Author Topic: Sakura Wars Panel 2014?  (Read 1667 times)

Offline DasBombadillo

• Sailor Scout
Sakura Wars Panel 2014?
« on: March 29, 2014, 09:03:00 pm »
Just trying to gauge interest in and idea for a panel I've had a little while.  I know there have been informational panels about various games/shows at other cons and thought maybe one about a Japanese game series that doesn't get much light in the US would be interesting.  Specifically Sakura Wars/Sakura Taisen (depending on which side of the Pacific you're on).  It was a long running series of games with an anime, OVAs, motion picture, stage musicals and tons of merchandising as well as many famous voice actresses involved.  Though it's kind of dormant now, there's a lot to share.  Not just about the games themselves but the setting, etc. - it's probably the only Taisho-period steampunk mech strategy dating sim game series in existence.  Would people be interested in this sort of thing?  I would be able to share examples of the merchandising and games, as well as give  a nod to the localization project on Facebook.
2018 Plans: St. Gloriana Girls College tanker (Girls und Panzer), Kanan Matsuura (LL! Sunshine), Kitakami (KanColle) and possibly cafe maid.