awww...that's no good.  I would have helped pick up too if I would have known.  (They were still playing and such when I left)  Thank you to those who did pick up their trash as well as other's trash.