Author Topic: [Cosplay Group] New Days Dawning - DISBANDED  (Read 279410 times)

Offline IcyMelon

• Bunnygirl
Be our Tai~! Please? :3

Will finish revising the skit tonight and will send everyone a final copy once it's done~

Oh yes, and I reiterate!

By the way members, we'll hopefully have the finished script by tonight and we'll PM it around when we do. Please, if you think any changes should be made make them in bold and send them to me!

If you want your character to say anything in particular in the script then message me! I'd like to have the final copy completely done by tonight.

And I'll work on a logo... We should have a mascot too... >3
I guess I could be your Tai. But I'll be a short one sorry ! ! ! ! ! ! >/////<

Offline Coconutty93

• Bunnygirl
    • I will reject your reality and substitute it with my own...here.
Yeah. [I already told you that 8~D]

I was just checking...>3> Maybe I'll do Gatomon for fun then...

oslapedo

Yeah. [I already told you that 8~D]

I was just checking...>3> Maybe I'll do Gatomon for fun then...

Haha, Shay wants to too. She said you should be Patoman. I'm staying out of this :D

@ Melon, Hooray~! There's nothing wrong with shortness, and Tai has pretty big hair too so it won't be that bad. I'm glad we have a Tai 8~3

Offline IcyMelon

• Bunnygirl
hahaa :DD
Well I can't wait to meet you all :DD
yay ! my 1st cosplay groups :D

Offline Romo

• Bunnygirl
Does everyone know what date works best for them for a meet?

Maybe everyone could list a handful of dates and the one that's good for evryone we could do ;0

A mascot, like KCon's mascot! Our group is so cool I think we deserve a mascot. Oooh, and what if each year we made a new mascot with cosplay bits from whatever we're cosplaying for that year? Or something :D

I have no ideas right now for dates, but I'll be sure to post them up as soon as I can! Basically it's easier for me to plan a date someone gives me than to pick my own since my Mom is a stickler about stuff.

And that sounds amazing! Our group is made of epic win so we TOTALLY deserve something like that.~ And that makes a lot of sense, our mascot changing for each new theme. What would be a good digimon mascot?~~~

I guess I could be your Tai. But I'll be a short one sorry ! ! ! ! ! ! >/////<

YAYYY VIVIAN!! I'm so glad you're going to be our Tai!!
« Last Edit: May 22, 2009, 04:02:07 pm by Romo »
Cosplays for 2014:
Day 3
- Billy Joe Cobra (Dude, That's My Ghost!)

Offline Coconutty93

• Bunnygirl
Wtf, mate? Why Patomon...? ~had to look him up~

oslapedo

Wtf, mate? Why Patomon...? ~had to look him up~

She's letting you have it now :D

@ Icy Melon, If you haven't already you should probably fill out the application on the front page for the sake of our fearless leader =D

Offline Kagome219

• Bunnygirl
    • Bloggin' lolol~
So much I missed. Dx
So what kind of things were you thinking for the mascot? Human or animal? I don't know if this would work or not, but for human, maybe someone in pajamas or something for waking up? Idk. ><
Nice to meet you, Vivian. ^^  Glad you could join the group.
As for dates, I'm basically booked until June 27th or early July now. ;~;  School (finals) then vacations.
I like Patomon. : D
K-con '11 Cosplays:
NO, Thank You!!Mio (K-ON!!) - 100%
Haruhi Suzumiya (TMoHS) - 100%
Sollux (Homestuck) - 100%
Crystal (Pokemon Crystal Version) - 100%
Don't say "lazy"!Mio (K-ON!) - 100%
Alice (Pandora Hearts) - 100%
Haruhi Fujioka (OHSHC) - 100%

oslapedo

So before June 27th~? 8D

Shay says she's probably going to be Willis now (from the movie) :D

Offline Kagome219

• Bunnygirl
    • Bloggin' lolol~
I can't before the 27th. D;
Omg! Willis! I love him! 8D
K-con '11 Cosplays:

Offline Romo

• Bunnygirl
Willis?! Yayyy! I love that character.~~
Cosplays for 2014:
Day 3

Offline Coconutty93

• Bunnygirl

B-but! I don't want to! D8 I wanna be Gatomon!

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
Kitty cat. <3

And lol I have more entries to make. >D

oslapedo

B-but! I don't want to! D8 I wanna be Gatomon!

That's what she's letting you have 8~D

I can't before the 27th. D;
Omg! Willis! I love him! 8D

Sometime in July then~? What if we had an early meet just to work on cosplay and meet each other and another that would be imperitive to go to so we could record our skit?

oslapedo

Sorry for the double post but...!

Please have all suggestions/criticisms in by 5:30 tonight so that I can circulate the final copies to eveyone. Thank you!

Offline Coconutty93

• Bunnygirl
Gatomon's just adorable! Oh! But Shay wanted to do her, too? D8 Oops...

But that's only an hour...>3<
« Last Edit: May 22, 2009, 04:32:48 pm by Vampire-Kameko »

oslapedo

I just said that Shay's doing Willis, try to make sense Colleeen :D

Offline IcyMelon

• Bunnygirl
my application !
K-Con Username: IcyMelon
Cosplayer Name: IcyMelon
Transportation: My mom
Picture In Cosplay: http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o102/_Naruto_Luver_/0418091142-00.jpg?t=1243035545
Picture Out of Cosplay: http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o102/_Naruto_Luver_/l_c20473ebe9495cab734bbe9a1f6ff388.jpg?t=1243035569

This is all right? right?
« Last Edit: May 29, 2009, 01:23:02 pm by IcyMelon »

Offline Coconutty93

• Bunnygirl
Ooooohhh...well stop confusing me! xD

oslapedo

Melon, you're so cute! I PMed you our skit script, if you have any ideas or changes you want to it PM them to me =D

Offline Kagome219

• Bunnygirl
    • Bloggin' lolol~
Yes. July would work the best for me. ><
K-con '11 Cosplays:

oslapedo

Okay... how does everyone feel about recording in July and having a casual, cosplay day in June?

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
Sounds good.  :D

Offline Romo

• Bunnygirl
Sounds good, and right now I'm so embarassed. xx;; I made some suggestions/edits for the script but since the last script I got was from Sam I sent the edits to her by ACCIDENT. Oh geez, and I don't have a copy of what I did. I'm so sorry!
Cosplays for 2014:
Day 3

oslapedo

She sent me an edited copy of it last night, is that what you're talking about? I could send you another copy of the script for you to re-edit if you want. Or whatever :D

Offline Romo

• Bunnygirl
She sent me an edited copy of it last night, is that what you're talking about? I could send you another copy of the script for you to re-edit if you want. Or whatever :D

Yeah, and no what I mean is that I did my own edits by accident on the edited one SHE did and sent my personal updates to her since I thought I was sending it to you. ><
« Last Edit: May 22, 2009, 05:09:02 pm by Romo »
Cosplays for 2014:
Day 3

oslapedo

I see. So did you want to re-do them or do you want her to send them to me when she gets on?

Offline Romo

• Bunnygirl
I see. So did you want to re-do them or do you want her to send them to me when she gets on?

I just asked her if she'd send them to you, and now she's sending them around so I'm good. I was just trying really hard to make the 5:30 deadline.
Cosplays for 2014:
Day 3

oslapedo

Haha, it's okay. I'll wait till I get your edits to do anything 8~D

Offline Romo

• Bunnygirl
Haha, it's okay. I'll wait till I get your edits to do anything 8~D

Thank you.~
Cosplays for 2014:
Day 3

Offline IcyMelon

• Bunnygirl
Melon, you're so cute! I PMed you our skit script, if you have any ideas or changes you want to it PM them to me =D
Thank you >////<
and July is okay with me :DD

oslapedo

@ Romo, I was reading it over and a lot of the things I had already changed after Sam pointing them out. I like your suggestions a lot, I'm PMing everyone V2 of the script now. If there are any more changes feel free to rinse and repeat the process :D

@ Melon, D'aw, no problem! We should pick a day. The weekend before July 28th won't work for me because that's my birthday weekend~

Offline GwarNekoChan

• Catgirl
    • My facebook! o3o
July...July.... >w<
I have Summer School, but it's all good. |3
Kumoricon 2013 was cancelled for me. Can't await for next year! Cosplay list will arrive soon.

Offline Romo

• Bunnygirl
I await V2 with great excitement. x33 ;;Very happy with how things are going for it so far and is betting that this version will be even more epic win than before.;;

And July...as long as it's not the last week I'm probably good to go.~
« Last Edit: May 22, 2009, 05:34:12 pm by Romo »
Cosplays for 2014:
Day 3

Offline iluvshijimi

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantART
Re: New Days Dawning [K-Con '09: Digimon Adventures // TAI NEEDED!]
« Reply #384 on: May 22, 2009, 05:38:07 pm »
I was thinking of going to that Beach Trip, but they looked so busy, minus the fact that the only finished cosplay I have right now is Tsunade from Naruto. xD; So I decided not to go. :3 and as for the logo.....I could try to make one! :3 it doesn't look so to make. Except I cant draw so well... x.x;

Yes, please make one! Catch-chan has turned in one entry, so we need more to vote!

@ IcyMelon

YAY! It seems like everyone's really set on Tai, but I was hoping you could possibly switch with me for T.K. instead since you're chibi and adorable? (Though I'm a short Asian as well, 5'4" haha and OMG YOU'RE SO CUTE I WANT TO TAKE YOU HOME!)

@ Sahara

Yes, I was discussing this with Natalie last night, logos may or may not include mascots (Human please? To answer Elie-chan's question)~ I don't know about making a different one each year (that's up to the logo designers to decide because I can't draw, lol) but having the same one dress up in a different costume annually could work?

As for meets, since it doesn't look like we'll be able to meet before July, I'll come back with my summer schedule a bit later. Recording the skit won't require all of the members if we're lucky enough to have some voice talent (Natalie and I are both voice actors if that helps?) but I'm hoping to have everyone for the dance practice so we can lock everyone in step-wise.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2009, 05:38:48 pm by iluvshijimi »

oslapedo

The same mascot with a different outfit every year would be really cute. I'll try and work on a logo and a mascot tonight.

If you guys switched Tai and T.K. all I'd have to do is switch your names on the script so it's no big deal at all. That might be for the best too since Sam's slightly taller 8~D

If anyone didn't get Version 2 of the script please say so and I'll PM it to you again~

Offline IcyMelon

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #386 on: May 22, 2009, 05:49:02 pm »
I was thinking of going to that Beach Trip, but they looked so busy, minus the fact that the only finished cosplay I have right now is Tsunade from Naruto. xD; So I decided not to go. :3 and as for the logo.....I could try to make one! :3 it doesn't look so to make. Except I cant draw so well... x.x;

Yes, please make one! Catch-chan has turned in one entry, so we need more to vote!

@ IcyMelon

YAY! It seems like everyone's really set on Tai, but I was hoping you could possibly switch with me for T.K. instead since you're chibi and adorable? (Though I'm a short Asian as well, 5'4" haha and OMG YOU'RE SO CUTE I WANT TO TAKE YOU HOME!)

@ Sahara

Yes, I was discussing this with Natalie last night, logos may or may not include mascots (Human please? To answer Elie-chan's question)~ I don't know about making a different one each year (that's up to the logo designers to decide because I can't draw, lol) but having the same one dress up in a different costume annually could work?

As for meets, since it doesn't look like we'll be able to meet before July, I'll come back with my summer schedule a bit later. Recording the skit won't require all of the members if we're lucky enough to have some voice talent (Natalie and I are both voice actors if that helps?) but I'm hoping to have everyone for the dance practice so we can lock everyone in step-wise.

I'm fine with switching since I haven't even started the Tai cosplay XD

Offline Romo

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #387 on: May 22, 2009, 05:53:09 pm »

I'm fine with switching since I haven't even started the Tai cosplay XD

I'm cool with whoever does it. Since you're both epic-win. xD! This'll be fun either way.~
« Last Edit: May 22, 2009, 05:53:47 pm by Romo »
Cosplays for 2014:
Day 3

Offline iluvshijimi

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantART
If you guys switched Tai and T.K. all I'd have to do is switch your names on the script so it's no big deal at all. That might be for the best too since Sam's slightly taller 8~D

If anyone didn't get Version 2 of the script please say so and I'll PM it to you again~

Hmm, that would still leave us with an empty spot for Sora, wouldn't it? Well, for now I'll leave both Tai and Sora open until we find one and I can take the other (I don't care which one I do, they're both easy, as long as I have ample time to work on it). Not having all the characters covered leaves me kind of worried, if possible, could you all ask your cosplaying friends to consider joining the group, if temporarily, to play one of the open characters? The sooner we have all the characters, the better.

About version two, I think it sounds great except... I think I saw "Tai: $300 for personal cactus watering?" in there twice. Was that on purpose? I wasn't sure, so I'm bringing it up here. Also, I like how you added more things for Tai to complain about near the end, but it didn't read as smooth as I would've liked it to when I read it out loud. Might be a good section to look into, other than that, GREAT!

Offline IcyMelon

• Bunnygirl
Okay so I'm TK now right?
and I do this me being TK is better because I'm shorter X}

and about what sam was saying I was going to mention
that too. Was it on purpose?

oslapedo

Oopsie, ignore the second Tai line 8~D

We might still have Natalie for our Sora though, we won't know until our leader for CoaP comes back on and tells us what are plans are for skits. If we don't do one for CoaP then she's free for this~

Sam, since you're being Tai if you want to rewrite/fix his little speech thing at the end then go for it :-D

Offline iluvshijimi

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantART
Okay so I'm TK now right?
and I do this me being TK is better because I'm shorter X}

Yes, you're T.K. now, here is our current cast list:

- Tai (iluvshijimi)
- Matt (Romo)
- Sora (anime_gurl_123)
- Izzy (GwarNekoChan)
- Mimi (oslapedo)
- Joe (CatchxMe)
- T.K. (IcyMelon)
- Kari (Kagome219)

@ Sahara

I hope Cake can decide right away haha, I'd like to keep my worrying to a minimum please, haha.

And sure, I'll edit Tai's lines tonight and send my edits to you tomorrow at the latest~

Offline IcyMelon

• Bunnygirl
Understood :DDD

Offline Kagome219

• Bunnygirl
    • Bloggin' lolol~
I like V2. : D
And I think Sam and Vivian's switch is a good idea. :3  Height-wise at least.
I get more and more excited by the day for this, you guys! xD

Alas, I was bid you au revoir~  I'll post back tomorrow. :3
K-con '11 Cosplays:

Offline iluvshijimi

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantART
Understood :DDD

Ooh, it looks like you're cosplaying red version Ciel, too! I'm doing him, but not at the con, just a casual cosplay next month~

I'm actually looking forward to being Tai haha. I like being in the spotlight *airheaded* and his wig will be a nice challenge! Hell if the Japanese Yu-Gi-Oh! cosplayers can create aerodynamic hair, I CAN TOO! *determined*

Offline IcyMelon

• Bunnygirl
Yep because I'm short, he's short and were both way cute ! XDDD
and yes ! aerodynamic hair ! ! and I can't wait to see tai's hair ! ! :D

Offline Romo

• Bunnygirl
I really live V2 of the script.~ It looks really cool except for some small touchups that need to be made, but that's something you could say about anything. xD I'm amazed that it looks so great after two days of work! Great job Sahara!!~~

I'm glad everyone is pretty much happy with who they're playing now, and stuff. It should be epic win! And like Elie said, I'm getting more and more excited about this by the day! We're such an awesome group.~
Cosplays for 2014:
Day 3

oslapedo

Ahaha, thank you~

I can't wait to see everyone's gravity defying wigs! All I have is a gravity defying hat :D

Offline Romo

• Bunnygirl
Ahaha, thank you~

I can't wait to see everyone's gravity defying wigs! All I have is a gravity defying hat :D

That's just as cool since if that hat were her hair it'd be ginormous!!! D8...xD
Cosplays for 2014:
Day 3

Offline iluvshijimi

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantART
I really live V2 of the script.~ It looks really cool except for some small touchups that need to be made, but that's something you could say about anything. xD I'm amazed that it looks so great after two days of work! Great job Sahara!!~~

Yes, GREAT JOB SAHARA I cannot thank you ENOUGH <333