Author Topic: Pocky Sword Forge  (Read 1777 times)

Offline TurboSaiyanJason

• Bunnygirl
Pocky Sword Forge
« on: May 02, 2010, 02:35:29 am »
I would like to have this panel be either a prelude to the Pocky War panel, or a replacement if the other sounds too risky and dangerous.

This panel would involve everyone getting into pairs and making foam Pocky resembling swords to take home. If the Pocky War panel is approved, then they can put their new boffers to the test, but would regardless be peacebonded before leaving this panel.

I'll be supplying around 20 sticks of noodle and supplies to make them, plus 10 more if there are more who want to make one.

I want to say that this panel is for everyone, but so that no accidents happen, I'd like to request that this panel be for ages 10 or 13 and up, unless supervised by a parent/guardian.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2010, 02:35:44 am by TurboSaiyanJason »
Cosplays for Kumoricon 2014
Day 1 Fix-it Felix Jr. (w/ gold sledge)
Day 2 Hitmonchan and Kenny
Day 3 SS Future Trunks (DBZ)
Day 4 Jason Silverheart Pirate OC
Sonic The Hedgehog Kigurumi

Offline cloud-9

• Chibi
Re: Pocky Sword Forge
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2010, 07:28:21 pm »
totally.

Offline TurboSaiyanJason

• Bunnygirl
Re: Pocky Sword Forge
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2010, 11:02:18 pm »
And so it shall be!

Sunday from 10:30 to 11:30, there will be sounds of ripping tape and the flash of scissors carving into foam, as I instruct how to make a 27" sword of awesome. I may also be able to provide real Pocky to munch on. Though if I can't find the noodle I need in any nearby stores, then I'll simply take a piece from home and demo with it alone. Still, the presentation will be epic.
Cosplays for Kumoricon 2014
Day 1 Fix-it Felix Jr. (w/ gold sledge)
Day 2 Hitmonchan and Kenny
Day 3 SS Future Trunks (DBZ)
Day 4 Jason Silverheart Pirate OC
Sonic The Hedgehog Kigurumi