Author Topic: Any help for cosplay?  (Read 1246 times)

Offline slaidninj

• Chibi
    • Facebook
Any help for cosplay?
« on: July 27, 2012, 09:21:43 pm »
So i need help badly i am trying to cosplay skull kid and was just wondering if anyone would be able to help make it or tell me the materials i need to make it myself. I got the mask already just need the rest of the cosplay... let me know as soon as possible, ill leave my email down below if you want to contact me.

Offline BlackjackGabbiani

• Bunnygirl
Re: Any help for cosplay?
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2012, 04:00:56 pm »
What sort of help do you need?

Offline slaidninj

• Chibi
    • Facebook
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2012, 10:06:22 pm »
just with what materials to use on the cosplay itself. like for the mask and fabric for the bodysuit.

Offline 7bijou7

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2012, 11:43:41 pm »
I saw in one video someone used a old sombrero for the hat, cut it up and spread it afterwards they painted it and added a sort of headdress for it the top. I've seen some skull kids that are really detailed and some not so much, Are you planning on doing all the details?
Heres a video tutorials I found: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9FvR1sFp-uA to get past the mask making go to 3:40 ish
The person who made this seemed to be resourceful and can give you a few ideas of how to do yours.
Planned Cosplays for Kumo 2015:
BB Hood - Darkstalkers
Umi Sonoda (Yume no Tobira ver.) - Love Live!
Bunny Maid TV Head - Original
Princess Bubblegum (Tart Dress) - Adventure Time

Offline slaidninj

• Chibi
    • Facebook
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2012, 04:11:28 pm »
Trying to get the most out of this cosplay so ya lol. Going to be cosplaying for 2013 kumo, as well as entering the cosplay contest. Ill watch the video thanks 7bujou :D