Author Topic: hmm I need some help ^_^  (Read 4104 times)

Offline kalark

• Sailor Scout
hmm I need some help ^_^
« on: July 06, 2006, 09:53:06 pm »
I need help deciding what cosplays to do. I am already going as Roy Mustang (costume from sakura con)

here's a pic of what I look like. Gimme some comments on what you people think! :3

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a48/kalarky/fmacosplay.jpg

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a48/kalarky/SakuraCon%2006/sakuracon032.jpg

Offline cupcake_abuser_zooshi

• Sailor Scout
    • My DA
hmm I need some help ^_^
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2006, 12:56:41 pm »
What anime do you like? That would help.

Offline yukimizu

• Chibi
hmm I need some help ^_^
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2006, 02:41:54 pm »
Heero Yuy, because everyone loves spandex. XD

Offline Dark_Lady_Kassendra

• Sailor Scout
    • http://www.geocities.com/darkladykassendra.html
hmm I need some help ^_^
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2006, 03:19:13 pm »
Can I just say? Yummy! *clears throat* I'm also overjoyed to see someone attempted a full Alphonse suit. I've only been to Kumoricon and I had longed for the day someone would try him. ^.^ I contemplated it myself, but I'm just do darned short... *blinks* Wait a minute... what am I saying? Gah!

Anyway, my suggestion is Dokugakogi from Saiyuki.

http://animevisions.net/Pictures/saiyuki/s42.jpg
Jerimiah of Bakazoku Fangirl- (yes, we're even engaged!!!! ^.^ we consumated our love with a Beef Crunch Wrap Supream and a hot sauce packet that asked him to marry me ^.^)

Goggle Squad Fangirl- also so dubbed by Waffles

Offline kalark

• Sailor Scout
hmm I need some help ^_^
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2006, 06:19:14 pm »
well my fav anime is FLCL, I've done a naota cosplay, that was fun ^_^

I like alot of animes, bleach, naruto (earlier ones anywho), haibane renmei, yakitate japan, initial d, karin, macross, escaflowne, kare kano, FF AC (shh not an anime but enough people cosplay so it counts), Angelic Layer, FMA, and ugh I cant remember, I 've watched so much lol

anyways, just shout out ideas based on what i look like, or what you people would like to see :P

Offline cupcake_abuser_zooshi

• Sailor Scout
    • My DA
hmm I need some help ^_^
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2006, 07:57:21 pm »
Quote from: "kalark"
well my fav anime is FLCL, I've done a naota cosplay, that was fun ^_^

I like alot of animes, bleach, naruto (earlier ones anywho), haibane renmei, yakitate japan, initial d, karin, macross, escaflowne, kare kano, FF AC (shh not an anime but enough people cosplay so it counts), Angelic Layer, FMA, and ugh I cant remember, I 've watched so much lol

anyways, just shout out ideas based on what i look like, or what you people would like to see :P
I'm doing FLCL cosplay this year. I'll be going as Mamimi all 3 days. I wasn't going to origionally, but it's simple, and simple's about all I afford right now. XD

I've unfortunately only seen three of the one's you listed, because I'm lame. (feel free to throw stuff at me) But there are too many Naruto and FMA cosplayers, so don't do those. It'd be cool to see someone from Kare Kano, but it could be hard to tell who you are....hmm....sorry I'm not much help.

Offline BakaBishonen

• Sailor Scout
hmm I need some help ^_^
« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2006, 12:40:01 am »
ohhh i have suggestions *raises hand*
k dash-king of fighters, Mori Morinozuka from ouran host club, one of the guys from gundam seed i forget, jing- king of bandits jing, akazawa from prince of tennis, kurogane from tsubasa chronicles, ohh or do satoshi or krad from dn angel cause we need one~! iono all just stuff i thought of off the top of my head ^^~!
zero kiryu - 95% done

Offline kalark

• Sailor Scout
hmm I need some help ^_^
« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2006, 03:02:51 am »
well poo, I guess i have some thinking to do. and fast @_@

Offline Trumby

• Bunnygirl
hmm I need some help ^_^
« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2006, 09:40:32 am »
How intricate of a costume do you want to do? Are you willing to buy/wear wigs? Also do you want to be easily recognized?

Just going by the animes I have here on my computer, most of the main character guys are simple costumes much like everyday wear (Sagara Sousuke, Hideki, Kouta [Elfen Lied], what's his name from Ah! My Goddess,).

Are you a One Piece fan? There's TONS of characters from that show you could do.

Perhaps Commander Amarao (eyebrows!!)?

You could do a more obscure character from FMA. Like one of the chimera that hangs out with Greed (hint hint :P). Perhaps Kimblee (his military outfit where he's wearing only the pants with the white shirt. You'd need a wig though) since you have the pants and boots already. Or his magenta suit thing.

I'm sure I can think of others but I'm drawing a blank right now.
2011 New Cosplay Plans: Boba Fett, Hoshi (Arakawa Under the Bridge), Malcolm Reynolds

Offline kalark

• Sailor Scout
hmm I need some help ^_^
« Reply #9 on: July 08, 2006, 05:52:43 pm »
well I wouldnt mind wearing a wig, I just dont think I could cut it if I had to thats all o_o

Offline Dark_Lady_Kassendra

• Sailor Scout
    • http://www.geocities.com/darkladykassendra.html
hmm I need some help ^_^
« Reply #10 on: July 08, 2006, 06:05:46 pm »
Quote from: "Trumby"
... what's his name from Ah! My Goddess,).

That would be Kiechi-san ^.^ I think he looks awesome when he was infected and had the blonde hair thing and goth/punk look going on!!!! Kowaii!!!!
Jerimiah of Bakazoku Fangirl- (yes, we're even engaged!!!! ^.^ we consumated our love with a Beef Crunch Wrap Supream and a hot sauce packet that asked him to marry me ^.^)

Goggle Squad Fangirl- also so dubbed by Waffles

Offline IvoryxIllusions

• Cabbit
    • Icon by: Yureteru~.
hmm I need some help ^_^
« Reply #11 on: July 26, 2006, 10:34:10 pm »
xD Awe, that Roy Mustang cosplay is extra cuuute!  But anywai, ideas!  I don't really watch most of those animes but... if you rly wanted to do Naruto, I think you'd make a good Kiba or Udon<--- which I totally think you should go with!  Hardly anyone does him and it'd be hella funny since he's just a gross kid with a booger trail always hanging out.  Genius. <3  Besides, there's not too much time left but they'd be pretty easy!  

Good luck though with whatever you choose! 8D
-

No -sleep- to what?!

Brooklyn. ;D

Offline Rushifa

• Chibi
    • Facebook
    • Sewing Madness
hmm I need some help ^_^
« Reply #12 on: July 27, 2006, 12:34:07 am »
hmm, well, going form your list and pictures, I think you'd make a good Van (escaflowne), Ohjiro or Wizard (Angelic Layer), or Syaoran from Tsubasa Chronicles.  Other than that, I say find a character who you really love/identify with, or some friends doing a group cosplay, and go from there!