Author Topic: [Cosplay Group] New Days Dawning - DISBANDED  (Read 277706 times)

Offline Coconutty93

• Bunnygirl
    • I will reject your reality and substitute it with my own...here.
Of course those are the hotel rules, but not everyone follows them :P I think they only issue two cardkeys for four-person rooms, which is why they don't want you to have more, but I think we can handle it.

Just bring yo cell phone and we can meet up whenever someone needs the room key!(Or just stick with someone else who has the room key.) ^3^ I know me and Sahara might need it a few times a day. Lol.  :P

Offline IcyMelon

• Bunnygirl
Of course those are the hotel rules, but not everyone follows them :P I think they only issue two cardkeys for four-person rooms, which is why they don't want you to have more, but I think we can handle it.

Just bring yo cell phone and we can meet up whenever someone needs the room key!(Or just stick with someone else who has the room key.) ^3^ I know me and Sahara might need it a few times a day. Lol.  :P
hahaaa...I might need it sometimes too..XP

Offline Coconutty93

• Bunnygirl
Yep! Maybe we can say we lost our key and they'll give us another! >:3

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl

...WE WILL SHOW THEM MEGAN! GRR.

YES.

Offline iluvshijimi

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantART
I'M SO SORRY. My family and I went up to Seattle all day and I just got back. @w@;; I hope I didn't miss anything important.

- Is Natalie still voicing Sora or am I? :0

It's okay! That's why I started up the newspaper series, hehe~

We can decide at the meet whose voice to use. Have you decided on a meet location to vote for?

@ Vampire-Kameko

Yes, I will probably be calling for a room key really often haha, I'll be bringing four costumes for the weekend and changing a lot.

Also, do you have a nickname or something I could call you? Vamp-chan or something? lol, Vampire-Kameko is a bit long ^^;;

Offline iluvshijimi

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantART
Ack, I forgot to mention to please vote for one only >.< Which would be the easiest for you to get to?

Offline iluvshijimi

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantART
I don't know exactly where her house is, but she said yesterday that it's within 10 minutes of Lloyd Center (I don't know what mode of transportation she was talking about though.)

Offline iluvshijimi

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantART
Okay! I won't count your vote yet though, because I asked those who are voting for Gwar's house to hold their vote; she hasn't asked permission from her dad to have us over yet.

Offline ichigoxcupcakes

• Bunnygirl
    • Website
I vote for Sam's house in Gresham because Portland is hard to park in for me (and I become lost DX)

Offline iluvshijimi

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantART
WORK DAY LOCATION VOTE! Sam's House (Gresham): 3|Catch's House (Oregon City): 2

Offline ichigoxcupcakes

• Bunnygirl
    • Website
Good luck everyone~ I'm sorry Dana-chan that I made you replace me : [ I hope you aren't mad.
ALSO I DONT MIND IF SHE RECORDS OR I DO. Basically it's up in the air, since Dana-chan is Sora, she can voice her if she wants.~<3

Offline iluvshijimi

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantART
I hope you can still come to the meeting, because it'd still be lots of fun~ By the way, I was wondering if we could borrow your microphone for the recording? I think it'd be way better than my crappy laptop mic, haha.

By the way, how was the beach yesterday? :3

Offline ichigoxcupcakes

• Bunnygirl
    • Website
I hope you can still come to the meeting, because it'd still be lots of fun~ By the way, I was wondering if we could borrow your microphone for the recording? I think it'd be way better than my crappy laptop mic, haha.

By the way, how was the beach yesterday? :3

\

Pfft no I will not let you borrow my microphone X3 OF COURSE I WILL. And yes I will attend the meeting if it is at your house (since Portland and Oregon City are hella far from me) : [ Im sorry

IT WAS LOVELY :#333333 It was literally the best day ever~

Offline iluvshijimi

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantART
lol, WELL FINE! Hehe, thank you so much~~~ And glad you can come, my mom loves you, haha.

Really? What did you do there? I was busy being cold and stuff at my house yesterday, I would imagine that it was freezing there!

Also, are you busy after class tomorrow? I'm thinking of going to see UP~ Anyone else interested?

Offline ichigoxcupcakes

• Bunnygirl
    • Website
lol, WELL FINE! Hehe, thank you so much~~~ And glad you can come, my mom loves you, haha.

Really? What did you do there? I was busy being cold and stuff at my house yesterday, I would imagine that it was freezing there!

Also, are you busy after class tomorrow? I'm thinking of going to see UP~ Anyone else interested?

WHAT SHE DOES? : OOOO I thought she didn't like me since the V-DAY incident XD (stupid plastic mumblemumble)
It wasn't freezing at all there! it was such lovely weather. We ate really yummy food, THE BEST ICE CREAM EVER, laid on the beach, and ran with the ocean XD (starting to sound like a shoujo manga...) teehee. It was so lovely~~ except the beach towel I brought was TINYYYY so we had to cuddle so we wouldn't fall into the sand hah. XD So I learned that I should have brought more towels XD teehee
UP IS ALREADY OUT?!!??! Jake and I were going to see it next week!! NO I AM NOT BUSY CAN JAKE COME? : 3333 (Wednesday right? I get out of class you know when ; D and Jake gets out at 3 PM)

Offline ichigoxcupcakes

• Bunnygirl
    • Website
Good luck everyone~ I'm sorry Dana-chan that I made you replace me : [ I hope you aren't mad.
ALSO I DONT MIND IF SHE RECORDS OR I DO. Basically it's up in the air, since Dana-chan is Sora, she can voice her if she wants.~<3

Oh psh, I'm not mad xD
Plus I think you will be a lovely Sora :#33 I'm proud of you~ teehee I can't wait to take everyone's photos :#3 Next year I shall prevail~~

Offline iluvshijimi

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantART
WHAT SHE DOES? : OOOO I thought she didn't like me since the V-DAY incident XD (stupid plastic mumblemumble)
It wasn't freezing at all there! it was such lovely weather. We ate really yummy food, THE BEST ICE CREAM EVER, laid on the beach, and ran with the ocean XD (starting to sound like a shoujo manga...) teehee. It was so lovely~~ except the beach towel I brought was TINYYYY so we had to cuddle so we wouldn't fall into the sand hah. XD So I learned that I should have brought more towels XD teehee
UP IS ALREADY OUT?!!??! Jake and I were going to see it next week!! NO I AM NOT BUSY CAN JAKE COME? : 3333 (Wednesday right? I get out of class you know when ; D and Jake gets out at 3 PM)

Yes! Why would she not like you? Haha she was like, "Natalie is so nice Sam. None of your other friends do normal stuff like cooking when they come over~" But actually we did that because we wanted to be Japanese and make chocolates on Valentine's Day... >_>;;

Aww, it sounds like you guys had a wonderful time! I'm really glad~

And poo, Up doesn't come out until Friday, so I'm sorry, I guess we can't go tomorrow >.<

...Now I have to find something else to do orz

Offline iluvshijimi

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantART
We will have one at the con with the forum's resident pro photographer, Sutie! I'm also hoping to organize one more meet for late August to practice to the skit recording and get our dance down pat. We could have a fun/informal photoshoot then if everyone's finished with their costumes in time~

Offline Romo

• Bunnygirl
UPPPPP! I really wanna see that movie, I have ever since I saw the first preview of it in theaters a few months ago!!~ xD I can't wait until it comes out.~

As for the photoshoot, sounds awesome! Hope everyone has their costumes ready in time!!~
Cosplays for 2014:
Day 3
- Billy Joe Cobra (Dude, That's My Ghost!)

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
I want to see UP.  :D

And poor Leader, hope you find something to do~?

Offline ichigoxcupcakes

• Bunnygirl
    • Website

Yes! Why would she not like you? Haha she was like, "Natalie is so nice Sam. None of your other friends do normal stuff like cooking when they come over~" But actually we did that because we wanted to be Japanese and make chocolates on Valentine's Day... >_>;;

Aww, it sounds like you guys had a wonderful time! I'm really glad~

And poo, Up doesn't come out until Friday, so I'm sorry, I guess we can't go tomorrow >.<

...Now I have to find something else to do orz

We can hangz out XD haha [hitshead] OH BY THE WAY. TOTALLY GOING TO DIE FOR THIS.
Can you help me with my Japanese speech tonight? DX Im sorry, you are the only person I know who helps me :"33333 sorry~~~~

PS.
That Japanese wig site, (the one I'm purchasing my Tohru wig off of) I can't find the shipping total etc. Except that it only pays in Japanese Yen DX can you help me?

Offline iluvshijimi

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantART
UPPPPP! I really wanna see that movie, I have ever since I saw the first preview of it in theaters a few months ago!!~ xD I can't wait until it comes out.~

Isn't it so cute?! And the main boy is Asian! <333

@ Dana-chan

I think the photoshoot will be on Saturday, but I haven't talked to her about the specifics yet. We will probably talk more about it in August~

I can help you look for a wig after I get off work! But that's after 5:00 PM >.<

@ Natalie

Yes! I would love to hang out with you~ And yes, I can help you with your wig ordering and Japanese speech, lol. Are we doing this online or are you going to call?

Offline Kagome219

• Bunnygirl
    • Bloggin' lolol~
Ohay, guise...
Which day is the cosplay skit on? I need to manage that around the karaoke contest so I need to know what days to wear which costume(s). (I'll already have two costumes for that- the K-con Idol and Hybrid with my friend. x.x)
K-con '11 Cosplays:
NO, Thank You!!Mio (K-ON!!) - 100%
Haruhi Suzumiya (TMoHS) - 100%
Sollux (Homestuck) - 100%
Crystal (Pokemon Crystal Version) - 100%
Don't say "lazy"!Mio (K-ON!) - 100%
Alice (Pandora Hearts) - 100%
Haruhi Fujioka (OHSHC) - 100%

Offline IcyMelon

• Bunnygirl
Photoshoots by suite!? yay :DD
I want to have a free photoshoot
with her but her schedule got filled up D:

Offline iluvshijimi

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantART
Ohay, guise...
Which day is the cosplay skit on? I need to manage that around the karaoke contest so I need to know what days to wear which costume(s). (I'll already have two costumes for that- the K-con Idol and Hybrid with my friend. x.x)

There will be one on Saturday and one on Sunday~

@ Viv

Yes! I was one of the first people to take one of her con photo slots, so we'll be using that for group photos!

oslapedo

I'm pretty sure the cosplay contest is on Sunday...? Or maybe Saturday, I don't know~ Good job Leader~!

Is Natalie still cosplaying Sora or is it just Dana? I'm confused, haha :D

Offline IcyMelon

• Bunnygirl
yay sam~ :DDD
I was kinda late when I asked and I was
going to do a solo photoshoot in my saya cosplay (Vietnam outfit)
but now it's a whole group! :DD
yay ~!

Offline Kagome219

• Bunnygirl
    • Bloggin' lolol~
Ohay, guise...

There will be one on Saturday and one on Sunday~

@ Viv

Yes! I was one of the first people to take one of her con photo slots, so we'll be using that for group photos!

Do you know which one we'll be doing? I think the Karaoke Contest is on Saturday, but I'm not quite sure. ><
K-con '11 Cosplays:

Offline IcyMelon

• Bunnygirl
@kagome
I think we're doing both days.
Like sunday is supposed to be for
the people that were unable to watch it...

Offline Kagome219

• Bunnygirl
    • Bloggin' lolol~
Both days...?
I thought it was only one day for an hour or two.
K-con '11 Cosplays:

Offline IcyMelon

• Bunnygirl
Both days...?
I thought it was only one day for an hour or two.

Well that's what I thought but like 10-20 pages
ago I asked that too and I THINK sam said
it was both days...I'm not sure ! DDDx

Offline iluvshijimi

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantART
Is Natalie still cosplaying Sora or is it just Dana? I'm confused, haha :D

It's just Dana-chan~

@ Elie-chan

I think we have one performance each day. I've never been in a skit before though, so I'm not 100% sure, but Natalie told me she thinks we perform it twice.

WORK DAY LOCATION? Sam's House (Gresham): 4|Catch's House (Oregon City): 2

Offline Kagome219

• Bunnygirl
    • Bloggin' lolol~
Okay.. Does anyone know how long it lasts...?
K-con '11 Cosplays:

Offline IcyMelon

• Bunnygirl
Isn't it like 1 - 2 hrs... because when I saw
one it took up like 30 minutes for like 5 skits...

Offline Kagome219

• Bunnygirl
    • Bloggin' lolol~
That isn't too bad then. c:
The main reason I'm going to Kumoricon this year is for my best friend who has never gone to a con before, so I have to make sure she's okay. She said she was all right with me doing the cosplay group thing, though. I just worry about her because she's a bit younger.
K-con '11 Cosplays:

Offline Coconutty93

• Bunnygirl
@ Vampire-Kameko

Also, do you have a nickname or something I could call you? Vamp-chan or something? lol, Vampire-Kameko is a bit long ^^;;[/font]

8D Vamp-chan is cute. And some people call me Vamp, Kameko, Vampire, or my real name, Colleen. Whatever you like! I don't mind!

Offline iluvshijimi

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantART
...Is it okay if I call you by your real name? o.o It's okay if I can't, but you can still call me Sam :3

Offline Coconutty93

• Bunnygirl
I don't mind at all! But wow, there're aot of Sams aren't there? xD

Offline iluvshijimi

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantART
Really?! Do you have a lotta friends named Sam? @_@ You can call me something else if you'd like, Shii-chan, my cosplayer name Zia... err... *can't think of anything else*

I'm kinda excited about getting off work in a little bit ^^;;

Offline Coconutty93

• Bunnygirl
Luvu! Can I call you Luvu? 8D

Offline iluvshijimi

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantART
rofl How did you come up with that?! Sure! xD

Offline Coconutty93

• Bunnygirl
Your forum name is iluvshijimi! So I got luv out of it and made it Luvu! 8D So that's okay?

Offline iluvshijimi

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantART
Ahaha sure Colleen-chan! <3

:3

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
I used to name everyone my own retarded names, eh, Vampy?  :D

And I AM PSYCHED. Going to work extra hard to gather things for my cosplay.

Offline Coconutty93

• Bunnygirl
Woot! 83

CatchxMeh: Lol. True dat. xD I didn't even give you a shorter nickname! I made it longer! >8D Cuz I can! ...I can, right?
« Last Edit: May 26, 2009, 04:28:36 pm by Vampire-Kameko »

Offline iluvshijimi

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantART
And I AM PSYCHED. Going to work extra hard to gather things for my cosplay.

I am too! But I have to wait 'til I get paid on Friday, haha *is dirty poor right now* xD

Will you be gathering things for your cosplay today? :3

Offline Coconutty93

• Bunnygirl
ZOMG! So I was wondering! I'm not doing one of the group cosplays, but I plan on doing Gatomon, so I wanted to know...can I come to the meet-ups too...? >3>

Offline iluvshijimi

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantART
Hehe, if you'd like! The more the merrier, and it'd be OMG!cool to meet you before we bunk at the con xD

Edit: Would you like to vote for the next meet location as well? The options are, my house in Gresham, Catch's in Oregon City, or Gwar-chan's in Portland (but her dad hasn't given permission yet).
« Last Edit: May 26, 2009, 04:36:50 pm by iluvshijimi »

Offline Coconutty93

• Bunnygirl
Yeah! I can't wait to meet you guys either! ^3^ Although...I am pretty shy...no matter what Sahara might say. Once I get comfortable with the person though, I'm more out there.  :P

Edit: And I'm not sure but I think I may just go with whatever osla wants to. ~shrugs~ I'm not very picky.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2009, 04:39:08 pm by Vampire-Kameko »

Offline iluvshijimi

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantART
lol, if you decide to show up at our July meeting, you should learn our dance with us, haha! And Sahara voted for Catch's house, so in you will go as well!

WORK DAY LOCATION? Sam's House (Gresham): 4|Catch's House (Oregon City): 3