Author Topic: Badges and have you got yours? (See registration FAQ near the top for questions)  (Read 39311 times)

Offline Taikei

• Bunnygirl
Re: Badges and have you got yours?
« Reply #50 on: June 23, 2011, 08:12:05 pm »
mine is 905

Offline Tanuki19

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #51 on: June 23, 2011, 11:13:58 pm »
still wondering about the whole lanyard thing though. :/

Offline Jacob_Blackfeather

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #52 on: June 23, 2011, 11:23:02 pm »
still wondering about the whole lanyard thing though. :/

last year they gave you the lanyard at con

Offline Tanuki19

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #53 on: June 23, 2011, 11:31:35 pm »
yeah but i was wondering if you had to use the lanyard provided for you of if you could bring your own.

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #54 on: June 23, 2011, 11:33:53 pm »
that is actually a very good question i think we would have to ask the staff about that

Offline Tanuki19

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #55 on: June 23, 2011, 11:36:33 pm »
i had a post on the last page about it. i am always paranoid about my badge falling off and getting lost forever with the small clip on badge holder they give you at the con DX and i don't want to purchase one of the kumoricon lanyards that hang on your neck. i was at hot topic the other day and saw a Gir lanyard that hangs around your neck and i was like "This would be perfect for my kcon badge!" but i don't know if you're able to bring your own.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2011, 11:37:07 pm by Tanuki19 »

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #56 on: June 23, 2011, 11:46:30 pm »
I have seen people with their own. But as i said might have to ask the staff.

Offline Tanuki19

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #57 on: June 23, 2011, 11:48:48 pm »
yeah. who would i pm?

Offline LigerZeroLindsey

• Sailor Scout
    • Liger Zero Lindsey's Deviant Art
« Reply #58 on: June 24, 2011, 09:27:37 am »
I emailed registration a few days ago about my fiance's badge and I have not heard back, he got a kids badge on accident and we need to know if we have to send it back or not? It seems a lot of people had this problem, did anyone get an answer on theirs?

And my badge number I believe is 961 lolz
2013 Costumes:
Liger Zero Panzer
Kuhori the Wolf
Tang the Fusky
Okami Amaterasu

Offline EmAino

• Chibi
« Reply #59 on: June 24, 2011, 10:28:45 am »
I emailed registration a few days ago about my fiance's badge and I have not heard back, he got a kids badge on accident and we need to know if we have to send it back or not? It seems a lot of people had this problem, did anyone get an answer on theirs?

And my badge number I believe is 961 lolz

Yeah, they told me to go ahead and mail my friend's badge (she also got a youth badge on accident) back to them and they would fix the mistake.

As for badge numbers, I've got 1129....I think.  Too lazy to go to the other room and look. LOL.
Sakuracon 2014
Kyoko Sakura - Puella Magi Madoka Magica
Yugito Nii - Naruto Shippuden
Sailor Jupiter - Sailor Moon

Kumoricon
God Tier Jane Crocker - Homestuck
Sailor Jupiter - Sailor Moon
Kyoko Sakura - Puella Magi Madoka Magica
Komachi Onozuka - Touhou

Offline Titus_Love_Doll

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #60 on: June 24, 2011, 03:00:26 pm »
I dont use a lanyard i use soemthign simular to it so i can pull it out from the side so people can see it

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #61 on: June 24, 2011, 07:10:41 pm »
for me i fear getting my badge stolen it has happened twice for me already.

Offline EveofAbyss

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #62 on: June 25, 2011, 09:33:04 am »
You've had your badge stolen at con? Or before? Either way, that is low. Who would do that? It's not like they could use it, or sell it...or really do anything with it.

Buy my book of poems!
Lord Otaku commands you!

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #63 on: June 25, 2011, 10:00:35 am »
You've had your badge stolen at con? Or before? Either way, that is low. Who would do that? It's not like they could use it, or sell it...or really do anything with it.

Stolen at con twice so that's why i keep with the lanyard it hasn't gotten stolen when I have had it.

Offline Randonarnold

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #64 on: June 25, 2011, 10:58:28 pm »
wait so if you are minors and you got your badge. But it has a full version of the mascot (not Chibi), is that a ms-print?

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #65 on: June 25, 2011, 11:03:36 pm »
if your a minor and you did not get a yell badge with a chibi on it, it's a mis-print.

Offline Tanuki19

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #66 on: June 25, 2011, 11:41:45 pm »

Stolen at con twice so that's why i keep with the lanyard it hasn't gotten stolen when I have had it.

I'm just really REALLY paranoid that my clip badge holder is going to fall off and be lost forever. especially somewhere outside the con space.

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #67 on: June 25, 2011, 11:43:58 pm »
I personally don't like the clip badge to cosplay for myself because my badge has been yanked off and stolen. So a tighter more secure lanyard might be best.

Offline @random

• Bunnygirl
    • Google+
    • Cosplay.com account, dreadfully outdated
« Reply #68 on: June 26, 2011, 05:58:59 am »

I'm just really REALLY paranoid that my clip badge holder is going to fall off and be lost forever. especially somewhere outside the con space.

If it does fall off, please come see the Lost & Found people. In general, your fellow attendees are so conscientious that we usually have stacks of boxes of stuff left over every year. Seriously. :)

Try hanging out with the L&F people for a little while during con, and you'll see a steady stream of people coming in all day... because they really care about their fellow attendees and want to make sure someone's driver's license, expensive camera, badge, important memorabilia, new iPhone, etc doesn't get lost. If it gets dropped as opposed to being yanked off and stolen, it's almost sure to be turned in.

I personally don't like the clip badge to cosplay for myself because my badge has been yanked off and stolen. So a tighter more secure lanyard might be best.

I'm really sorry to hear this has happened to you. If you want to bring in your own lanyard, please do so - the only thing we really care about is that people keep the badge's face easily visible at all times (except during photos, of course).

If a line is really crowded and people have to stop and rummage around for a badge, it holds things up. So it makes the yojimbo's lives much easier if a lanyard makes someone feel more secure that they can keep their badge out without accidentally dropping it or having it yanked off and stolen.
This is my serious voice. Otherwise, I'm just another anime fan, not a moderator.

Offline @random

• Bunnygirl
    • Google+
« Reply #69 on: June 26, 2011, 06:14:45 am »
Ouch, double-post. I shoulda thought to add this to the last one...

It sounds like most of these questions could be better answered by the Kumoricon registration staff, who do keep an eye on the 2011 Registration FAQ/Guide/Answer Topic. If you have a question or comment that doesn't directly pertain to the registration process, what kind of badge you get, etc, then please do leave it here - but otherwise, it'd be better to let the official reg staff handle it.

(If you already have tried asking in that thread but the reg staff haven't seen it yet, please feel free to PM me and I'll give them a poke.)
This is my serious voice. Otherwise, I'm just another anime fan, not a moderator.

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #70 on: June 26, 2011, 12:56:37 pm »

If it does fall off, please come see the Lost & Found people. In general, your fellow attendees are so conscientious that we usually have stacks of boxes of stuff left over every year. Seriously. :)

Try hanging out with the L&F people for a little while during con, and you'll see a steady stream of people coming in all day... because they really care about their fellow attendees and want to make sure someone's driver's license, expensive camera, badge, important memorabilia, new iPhone, etc doesn't get lost. If it gets dropped as opposed to being yanked off and stolen, it's almost sure to be turned in.

I'm really sorry to hear this has happened to you. If you want to bring in your own lanyard, please do so - the only thing we really care about is that people keep the badge's face easily visible at all times (except during photos, of course).

If a line is really crowded and people have to stop and rummage around for a badge, it holds things up. So it makes the yojimbo's lives much easier if a lanyard makes someone feel more secure that they can keep their badge out without accidentally dropping it or having it yanked off and stolen.

Thank you very much for this information it is very helpful to me to know. Also Are you guys giving out lanyards this year or no?

Offline @random

• Bunnygirl
    • Google+
« Reply #71 on: June 26, 2011, 01:20:03 pm »
Sorry, I don't know... that would be a great question for the reg staff page, though.

Offline yelloweyedowl

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #72 on: June 26, 2011, 03:00:42 pm »
I actually dropped my badge last year while waiting in line for closing ceremonies. Someone found it and I got it back before I knew it was gone. But that's just my personal experience.

Offline Tobis A Good Boy

• Sailor Scout
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #73 on: July 20, 2011, 07:31:59 pm »
Badge 1293 <.< such a high number XD
Kumoricon 2011:
Harley - Pokemon
Lobelia Haruhi - Ouran
Lyoko Yumi {First season} - Code Lyoko

Kumoricon 2012:
Secret x3

Offline Black~Rose

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
« Reply #74 on: July 21, 2011, 12:05:21 am »
I got the wrong color badge =[ I'M NOT A MINOR NO MATTER HOW MUCH I LOOK LIKE ONE! ><

Offline Saki-the-cat

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #75 on: July 21, 2011, 12:55:23 am »
So i got my re-sent badge the other day in the right color(yellow because i'm 15), but it has the mascot on the front of it in full size and not in it's chibi form.
I'm curious as to weather or not they still put the chibis on the front of the 17 and younger badges or not, or if this is another mis-print.

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #76 on: July 21, 2011, 01:01:28 am »
Saddly they only put chibis on children and teens in my experiance you only get the full mascot when you come of age.

Offline Gryffinclaw Princess

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook - Just tell me your Screenname
« Reply #77 on: July 21, 2011, 01:28:02 am »
Until I was 18 I always had a chibi on my badge. :/
This being my second 'adult' con (My birthday is the month AFTER con. DX) it is my second time with an adult mascot. Both times before I had chibis.

But I got my badge today/yesterday in the mail and ordered the ones for Griff and my brother who will be going to con for his first time this year! :D

Wit Beyond Measure is Man's Greatest Treasure

Offline miko murphy

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #78 on: July 21, 2011, 04:02:43 am »
I ordered my sister's just a couple days ago. she got 1410. :D
2009 attendee 2010 attendee 2011 info booth staff

Offline LigerZeroLindsey

• Sailor Scout
    • Liger Zero Lindsey's Deviant Art
« Reply #79 on: July 21, 2011, 09:26:33 am »
My fiance got his re-sent badge yesterday, he is glad he has the correct one now! Excited for the con x3
2013 Costumes:
Liger Zero Panzer
Kuhori the Wolf
Tang the Fusky
Okami Amaterasu

Offline Kimba-White-Lion

• Cabbit
« Reply #80 on: July 21, 2011, 11:28:41 am »
I haven't gotten my badge yet, and I'm getting really worried. (I ordered my badge before the April deadline) :/
I may have Autism, but I'm still me! -Quote by me

Offline miko murphy

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #81 on: July 21, 2011, 11:58:03 am »
I haven't gotten my badge yet, and I'm getting really worried. (I ordered my badge before the April deadline) :/
have you e-mailed them? maybe they messed up a little on the info.
2009 attendee 2010 attendee 2011 info booth staff

Offline XxBelovedxSoubixX

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #82 on: July 21, 2011, 11:58:40 am »
I got mine a while back. I think I'm 629.

Offline Kimba-White-Lion

• Cabbit
« Reply #83 on: July 21, 2011, 12:12:17 pm »
have you e-mailed them? maybe they messed up a little on the info.
...excuse me while I go do that and bash my head against the wall. (My god, I'm an idiot! I didn't even notice the email they had...((and my lack of attention doesn't help either! DX))
I may have Autism, but I'm still me! -Quote by me

Offline Jluvial

• Cabbit
« Reply #84 on: July 21, 2011, 10:28:51 pm »
I got mine the other day, on the same day as my boots no less. #1267 represent! And blue, haha.

Offline Ritsu-chan

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #85 on: July 21, 2011, 11:15:43 pm »
#628 lol
Kumoricon 2012: Princess Bubblegum.. 90%.. I just need to style my wig XC

Offline Disco Pete

• Cabbit
« Reply #86 on: July 29, 2011, 11:54:27 pm »
1190 reporting in!
~Disco Pete~

Offline LtCommanderRichie

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #87 on: July 30, 2011, 11:05:55 am »
Don't remember my number, but I got mine a little while ago. BLUE BADGE AWWWWWWWWWWWWWYEAH

Offline bunny_jean

• Catgirl
« Reply #88 on: July 30, 2011, 11:23:43 am »
I got mine months ago... like, February. Badge #221. Fifth adult badge, makes me feel old. XD hahaha The only trouble about getting it so early is keeping track of it until con.
Line up:
-Kageyama (Haikyuu)
-Cordelia (Fire Emblem Awakening)
-Marauder Ashe (League of Legends)
-??? Who knows what else. Probably a cosplay I can wear my glasses with.

Offline april_22

• Sailor Scout
    • Deviantart
« Reply #89 on: July 30, 2011, 06:21:32 pm »
Got ours.  One Red and one blue.

It's funny because my boyfriend has the blue one and I have the red one, but with him cosplaying Kurogane and with me cosplaying Fai, the colors are switched XD.
http://moongazer22.deviantart.com
|| Kumoricon '11 - Fai Flowright || Kumoricon '12 - Unknown ||

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #90 on: July 30, 2011, 06:43:26 pm »

It's funny because my boyfriend has the blue one and I have the red one, but with him cosplaying Kurogane and with me cosplaying Fai, the colors are switched XD.

Ummm.. I hate to say this but I think you may have the wrong color.

The red ones are for children 12 and under. :(

My girlfriend had to send her back twice cause they sent her 2 red ones and shes 20..
They seem to be having a lot of issues getting everyone the right color.

Offline shikyo

• Chibi
« Reply #91 on: July 30, 2011, 08:27:50 pm »
I'm 88 :D

Offline maydrock

• Chibi
« Reply #92 on: July 30, 2011, 09:41:14 pm »
well i got two V.I.P. badges but had to send them back because they were the wrong ones

Offline Neko_Chan

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #93 on: July 31, 2011, 12:09:24 pm »
Just realized last night that my badge is a child (12 and under). I guess I'm really going for accuracy with my Madoka cosplay lol :p This isn't really all that great though, as I'm 20...
I emailed registration and I hope I hear back from them...

Offline april_22

• Sailor Scout
    • Deviantart
« Reply #94 on: August 01, 2011, 06:55:56 pm »

My girlfriend had to send her back twice cause they sent her 2 red ones and shes 20..

Wow really?  Guess I'll be emailing them then.  Awesome.
http://moongazer22.deviantart.com
|| Kumoricon '11 - Fai Flowright || Kumoricon '12 - Unknown ||

Offline Neko_Chan

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #95 on: August 01, 2011, 09:30:02 pm »

Yeah! To update, I emailed and they got back to me pretty quickly. I'm getting a new one in this last mail out. Make sure to check your badges if you have them, people! :) :)

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #96 on: August 01, 2011, 10:31:40 pm »

I'm sorry. :(

Offline samcatlover

• Cabbit
    • Facebook
    • My DeviantART
« Reply #97 on: August 02, 2011, 07:42:02 pm »
I got my badge today, but after reading the previous posts here I'm a bit confused. It is a *yellow* badge (the background is yellow), but it has the full mascot on it. Is it the right one or not? >__>;;

Maid!Prussia(100%), fem!USA(50%), Cinderella(0%), Human!Notepad(70%), Sealand(100%), Generic Japanese Schoolgirl(100%)

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #98 on: August 02, 2011, 08:06:12 pm »
not right you need a chibi on the yellow badge.

Offline samcatlover

• Cabbit
    • Facebook
    • My DeviantART
« Reply #99 on: August 02, 2011, 08:06:56 pm »
What kind of badge did I get then? o_o
Apparently, that's what the teen badge is supposed to look like this year...
« Last Edit: August 02, 2011, 09:30:34 pm by samcatlover »

Maid!Prussia(100%), fem!USA(50%), Cinderella(0%), Human!Notepad(70%), Sealand(100%), Generic Japanese Schoolgirl(100%)