Author Topic: Kumoricon 2015 Schedule  (Read 4493 times)

Offline Sandstormzach

• Oni
Kumoricon 2015 Schedule
« on: August 17, 2015, 06:43:34 am »
Hello,

I'm sure there is an answer to this somewhere but I've checked everywhere on the main website and on this forum and can't find it. Is there a copy of the Kumoricon 2015 schedule of events anywhere? Or at least, does anyone know what hours the con is going on each day? I'm driving to and from the con each day from an hour away and I would like to know when I need to leave in the mornings.

I'm sorry for being so stupid, I hope you can forgive me. Thank you in advance for any responses.

Offline riku-chan

• Sailor Scout
Re: Kumoricon 2015 Schedule
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2015, 10:06:32 am »
well on day 1-3 it starts from 6am-12pm if your a miner, but if not then it goes on all day, and day 4 goes from midnight day 3 to 4pm-ish, also if you need to know on what time you can come to get your tickets on day 0 I'm pretty sure its at 12pm to 6pm. I hope this helps!
~~Kumoricon 2018~~
~~RIKU-CHAN

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2015, 03:59:08 pm »
Schedules for cons are constantly being rewritten up until a good week before con. That way all last minute changes can be added before it gets put up. It'd be a huge hassle to keep re uploading new revised schedules the whole time. So to answer your question, you can't find one because there isn't a schedule yet.

Offline Sandstormzach

• Oni
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2015, 06:01:03 pm »
Oh geez, 6 AM is an early start. I'll have to miss the first few hours each day.

And thank you both for the replies.

Offline MayMagica

• Cabbit
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2015, 06:14:18 pm »
well on day 1-3 it starts from 6am-12pm if your a miner, but if not then it goes on all day, and day 4 goes from midnight day 3 to 4pm-ish, also if you need to know on what time you can come to get your tickets on day 0 I'm pretty sure its at 12pm to 6pm. I hope this helps!
I think you made a typo, minors can attend from 6AM to 12AM on days 1-3
Kumoricon 2016:
Saturday: Umi Sonoda (cheerleader version)
Sunday: Kyoko Sakura (Halloween version)

Offline riku-chan

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2015, 10:25:51 pm »
lol oops thanks MayMagica!
~~Kumoricon 2018~~
~~RIKU-CHAN

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2015, 12:02:55 am »
Oh geez, 6 AM is an early start. I'll have to miss the first few hours each day.

And thank you both for the replies.

That isn't what riku-chan meant. She means that you are allowed on to be at con within those hours. By no means do you HAVE to be there that early. In fact, literally the ONLY thing even happening that early is the gaming room, because I think that's a 24/7 area (meaning people can go into the gaming area in the middle of the night if they wanted). Most events worth going to are not that early. If you wanna sleep in til noon, you can. If you wannt be up and at con at 6am, you can also do that if you want.

Offline EveofAbyss

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2015, 08:52:18 am »
Seconding Sailor-Jeimi. All-con rooms (like gaming and anime-viewing) open as early as 6am, I think. All the main events and panels generally happen no earlier than 9am.

An official schedule should be making its way out within a week or so.

Buy my book of poems!
Lord Otaku commands you!

Offline riku-chan

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2015, 10:10:52 am »
I can't wait to see the con schedule!!!!
~~Kumoricon 2018~~
~~RIKU-CHAN

Offline veraca

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #9 on: August 18, 2015, 10:32:21 pm »
If you want to go and do things and see people, arrive about 8am~11am. Panels start at 8am, and Main Events start at 10am. First day, official start is usually around 10am when Opening Ceremonies is - and usually nothing is before that. This includes the artist and dealer halls, they only open once Opening Ceremonies has begun.

I'm an early-bird and am up walking around at 6am and the place usually only has around 100 people milling around outside of staff until 9am; unless you want to talk about the Registration lines, for they are their own monster.
Dreaming is easy, dreamwalking is hard.
Kumori'15
Kanata (Trinity Universe)