Author Topic: Door Prices and Location  (Read 1779 times)

Offline Kyo_Heiner

• Oni
Door Prices and Location
« on: August 09, 2006, 07:44:14 pm »
Well...I've been searching your guys's site for the exact location and Prices to get into the convention at the door, but I haven't seen any. Would someone mind telling me? I Live out of state so I don't know things around portland and such... If this question as already been asked I'm sorry...-.-
If you dodge, 'I won't let them cut me.' If you protect someone, 'I won't let them die.' If you attack, 'I'll cut them.' Well, can't you see the resolve to cut you reflected in my sword?"-Urahara kisuke

Offline Negima

• Bunnygirl
Door Prices and Location
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2006, 10:55:58 pm »
I don't know if you're asking "where in the hotel do we register?" or "where is the convention?" but I'm guessing it's the second one.  The convention is being held at the Red Lion on the River (Jantzen Beach).

Quote from: "Kumoricon main site"
Red Lion on the River
909 N. Hayden Island Drive
Portland, OR 97217
Tel: 503-283-4466

Red Lion Hotel on the River, Jantzen Beach is conveniently located on the scenic Columbia River, 10 minutes from downtown Portland, 15 minutes from the Portland International Airport via our complimentary airport transportation and close to all Portland attractions, major businesses and the spectacular Columbia River Gorge. Jantzen Beach SuperCenter is less than a half-mile away.

As for prices, I'm guessing $40-$50 dollars at the door for all 3 days.  I'm not 100% sure but usually after pre-reg. the price at the door goes up somewhere around $10.