Author Topic: badge holders  (Read 2019 times)

Offline Yatterman

• Sailor Scout
badge holders
« on: September 03, 2010, 11:44:45 am »
Do you get new badge holders at the convention because I can't seem to find the holder I have from 2009.
Yatterman-2010
Squall Leonheart-2013

Offline Coconutty93

• Bunnygirl
    • I will reject your reality and substitute it with my own...here.
Re: badge holders
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2010, 12:00:49 pm »
Yeah, they give you new ones. Although I usually buy a cool looking one at the store instead cuz the con ones are too plain. :P

Offline SgtGhostAlecMW2

• Cabbit
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2010, 01:06:10 pm »
you mean to tell me you can actully reuse the badge holder from last year? and they will not be confused for this year
being last years kumorion?
Cosplays i plan to go as at kumoricon:

Offline Coconutty93

• Bunnygirl
    • I will reject your reality and substitute it with my own...here.
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2010, 01:09:46 pm »
The badge holders don't really matter when it comes to what they look like and stuff. It just has to be a lanyard to hold your badge! xD

Offline SgtGhostAlecMW2

• Cabbit
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2010, 01:19:31 pm »
well if they have a badge holder i will get one there and i will use a lanyard i got at another convention
for my badge holder lanyard
Cosplays i plan to go as at kumoricon:

Offline Agent47

• Chibi
    • MySpace
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2010, 02:50:50 pm »
I still have my badges and holders from the last 2 years.

Of course, in 2008, the "holder" was a special lanyard that they basically made you wear with your badge.

But seeing as how last year and this year, the holder is just a plastic sleeve, I should probably bring my PS3 lanyard, for some extra "cool" points.
Who wants a hug from the Hitman/Generic Turk/Vergil?

Offline LexManos

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2010, 12:37:19 pm »
Just to clarify, the the 'holders' are the plastic things that actually hold the badge. How they affix to your persons really isn't that big of a deal you can use pretty much whatever you want as long as it's affixed above the waist where we can prominently see it.
This year we DID have both Lanyards, and the clips, (because we had a backlog of past years lanyards) but we blew through the lanyards rather quickly on day 0. So I believe we are down to just the clips.
However, if you have your own lanyard, it works fine. They also sell the really spiffy looking kumo lanyards in the dealers hall. And from a quick glance while helping people setup a few other vendors have some cool looking ones.

So, to sum up, it's the Plastic part that matters, it'll have 'Kumoricon 2010' printed on it so that we know you have checked in and gone through the registration line.