Author Topic: The Potato Smashers are totally gonna get everything done for ECCC.  (Read 384276 times)

Offline Auricle

• Bunnygirl
ValeriaValeriaValeria I'm worth it maybe pleeease :'D I could meet you actually in Portland or on the way somewhere?
Possible Future Cosplays:
Sergio - Minor Acts of Heroism
Nero - Devil May Cry 4
Maybe something from Homestuck
? ? ?

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
I can head in your direction. I'm just trying to figure out how to do both visits and run all the errands I need to run. I'm expected to buy swimwear for myself this afternoon, which will be interesting, since I haven't owned a fitting swimsuit in several years?
How do you feel about going to Cedar Hills with me?
ACTUALLY HOW ABOUT I CALL YOU SO WE CAN MAKE REAL PLANS
... I need cash for bus fare ugh ugh complicated.
Can I still pass as a minor? Want cheapo fare.
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline sandrobotticelli

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
It's ok, I know how to do the cookie, I might just have to be pretty creative with the icing/frosting.
Kumoricon 2013:
Neophyte Redglare- Homestuck
Madame de Pompadour- Le Chevalier D'Eon

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
IMPROMPTU MOCK ASSCREED PARTY WAS GREAT. I LOVE YOU ALL.

Whatever you come up with, I will love you forever just for trying.
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline Auricle

• Bunnygirl
Everything is beautiful and nothing hurts. I am so satisfied with today. Also, these confections you got me are super delicious, Valeria.
Nero - Devil May Cry 4
? ? ?

Offline jaqua

• Bunnygirl
    • tumblr
Today was so great. Let's do it again at some point.

Offline Felix

• Bunnygirl
Auricle: Pick whoever you want then, because I am terrible at choosing things and I'd probably unknowingly pick the hardest one to draw... (though I guess I could pick someone if you really can't make up your mind either?) xD;;
Anyway, pretty much everything on my DA is fair game, unless it says 'fanart' in the description. If you need additional refs I probably have some lurking on my hard drive; if not I'm happy to sketch them up. c:
Done: Blue Spirit (A:tLA), Sollux Captor (HS)
will do: Yukio (AnE), Robin (YJ), genderbent Nilus (MAOH), Dave and Signless (Homestuck); other things I'm forgetting

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
Did I mention I'll be out of the country for a week with limited to no net? 'cause that's happening. Today.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2011, 10:27:58 am by Malaria »
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline Auricle

• Bunnygirl
@Felix: I'm super indecisive so you should pick. ' w ';

GUYS: http://sweetartsandhellacrafts.tumblr.com/post/5948167655/your-very-own-troll-shirt

I'm gettin' me some freezer paper and shirts hells yeah.
Nero - Devil May Cry 4
? ? ?

Offline jaqua

• Bunnygirl
    • tumblr
Oh man yesssssssss I really wanted troll shirts but I'm too goddamn broke for $20 a pop. THIS IS EXCELLENT NEWS

Valeria I miss you already come home soon and then hang out with me okay

Oh and hey the playlist for our AssCreed party was as follows:

Me Enamora - Juanes
A Girl Like You - Mexican Institute of Sound (MIS)
Iron - Woodkid
Yo Digo Baila - MIS
El Microfono - MIS
Buster Voodoo - Rodrigo y Gabriela
Ping Island/Lightning Strike Rescue OP - Mark Mothersbaugh (from the movie The Life Aquatic)
Back To Black - Glee (originally by Amy Winehouse)
Another Winter - Anamanaguchi
Shrine Bros - Anamanaguchi
No One Knows - Queens of the Stone Age
Last Train To Awesometown - Parry Gripp
Jerk It Out - Casesars

Auricle: Maybe Dave and Tav hanging out in one of the dream bubble things having an excellent rap battle? Or playing video games? Or just generally being bros? I DON'T KNOW I'M EASY TO PLEASE ;3;
Did I already ask you what you'd like in return? I forget...

Offline Auricle

• Bunnygirl
I'm gonna try that method of shirt making, and then another method which is like ghetto-fab screen printing. But not today. Experiments~!

You were totally thinking along the same lines as I was for Dave and Tav stuff. This will work out just fine. : D I'd like John or Jade being aderpable. Or anything to do with the kids really. <3
Nero - Devil May Cry 4
? ? ?

Offline jaqua

• Bunnygirl
    • tumblr
OKAY I CAN DO THAT <333

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
so hey I have internet.
Fancy that.
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline Felix

• Bunnygirl
okay Auricle I can do that!
I will PM you lots of refs once I find/make good ones.

Also, a tip on the shirt: put something inside the shirt, because acrylic paint will bleed through onto the back.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2011, 02:02:46 pm by Felix »
will do: Yukio (AnE), Robin (YJ), genderbent Nilus (MAOH), Dave and Signless (Homestuck); other things I'm forgetting

Offline sk_chan

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Rekkazor (Rekka's Cosplay Page)
Hmmmmmmmm.

What would you guys do if I cosplayed: http://images.wikia.com/aonoexorcist/images/b/bf/Izumo_Byakko.jpg ?

Complete with the two Byakko plushies.

I find tsundere types endearing...don't judge me. 8|
KUMORICON 2015 COSPLAYS!

Kageyama (Haikyuu!)
Tuxedo Mask (Sailor Moon)
Karma (AssClass)
Ryuuko ep. 1 ver. (KLK)
Others...

Offline Auricle

• Bunnygirl
@Jaqua: The sketch is done, colors forthcoming. My little sister drew you something as whale~

@Felix: Thanks for the tip! : D

Heeey, does anyone want to come to the pride festival at the waterfront with me tomorrow? ' w '
Nero - Devil May Cry 4
? ? ?

Offline jaqua

• Bunnygirl
    • tumblr
Auricle: 8DDDDD <333333 yayyyyy!!!!!!! Oh man I'm so excited to see them both :'3
What time foes the parade start? I definitely want to go and I think Hashi and Yagi had the same plans. So we should all see each other~

SK: Hahahahaha I think you'd be an adorable Izumo! I love the tsun tsun types too it's okay <:I

Offline Auricle

• Bunnygirl
The parade starts at like 11:30 on Sunday. That's father's day, so I can't go. I'm pretty bummed. ) : I wanted to do some pride stuff even without the parade, so I'll be going tomorrow instead.
Nero - Devil May Cry 4
? ? ?

Offline sandrobotticelli

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
Aww that sounds like fun! Depending on what time you guys get there I might be able to swing by and say hi.
Kumoricon 2013:

Offline Felix

• Bunnygirl
OH MAN JAQUA GUESS WHAT I FOUND.
I was cleaning and came across a stack of olllllllld art, like 2005-2006.
And there was some of your stuff in there.
I think I should scan them and send them to you so you can laugh at them the way I laughed at all my hideous old art.

Offline jaqua

• Bunnygirl
    • tumblr
AHSCJDJDKFJF PLEASE YES I LOVE HOW TERRIBLE ALL MY OLD ART IS AND I WANT IT. I WANT IT ALL.

Well I'll be out and about downtown tomorrow so whoever else is also out and about downtown should just text me and we can hang out :3

Offline Felix

• Bunnygirl
OKAY I WILL SCAN THEM.
Should I email them to you?

Offline sk_chan

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
SK: Hahahahaha I think you'd be an adorable Izumo! I love the tsun tsun types too it's okay <:I

Hee~ <3 I'm such a tsundere fan. I'm watching Toradora! right now and Taiga...asdfghjkl;;

I think it's because I've always liked the couples that conflict with one another. Usually speaking in yaoi pairings, I'd have to say...but if there is conflict in a single person that's also interesting.

Right now I'm looking for new anime that have tsundere peeps...
KUMORICON 2015 COSPLAYS!

Kageyama (Haikyuu!)
Karma (AssClass)
Ryuuko ep. 1 ver. (KLK)
Others...

Offline jaqua

• Bunnygirl
    • tumblr
SK: I don't really have any justification for why I like tsunderes... I just do. And Malik is my favorite tsundere. Forever. SO TSUN TSUN MARIKU-CHAN

Felix: You could just put them all on photobucket and then send me the link on here? Also, Hashi and I passed by your new house what would technically be last night since it's after midnight which makes it tomorrow. We saw you. We almost said hi, but then we didn't. Just thought I'd say.

Offline Felix

• Bunnygirl
hahaha! and okay, I will do that... I just keep finding more. So much old art. ._. (and the stuff I have spans at least three years, so it should be interesting!)
I just wanted to make sure you were okay with me posting your hilariously old stuff on here, where anyone can see.

Offline jaqua

• Bunnygirl
    • tumblr
Well I'm aware it's going to be hideous and embarrassing but I figure people will probably still like me. Even after being subjected to such mental torture.

And actually I'm really excited to see it all and I'm too lazy for email stuff because that takes a long time :I

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
GUYS
HP TICKETS
ARE GOING ON SALE
WE NEED TO DECIDE A TIME AND A PLACE

I'm looking at Regal, and there are a couple 12:01 showings that aren't sold out yet in Hillsboro. How does everyone feel about trekking out there for the premiere?
Cinemark has 12:01 showings, but they're in 3D and that makes me ill.
Can we cope with having a slightly later start time?

Who's closet cosplaying what characters?
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline Emileesaurus

• Sailor Scout
    • DeviantART Gallery
Oh haaayyyy if y'all are coming out to Hillsboro, mind if I tag along? :D <3 I MISS YOU ALL
"Sometimes clouds have two sides: a dark and light, and a silver lining in between. It's like a silver sandwich. So when life seems hard, take a bite out of the silver sandwich."

Offline sk_chan

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
SK: I don't really have any justification for why I like tsunderes... I just do. And Malik is my favorite tsundere. Forever. SO TSUN TSUN MARIKU-CHAN

Yeah, I'm not sure if the reason I gave is really why I like them, but it's the only thing I can think of. And...I may regret asking...but who's Malik? (I think of the YuGiOh character...=|)
KUMORICON 2015 COSPLAYS!

Kageyama (Haikyuu!)
Karma (AssClass)
Ryuuko ep. 1 ver. (KLK)
Others...

Offline Auricle

• Bunnygirl
@Malaria: Hillsboro? YES. Which theater is it?
Nero - Devil May Cry 4
? ? ?

Offline jaqua

• Bunnygirl
    • tumblr
SK: Malik al-Sayf from Assassin's Creed 1 :> He's technically not a tsundere since he does kind of genuinely hate Altair at the beginning of the game (with good reason, since it's Altair's fault he lost his arm and his brother in one go), but he warms to him by the end of the game and then they're bros. And they're one of the main pairings in the AC series. And plus he's adorable and tsundere enough to vaguely earn the title. Even though he's... Really not tsundere at all :I Ahahahaha I have the opposite problem, I always think of AC Malik when people are talking about YGO Malik...

For HP shenanigans I was leaning toward Pioneer Place for the premiere, mostly since I'm biased toward downtown and they generally have pretty cool and huge midnight showings... And I want to see HP8 in a giant crowd so I can feel the compounded love from everyone in the theatre. Also there's a better chance I won't be the only one bawling on my way out of the show l-lol
But i still haven't bought my ticket and I don't know if they're sold out sldkfjslkdfjslkdf but I will definitely be going as Ginny regardless. Cuz she's my spirit animal or whatever

Offline goatchild

• Bunnygirl
    • The Potato Smashers
I AM TOTALLY JOINING YOU GUYS IN PORTLAND FOR HP. AND THEN DRIVING BACK TO EUGENE THAT SAME NIGHT FOR MY 9AM MATH CLASS. THAT IS HAPPENING. Also, whenever we decide on a theatre, we should buy our tickets all on the same day so we don't have the same problem we had for the last premier where our tickets weren't for the same screen/room/theatre/whatever it's called.

I will probably be derpy Draco again, or derpy Scorpius, or just be a generic Slytherin.

If there was something else I was supposed to respond to in this the thread, I forgot. Sorry. I am excessively sleep deprived at the moment.
ECCC/Sakuracon 2012
Impulse - Young Justice
Simon - Minor Acts of Heroism
?? Essence - Red Hood & the Outlaws
?? Cassandra Cain Batgirl - Batman

Offline Bealmira

• Cabbit
Omg Harry Potter! Creepy lurker weighing in, but I sooo wanna see it with everyone. Dunno if I'll cosplay though. :( Living in Portland for the summer anyway.
2011 cosplay list:
Totoro
BuisnessSuit!Alphonse
Ukraine - Hetalia

Offline Felix

• Bunnygirl
When does it come out? I want to see it but I have no one here to see it with and I don't really want to go alone, but maybe I will anyway just to keep with the tradition..... idk. D:
Speaking of harry potter, jaqua-- among your old art is some potter fanart. I will probably scan them later tonight. :B

Offline sk_chan

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
SK: Malik al-Sayf from Assassin's Creed 1 :> He's technically not a tsundere since he does kind of genuinely hate Altair at the beginning of the game (with good reason, since it's Altair's fault he lost his arm and his brother in one go), but he warms to him by the end of the game and then they're bros. And they're one of the main pairings in the AC series. And plus he's adorable and tsundere enough to vaguely earn the title. Even though he's... Really not tsundere at all :I Ahahahaha I have the opposite problem, I always think of AC Malik when people are talking about YGO Malik...

Mmkay. I thought it was AssCreed, since I could've sworn you'd mentioned him before in ramblings or whatnot. Buuuut I've never played the game soooo whoosh over-the-head. =p
KUMORICON 2015 COSPLAYS!

Kageyama (Haikyuu!)
Karma (AssClass)
Ryuuko ep. 1 ver. (KLK)
Others...

Offline goatchild

• Bunnygirl
    • The Potato Smashers
Completely unrelated to everything: I finally uploaded all of the YJ comics. I don't remember who all wanted it, so ya'll should let me know and I'll PM you the links. : )
ECCC/Sakuracon 2012
Impulse - Young Justice

Offline Felix

• Bunnygirl
I would like the comics. c:

malariaaaa I should draw something for you.

Offline sk_chan

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
So I bought an Izumo wig (along with two others for Kumo...paychecks are awesome). I'm committed to making the cosplay for Kumo, and I wanna get a shoot with you guys.
KUMORICON 2015 COSPLAYS!

Kageyama (Haikyuu!)
Karma (AssClass)
Ryuuko ep. 1 ver. (KLK)
Others...

Offline sandrobotticelli

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
Oh hey, so I'm starting to read Homestuck again and it got me thinking, when were you guys planning on doing a Homestuck group? I know it was on the list of possible group plans but I didn't know if you were set on it being during a certain convention yet or not. I might actually take advantage of that when you guys get around to it.
Kumoricon 2013:

Offline Felix

• Bunnygirl
I don't think we had set a certain con; it was more of an eventual plan. Who are you thinking of being? C:

Offline sandrobotticelli

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
I'm not sure, actually! I guess I'm up for pretty much anyone, still thinking about it~
Kumoricon 2013:

Offline Felix

• Bunnygirl
Pick someone no one else is keen on doing? xD

So hey, it's my birthday. ._.

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
HAPPY BIRFDAAAAAAAAAAY

yeah, I dunno about the if/when of Homestuck.
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline sandrobotticelli

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
Ahaha probably xD;

Happy birthday!
Kumoricon 2013:

Offline jaqua

• Bunnygirl
    • tumblr
HAPPY BIRTHDAY FELIX~~~~~~~~~~~
so hey what do you want me to draw you lolol

I dunno when Homestuck but I wanna be either Fef or Kanaya. Because. Them.

Offline Auricle

• Bunnygirl
~HAPPY BIRTHDAY FELIX~ <3 I hope it's been a good one! : D

Hrrng want cosplay Homestuck. I'm favoring maybe Tavros for cosplay plan stuff. Or one of the kids. Drat, there are too many fun characters. ' w ';
« Last Edit: June 25, 2011, 09:47:01 pm by Auricle »
Nero - Devil May Cry 4
? ? ?

Offline sk_chan

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
Random Harry Potter-related: I just cosplayed "casual" (although not sure when he isn't casual...) young Sirius today at Gasukan. I'm tempted to wear it when I go see the movie...
KUMORICON 2015 COSPLAYS!

Kageyama (Haikyuu!)
Karma (AssClass)
Ryuuko ep. 1 ver. (KLK)
Others...

Offline Felix

• Bunnygirl
Auricle: We don't have a Tavros yet! As for kids.... I think someone has already called Rose, maybe more than one depending how up-to-date I am on everyone's plans. I know I want to be Dave. As far as I know we don't have a Jade.
....You could also be Tavroscestor/Pupa Pan and be ancestors with me and Jaqua!

I was supposed to give you references too, wasn't I....? I was going to make some really nice ones, but I haven't yet, sooo..... I'll just post some of what I have. I picked this guy! He usually wears a ridiculous black coat (you can sort of see it here and here) but you can draw him wearing something else because the coat is silly and I have no references for it. Here are some more references. (I draw the guy a lot but none of them make good refs... I hope this is enough!)

Jaqua: pick any of my characters, whoever you feel like. c:
(or if you can't decide, you can draw the guy I posted refs of up there)
Also, I promise I'll scan your old art soon.

Offline goatchild

• Bunnygirl
    • The Potato Smashers
@Felix: Sent you the YJ comics. Sorry that took forever. >> HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY. <3

So guys. We should decide on a theater in Portland to all see HP at. I'll have my car, so I can drive all you downtown people if we decide on a not downtown location. Or if you've decided already, you should let me know so I can buy a ticket and join you all. : x
ECCC/Sakuracon 2012
Impulse - Young Justice

Offline jaqua

• Bunnygirl
    • tumblr
HAPPY BIRTHDAY VALERIA
JUST PRETEND THAT IT'S BEFORE MIDNIGHT AND I'M SAYING THIS ON YOUR ACTUAL BIRTHDAY
OKAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Felix I want to see your new house invite me over k cool
also my art I want it I WANT TO LAUGH AT MYSELF

I want to see DH at Pioneer Place just because it's so big and when Felix and I went there for HP6 there were like hundreds of people so when I leave the theatre in tears there will hopefully be less of a chance I won't be the only one. But. Yeah.