Author Topic: [Cosplay Group] New Days Dawning - DISBANDED  (Read 279453 times)

oslapedo

"A" is just a letter, man~

There's definitely more to life than cosplay but in the cosplay forum, it's inevitable that that's what gets talked about ;)

Romo, don't do it~!

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
Ahhh, ok, I think we need to get to a stalemate here. Kagome, you aren't the only one with a life or other hobbies. We all do.  ;) Want straight A's? Look at Dana. Want a person who works a long time at work, being productive? There's Sam. I know for a fact a few of us are into sports, so don't act like we're stuck in front of our little computers all day, wishing we could have more~

Cosplay is a small hobbie in my life, but guess what? It's not the main one. ;D And I STILL am able to get on a lot. Amazing, no?

Offline IcyMelon

• Bunnygirl
I've had green tea ice cream before... it tastes so weird! :D

But yeah, Sakuracon forums... be there or be square 8D
hahahaa I love green tea ice cream ~!
I'm so asian XDD
hahaa I'm not a square ! yay ;DD

@Elizabeth
Sports are big part of my life too.
Golf is probably the way I'm going to get a scholarship
to college due to the fact my parents aren't the richest
people alive. But cosplay is important to me too.
It allows me to express my other personality.
The one people say at school is weird XDD
but we're all different so please stop arguing w/us
we're all just making a point.

Alyssa ~!!!!  Elizabeth please don't upset any
other of our cosplays.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2009, 07:21:14 pm by IcyMelon »

oslapedo

Cosplay is one of my many hobbies, but definitely a main one - it's because I got nothing else better to do.

I was just pondering over that! I think I'm better off cosplaying than collecting stamps or what-have-you :D

Offline IcyMelon

• Bunnygirl
Wow so much destruction ! XDD
We need someone to stop this XD
please!?
Poor alyssa TT^TT I will comfort her 2morrow
at school !

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
Cosplay is one of my many hobbies, but definitely a main one - it's because I got nothing else better to do.

I was just pondering over that! I think I'm better off cosplaying than collecting stamps or what-have-you :D
I collected rocks once...I failed because I thought they all looked the same.

-FAILS-

But uh...peace love and frogs? 8D

oslapedo

I WILL STOP THIS

[/stops]

Offline ichigoxcupcakes

• Bunnygirl
    • Website
/sigh

Don't any of you have any other hobbies besides cosplay? That's why I'm not always posting 24/7.

I'm going to say something to you Elizabeth, and please read well.

When you are in a bad mood, the best thing is to relax. Take a nice bath, drink some tea. Something pleasant as such.
But do not take it out on those who do not need it.

But being an older person in this group, I can see your words did affect people in our group, as well as myself.
 As Sahara said, this thread shouldn't be a place for us to fight. It should be a place to express or thoughts for the group. And that's what they have been doing for the 20 last pages. We might get off topic, but this is nothing compared to what I've seen in the past. I do believe that your negative outlook at the moment is causing negative energy towards us, and I think if you have nothing nice to say, then please do not say anything at all. You could have just read the forums and not posted that harsh remark. Which I will admit, was quite harsh.

I would like this group to get along well, but if you feel like you aren't getting along with us, maybe it is best if you leave for a while? I don't mean to sound rude, please do not think as such. But so far, it seems that you have had a negative outlook of this cosplay group. Not wanting to take the whole convention. I COMPLETELY understand that. But we would like to succeed in cosplay, go to more conventions, and yes sometimes have more than one thing going on at a convention. Because that is what a cosplay group is.And if you would not like to see that point of view, that is understood. But please, do not criticize what we are and what we do. I'm sorry that you are having a bad day, but everyone does. Trust me.

I hope I didn't come off as rude, but what you said was hurtful. Most of us are only good at certain things, I will admit. So, please if you are in a fowl mood, do not take it out on us. Who were only expressing our thoughts for the group and thinking what is best for the group. There is nothing wrong with what they did. And if you do not share the same feelings as us, then maybe it is best if you leave.

I hope I didn't come off as rude, but this is what I feel. Thank you for reading.

Now that is out of the way.

What does everyone need for their cosplays? I can try to help

P.S.
THOSE GOING TO SAKURACON I POSTED ON THE THREAD ABOUT TRAINS.

Please read it, it look a while to write XDD

: 333
« Last Edit: May 31, 2009, 07:43:46 pm by anime_gurl_123 »

Offline IcyMelon

• Bunnygirl
-clapclapclap-
XDD
Well I kinda need everything for my TK outfit XDD
and for my Ciel outfit I'm still getting the money XDD
And right now I'm working on SUPER SURPRISE FOR NATALIE
AND SAM PLAN AWESOME
xDD

How about everyone else?

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
I, uh. I could have some help with my Joe wig.  :D

oslapedo

LOOKS LIKE WE ALL NEED WIG HELP 8D

It'd be great if someone could help me find a decent-looking-not-too-expensive wig for Mimi, I'm having a lot of trouble finding one~

I pretty much still have everything to do, even though my hat's kind of done I still need to adjust it so that I won't have to hold it up whenever I wear it :D

I AM ALSO WORKING ON A SUPER SECRET SURPRISE FOR *SECRET PEOPLE* <3

Offline IcyMelon

• Bunnygirl
Wow everyone's been working hard !
I'm so lame XD and lazy ~!
I promise to work on mine...next week XDD

wigs are a pain in the butt DD:

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
I NEED A GOOD LOOKING JOE WIG BUT I FAIL AT FINDING ONE XD

oslapedo

I like that for Joe~

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
Ohhh, I like it too!  :D

Offline IcyMelon

• Bunnygirl
I vote yes ! ! !  :DD

oslapedo

I like that but it's ending so soon!

Offline ichigoxcupcakes

• Bunnygirl
    • Website
LOOKS LIKE WE ALL NEED WIG HELP 8D

It'd be great if someone could help me find a decent-looking-not-too-expensive wig for Mimi, I'm having a lot of trouble finding one~

I pretty much still have everything to do, even though my hat's kind of done I still need to adjust it so that I won't have to hold it up whenever I wear it :D

I AM ALSO WORKING ON A SUPER SECRET SURPRISE FOR *SECRET PEOPLE* <3

You know, you could get extensions, and do that, because of those long bangs :3 would that work?

Offline IcyMelon

• Bunnygirl
Hair extensions could work :DD

and that mimi wig is perfect !!!

dana-chan you are so good at finding wigs XDD

Offline iluvshijimi

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantART
Ally! Here is a good tutorial on how to spike wigs up~ This would be helpful for styling Matt's hair! :3 Let me know if you like it~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHfmfbvgC_E

Offline IcyMelon

• Bunnygirl
I've seen that tutorial ! !
Pretty good tutorial ;DDD

Sam your online :DDD (XDD)

Offline Romo

• Bunnygirl
Cool tutorial Sam, thanks for the phone call by the way. Means a lot.~
Cosplays for 2014:
Day 3
- Billy Joe Cobra (Dude, That's My Ghost!)

Offline IcyMelon

• Bunnygirl
hey alyssa ~!
are you feeling better???

Offline iluvshijimi

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantART
that's actually in my CosMode magazine xD

Mine too! It's a really efficient way of spiking the hair up~

@ Viv

Yes! I'm sorry I wasn't here earlier, but I want us to just move forward. I'm not going to comment on what happened.

I HOPE EVERYONE CAN HAVE THEIR WIG BY THE MEET!

It will be cool :3

@ Ally

I'm glad I could help~ Hope you're feeling better *hug*

Offline IcyMelon

• Bunnygirl
Yep..moving forward is good and you don't
have to comment on it X}
and I hope so too :DD

Offline Romo

• Bunnygirl
@ Ally

I'm glad I could help~ Hope you're feeling better *hug*

;;Hugs back.;; Yeah, thanks a bunch.~
Cosplays for 2014:
Day 3

oslapedo

Dana, by the time I have money for a wig if they re-stock the one you posted I'll just get that~

Offline Kagome219

• Bunnygirl
    • Bloggin' lolol~
What everyone said early, especially Natalie and Megan helped.

After a collision early today with one of my good friends dissing cosplay at me, I sort of got shot down. It felt like what they said was one hundred percent true, but then I knew that what they said wasn't true at all. Cosplay is just as well a hobby as anything else. And it's something I enjoy. That's why I come here. To be with people like you and share my hobby with people who also take it into their lives. I couldn't think straight earlier and my words got all jumbled into things words that made it sound like I was dissing all of cosplay. Which I wasn't at all. I should just go off and die in a corner now... I'm so sorry. ;~;

I truly do want to continue with you guys, I just feel really left out with not being able to go to Sakuracon and it seems like that is all that you've been talking about lately. ;~;  I know I don't really know all of you guys yet, but I do love you all. It feels like a family tie is already starting to form... <3

And Alyssa, oh goodness, my new friend... I am unbelievably sorry. I really didn't want to hurt anyone, especially you. I don't know how I can make it up to you. If there is ANYTHING in the world, just name it. Please. You already are the closest to me out of everyone (no offense to the rest <3) and I feel horrible. I already love you like a sister. ;~;

(Also, by which meet for the wigs? I'll probably just be Kari with long hair because I have the color, but I've always refused to get my hair cut unless I have a sudden epiphany to do so. D: ;; I'm so sorry, guys. ;~; )
« Last Edit: May 31, 2009, 08:51:36 pm by Kagome219 »
K-con '11 Cosplays:
NO, Thank You!!Mio (K-ON!!) - 100%
Haruhi Suzumiya (TMoHS) - 100%
Sollux (Homestuck) - 100%
Crystal (Pokemon Crystal Version) - 100%
Don't say "lazy"!Mio (K-ON!) - 100%
Alice (Pandora Hearts) - 100%
Haruhi Fujioka (OHSHC) - 100%

Offline Romo

• Bunnygirl

And Alyssa, oh goodness, my new friend... I am unbelievably sorry. I really didn't want to hurt anyone, especially you. I don't know how I can make it up to you. If there is ANYTHING in the world, just name it. Please. You already are the closest to me out of everyone (no offense to the rest <3) and I feel horrible. I already love you like a sister. ;~;

(Also, by which meet for the wigs? I'll probably just be Kari with long hair because I have the color, but I've always refused to get my hair cut unless I have a sudden epiphany to do so. D: ;; I'm so sorry, guys. ;~; )

I'm not going to say it's okay, because it's not, but thank you for apologizing Elizabeth. It was very good of you to do that since if you hadn't people would've assumed that you had accepted what you did as okay and then...well...yeah. Not good results. Anyway, thanks again for apologizing. It'll take a bit for me to really be normal around you but I still forgive you. After all, that's what friends are for.

As for the wig/hair thing...SHAMEEEE! ;;Wags finger.;;
Cosplays for 2014:
Day 3

Offline iluvshijimi

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantART
What everyone said early, especially Natalie and Megan helped.

After a collision early today with one of my good friends dissing cosplay at me, I sort of got shot down. It felt like what they said was one hundred percent true, but then I knew that what they said wasn't true at all. Cosplay is just as well a hobby as anything else. And it's something I enjoy. That's why I come here. To be with people like you and share my hobby with people who also take it into their lives. I couldn't think straight earlier and my words got all jumbled into things words that made it sound like I was dissing all of cosplay. Which I wasn't at all. I should just go off and die in a corner now... I'm so sorry. ;~;

I truly do want to continue with you guys, I just feel really left out with not being able to go to Sakuracon and it seems like that is all that you've been talking about lately. ;~;  I know I don't really know all of you guys yet, but I do love you all. It feels like a family tie is already starting to form... <3

Like I said in my PM, I'm sorry you had a bad day. Everyone has good days and bad days, but it's important to know how to deal with it~ You don't need to go die in a corner lol, but I'm glad you've come to apologize. I was pretty miffed at what you said earlier, but we can be adults about this, so I accept. I hope everyone else here does too.

I also know that you must be pretty frustrated at all the posting about Sakura-Con, but that's why I opened up a thread at the S-Con forum. I'm sorry you can't come with us, but please don't take it like we're rubbing it in your face that you can't come from our constant posting. I hope all Sakura-Con talk will be done over there so you won't have to deal with it when you check this thread.

Annnd... now for the wig talk, haha. I was feeling really happy that you gathered up your courage to come back and apologize, but then you had to mention using your real hair for cosplay...and that just urked me. I'm sorry. I'm very articulate about my cosplays, so I would prefer it if you could get a wig instead of using your real hair... Is that too much of a problem for you? I'm sorry, I'm really insensitive >.<
« Last Edit: May 31, 2009, 09:03:16 pm by iluvshijimi »

Offline Kagome219

• Bunnygirl
    • Bloggin' lolol~
@Alyssa: I understand. I've been the same way towards others. I'll wait as long as it takes to regain my position as your friend~

@Sam: When I do my best to be mature about things, usually the kid comes out of me and that's how the quarrels I get into start. Ugh. I'm sorry, yet again. I'm trying to move on now. ><

Also, thank you with the Sakuracon forums thing. That will definitely help.

Every time I bring up the concepts of wigs to my father he yells at me saying, "Can't you just use one you already have?! Blonde is close enough to brown." If he wasn't the parental authority, I wouldn't have a problem, but that definitely is... Again, another obstacle regarding my father. -_-  I already have two wigs for this year and he has drawn the line at that... My natural hair color IS Kari's still...
K-con '11 Cosplays:

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
THAT'S THE SPIRIT, GO KAGOME.  :D

And I might buy that wig sometime soon. Hm.

And maybe I could buy a wig for you, if you wanted, and you could somehow pay me back later~?

We're all friends, so we have to help each other out. :3
« Last Edit: May 31, 2009, 09:34:12 pm by CatchxMe »

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
If it's any consolation Elizabeth, I get way worse then you when I'm mad, and you have an awesome name.  :D

Offline IcyMelon

• Bunnygirl
Thanks for apologizing Elizabeth ;DDD
Makes me happy and I'm sure everyone too ;DD
and that takes courage to apologize so great job !  !

and same here ! My parents hate that I have
to buy wigs XDD

Offline IcyMelon

• Bunnygirl
I wish my parents say that XDD
My parents say something along
there lines...
"You look funny ~! ! ! What is that
on your head !? You look like an old man XDD"

aren't my parents nice to me? XD

oslapedo

They hate it at first too but after it comes in I put it on, and they're all "IT'S SO CUTE 8DDDD"

OH SNAP

Our dad does the exact same thing! When he popped into our room earlier and saw us in our TMoHS uniforms he was like, "You two look so cute, you match!" :D

Offline Kagome219

• Bunnygirl
    • Bloggin' lolol~
@Megan: Thank you, Megan. And I don't know how we would go about with the pay for that... I mean, by K-con I would hopefully have a wig. But before then, I'm not so sure... D:  And I dislike when I get angry, just as much as anyone else would. I usually try to stay clear of others when I do. It was horrible timing on my part this time...

@Dana: I know cosplaying means a lot to everyone here, especially you, Dana. You put so much work in to yours (I know everyone else does, but I have seen a lot of yours.) and looking back I still want to smack myself for hurting you. ><
And for the wigs, no. All I have is a blonde for Anna and a purple for Mii. D:
Also, I wish my father was like that. ><  He just loves my natural hair color so much he hates my wigs. Dx  *shot'd*

@Vivian: Of course. Just taking some time to cool down is what I needed.
And I know that you guys are saying you forgive me, but I know honestly it will take a while for you to fully forgive me, and some of you may not. I am not saying that out of pity. I honestly, truly understand.
K-con '11 Cosplays:

Offline Kagome219

• Bunnygirl
    • Bloggin' lolol~
I'M GETTING OFF TOPIC SO ANYWAY.
Sooo, uh, how's the weather going to be at K-con? 8D;;
K-con '11 Cosplays:

Offline Kagome219

• Bunnygirl
    • Bloggin' lolol~
My friend was actually talking about having me ask someone to borrow a wig. But I didn't know who. But I don't want to ask because I would feel horrible along with feeling like I forced them. that's why I don't like borrowing. Dx
K-con '11 Cosplays:

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
Nah, Kagome, I don't care if it took a year or three to pay me back, I'll buy one for sure if you want me to!  :D

And I was never really mad at you at all, haha~ <3

oslapedo

My Meiko wig is a mess right now 8~D

oslapedo

It would be nice... it's a bit goopy and clumpy at the moment *_*

Offline ichigoxcupcakes

• Bunnygirl
    • Website
It would be nice... it's a bit goopy and clumpy at the moment *_*

OH MY GOD PLEASE LET ME FIX IT.
[loves fixing wigs] XDDDDDD
if you bring it to JULY MEETING I can do my magic (THEN I'LL ACTUALLY BE DOING SOMETHING!!!)

oslapedo

Ahaha, whatever, I'm not too worried about it :D

The world revolves around my Meiko wig >D

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
I don't think finding clothes for Joe will be very hard.  :D

oslapedo

OH, IT WILL BE SO HARD

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
YOU RUINED MY PLANS, TWINNAH. RUINED THEM.  :D

oslapedo

I AM SORRY? :D

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
YOU BETTEH BE.  :D

I wonder if I could get anything else for Joe next weekend...