Author Topic: Regarding Admission to Adult Content Events  (Read 3918 times)

Offline PezCat

• Catgirl
Regarding Admission to Adult Content Events
« on: August 30, 2006, 06:52:31 pm »
Be aware that to get into anything (event/panel/etc.) during the convention that is classified as "Adult Content" (requires you to be 18 or over to go into), you will be REQUIRED you to bring your ID with you to get in.

Let me make this crystal clear.  You will not be admitted to any adult content event unless you have both your Con Badge and your ID to prove your age.  There will be NO exceptions to this.

Fun with bolding!  Yay!

PezCat
Sixty pounds lighter, just as awesome.
2K3-2K7: Various staff, primarily RPGs and Registration
2K12: God only knows...

=^..^=

Offline Irate Beldam

• Chibi
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2006, 07:53:56 pm »
Omg, I can totally go to the naughty pannels!

*Laughs*

Just curious, though. Is there anything to do at night that isn't...um. Hentai/ sex/ related to something questionable?

I'm nineteen, so I can be outside in the convention in the late night time. And I fully intend on wandering around in skank-tastic cosplay/ gothic lolita outfits.

...But that makes me afraid to watch hentai with other random people if I'm dressed like that.

I hope there's something else to do, at night. For people who don't feel like watching hentai, but have insomnia...>___<;

Offline Trumby

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2006, 08:45:43 pm »
Irate, check out the schedule (2nd post down) on the main page. http://www.kumoricon.com/

There's not a lot of programming late at night for Kumoricon. The only thing not adult related really are the viewing rooms/gaming room.
2011 New Cosplay Plans: Boba Fett, Hoshi (Arakawa Under the Bridge), Malcolm Reynolds

Offline Irate Beldam

• Chibi
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2006, 10:43:07 pm »
Ooh, okay.

Well, at least there's something going on that doesn't have adult related content. x3

I dunno 'bout you, but. Lolololol. Wouldn't you feel weird watching hentai with other people in the room? :lol:

I dunno why, but that thought reeeally makes me laugh.

Offline Shiv

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2006, 04:18:49 am »
Bored? Harass the Yojimbo who are still up! They love it!

Okay, maybe not.

Offline EcchiSpice

• Chibi
    • www.dreamlandjapan.com
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2006, 11:28:33 am »
Watching hentai with other people in the room is actually not that weird.

Everyone heckles the screen, mystery science theatre style. The best part is seeing the guys get embarrassed by how awful (ie stupid) the content is.

fyi - Adult Content Anime, the panel, is not viewing, but a discussion on hentai and other adult content.
You'll be loved, you'll be loved, like you never have known. When memories of me will seem more like bad dreams. Just a series of blurs, like I never occurred. Someday, you will be loved.

Offline Irate Beldam

• Chibi
« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2006, 12:42:28 pm »
Quote from: "EcchiSpice"

Everyone heckles the screen, mystery science theatre style. The best part is seeing the guys get embarrassed by how awful (ie stupid) the content is.

fyi - Adult Content Anime, the panel, is not viewing, but a discussion on hentai and other adult content.

Oh rly?

Okay, wait, that might be fun.

I wanna see other guys get embarassed!!

And discussing stuff like that is fine, I think. It's always interesting to discuss controversial sibjects. :3

Offline kylite

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2006, 01:15:53 pm »
hey this isnt that bad... HEY! that dosent go there!!!... OH MY GOD... what was... OH THATS JUST WRONG!  mom?
Yojimbo Assistant Manager, Hopeless Flirt
Work: Monday-Friday 12:30-9:39pm
We don't need Kira... we have kylite.  - randompvg

Offline Doom Bunny

• Cabbit
    • http://lan.skinned.net/newforums
« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2006, 02:16:11 pm »
Quote from: "kylite"
hey this isnt that bad... HEY! that dosent go there!!!... OH MY GOD... what was... OH THATS JUST WRONG!  mom?

This reminds me of when TheJew, Waffles, and DarkHobo (All Yojimbo this year) were trying to distract me while I was playing some game by playing Bible Black REALLY loud and turning the monitor towards me. I don't like BB at all. Think it's quite stupid, so it was quite funny. On a side note, everyone needs to harass TheJew for having every BB episode/movie/whatever on his computer.

As for not having anything to do, I'm not much into the viewing rooms, so I'll probably just be wandering around or sitting and talking. I'm sure there'll be others, so I'd say just do something similar if you've nothing to do.

Offline socktree

• Oni
Re: Regarding Admission to Adult Content Events
« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2008, 11:09:58 pm »

I was one of the main chicks heckling for the first part of the show and honestly, my discomfort fell away when I realized we were allowed to heckle!

A++++ event, will buy again.  ;D

Offline shademalek

• Cabbit
« Reply #10 on: September 09, 2008, 11:45:46 pm »

I was one of the main chicks heckling for the first part of the show and honestly, my discomfort fell away when I realized we were allowed to heckle!

Yes, I was there with her. The Hentai Viewing wins one thousand internets. I thought it may be creepy, but we went due to the After Hours AMV room being full and we wanted to do something adult content related and I am SOOO glad we did. It was quite rad.

Offline Deviant Spider

• Chibi
« Reply #11 on: September 10, 2008, 04:48:17 pm »

Yes, I was there with her. The Hentai Viewing wins one thousand internets. I thought it may be creepy, but we went due to the After Hours AMV room being full and we wanted to do something adult content related and I am SOOO glad we did. It was quite rad.

I had SO much fun running that veiwing as well. Hearing some of your guys' comments was so side splitting awesome. Also your reactions to the Hand Checks was fun too. Glad we could get some prizes this year!

Its never really all that awkward to watch hentai in a group that big. Even when the subtitles stopped working you all added your own hillarious diologue.

Those who fear feeling uncomfortable really and truly shouldnt. Youll probably end up laughing your guts out.

:)
2008 Adult Content Coordinator
2009 Adult Content Coordinator
Onyxspider@gmail.com