Author Topic: [Cosplay Group] New Days Dawning - DISBANDED  (Read 279351 times)

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
AHHH ummmm...I don't know. >.<

I guess no for the plushies, for now.

Offline iluvshijimi

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantART
Sorry to confuse you guys with two votes going on at the same time >.<

TAGS&CRESTS? $15 on eBay. Yes: 2|No: 0

PLUSHIES? Yes: 1|No: 3
« Last Edit: May 25, 2009, 02:53:50 pm by iluvshijimi »

oslapedo

I like Kameko's the best but here's some more logos from me anyways~!

I made it bigger and outlined it in sharpie but since I took a picture of it with my phone, the quality's not very good. If anyone has any urges to color it, feel free~

My attempt at coloring it, it's like a blast from the '80's >D

^ Just some random emoticon faces with our name~

As for plushies I'm not really sure. I'm commissioning a Palmon hat from lilineko and I was thinking about making one of my teddy bears wear it so it'd be like they were cosplaying with me :D

I vote yes for Tags and Crests though~ Actually when I think about it, I think that's a no for me too. I don't know how much money I'll have, etc~
« Last Edit: May 25, 2009, 02:57:54 pm by oslapedo »

Offline IcyMelon

• Bunnygirl
yay tags !
also you guys who don't know
sam and I think we should extend the dance
so it's more awesome like these
digimon cosplayers..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ViATnGuleg

(from front view ! so cool witht the arm thing !)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49T-tLxgc9c&feature=related

Offline iluvshijimi

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantART
My attempt at coloring it, it's like a blast from the '80's >D

As for plushies I'm not really sure. I'm commissioning a Palmon hat from lilineko and I was thinking about making one of my teddy bears wear it so it'd be like they were cosplaying with me :D

I vote yes for Tags and Crests though~

rofl, I like the coloring on that one, haha!

I won't put you as a no in the plushie vote yet, but I got your tag/crest vote~

TAGS&CRESTS? $15 on eBay. Yes: 2|No: 1

PLUSHIES? Yes: 1|No: 3
« Last Edit: May 25, 2009, 03:01:11 pm by iluvshijimi »

Offline Romo

• Bunnygirl
Jiminy crickets guys. I was gone for an HOUR AND A HALF and three new pages?! Oh well, at least you were mainly repeating the same things over and over again. xD Let's seeee...as for the votes here's where I stand:

Plushies: No, because I can't find and Gabumon plushies big enough and I doubt I'd have the money to pay someone to commission me a good/good sized one.

Tags: YES, because it's about 20 dollars for ALL OF THEM. I'd be willing to pitch in five dollars for it if you guys ended up doing that. Just so you know.

As for the dance, what if we took one of the character songs from the Digimon OST and choreographed our own original dance. That might be too difficult/much to ask but it could be really originally and really neat. If not I'll be on the look out for any new/longer dances we could do that are annoyingly overdone. ;;CoughLuckyStar/HareHareYukaiCough;; Man I have such a bad cough today!!
Cosplays for 2014:
Day 3
- Billy Joe Cobra (Dude, That's My Ghost!)

Offline IcyMelon

• Bunnygirl
XD
and romo the necklaces are $19 each. ($15 w/out shipping)
and thats what we are planning we just have to find a song
like these guys did...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ViATnGuleg

(from front view ! so cool with the arm thing !)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49T-tLxgc9c&feature=related

Offline iluvshijimi

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantART
PLUSHIES? Yes: 1|No: 4

The dance, I'm not sure if it'd be better to do a Digimon song or a popular mainstream song, I'll have to listen to the soundtrack and get back to you on that~

Also, I just signed up to go to Konan and Siren's tea party sometime next month. If anyone else is interested in going, please do! Though I know some of you wouldn't want to deal with a certain someone... >_>;;

Offline IcyMelon

• Bunnygirl
I think a popular mainstream song would be better (my opinion like ravers fantasy:D)
and oooh a tea party :DD
could I see the link? (if I'm talking with others I'll deal with the ignorant peoples :I )

Offline iluvshijimi

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantART
I love that song! We could probably dance to that, but I think pop songs have more danceability than techno... Still, great suggestion and I will write that down!

http://www.kumoricon.org/forums/index.php?topic=10161.0

[/offtopic]
« Last Edit: May 25, 2009, 03:57:27 pm by iluvshijimi »

oslapedo

I'd do that tea party but I'm only 15 :D

Offline iluvshijimi

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantART
I'm not having a lot of luck looking for songs right now >.< I'll take a break and then look some more this evening~

@ Sahara

You don't talk to Konan around the forums? She'll probably let you come if I tell her you're cool~ Viv is 15 and I am MAKING Konan let her in, haha. As long as she knows you're not a hyperactive teenager, you're good.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2009, 04:10:52 pm by iluvshijimi »

oslapedo

Ahaha, okay then. I'll try and make it~

Offline IcyMelon

• Bunnygirl
@sam
I love that song too XDD
and thanks for vouching for me :DDDD
and I can't find many good ones either XD

@sahara
Like sam said I'm only 15 too. But I think Konan put
an age limit on this gathering because at the zoo
15 years old were kinda...loud. XD (not me though XD)

Offline iluvshijimi

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantART
Ahaha, okay then. I'll try and make it~

YAY! Hope you can come~

@ Vivian

Maybe we COULD do it... Here's a link for people who haven't heard it, please give it a listen:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8kLkMgdzy0

You're welcome! I'm really looking forward to it~ I've always wanted to have a tea party, but we don't have a proper tea set here, and I don't have anyone who'll play with me, haha. I want to try my hand at making little cucumber sandwiches and bring them along! I'm surprisingly girly despite my tomboy and crossplaying antics, lol.

Yes, the younger kids at the zoo were REALLY out of hand, I almost thought we would get kicked out for the tree thing @_@

oslapedo

I didn't go to the zoo meetup but I was at Cooks Park and I was pretty chill. If I can go then I'll just have to finish Mimi so I can wear it there~

Haha, tree thing?

Offline IcyMelon

• Bunnygirl
I didn't go to the zoo meetup but I was at Cooks Park and I was pretty chill. If I can go then I'll just have to finish Mimi so I can wear it there~

Haha, tree thing?

People were climbing trees. Not a good thing XD

@sam
yay ! :DDDD
that song is so awesome :D
and it's totally up-beat so it won't be a boring dance :D

Offline iluvshijimi

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantART
@sam
yay ! :DDDD
that song is so awesome :D
and it's totally up-beat so it won't be a boring dance :D

I agree! A lot of the songs I was listening to were rap, and the middle sections of those kinds of songs get really boring, not to mention the rap getting a little annoying. There aren't a lot of lyrics in Raver's Fantasy, so maybe we could actually use this! It'd be a refreshing change to some of the other dances out there~

Offline IcyMelon

• Bunnygirl
Exactly what I was thinking :DD
because I just listened to it again
and it continues the up-beatness
in the song :D

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
Ah, I'm 15. >:

Offline iluvshijimi

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantART
YOU GO!

I will beg Konan on my hands and knees, haha plus we didn't get to see you at the rose gardens on Saturday T.T

(And I can't stop listening to Raver's Fantasy now, THANKS A LOT VIV xD)
« Last Edit: May 25, 2009, 04:40:42 pm by iluvshijimi »

Offline Romo

• Bunnygirl
@Vivian

Ah, sorry. I was looking at it quickly since I wasn't at my own house, so I thought it was a set. Not individual deal. Either way I still vote for it. I'll pay for whatever to look good in my cosplay.~ It's still less than a State Pocketwatch for my Fullmetal Alchemist Cosplay.

@Sam

That song is pretty cool.~
Cosplays for 2014:
Day 3

Offline iluvshijimi

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantART
Ah, sorry. I was looking at it quickly since I wasn't at my own house, so I thought it was a set. Not individual deal. Either way I still vote for it. I'll pay for whatever to look good in my cosplay.~ It's still less than a State Pocketwatch for my Fullmetal Alchemist Cosplay.

@Sam

That song is pretty cool.~

OMG I WANTED TO TAKE A CLOSER LOOK AT THAT WATCH BUT I FORGOT TO ASK YOU AND BY THE TIME I REMEMBERED I WAS ALREADY AT HOME. Haha~

OUR LATEST POLLS:

TAGS&CRESTS? $15 on eBay. Yes: 3|No: 1

If we end up getting tags, I'm sure each of us could pitch in a couple bucks for anyone who's tight on cash to get one. I can help out with the difference as well.

About the song, how do you feel about the group dancing to it? I quite like it actually~

Offline Romo

• Bunnygirl
I actually didn't have an official pocketwatch for that cosplay. xD I never bought one. I just borrowed my father's real pocketwatch for whenever I go out in it. Even if it doesn't have an insignia it still looks nifty.~

As for dancing to that, sounds good to me. Lots of fun stuff to work on now, huh?~
Cosplays for 2014:
Day 3

Offline IcyMelon

• Bunnygirl
@sam
(No problem XD)
That song is my current addiction ! XD

I'll probably be tight with money -sigh-
I needs a job >3>

@alyssa
it was very niffty :D
and I agree it sounds awesome to dance too
and it's just awesome :D
working on cosplaying stuff is fun:D

Offline iluvshijimi

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantART
I actually didn't have an official pocketwatch for that cosplay. xD I never bought one. I just borrowed my father's real pocketwatch for whenever I go out in it. Even if it doesn't have an insignia it still looks nifty.~

As for dancing to that, sounds good to me. Lots of fun stuff to work on now, huh?~

Are you serious?! Haha, NICE! I only got a glimpse of it, but I thought, "Wow, she's accessorized for Ed and everything, great job!"

DANCE SONG VOTE! Raver's Fantasy by Tune Up! - Yes: 3|No: 0
Listen to it here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8kLkMgdzy0
OR here: http://www.imeem.com/people/d4h0X/music/clwzufvg/tune-up-ravers-fantasy/

OTHER NEW POLLS:

TAGS&CRESTS? $15 on eBay. Yes: 3|No: 1

I'm sorry for holding so many polls at once orz

@ Viv

I've got you down for the tag fundraiser and YES. Working on cosplaying stuff is HELLA FUN xD

Offline Romo

• Bunnygirl
Just an idea for the dance, maybe we should have two rows. Four people in the back doing one set of dance steps, and four in the front doing another. Then somewhere in the middle the front and back switch, maybe by the front row stepping back while the back steps forward, and they switch to the other group's steps. I dunno. Just something I thought of. ;;Shrugs.;;
Cosplays for 2014:
Day 3

oslapedo

I can't do youtube on my computer, so for the song I'm good with whatever the majority wants :D

Offline IcyMelon

• Bunnygirl
@sam
yay thank you :DDD
it is :D

(offtopic/ your cosplaying as ciel for the tea-party thing correct?  I will be too C:)
hehee~!

@alyssa
that could work :DD

Offline iluvshijimi

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantART
Just an idea for the dance, maybe we should have two rows. Four people in the back doing one set of dance steps, and four in the front doing another. Then somewhere in the middle the front and back switch, maybe by the front row stepping back while the back steps forward, and they switch to the other group's steps. I dunno. Just something I thought of. ;;Shrugs.;;

That's exactly what I was thinking! It'd be difficult to fit all eight people in one row, so it makes perfect sense to split us up and each row doing something different keeps things interesting. Thanks for mentioning it!

@ Sahara

I also provided an imeem link, you can't listen to it there either? That means your computer can't open up Flash?

@ Viv

Ah, so the "pink lolita dress" description meant Ciel in girl version? :D It'll be great! We'll be twins!

oslapedo

Yeah, it's the flash, and even though I've tried re-downloading it a bunch of times it's still not working. I'll listen to it next time I go to one of my friend's houses 8~D

Offline IcyMelon

• Bunnygirl

That's exactly what I was thinking! It'd be difficult to fit all eight people in one row, so it makes perfect sense to split us up and each row doing something different keeps things interesting. Thanks for mentioning it!

@ Sahara

I also provided an imeem link, you can't listen to it there either? That means your computer can't open up Flash?

@ Viv

Ah, so the "pink lolita dress" description meant Ciel in girl version? :D It'll be great! We'll be twins!

maybe. I might be in the red outfit so I don't spend extra money on a different cosplay
or I'll just buy the pink one. I'm not sure yet. ^^; But we'll still be twins XD

Offline Romo

• Bunnygirl
//Off-Topic: It looks like I won't be going to that Tea Party gathering guys. I probably could make it but by no means will I have the right cosplay/outfit for it. So...darn. Oh well! Maybe next time.~//
Cosplays for 2014:
Day 3

Offline iluvshijimi

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantART
Yeah, it's the flash, and even though I've tried re-downloading it a bunch of times it's still not working. I'll listen to it next time I go to one of my friend's houses 8~D

Maybe you can download it? I don't think 4Shared uses Flash, but I'm not certain. Hope it works!
http://www.4shared.com/file/64655103/d2760833/tune_up-_ravers_fantasy.html

@ Ally

Aww, that's okay I guess T.T

Offline Romo

• Bunnygirl
@Sam

I really want to, but I just don't see how I would. Sorrrrryy! Dx
Cosplays for 2014:
Day 3

oslapedo

Romo you should go... *3*

Thank you for the link leader, I'm almost done downloading it~!

Offline Romo

• Bunnygirl

If you can help me figure out a cosplay to do then I will! I just have no idea. D:
Cosplays for 2014:
Day 3

Offline IcyMelon

• Bunnygirl

If you can help me figure out a cosplay to do then I will! I just have no idea. D:
Find a lolita cosplay ;DD

Offline iluvshijimi

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantART
Thank you for the link leader, I'm almost done downloading it~!

Yay, I'm glad you were able to download it!

Offline Romo

• Bunnygirl
Find a lolita cosplay ;DD

.....I don't look good enough to do lolita cosplays. xDDD Besides, that sounds pretty expensive to me.
Cosplays for 2014:
Day 3

oslapedo

Well... I don't have any lolita so I'll either buy a red lolita dress and do Kallen!Lolita or just wear my Amane Otori cosplay since it's professional/fancy-ish~

I'm listening to it now, I really like it 8D

Offline iluvshijimi

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantART
.....I don't look good enough to do lolita cosplays. xDDD Besides, that sounds pretty expensive to me.

What are you saying?! I think you're good looking! D: But yes, I don't think there will be a cheap way to get you a lolita dress in time for the tea party T.T

@ Sahara

Think we could do a dance with that?

oslapedo

I definitely think we could! Are we going to enter the cosplay choreography contest with it? :-D

Offline IcyMelon

• Bunnygirl
Yay ! for Ravers Fantasy ! :DDDD

Offline Romo

• Bunnygirl
...I might have an idea actually. I just thought of it. But I'd have to ask this person reallyyyy nicely. Last year my friend Gwendolyn went to Kumoricon in this really big homemade dress, that to me looks really fancy. She added a mini-top hat and some things to her arms then voila.~ Maybe I can beg her to let me borrow it. I doubt it'll work though. xx;

@Sahara

If the majority of us wants to then I think that we will.~
« Last Edit: May 25, 2009, 05:39:02 pm by Romo »
Cosplays for 2014:
Day 3

Offline IcyMelon

• Bunnygirl
...I might have an idea actually. I just thought of it. But I'd have to ask this person reallyyyy nicely. Last year my friend Gwendolyn went to Kumoricon in this really big homemade dress, that to me looks really fancy. She added a mini-top hat and some things to her arms then voila.~ Maybe I can beg her to let me borrow it. I doubt it'll work though. xx;

What!? Gwendolyn is such a nice person !
She might let you ! If you bring it back in mint
condition ! :DD

Offline Romo

• Bunnygirl
What!? Gwendolyn is such a nice person !
She might let you ! If you bring it back in mint
condition ! :DD

You're right. xD I'll post a sign up form just in case she says yes. That way I don't forget to do it later.
Cosplays for 2014:
Day 3

oslapedo

Hooray 8~D

Offline Romo

• Bunnygirl
Even if this is wayyy spontaneous I just want to say this. Many times I've tried to join group cosplays, with friends around school mainly, and everytime they've ended up falling apart or people just weren't interested enough to care. This group though, I'm very proud of how far we've come in such a short amount of time and how much sincere effort every one of our members is putting forth to make this year's Kumoricon the best one ever. Basically, I just wanted to thank everyone for being great group members; but more than that friends, and I really hope that all that we've been doing lately continues so that we really do have the greatest Kumoricon yet!
Cosplays for 2014:
Day 3

Offline iluvshijimi

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantART
I definitely think we could! Are we going to enter the cosplay choreography contest with it? :-D

I think we should! So are you voting yes to dance to that song? :D

@ Ally

It's not way spontaneous! I think I posted something similar earlier today, so I share your sentiments~

Before I started this group, I was looking around for groups to join, but it seemed as if every group I found was full-up on members or dead @_@ I was nervous about posting here looking for people to start a group with, because I was afraid no one would join, and if I did get people, they would abandon me. I'm very proud to say I'm glad I posted here and met you guys! I really think the group is filled with very talented and dedicated members and I have not a fear on my mind that we will fall apart in the near future (we practically have our theme for NEXT YEAR. THAT'S CRAZY!)

Thanks again for being here everyone~