Author Topic: Ouran High School Host Club, Honey and Takashi Time! panel Approved!  (Read 2863 times)

Offline AnimAsher Yukai

• Cabbit
Hey! :D

I am hosting an Ouran HSHC Panel and I may be in need of some help with finding hosts,
If you would like to be a host please reply below with this format,

Name:
How do you stay in character:
What are you willing/unwilling to do (how far can you go for the fan service. It will be a PG 13 panel):
Contact info:

We have:

Honey.

Takashi.

We need:

Kyouya.

Hikaru and Karu.

Tamaki.

Haruhi.

And any other character from Ouran HSHC

I cannot guarantee you will be a part of the panel but if you are interested please reply below.
Look forward to hearing from you! ;D :-*

Offline Shealezz

• Oni
Re: Ouran High School Host Club, Honey and Takashi Time! panel Approved!
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2015, 09:16:51 pm »
I'm going room be submitting this for my group of three :) We have just started making and ordering our cosplays so we can't provide a picture yet but once they come we'll send them in.

Name: Shalyn
Host you wish to be with a photo: Coming soon, Hikaru
How do you stay in character: I've read/seen it about 15 times. I'll ask myself what Hikaru would do in any given situation and cause mischief with Kaoru
What are you willing/unwilling to do (how far can you go for the fan service. It will be a PG 13 panel): Anything I need to do to please the fans
Contact info: crimsonshea@gmail.com

Name: Danika
Host you wish to be with a photo: Kaoru
How do you stay in character: by hanging all over Haruhi and causing mischief with Hikaru
What are you willing/unwilling to do (how far can you go for the fan service. It will be a PG 13 panel):
Contact info: danikahreynolds@gmail.com

Name: Sarah Bottem
Host you wish to be with a photo: Haruhi- Will send photo when cosplay is done
How do you stay in character: Me and Haruhi have the same personality
What are you willing/unwilling to do (how far can you go for the fan service. It will be a PG 13 panel): fine with anything
Contact info: ambercat999@gmail.com or 425-877-0233

I hope we can work together!

Offline Citael

• Sailor Scout
Re: Ouran High School Host Club, Honey and Takashi Time! panel Approved!
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2015, 11:16:44 pm »
Hey! I'm unsure if you remember me from last year, but I was the Tamaki that contributed quite a bit last year...As in yelling, growing mushrooms, participating frequently, answering for Tamaki, etc. But I still definitely want to participate again as Tamaki! ;w; I really enjoyed it last year!

Name: Emilie Langjahr; we're friends on facebook! c:
Host you wish to be with a picture: You saw me last year, but I'll post a picture of myself in it again!
How do you stay in character: Fairly well, I think. I'm in theater so acting isn't too tough for me. I watched the show multiple times and I've read the manga, plus I brush up on trivia before I do a panel!
Willing/Unwilling: I'm chill with everything! I'm very relaxed and open! Plus, once again, I'm in theater, so I have very few boundaries c':
Contact info: On here or fb!