Author Topic: Bunny_jean's sales~ Manga, teen novels, wigs, and wallscrolls. LAST CHANCE!!!!!!  (Read 19052 times)

Offline bunny_jean

• Catgirl
LAST CHANCE. I WILL BE SELLING THESE ITEMS TO MY LOCAL COMIC BOOK STORE ON THURSDAY SO IF YOU WANT STUFF THIS IS YOUR LAST CHANCE.
Line up:
-Kageyama (Haikyuu)
-Cordelia (Fire Emblem Awakening)
-Marauder Ashe (League of Legends)
-??? Who knows what else. Probably a cosplay I can wear my glasses with.

Offline Titus_Love_Doll

• Bunnygirl
Can i see the wigs? Please

Offline Manganix78

• Catgirl
Interested in Sand Chronicles Vol 1-10 
Monkey High Vol 1-8   and death note wall scroll D

What will you interested in trading?

I may also want the death note wall scroll D or A. As soon as I can remember how to read a ruler or tape measure, I'll let ya know.

I'm not interested in trading, and the other person has committed to buy wallscroll D, so it is considered sold. If you are still interested in wallscroll A we can meet up and exchange at con.

can you reduce the price to $5.00? If you can, I'll happy to take the death note wallscroll A from you.

Offline bunny_jean

• Catgirl
Can i see the wigs? Please

I think I've posted links to them on either page 2 or 3 in replies to inquiries. :) Sorry I don't really want to find the links. But I also think I have a buyer via PM for the white wig.
Line up:
-Kageyama (Haikyuu)

Offline bunny_jean

• Catgirl
Interested in Sand Chronicles Vol 1-10 
Monkey High Vol 1-8   and death note wall scroll D

What will you interested in trading?

I may also want the death note wall scroll D or A. As soon as I can remember how to read a ruler or tape measure, I'll let ya know.

I'm not interested in trading, and the other person has committed to buy wallscroll D, so it is considered sold. If you are still interested in wallscroll A we can meet up and exchange at con.

can you reduce the price to $5.00? If you can, I'll happy to take the death note wallscroll A from you.

Sorry, I'd really like to get $10 for it. I don't have a job right now and I need money to live.
Line up:
-Kageyama (Haikyuu)

Offline Titus_Love_Doll

• Bunnygirl
you did heh wanted to see the white one I m going to show my friend who is looking for one will get back to you on tuedays if thats okay

Offline bunny_jean

• Catgirl
you did heh wanted to see the white one I m going to show my friend who is looking for one will get back to you on tuedays if thats okay

The white wig has already been spoken for by someone via PM, but the Miku wig is still available.
Line up:
-Kageyama (Haikyuu)

Offline Titus_Love_Doll

• Bunnygirl

The white wig has already been spoken for by someone via PM, but the Miku wig is still available.

AWww i didnt read that one was more interested in the white wig ty though hun <3

Offline bunny_jean

• Catgirl

AWww i didnt read that one was more interested in the white wig ty though hun <3

Sorry! No prob.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2012, 01:11:54 pm by bunny_jean »
Line up:
-Kageyama (Haikyuu)