Author Topic: cowboy link  (Read 3070 times)

Offline oishiidesuyo

• Chibi
cowboy link
« on: August 31, 2005, 08:01:39 am »
i was thinking about putting this in the gaming section, but since this is more about his outfit rather than the game, i chose cosplay chat. ^^

the new Legend of Zelda game, 'Twilight Princess' is going to be released next year (but you already knew that, right? ...right!?).
in the beginning of the game, Link doesn't don his usual full green attire. instead, he has more of a farm look, or, 'cowboy link!'

i have a feeling this might be a popular cosplay next year. or not, who knows. what do you guys think?
[size=9]FOOL! two swords and a hat don't make a samurai!!![/size]
http://htttp://www.shiroikaze.deviantart.com

Offline Seraph

• Bunnygirl
cowboy link
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2005, 08:05:41 am »
maybe in a simplifed form.  has some detailed emboirerty(can't spell X_X)
"Hm, the Moe is strong with this one..."
Kylite-"You and your TV Tropes!"<Refering to This Troper's ruined voc

Offline Neko_Chan

• Bunnygirl
cowboy link
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2005, 09:47:17 am »
o_o -stares at the animal- Ohmygod. I want one!
Oh sorry. ^_^
I think that it might become a cosplay for all the serious Link junkees out there...  But beacuse of the fabrics and the embroidery (Kuri-tan. :3) it might be a little chalenging. o_o; I dunno. Maybe?

Anonymous

cowboy link
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2005, 10:47:16 am »
alot of people might do a recognizeable costume..meaning they wont go into full detail.
though i have already made the costume since im a huge Link fan, and ill be wearing it this weekend^^

Anonymous

cowboy link
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2005, 05:05:07 pm »
Quote from: "Anonymous"
alot of people might do a recognizeable costume..meaning they wont go into full detail.
though i have already made the costume since im a huge Link fan, and ill be wearing it this weekend^^

oops..that was me *darn log in><*

Offline pikminlink

• Cabbit
    • http://www.consplayers.com
cowboy link
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2005, 05:06:38 pm »

oops..that was me *darn log in><*

can someone delete guest posts? i thought i was logged in, and theres no way to edit them -_-