Author Topic: The Potato Smashers are totally gonna get everything done for ECCC.  (Read 388206 times)

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
Re: The Potato Smashers Cosplay/THE C-LIST SUPERDUDES (Other cool dudes welcome.)
« Reply #2250 on: November 08, 2010, 06:28:19 pm »
Sandro: There's gonna be a big-huge regular gendered group there too. : D

Jaqua: DOOOOOOO IIIIIIIIT

Emilee: WHAT OF COURSE WE WANT YOU. YOU'RE OURS NOW.
Man, we have seriously sucked you into our overcomplicated scheduling now. B)
... did Auricle ever agree to being Sakura? 'Cause I think Emilee and Auricle would be equally cute. And if she did agree to being Sakura, you can be MOKONA MODOKI.

In other news, I got me some white heels for Connie. : D This means I have EVERYTHING BUT THE WIG. and blush. I don't have blush.
Not so awesome with the heels, the inside is coming apart and leaves bits all over my feet. I need to seal them somehow. I've got matte paint sealant, but I dunno how well that would hold. I considered modge podge too, but I'm afraid that'll collect in the toes when it dries and leave me with awkward lumps. Also dunno how well that'd hold. 3: At this point I'm thinking sealant, since I know I won't do too much damage if it doesn't work like I hope it will.
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline Emileesaurus

• Sailor Scout
    • DeviantART Gallery
Re: The Potato Smashers Cosplay/THE C-LIST SUPERDUDES (Other cool dudes welcome.)
« Reply #2251 on: November 08, 2010, 06:40:23 pm »
Pfffff whatever, it's not a con without overcomplicated scheduling. AND I WOULD TOTALLY DO EITHER OF THOSE. Sakura would be cute, but Mokona would be hilarious. IT'S WIN/WIN.

AND YAY HEELS \o/ As for the inside... idk, most all my cosplay shoes have come from Goodwill, so I usually just buy cheap inserts from Target or wherever. They're under ten bucks and come with the added benefit of being squishy and awesome. It's probably easier than messing with sealant. Unless I'm derping out and you mean a different thing. :V
"Sometimes clouds have two sides: a dark and light, and a silver lining in between. It's like a silver sandwich. So when life seems hard, take a bite out of the silver sandwich."

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2252 on: November 08, 2010, 06:48:51 pm »
OKAY SWEET

I could try that. I'm worried that because the shoes are a little small inserts will make them unwearable, but I figure those are good to own anyway, so I will get some. Thank you~
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline Emileesaurus

• Sailor Scout
    • DeviantART Gallery
« Reply #2253 on: November 08, 2010, 06:50:28 pm »
I've seen some pretty thin ones, so all hope is not lost! But yeah basically it's a good thing to have. I have one really comfy set that I basically swap between all my con shoes >> ANYWAY, GOOD LUCK
"Sometimes clouds have two sides: a dark and light, and a silver lining in between. It's like a silver sandwich. So when life seems hard, take a bite out of the silver sandwich."

Offline Hashi

• Bunnygirl
    • Tumblr
« Reply #2254 on: November 08, 2010, 07:31:35 pm »
OMG YES TO EITHER OF THOSE EMILEE <s>or you could be sad tinyrealzombie!fai </s>
Kumoricon:
Jet [atla]
Jet [MAoH]
Man-delaide [HINABN]
Mephisto [AnE]

カヲルはあなたの罪のために死んだ!
"Wanna be a Freedom Fighter?"

Offline jaqua

• Bunnygirl
    • tumblr
« Reply #2255 on: November 08, 2010, 07:47:36 pm »
YAY WORTH PICS
ALL THIS BUILDUP AND THEY'RE PROBABLY DISAPPOINTING
BUT OH WELL NOW YOU GUYS CAN SEE THEM

AND THEN BECAUSE PICS FROM ME WITHOUT ME MAKING A FACE IS JUST SILLY

SOME OF THEM ARE HUGE AND WON'T LET ME RESIZE NO MATTER HOW MANY TIMES I TRY, SORRY
Okay I'm glad you enjoyed. I will also have more realistic wound makeup come Sak, I just threw some on for shits and giggles :B
NOW TO RESPONSES

@Yagi: Oh her dad was totally fine! He's always been protective of her and her friends and he's actually a really nice guy so it was toootally fine xDD I think he was just more worried about leaving you guys there. So no worries.

@Emilee: EEEEEE YAY MORE TSUBASA~~ You would be such a cute Mokonaaaaa and I wish there were more major characters for you to be... Since we have the main four (if Auricle is our Sakura) plus Yuuko and Tomoyo... So other than Mokona I guess we could go more Holic and you could be Watanuki? Kinda pulling stuff out my ass here but HEYYYYY whatever you are you'll be adorable and we'll love to have you |D~
Also you as Lamont is going to be wonderful. So, so, SO wonderful.

@Rebecca/Hashi: gneeeeeee fem!Zombie AND fem!Ples oh my god the excitement, Sak is going to be amazing and our group is going to be amazing and you guys remember how hard I fangirled over the Worth at Aki? Yeah I'll be fangirling that hard over us. At all times. Constantly.

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2256 on: November 08, 2010, 07:54:14 pm »
OMG JAQUA THE ONLY PROBLEM HERE IS THAT YOU ARE TOO ATTRACTIVE
YOU MUST BE GRUNGIER AND NOT AS WELL PUT-TOGETHER.
I AM EXCITE.

also also you should point out the Aki /cgl/ thread whenever it shows up because it is not worth it to wade through there.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2010, 08:05:01 pm by Malaria »
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline Hashi

• Bunnygirl
    • Tumblr
« Reply #2257 on: November 08, 2010, 07:57:31 pm »
JAAQQUUUAAAA OMG OMG. but yes agreeing with Malaria, you are too attractive XD NEEDS MORE GRUNDGE AND WOUNDS. also guys, Im helping with any wound makeup you need. Its me, come on. you knew this would happen. Though Jaqua you did a fab job!!
Kumoricon:
Jet [atla]
Jet [MAoH]
Man-delaide [HINABN]
Mephisto [AnE]

カヲルはあなたの罪のために死んだ!

Offline jaqua

• Bunnygirl
    • tumblr
« Reply #2258 on: November 08, 2010, 08:14:13 pm »
I'M GLAD YOU GUYS LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIKE THEM YAYAYAYAYAY
AND YES THERE WILL BE GRUNGE ERRYWHERE
ERRYWHERE
And I'm glad I did okay on my wound makeup xDD I have fake blood but AT MY OTHER HOUSE so I just used liquid eyeliner :| which I guesssssss looks okay enough for trial photos

Offline sandrobotticelli

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #2259 on: November 08, 2010, 08:17:33 pm »
Malaria: Oh boy! 8D <3

Jaqua: LOVE IT! : DD
I agree with Malaria and Hashi~
It's so hilarious because when you said that I just imagined you at Sakuracon having the memory span of a goldfish and looking at us every five minutes and freaking out and asking for pictures, looking away, then looking back and freaking out again. XDD
"Geez Dr. Worth. Chill, bro. So out of character!" ahaha
Kumoricon 2013:
Neophyte Redglare- Homestuck
Madame de Pompadour- Le Chevalier D'Eon

Offline jaqua

• Bunnygirl
    • tumblr
« Reply #2260 on: November 08, 2010, 08:23:01 pm »
Also YES I will point out the Akicon cgl thread once it gets going xDD There are two up right now, but one's from the pre-Akicon planning stage and the other one is Aki drama (which apparently there was, lolol, and since it's cgl it needs to be thoroughly discussed, since what's cgl without the drama). There are kiiiiiiind of pics on both but none of them are worth looking at at this point. I'm keeping my eyes open though.

@Rebecca: I JUST SPIT OUT MY MILK WITH LAUGHTER BECAUSE I CAN ACTUALLY SEE THAT HAPPENING.
I'm not going to be terribly in-character most of the time probably :/ I don't see Worth being a fangirl. Or at least not being my level of fangirl. Maybe after being around all of us as Hanna people for a few hours I'll have calmed down enough to be able to look at us as a group and not flip my shit8D

Offline sandrobotticelli

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #2261 on: November 08, 2010, 08:29:25 pm »
@Jaqua: I have that issue too :'D. It doesn't help that I pick people who are totally different than my normal personality. I remember when I was dressed as Akito from Fruits Basket I was thinking "Ok! Gotta be mean, gotta be a complete jerk >:| " <--yes I did make that face in my head. Anyway, so someone asks for a picture and I immediately light up "Really?! You want my picture? Thank you! You're so sweet~" XD. At least with Zombie I'll have an excuse to just make a deadpan expression with all my photos. Haha. If it makes you feel any better I'll probably be freaking out too.

btw, has anyone seen the Dr. Worth interview on YouTube? I thought it was pretty silly~
Kumoricon 2013:

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2262 on: November 08, 2010, 08:31:29 pm »
I think we're all gonna be SUPER EXCITED the whole time and the only person who's gonna be remotely in character will be Auricle. XD

Okay guys I have only found two pictures of our Avatar cosplays so far. JUST TWO. And neither of them are group shots
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=495997514574&set=a.495994349574.299184.521144574
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=495997709574&set=a.495994349574.299184.521144574
flash is the devil for it shows off how my pants are made of broadcloth and therefore wrinkle in like five seconds and sit really crappily on my legs. 3:
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline Emileesaurus

• Sailor Scout
    • DeviantART Gallery

Offline jaqua

• Bunnygirl
    • tumblr
« Reply #2264 on: November 08, 2010, 08:38:54 pm »
@Rebecca: Hahahahaha xDDD I totally know the feeling! We all already know I'm the most out of character Katara ever... So really unless I'm cosplaying someone who talks a lot and generally kind of acts like an idiot I'm out of character. I can TRY to be more in character for photos, but... Well.
And what's this about a Worth interview? I haven't seen it! Or even heard about it!

@Valeria: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA DAT RAPTOR POSE. THAT WAS WHEN I WAS PHOTOBOMBING THAT ONE GUY. AND THEN MY PHOTOBOMB TURNED INTO A NOT-PHOTOBOMB

Offline Hashi

• Bunnygirl
    • Tumblr
« Reply #2265 on: November 08, 2010, 08:40:11 pm »
@Rebecca: omg I saw that interview a few weeks ago thanks to Yagi and various Whipped Cream videos and it is pretty much made of amazing
Kumoricon:
Jet [atla]
Jet [MAoH]
Man-delaide [HINABN]
Mephisto [AnE]

カヲルはあなたの罪のために死んだ!

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2266 on: November 08, 2010, 08:40:52 pm »
Jaqua: I'd totally forgotten why you did that. GOOD JOB DUDE. XDDDD

YOU NEED TO SEE THE INTERVIEW
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uToAG7PUs8U&p=56A445D406BED172&playnext=1&index=1

I will make you be in character. DO IT FOR ME. FOR ALL THE CUTE UPSET FACES I WILL MAKE.
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline jaqua

• Bunnygirl
    • tumblr
« Reply #2267 on: November 08, 2010, 08:49:23 pm »
Also! Here's nikkiolie's Akicon folder, since she was taking pics at the Avatar photoshoot:
http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/album.php?aid=2325352&id=19720534

OH GOD I'M WATCHING THE WORTH INTERVIEW RIGHT NOW AND IT'S AMAZING OMGGGGGGG
Although he sounds vaguely Liverpool which is cracking me up
THAT'S THE ONLY WAY I'LL BE ABLE TO BE MORE LIKE WORTH. IS TO SEE YOUR UNHAPPY FACES.

Offline Hashi

• Bunnygirl
    • Tumblr
« Reply #2268 on: November 08, 2010, 08:55:03 pm »
Jaqua your link is lying to me.

and yes isnt the video amazing?!
Kumoricon:
Jet [atla]
Jet [MAoH]
Man-delaide [HINABN]
Mephisto [AnE]

カヲルはあなたの罪のために死んだ!

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2269 on: November 08, 2010, 08:57:11 pm »
ISN'T IT HILARIOUS AND HORRIFYING AND HILARIFYING?
I will trade you my abundance of unhappy and/or coy faces for Worth perving and unpleasantness. I BELIEVE IN YOU.

YOU GUYS YOU GUYS
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=147777265268360&set=a.147773598602060.26519.100001082632710
Terrible picture. Nonetheless, I will love it forever.

I can't get into Nikki's album. It's probably flocked. : (
Wanna pull the direct image URLs for us?
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline goatchild

• Bunnygirl
    • The Potato Smashers
« Reply #2270 on: November 08, 2010, 09:06:30 pm »
@Jaqua: WHAT IS IT WITH YOU AND NOT SEEING AWESOME THINGS LIKE THE HARRY POTTER AND THE GOBLET OF FIRE TRAILER AND THE WORTH INTEVIEW?! THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE!
But I forgive you because your Worth is GORGEOUS~!

@Malaria: Or you could just friend Nikki. She accepted my friend request, like, two seconds ago. XD
ECCC/Sakuracon 2012
Impulse - Young Justice
Simon - Minor Acts of Heroism
?? Essence - Red Hood & the Outlaws
?? Cassandra Cain Batgirl - Batman

Offline jaqua

• Bunnygirl
    • tumblr
« Reply #2271 on: November 08, 2010, 09:18:50 pm »
I'M JUST GOING TO WATCH THAT INTERVIEW UNTIL I FEEL LIKE I CAN EMULATE THAT SPIRIT OF WORTH. IT WILL HELP ME PRACTICE. AND BE MORE OF A HORRIBLE PERSON. IT'LL BE AWESOME.

Bahhhhh stupid links! Okay I'll pull out the good ones for you guys x)
All of us!
Toph and Katara
More Toph and Katara!
Sokka and Toph
FLASH IS EVIL but DEM EYES
Katara and Zuko
Katara: "**** you man"
Zuko: "Uhhhh what"
Really cute pic of Koga's Sokka
TOPH FACE
WATER TRIIIIIBE
More group~
Fire Nation
Earth Kingdom
derp
FIRE SHIRT DEFEATS TOPH
FIRE SHIRT DEFEATS SOKKA

Aaaaaaaaand that's all. Hopefully the links work.

@Yagi: I DON'T KNOW I JUST DON'T SEE THINGS ON YOUTUBE FOR SOME REASON THAT IS VERY MYSTIFYING TO ME

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2272 on: November 08, 2010, 09:21:42 pm »
Yagi: or I could do that. XD

Jaqua: whoo thank you
I will check them out now~

I lied. I can't see them. : (
« Last Edit: November 08, 2010, 09:28:12 pm by Malaria »
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline Hashi

• Bunnygirl
    • Tumblr
« Reply #2273 on: November 08, 2010, 09:21:53 pm »
I cant see them, but from the descriptions it sounds like Im not in any of them so oh well XP Curse my getting sick at the photoshoot
Kumoricon:
Jet [atla]
Jet [MAoH]
Man-delaide [HINABN]
Mephisto [AnE]

カヲルはあなたの罪のために死んだ!

Offline Naruchan

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #2274 on: November 08, 2010, 09:24:59 pm »
@All of Jaqua's pictures- OH OH OH OH MY GOD!
;-; WORDS CANNOT EXPRESS THE COMPLETE HAPPINESS THESE PICTURES HAVE BROUGHT ME!
THAT FIRE SHIRT GUY IS AMAZING!
THAT ZUKO IS AMAZING!
EVERYONES FACE... AMAZING!
KOGA? BEAUTIFUL!
I'm... so happy. and Now, I'm going to try and sleep, but how? I'm far to excited. 8D
Next con: Kumori-con

Offline jaqua

• Bunnygirl
    • tumblr
« Reply #2275 on: November 08, 2010, 09:25:51 pm »
I think you were in the first one... :/ I'm sad you got sick because that photoshoot was... Very strange... In a good way...

Offline sandrobotticelli

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #2276 on: November 08, 2010, 09:27:37 pm »
@Jaqua: Yeah :'D. In my group of friends I'm usually the bubbly airhead ^^;
Hooray for practicing to be a terrible human being!

Yessss I love that video X'D.
"I have this pain in my left shoulder-"
"You need to get f**ked."

I can't see the pictures either :'/
Kumoricon 2013:

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2277 on: November 08, 2010, 09:31:48 pm »
WASHUUUUU
DO YOU ENJOY THREAD STALKING US?

darnit. Missed him again by a couple seconds.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2010, 09:32:11 pm by Malaria »
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline Emileesaurus

• Sailor Scout
    • DeviantART Gallery
« Reply #2278 on: November 08, 2010, 09:32:34 pm »
Yeah, the pictures aren't showing up for me either :'<

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2279 on: November 08, 2010, 09:34:07 pm »
Friend request accepted. IT'S PICTURE TIME.
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline goatchild

• Bunnygirl
    • The Potato Smashers
« Reply #2280 on: November 08, 2010, 09:36:32 pm »
I saw them all just fine after friending her AND THEY ARE ALL WONDERUL.

OH HEY JAQUA you left your yellow sunglasses in the van. I'll probably be getting them back Thursday, so some time after that I will get them back to you. XD

ALSO THE AWESOME CAIN AND ABLE FROM YCON WHO WERE AT AKI FRIENDED ME AND HASHI ON FACEBOOK. SO. THAT'S COOL. feeling like such a fangirl right now. so much fail.
ECCC/Sakuracon 2012
Impulse - Young Justice

Offline Naruchan

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #2281 on: November 08, 2010, 09:37:30 pm »
o3o Add nikki now.
Or someone could be nice, save the images and repost them as links. I would be so nice, but I'm lazy. heh.

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2282 on: November 08, 2010, 09:38:44 pm »
Direct image link to the first group shot
Does that work?

I used that one 'cause I think it might be my favorite. Collectively, we look SO FABULOUS.

also Yagi the piggyback pictures with me sitting on the bridge turned out lovely and even look vaguely real. XD
« Last Edit: November 08, 2010, 09:42:00 pm by Malaria »
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline Hashi

• Bunnygirl
    • Tumblr
« Reply #2283 on: November 08, 2010, 09:40:21 pm »
it woorked \o/
Kumoricon:
Jet [atla]
Jet [MAoH]
Man-delaide [HINABN]
Mephisto [AnE]

カヲルはあなたの罪のために死んだ!

Offline sandrobotticelli

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #2284 on: November 08, 2010, 09:42:56 pm »
YOU GUYS LOOK SO GOOD! ;A; <3
Kumoricon 2013:

Offline Naruchan

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #2285 on: November 08, 2010, 09:44:21 pm »

this ish mah favorite. <3

Offline Emileesaurus

• Sailor Scout
    • DeviantART Gallery
« Reply #2286 on: November 08, 2010, 09:45:59 pm »
omg we all look fabulous *3*

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2287 on: November 08, 2010, 09:46:23 pm »
Okay Jaqua you fail at direct image links. But that's okay. XD

I'll go through and pull all the URLs in a moment.

Naru: I like that one too. <3 FEMSLAAAASH YEEEAH
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline Naruchan

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #2288 on: November 08, 2010, 09:47:16 pm »
<3

Offline goatchild

• Bunnygirl
    • The Potato Smashers
« Reply #2289 on: November 08, 2010, 09:49:19 pm »
@Valeria: I know! Those piggyback pictures turned out soooo awesome~!
ECCC/Sakuracon 2012
Impulse - Young Justice

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2290 on: November 08, 2010, 09:50:41 pm »
I kind of want to go through and neurotically tag everyone. BAD ME, DO PHILOSOPHY READING.
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline jaqua

• Bunnygirl
    • tumblr
« Reply #2291 on: November 08, 2010, 09:54:55 pm »
lolol wat is direct links

ALSO THERE'S A YAOICON THREAD ON CGL RIGHT NOW IN CASE YOU ALL ARE INTERESTED: http://boards.4chan.org/cgl/res/3751230

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2292 on: November 08, 2010, 10:02:02 pm »
It's when you right-click View Image/Show Image and it opens up the image on its own outside of the page itself.
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline Hashi

• Bunnygirl
    • Tumblr
« Reply #2293 on: November 08, 2010, 10:02:25 pm »
pffft okay the guy in the blue dress that has a ton of pictures in that thread? Spent most of the convention stalking Roget and hitting on him awkwardly. I was there for it. it was hilarious.
Kumoricon:
Jet [atla]
Jet [MAoH]
Man-delaide [HINABN]
Mephisto [AnE]

カヲルはあなたの罪のために死んだ!

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2294 on: November 08, 2010, 10:03:06 pm »
That makes every picture of that dude so brill my god. XD
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline Felix

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2295 on: November 08, 2010, 10:09:26 pm »
SOMEONE SHOULD DIRECTLINK ALL THE IMAGES FOR ME SO I CAN SEE THEM BECAUSE STUPIDBOOKFACE HATES ME D:

....gh

also what it is only ten and I have nothing to do because my rp partner had to sleep. I should write nano even though I've already filled today's wordcount... without actually writing xD;;; (I was miscounting my words-per-page...)

....wait, do we have a syaoran clone already?

also yagi. would you like, maybe, one of your characters? WITH WINGS? THEY HAVE WINGS, RIGHT?
because that increases their Awesome Level by 9000
(...if you don't want one of them for some weird reason you're getting one of mine because I'm too lame to think of something less pretentious.)

...sorry for the scatterbrained post. there was a threadsplosion.
OH RIGHT SANDRO. I saw a really cool zombie cosplayer who made the wingtufts out of feathers and it looked awesome. so you should do that.
Done: Blue Spirit (A:tLA), Sollux Captor (HS)
will do: Yukio (AnE), Robin (YJ), genderbent Nilus (MAOH), Dave and Signless (Homestuck); other things I'm forgetting

Offline jaqua

• Bunnygirl
    • tumblr
« Reply #2296 on: November 08, 2010, 10:11:19 pm »
OH MAN DIRECT LINKING IS EASY AND I FAIL xDDD Hurrdurr. Oh well. Y'all are friends with Nikki anyway now so I guess you can see them anyway :x

And oh man seriously? The whole ycon thread is like way funnier and weirder now...

Offline sandrobotticelli

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #2297 on: November 08, 2010, 10:14:27 pm »
Felix: I was thinking about that! :o
I was looking up a few different ways people did it. I'll probably do a majority of it with feathers and wires for shaping, etc... :3
Kumoricon 2013:

Offline goatchild

• Bunnygirl
    • The Potato Smashers
« Reply #2298 on: November 08, 2010, 10:30:27 pm »
LAWL YCON IS SO FULL OF DRAMA, IN REAL LIFE AND IN CGL.

@Felix: UH SURE. YOU CAN DRAW THAT. THEY DO INDEED HAVE WINGS. Just regular bat wings. And they have tails. OTHER THAN THAT, YOU CAN JUST MAKE IT UP CUZ I FAIL AT POSTING FULLBODY PICS OF THEM.
ECCC/Sakuracon 2012
Impulse - Young Justice

Offline Felix

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2299 on: November 08, 2010, 10:33:17 pm »
@YAGI: OKAYYYY 8DDD

@sandro: hair was not... really meant to do that. not without looking like over-hairgelled crap. the feathers looked better. (I think I did see some that tried to use wig fibre... it didn't work)
Done: Blue Spirit (A:tLA), Sollux Captor (HS)
will do: Yukio (AnE), Robin (YJ), genderbent Nilus (MAOH), Dave and Signless (Homestuck); other things I'm forgetting