Author Topic: Manga for sale people!! ^^  (Read 1910 times)

Offline wolfy2491

• Chibi
    • My facebook~
Manga for sale people!! ^^
« on: July 26, 2009, 02:28:44 am »
So, basically I went to Japan this year, and my dad payed for the whole thing basically, so I refuse to ask for money for kcon from him. lol. So I'm being the responsible teenager and trying to earn my own money!! YaY! lol.

MANGA: $5 each
Absolute Boyfriend: 3, 4, 5
Ceres: 3, 4, 5, 6
Full Moon Wo Sagashite: 1, 3, 5
Gacha Gacha; the revolution: 2
Love Hina: 1, 2, 3, 5, 6
Tuxedo Gin: 1
Sugar Princess: 1, 2 (complete)

ANIME:
Naruto: (it's only the first four episodes) [$10]
Yu Yu Hakashou: (It's the first season I think, but it's all VHS, but it's in a cool case thing. lol.)[$15-20]
Berserk: (episodes 1-5)[$10]

PLUSHIES/FIGURES:  (picture will be given at request because I don't really know how to put pictures up, so I'll need to ask my friend. lol.)
Elbitz Plushi: [$3]
Edward Elric Figure: [$10]

So yeah! PM me preferably, lol, but I can try to check this little page thing. lol. Also, a fur sure way to get ahold of me about these would be my email: wolfcrazy2491@yahoo.com And if you want to meet up at the con, then after the deal is made, I'll give you my cell number. lol. (Plus I'll be dressed as Mori from Ouran Host Club, and my friend will be Hunny, so it'll be pretty easy to spot us because she's decided she wants me to give her a piggy back ride the whole time. lol.)

Thanks for looking!!! ^^

Oh! And I'd also be willing to trade. lol. I have an account on mangatude.com under wolfy2491, and my wishlist is up there. lol.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2009, 03:47:30 pm by wolfy2491 »

Offline mitsuki

• Chibi
Re: Manga for sale people!! ^^
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2009, 07:35:16 pm »
What sugar bits about?

Offline wolfy2491

• Chibi
    • My facebook~
Re: Manga for sale people!! ^^
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2009, 07:02:36 am »
Sugar Bits? Do you mean Sugar Princess? It's about this girl who wants to become an ice skater.

"When Maya Kurinoki takes her little brother to the local ice-skating rink for the first time, she's got her hands full just trying to get him to let go of the bar. To inspire a bit of bravery in him, she attempts a double axel-and lands it! Maya never imagined that this jump would change her life...or that a coach named Eishi Todo would vow to maker her a figure skating "princess"! Now all Maya has to do is convince famous skater Shun Kano to become her partner. Too bad Shun doesn't want to have anything to do with her!"