Author Topic: Final fantasy 2011!  (Read 63118 times)

Offline EveofAbyss

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
Re: Final fantasy 2011!
« Reply #150 on: May 24, 2011, 11:24:42 am »
Are any of them on Cosplay.com? I'd love to see some pictures if there were any.

Buy my book of poems!
Lord Otaku commands you!

Offline OokamiYami

• Catgirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #151 on: May 24, 2011, 11:28:08 am »
I am debating  on which to bring to the shoot. It has to be either Stella or Tifa. Gaaaah. T__T;

Offline Wrath-Chan19

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #152 on: May 24, 2011, 11:30:48 am »
Nope, but some pictures are on DA
http://two-point-oh.deviantart.com/gallery/29901674
This is the Maqui
I don't think they have uploaded any other images yet, they've been a bit slow
I rarely get on here anymore, if you want to chat hit me up on Cosplay.com. I my username is Loveable-Eve

Offline EveofAbyss

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #153 on: May 24, 2011, 11:33:03 am »
I am debating  on which to bring to the shoot. It has to be either Stella or Tifa. Gaaaah. T__T;

*big puppy eyes* Tifa? puriiiiiisu? lol  :D

You know you can't resist the power of a puppy-eyed Barret.

Buy my book of poems!
Lord Otaku commands you!

Offline EveofAbyss

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #154 on: May 24, 2011, 11:36:26 am »
Nope, but some pictures are on DA
http://two-point-oh.deviantart.com/gallery/29901674
This is the Maqui
I don't think they have uploaded any other images yet, they've been a bit slow

Very nice. That's a great looking Maqui. Yup, I'm stoked to see everyone now, haha.

Buy my book of poems!
Lord Otaku commands you!

Offline chelseahavoc

• Bunnygirl
    • Chelseahavoc's DA
« Reply #155 on: May 24, 2011, 11:38:34 am »
im having a bit of difficulty with rydia. aperntly i've gaina bit of waight sence i started working on her. right now im doing some work outs and cardio to try to get back to the way i was so i can fit in it better. but if i cant get done with that in time my fall back will either be terra or rinoa (whom im working on atm)

also anyone know were i can get dancers tight for a good price?

i also vote day 2, mainly because its looking like the sailor moon one is on day 1.... and i cant wear anything BUT beryl that day with out massive amounts of pain xD stupid long nails
kumoicon 2013:
day 0: ANIMAL CROSSING Mayor
day 1: morning- Guu (hare + guu)
day 1: afternoon- Terra (ff6)
day 2: chibi moon (sailor moon)
day 3: Princess Zelda (loz:oot)

Offline EveofAbyss

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #156 on: May 24, 2011, 11:46:49 am »
That's three votes for day 2 then.

And best of luck slimming down, Chelsea. I'm in the same boat, trying to trim some excess for my costumes. Still got about 3 months though. You can do it! (but Rinoa would be cool too)

Buy my book of poems!
Lord Otaku commands you!

Offline OokamiYami

• Catgirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #157 on: May 24, 2011, 03:30:39 pm »

*big puppy eyes* Tifa? puriiiiiisu? lol  :D

You know you can't resist the power of a puppy-eyed Barret.

Aren't Barret's eyes usually angry looking? O.o; Lol, I'm considering to cosplay Tifa in the photoshoot since I heart her more than Stella. Stella and Serah can be on the other days. Lol. Unless someone says no.  x__x

Offline Chiroyo

• Chibi
    • My deviantART
« Reply #158 on: May 24, 2011, 03:41:01 pm »
:3 If I can finish my sword, I might be crossplaying as Noctis this year (from FF Versus XIII).
Photoshoot...probably on the second day? There are a LOT of photoshoots happening on the 1st day already and I'm in the VOcaloid one, so =P

You're crossplaying as Noctis?!?!?! I'm going as Stella! :DDD

:D I hope to crossplay Noctis, if I can just finish his sword and get my wig~ <3 Yay, a Stella 8D If I get my costume done, we should take pictures~!

And as for how we're doing this even though the game's not out yet? >D Cause' we're ultra nerds, that's why <bricked>
=P nah, the new character designs are just too awesome to pass up. What better way to fangirl/fanboy over something than cosplay? >D
cosplay 2011

Offline OokamiYami

• Catgirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #159 on: May 24, 2011, 05:01:25 pm »
Lol, that will be hella epic! I need to plan to make her sword too. I'm kind of confused if her clothing is going to be the same since the recent trailer had Noctis' clothing changed. x__x

Offline EveofAbyss

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #160 on: May 24, 2011, 06:02:56 pm »
And as for how we're doing this even though the game's not out yet? >D Cause' we're ultra nerds, that's why <bricked>
=P nah, the new character designs are just too awesome to pass up. What better way to fangirl/fanboy over something than cosplay? >D

I can understand that. I guess I didn't realize there was enough footage out there to go off of. I can't wait to see the results!

Buy my book of poems!
Lord Otaku commands you!

Offline Chiroyo

• Chibi
    • My deviantART
« Reply #161 on: May 24, 2011, 08:50:29 pm »
=P I'm probably going to go off of Noctis' clothes in the newer trailers, since they're most likekly portraying what it's going to be like in the game.
Noctis' sword is a beast to make @A@' All those little mechanical-looking add ons OTL.

:3 there's a steady stream of trailers on youtube and character shots on wikipedia~
cosplay 2011

Offline EveofAbyss

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #162 on: May 24, 2011, 09:33:29 pm »
I'll need to get caught up then. I think I only saw one or two trailers for Versus. But I adore what I saw. The characters and settings are so much darker and seemingly more metropolitan (a la VII's Midgar) than XIII's, so I am really stoked to see more of that game.

All that serves basically to say that you're cosplays will be well-received, heh. And yeah, that sword does look mighty awesome. Let me know if you need any help or tips.

Buy my book of poems!
Lord Otaku commands you!

Offline OokamiYami

• Catgirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #163 on: May 24, 2011, 09:58:13 pm »
=P I'm probably going to go off of Noctis' clothes in the newer trailers, since they're most likekly portraying what it's going to be like in the game.
Noctis' sword is a beast to make @A@' All those little mechanical-looking add ons OTL.

:3 there's a steady stream of trailers on youtube and character shots on wikipedia~

I saw some new character shots for Stella, but it's mainly for her white formal dress and her new hair style. I don't know if she will be wearing that same black dress and the short white cardigan though. It's hard for me to tell and I like to be very precise and accurate. x__x; And her rapier sword looks so difficult to make. T__T; It's going to be my first time making a weapon.

Offline Wrath-Chan19

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #164 on: May 25, 2011, 07:33:17 am »
im having a bit of difficulty with rydia. aperntly i've gaina bit of waight sence i started working on her. right now im doing some work outs and cardio to try to get back to the way i was so i can fit in it better. but if i cant get done with that in time my fall back will either be terra or rinoa (whom im working on atm)

also anyone know were i can get dancers tight for a good price?

i also vote day 2, mainly because its looking like the sailor moon one is on day 1.... and i cant wear anything BUT beryl that day with out massive amounts of pain xD stupid long nails
OH NOES!!! WE must have Rydia! I shall cheer you on!

There is the Leotard on MLK that is where I get all my dance stuff. %10 discount for a class or a show

What the Sailor Moon shoot is on day one? but that is when the VOCALOID shoot is!!!
I rarely get on here anymore, if you want to chat hit me up on Cosplay.com. I my username is Loveable-Eve

Offline chelseahavoc

• Bunnygirl
    • Chelseahavoc's DA
« Reply #165 on: May 25, 2011, 12:18:44 pm »
wrath..... D: i have no clue thats what i tought it was... then again i realy wanna enter beryl into the csplay chess thingy... i think it bubbles down to me possibly wearing beryl on a non photo shoot day ;-;

an yes we do dneed rydia... people rearly do her around here
« Last Edit: May 25, 2011, 12:19:14 pm by chelseahavoc »
kumoicon 2013:

Offline Wrath-Chan19

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #166 on: May 25, 2011, 01:44:14 pm »
FFIV could use more love

It might be after the Panel which most likely be on day 2

Offline Chiroyo

• Chibi
    • My deviantART
« Reply #167 on: May 25, 2011, 02:56:11 pm »

As for making weapons, there's a wonderful little thread on cosplay sword making here:  http://www.cosplay.com/showthread.php?t=170286 with several different ideas :3

They might have the Sailor Moon and Vocaloid shoots at different times =P But the Vocaloid one is definately on day one, cause' I'm in it xD
cosplay 2011

Offline nikkiolie

• It's over nine THOUSAND!!!!!
    • Facebook
« Reply #168 on: June 13, 2011, 07:12:37 pm »
I decided today that I am going to cosplay someone from FF. I don't think I have the time to make the costume so I am just going to buy it. I already need to finish one whole costume and remake a jacket on another and I typically get in these ruts where I don't want to work on cosplay at all so I imagine I would run out of time if I tried to make it.

BUT I am going to make the weapon since the costume doesn't come with one. And I will either have to make the shoes or I found some great looking ones online that I can buy they are just a bit spendy, but they look perfect.

Offline Chiroyo

• Chibi
    • My deviantART
« Reply #169 on: June 13, 2011, 07:56:43 pm »
I decided today that I am going to cosplay someone from FF. I don't think I have the time to make the costume so I am just going to buy it. I already need to finish one whole costume and remake a jacket on another and I typically get in these ruts where I don't want to work on cosplay at all so I imagine I would run out of time if I tried to make it.

BUT I am going to make the weapon since the costume doesn't come with one. And I will either have to make the shoes or I found some great looking ones online that I can buy they are just a bit spendy, but they look perfect.

:3 got any ideas on which FF character you want to cosplay as yet?
cosplay 2011

Offline Wrath-Chan19

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #170 on: June 13, 2011, 08:27:30 pm »
You should be someone from the Original game Nikki!

Offline nikkiolie

• Facebook
« Reply #171 on: June 13, 2011, 09:02:34 pm »
Yes I know exactly what character. In fact I already ordered the costume. I am going to order the wig Wednesday :D

Offline Chiroyo

• Chibi
    • My deviantART
« Reply #172 on: June 13, 2011, 09:52:46 pm »
Yes I know exactly what character. In fact I already ordered the costume. I am going to order the wig Wednesday :D

>D ooh, is it a secret?~
cosplay 2011

Offline EveofAbyss

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #173 on: June 13, 2011, 09:55:29 pm »
I knoooooow whoooo....^_^

Eager to see the final product.

I finally got some materials today, so I'll be updating my Barret soon. I got the material for his vest, so, yeah, things are looking good, for the most part.

Buy my book of poems!
Lord Otaku commands you!

Offline nikkiolie

• Facebook
« Reply #174 on: June 13, 2011, 10:14:51 pm »
I just wish the glue would dry faster so I could work some more. I guess I will just have to wait till tomorrow. I can't wait till the costume gets here. I should have both the costume and the wig by the end of next week :3

Offline Chiroyo

• Chibi
    • My deviantART
« Reply #175 on: June 13, 2011, 10:52:42 pm »
ah hah~ xD I ordered my Noctis wig. But my brother accidentally broke my sword ;A; so I  have to fix/remake it orz.
cosplay 2011

Offline OokamiYami

• Catgirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #176 on: June 14, 2011, 08:55:42 am »
Dx Nooooo! I need to reorder another blonde wig for Stella.  I am practically almost done with Tifa's cosplay. :)

Offline chelseahavoc

• Bunnygirl
    • Chelseahavoc's DA
« Reply #177 on: June 14, 2011, 11:49:03 am »
wore rinoa to the jinglefreetacos picnic and it was pretty comfy, just need to wear better socks with my boots <3
kumoicon 2013:

Offline EveofAbyss

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #178 on: June 14, 2011, 01:01:22 pm »
*giddy dance* I'm getting so excited and really want to see all your cosplay! I will probably be working on the gun-arm this week, extending it and opening the arm hole for these enormous muscles of mine, lol (kidding... :))

The arm and belly bands will be next (I'm not looking forward to the belly one, though).

Buy my book of poems!
Lord Otaku commands you!

Offline Chiroyo

• Chibi
    • My deviantART
« Reply #179 on: June 14, 2011, 01:11:51 pm »
xD I'll see if I can take some pictures soon. I might not get around to it anytime in the near future though, due to SAT prep classes, my summer part time job, getting ready for AA, etc.
cosplay 2011

Offline Soramunesanzun

• Catgirl
« Reply #180 on: June 14, 2011, 01:22:12 pm »
Hey guys, you know Julia from FFVIII? I'm cosplaying her for kcon C:

Offline nikkiolie

• Facebook
« Reply #181 on: June 16, 2011, 02:44:32 pm »
Lets see how well you know your final fantasy. Here is a picture of the contacts (I'm the Larxene) I am going to use and a picture of some progress on the weapon, lets see if you can figure out the character based on that.

« Last Edit: June 16, 2011, 02:44:58 pm by nikkiolie »

Offline Black~Rose

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
« Reply #182 on: June 20, 2011, 04:15:33 pm »
I'm bringing back my Aerith Cosplay (My first cosplay only it will be re-vamped.) And Lucrecia Crescent. I'm hoping to fix up Lucrecia as well. I was thinking about doing Game-Tifa but there are so many other Tifa's that are probably gonna do a waayy better job of it than I can so Imma knock that one off the list. ^^;;
« Last Edit: June 20, 2011, 04:23:57 pm by Black~Rose »

Offline nikkiolie

• Facebook
« Reply #183 on: June 20, 2011, 06:47:59 pm »
I got my costume in the mail today. Everything fits but two things. The shorts fit for the most part. They are just tight on the hips so I have a bit of a muffin top, BUT if I wear the belt right you don't see it at all. Other than that I love the shorts. They are really short and make my butt and thighs look fantastic.

The other thing that doesn't fit is the holster type thing that goes on my thigh. My thighs are too big, stupid muscle. But it is an easy fix. I just need to add a little bit of elastic to it and it will fit just fine.

Offline chelseahavoc

• Bunnygirl
    • Chelseahavoc's DA
« Reply #184 on: June 20, 2011, 07:14:38 pm »
<3 i know who nikkis doooing
kumoicon 2013:

Offline nikkiolie

• Facebook
« Reply #185 on: June 20, 2011, 07:17:39 pm »
You should XD I'm not sure if I have you on facebook or not (I have said who it was on fb) but you of all people should know :P

Offline chelseahavoc

• Bunnygirl
    • Chelseahavoc's DA
« Reply #186 on: June 21, 2011, 07:50:15 am »
and im super excited to see it D: i should add you on face book.... whod you buy it from? its ok if you dont wanna say though >.> i just wanna see it i bet youll be adorable <3
kumoicon 2013:

Offline nikkiolie

• Facebook
« Reply #187 on: June 21, 2011, 02:09:25 pm »
from cosplaymagic I was supposed to get the wig today but they didn't want to deliver it to the office where all the mail goes. -_-

Offline Soramunesanzun

• Catgirl
« Reply #188 on: June 21, 2011, 03:39:04 pm »
I know who as well :D So excite!

Offline nikkiolie

• Facebook
« Reply #189 on: June 21, 2011, 05:23:01 pm »
i got the wig today. I took a progress shot. The wig was not like the picture so it will take a little bit of work. Its coming along though. This is the first wig that I will actually have to do the whole proper way to put on a wig (the pin curls and pinning the wig to my head).

I'll actually put makeup and the contacts once the wig is done.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2011, 05:23:53 pm by nikkiolie »

Offline Soramunesanzun

• Catgirl
« Reply #190 on: June 22, 2011, 04:58:59 am »
/proud of self for being right

but I might be cheating because, I, too, cosplay Rikku xD But not that form. Yeeeeeet.

Offline EveofAbyss

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #191 on: June 22, 2011, 06:04:24 am »
Nikki, are you going to tighten up the top at all? In that wig progress shot at least, it is looking a little spacious/frumpy, and I know Rikku's top is more form-fitting.

Buy my book of poems!
Lord Otaku commands you!

Offline chelseahavoc

• Bunnygirl
    • Chelseahavoc's DA
« Reply #192 on: June 22, 2011, 07:54:28 am »
hmmm.... i have that wig too.... its super small >.< i wish id have known so i coulda worned you but ah well.... looks good so far
kumoicon 2013:

Offline nikkiolie

• Facebook
« Reply #193 on: June 22, 2011, 12:45:03 pm »
Yes I am going to tighten the top up, but I don't think I can tighten it up too much since the zipper of the costume is on one side. =/ The wig is kinda small but I imagine you had the same problem as me, it slips off easily right? I found while trying it on if I used clips it stays in place, so when I actually wear it I will use wig pins to hold it in place and it will work just fine.
Here is a progress shot of the shield and weapon

and reference

There is gule on both of them right now to smooth out the tape I put on. I put the tape on to smooth out the edges. The weapon is ready for resin but I am going to wait till the shield is ready too since I only have a small amount left. After I put one or two more layers of glue I will do a layer of resin then paint and I am done 8D
« Last Edit: June 22, 2011, 12:52:02 pm by nikkiolie »

Offline Black~Rose

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
« Reply #194 on: June 22, 2011, 12:50:15 pm »
I have a question specifically aimed at FFVII Cosplayers. Detailed information is here http://www.kumoricon.org/forums/index.php?topic=15485.0

Basically I want people to sing The Promise Land with me! Its such a pretty song and it would be a dream come true to have a cast of FFVII people sing it with me.

Offline OokamiYami

• Catgirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #195 on: June 22, 2011, 04:33:21 pm »
I have a question specifically aimed at FFVII Cosplayers. Detailed information is here http://www.kumoricon.org/forums/index.php?topic=15485.0

Basically I want people to sing The Promise Land with me! Its such a pretty song and it would be a dream come true to have a cast of FFVII people sing it with me.

That sounds really awesome. I don't mind singing with you. :)

Offline Black~Rose

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
« Reply #196 on: June 22, 2011, 05:44:03 pm »

That sounds really awesome. I don't mind singing with you. :)

Yay! I sent you a message with more info =]

Offline OokamiYami

• Catgirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #197 on: June 22, 2011, 06:31:24 pm »
Okie, I got it. :D

Oh yeah, I finally got my Tifa suspender straps!!! I am in love with it! <3

Now I just need her boots and her elbow armor.

Offline Black~Rose

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
« Reply #198 on: June 22, 2011, 06:55:55 pm »
I wish I knew how to make armor x_x

Offline CyanideCancer

• Cabbit
    • Yup
« Reply #199 on: June 23, 2011, 10:42:26 am »