Author Topic: Bleach 2015  (Read 9264 times)

Offline RobinSena

• Sailor Scout
Bleach 2015
« on: September 30, 2014, 03:52:07 pm »
While at con (and looking through all of the con photos from this year) I saw lots of Bleach cosplayers, but only a few (but awesome) people made it there for the photoshoot.  I'd love to get a huge photo group for this next year with everyone.  :D   I will be going as Nanao Ise and I will have a Shunsui with me, so we should be easy to spot.  ;) I'm already excited about this next year's con (I know, it's not even October...) and it should be lots of fun.  Anyone else up for joining in?  ;D
"Well, it's going to look pretty good then, isn't it?  The One Horseman and the Three Pedestrians of the Apocralypse." Terry Pratchett

Offline pandaaaaah

• Oni
Re: Bleach 2015
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2015, 03:34:08 pm »
I have Renji Abarai's Shikai. I don't have the money or skills to make my own cosplay.
; A ; Someone gave me a sketch for a female version of Renji but I can't make it.
I wish I could. And I would commission someone for it but no money.
I really want to do a female Renji Abarai for Kumoricon 2015.
What do I doooo?

Offline RobinSena

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2015, 12:28:58 pm »
Use things you have around, or find at goodwill.  I saw someone use a graduation robe to make a shinigami outfit and it didn't seem too complicated.  I've even seen someone use staples and hot glue to make an outfit.  Just do what you can, cosplay is about having fun and if you really want to make it, make something for this year and upgrade it for next year when you have the time and funds to do it better.  :)
"Well, it's going to look pretty good then, isn't it?  The One Horseman and the Three Pedestrians of the Apocralypse." Terry Pratchett

Offline RobinSena

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2015, 12:29:39 pm »
Anyone else getting excited for Kumoricon?  I keep seeing lots of awesome Bleach cosplays this year in the Kumoricon group on Facebook  ;D

Offline RobinSena

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2015, 12:55:24 pm »
Anyone have a preference as to a Photoshoot on Friday vs Monday?

Offline RobinSena

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2015, 09:32:28 am »
Ok, so it looks like there will be two photoshoots:

Friday at 2 PM at the Clock Tower

and

Monday at 2 PM at the Clock Tower

Offline momotenshi

• Cabbit
« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2015, 11:17:06 pm »
Nice! Coming as Ichigo for the Friday photoshoot. N/A for the Monday slot. Will be at the manga swap meet  ;D

Offline RobinSena

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2015, 01:57:51 pm »
It was great seeing everyone at the photoshoots on Friday and Monday!  Everyone had great detail work on your costumes and I can't wait to see people next year  ;D (and to the Shunsui who had the hand painted outer kimono, awesome job with the design!)