Author Topic: Need a friend...  (Read 2291 times)

Offline dogbrainv

• Oni
Need a friend...
« on: September 02, 2011, 07:12:11 pm »
So its my first time going.... I am a yaoi boy.... Feel a little weird was hoping someone would want to hang out and show me the ropes.

Offline RemSaverem

• Bunnygirl
Re: Need a friend...
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2011, 08:15:52 am »
Good luck! It's a pretty friendly place. A great way to start is to find a photoshoot or panel in a fandom you're familiar with, a tourney of a game you're familiar with, etc. Great ways to find like-minded people. It will happen, I'm sure!
Ellen. 2003: Fanfic panelist & contest judge.
2004: Beta Station Coord. 2005: Fan Creation Station Coord.;pre-event assistant to the con chair.2006: Fanfic Mgr/C.S. Coord.
2007, 8, 9, 10: Fan Creation Manager. 2011: Writing & Editing Coord (Publicity).

Offline Ichi_Kagetora

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2011, 12:17:50 am »
I'm sorry I didn't read this earlier! I love hanging out with new people!
When I am chasing my tail and catch my back leg instead, I will not bite down on my foot. This hurts, and my scream scares my human.

"Princess Yue doesn't need Appa: she's the moon, she can fly by herself."

Offline zenneth

• Catgirl
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2011, 11:08:06 am »
hahah-- its fun~~!

i wouldve loved to do fanservice with u just to psyche fangirls out, but i read this too late hahahahahah
cosplays done so far: kakuzu, gintoki, danboard, K Dash, assassin cross, loki of the emblem assassins, gilbert nightray, sebastian, black rock shooter kaito

Offline Titus_Love_Doll

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2011, 11:58:28 am »
kidnapps the yaoi boy and takes him to his own little yaoi  hang out spot -

I'd love to hang out with you maybe we can watch some good yaoi with my group of friends later when i m not in oklahoma getting ready for izumi con