Author Topic: Creation Station / Repair Station Donations  (Read 5756 times)

Offline Vondan

• Bunnygirl
    • http://vondan.com
Creation Station / Repair Station Donations
« on: August 17, 2006, 06:13:04 pm »
Who is bringing what that can be uased at the creation station and the repair station.  

I plan to bring a giant tub of stuff that I keep getting realy cheap and never use

Leather scraps" (of course) from light colored pig skin to heavy cow hide

Thread: I have over a hundred small spools and about 20 surger cones all of cotten thread open to sujestions of what colors to bring

Cloth:  I have about 200 bed sheets, I want to keep the dark LOTR cloak colors but what other colors would any want want for scrap cloth.  This week every dinner special comes with a lime green bed sheet.

I have a bunch of edge tape and lacy trim (please dont tell any one about the lace) in various colors and textures.

One of my former employers "Gave me" 4 full boxes of Computer paper, both 1x11 and 11 x 15 I'll bring some so pepale can sketch there creation ideas or wrap sandwiches.

If I can find room when I go I may bring a sewing machine

Input and who else is bringing what
Field Marshall Von Dan

Comander and Chef:  The One Seventy Second Division
President:  DanCo Intergalactic Studios
CEO:  DanCo Interactive
Editor:  DanCo Press LTD
Chancellor:  The Project N.E.R.D.Y. foundation

http://vondan.com

Offline RemSaverem

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2006, 07:12:31 pm »
Thanks Vondan that's totally awesome!

Our lovely con chair is donating some reams of paper.

COPIC markers is providing a variety of several dozen different loaner markers and ink pens, posters, coloring pages, and prizes.

Sakuracon's Programming Director is letting some of the dollar store art and writing supplies we bought for SC's CS be used at KC's CS. How many and which will vary with what survives Anime Evolution......

but definitely there should be some:
blue, black and red pens
inexpensive markers in a variety of colors and widths
inexpensive watercolor paints
inexpensive modeling clay
inexpensive origami paper
some type of lined writing paper, legal pads and/or notebooks
pencils--regular and mechanical
pencil erasers
pencil sharpeners
rulers
fastening devices (regular paperclips, jaw clips, tacks, tape, stapler & staples)

i think meg said she had a papercutter?

a few folks' laptops

my printer and/or one from the con

colored pencils
crayons
glue and/or glue stick
what else do we need?
Ellen. 2003: Fanfic panelist & contest judge.
2004: Beta Station Coord. 2005: Fan Creation Station Coord.;pre-event assistant to the con chair.2006: Fanfic Mgr/C.S. Coord.
2007, 8, 9, 10: Fan Creation Manager. 2011: Writing & Editing Coord (Publicity).

Offline BlackjackGabbiani

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2006, 12:43:27 am »
I'm bringing prizes to hand out, like last time.

Offline Michael_Hopcroft

• Sailor Scout
    • http://www.mphpress.com
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2006, 01:03:55 am »
Will there be anyplace where congoers can get text, Word, RTF or PDF files (or portions thereof) printed out? How much will be charged for the service? what media would be needed (Flash drives, CD-ROMs, etc.), and are there any limitations aside from the obvious "no blatant obscenity?"
Michael Hopcroft Press
http://www.mphpress.com

Offline RemSaverem

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2006, 02:22:42 pm »
Quote from: "BlackjackGabbiani"
I'm bringing prizes to hand out, like last time.

awesome honey thanks
2004: Beta Station Coord. 2005: Fan Creation Station Coord.;pre-event assistant to the con chair.2006: Fanfic Mgr/C.S. Coord.
2007, 8, 9, 10: Fan Creation Manager. 2011: Writing & Editing Coord (Publicity).

Offline RemSaverem

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2006, 02:23:15 pm »
Quote from: "Michael_Hopcroft"
Will there be anyplace where congoers can get text, Word, RTF or PDF files (or portions thereof) printed out? How much will be charged for the service? what media would be needed (Flash drives, CD-ROMs, etc.), and are there any limitations aside from the obvious "no blatant obscenity?"

there might be  printer in the CS specifically for fics and/or art being turned in for contests in our room

Offline Kasa

• Cabbit
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2006, 06:34:20 pm »
Quote from: "RemSaverem"
Quote from: "Michael_Hopcroft"

there might be  printer in the CS specifically for fics and/or art being turned in for contests in our room

I will have my laptop in the room for people to use-under my supervision, and it can except both flash drives and CD-R/RWs, but it doesn't have a floppy drive.  I also believe that there will be internet access. :D
2014 Cosplay:
~Pinkie Pie from MLP:FiM
    Workout and Plain-clothes
~Rose Lalonde from Homestuck
~Punk Growlithe from Pokemon

Offline RemSaverem

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2006, 03:12:12 pm »
Yes there will be 'net access. Nicole was able to have her PC "recognize" my printer at A. Ev., so hopefully it will work with other PC's at KC.

Offline Vondan

• Bunnygirl
    • http://vondan.com
« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2006, 05:40:26 pm »
is any one bringing anything like a home size sewing machine to the con.  I'm maning the repair statioin and bringing a trunk of stuff that i will have for my class any ways and a heavy leather sewing machine but it's not the best for cloth althou I have 8 home size machines I have not used any of them and dont know how well they work
Field Marshall Von Dan

Comander and Chef:  The One Seventy Second Division
President:  DanCo Intergalactic Studios
CEO:  DanCo Interactive
Editor:  DanCo Press LTD
Chancellor:  The Project N.E.R.D.Y. foundation

http://vondan.com