Author Topic: Cosplay Gatherings?  (Read 3629 times)

Offline BlitzAceTidus

• Sailor Scout
    • BATCosplay.com
Cosplay Gatherings?
« on: July 24, 2005, 10:49:14 pm »
Lets get some gatherings going! Have any gathering requests, just tell me a time and place and ill add it to the list.

GATHERINGS:

Full metal Alchemist: Sunday 2:00pm Lobby

Note: all gatherings are subject to change due to the schedule. Once its released we can try to make sure none of the gatherings over lap other stuff. :P

Offline sassy_lassy

• Chibi
Cosplay Gatherings?
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2005, 03:52:22 pm »
I was just about to post something like this too. ^^' Glad I'm not the only one thinking about it.

I suggest that people start planning group photoshoots for animes now.  It's always better to do that (especially for the people who have 3 + costumes) so groups can take pictures together at the same time.

I'd join in the FMA photoshoot ^^

A Naruto photoshoot would probably be a good idea too.
Sweet Times

Offline BlitzAceTidus

• Sailor Scout
    • BATCosplay.com
Cosplay Gatherings?
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2005, 03:53:30 pm »
Yea, so uh-- lets make the FMa gathering on like.. sunday.. before the masq ( my first post was messed up. xD I thought the con was a friday sat sun thing xD)  So uh- Sunday sound good?

Offline sassy_lassy

• Chibi
Cosplay Gatherings?
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2005, 10:17:28 pm »
Hm... Where is everyone getting these schedules?  *scratches ear* I can't find a schedule ;_;

A schedule would be very useful to planning get-togethers for fandom photoshoots.
Sweet Times

Offline gia

• Sailor Scout
    • Anime Vice
Cosplay Gatherings?
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2005, 01:19:51 pm »
I would SO go to an FMA cosplay gathering.

Actually, I have two different FMA costumes, so can we have two? ;D

Just kidding.

Sunday's good for me, but if we want people to take lots of pics we should do it sometime on Saturday (pre-masquerade, probably). Saturday is usually the biggest day for a con =)

If y'all want I could put together some kind of semi-official cosplay gathering site, where people could add their own gatherings to a calendar and whatnot.  *ponders*
Editor-in-Chief, Anime Vice
http://animevice.com

Offline BlitzAceTidus

• Sailor Scout
    • BATCosplay.com
Cosplay Gatherings?
« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2005, 12:53:28 am »
Well not when its a Sat Sun Mon con. lol 3-5 is Sat Sun Mon. so sunday would be the big day and pre masq. lol thats what i was going for too. lol

Offline gia

• Sailor Scout
    • Anime Vice
Cosplay Gatherings?
« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2005, 09:46:25 am »
Well, Saturday is usually the day when all of the casual con-goers go, and that's more because of what day in the week it is rather than what day of the con it is.

But yeah, I guess if the main events are all happening on Sunday then it might even out.

Anyway, I'll go anytime, anywhere =D And I'll make my Riza tag along.  And my Ed.

Offline gia

• Sailor Scout
    • Anime Vice
Cosplay Gathering site!
« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2005, 02:36:45 pm »
Okay,

So out of boredom and the fact that it might be handy, I decided to make a little site where we can keep track of cosplay gatherings.

So without further ado: http://neglected.giapet.net/gatherings/

People can e-mail me to have me add gatherings, to RSVP to a gathering (so I can add them to a list), etc.

Aaaaand after the con I can also host photos from the gatherings, if people are interested.

Hope folks find this handy. :D

Offline BlitzAceTidus

• Sailor Scout
    • BATCosplay.com
Cosplay Gatherings?
« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2005, 07:30:57 pm »
ooh, snazzy idea. ^^;;

You can add me to there, under BlitzAceTidus :P