Author Topic: Introdution to Cosplay: A Field Guide to Costumed Survival! Saturday 10:30-12  (Read 1866 times)

Offline Raiphin

• Sailor Scout
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • Raiphin Cosplay Facebook Page
Hello Everyone! I'm Raiphin and my panel-buddy Vera and I are back for our second year with this panel at Kumoricon, with a bigger room and a revamped panel featured even more amusing pictures and stories of things I've screwed up! Or not, but the ones where I screw up are usually funnier.

Here are the details:
Intro to Cosplay: A Field Guide to Costumed Survival
Sat 10:30am - Sat 12:00pm – Panel 2 (Heritage F – Hilton)

So, you've decided that giant swords, neon hair, and miles of ruffles sound like your idea of a good time—but you don't know where to start. Maybe you tried it that one time twelve hours before con… with hilarious results. No idea what to do when a camera's shoved in your face?

I've spent ten years learning the ropes and I want to help. From figuring out what you really want out of your cosplay experience to how to win the war between animation and reality, let me show you there's more to cosplay than hot glue and hope!

~~~~~~~~~

I'll be keeping an eye on this thread so lemme know if you guys have any questions about the panel, things your wanna see, and hopefully eventually feedback afterwards!

domo~
~Raiphin~
facebook.com/RaiphinCosplay

Upcoming Cons: GGC, Akicon, Sakuracon
Costumes: Hajime (Gatchaman CROWDS), Rise (Persona4), Meilin (CardCaptor Sakura), Mahou Shoujo Madoka (PMMM)