Author Topic: Washougal_Otaku a piece of advice!!!!!(incase you haven't already done so)  (Read 1992 times)

Offline superjaz

• Bunnygirl
TODAY IS MOTHERS DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And while your future baby is still in its marinating stage, your future wifey is still doing mommy work

So just in case you haven't done so
DO SOMETHING OR BUY SOMETHING NICE FOR HER

Just a piece of advice, doesn't need to be big, last year for fathers day I just got chris a paper back book....

tho you know what he got me last year?  Nothing.......and yeah it bothered me cuz while yes today is technically my first mothers day, I think the job starts early for the mom, like the momment we have to avoid eating certain things or get morning sickness etc.

Also happy mothers day to all the other moms out there, My hubby has done much better this year and I am having a nice weekend
superjaz, that is jaz with one z count'um ONE z!
Proud mom of 2 awesome kids

Offline Washougal_Otaku

• Bunnygirl
Thank you, Jaz! Actually, I do have something planned, however, due to work plans and a family function, as well as getting paid on Tuesday, it's going to have to wait until then.
My cosplay plans for 2022 (thus far): Vanir from Konosuba
My son's plans this year (thus far): Penguin Chiyo-chan from Azumanga Daioh

Offline superjaz

• Bunnygirl
That works, I am glad, my work here  is done
superjaz, that is jaz with one z count'um ONE z!
Proud mom of 2 awesome kids

Offline Titus_Love_Doll

• Bunnygirl
fors motherday i got out my card making stuff adn the kids i watch all made motherday cards and with the infant we did foot prints for mom good idea