Author Topic: 2011 Registration FAQ/Guide/Answer Topic  (Read 53900 times)

Offline kalagei

• Chibi
2011 Registration FAQ/Guide/Answer Topic
« on: May 04, 2011, 12:00:52 am »
The Con is now over, and I will be unsticking this thread. Thanks for the great time all, and we hope to see you next year!

Hello there Anime Fans!

To start things off, my name is Brandon, and I'm your Registration Manager for the 2011 convention year. I want to start off by saying how excited I am for this year's convention, and that I look forward to seeing you all there.

The reason that I started this topic (replacing the old one) is that I get a lot of emails from people asking me questions about registration, and I thought it would be nice to get the answers to some of the more common questions up on the front page of the main forum, so that they are easy to find. Filtering your way through a large thread with a lot of posts can be kinda daunting, and I don't want you to have to go through that.

So to start things off, here's a list of some of the common questions (green) and the common answer (red), and the explanation (blue). I like color coding things =^.^=

I lost / didn't get my badge, and it's only [days/weeks] until the con! What do I do?
Email registration@kumoricon.org with your details (attendee name, birthdate, and badge name) as soon as possible to avoid delays. Registration can print another one out for you and leave it at will-call.  Please be aware if you lose your badge after picking it up, there will be a reprint fee.
Will-call, in the scope of Kumoricon (some other conventions use it differently) means that your badge is held at the registration desk for you to pick up, after you've paid already.

When can I pick up my badge, and where?
Pickup and check-in for pre-registered attendees starts on Day 0 (Friday), in the parking garage of the Hilton. Time TBA.

What kind of ID do I need to check in or pick up my badge?
If you are under 18 and getting a youth badge, then you need to have ID with just a photo on it.
If you are over the age of 18 (adult badge) you need to have ID that has your photo and birthdate on it. ID's that are valid for 18+ generally include:

• College ID with a birthdate
  • Military ID
  • Driver's License/State Issued ID
  • Passport
  • Federal Library Card (yes, these have both your photo and your birthdate)
We can also look at a birth certificate and a school/work ID provided that it has a photo... however this doesn't always work, in the case of a name mis-match.

Will you give out lanyards with the badges?
Unfortunately, all we will be giving out with badges this year are clip-on tags. If you have a lanyard of your own, you are absolutely welcome to use it.

Old information:
I ordered my badge on [date] and it's not here yet, when will I be getting my badge?
Your badge will be printed and sent on the next mail-out, these happen about once every two months (sometimes more often)
We don't get a chance to meet up very often to work on registration, since it's a rather involved process to make and send the badges. We'd love to be able to do mail-outs every day/week/month etc... but the amount of time to set up and tear down our operations makes it really inefficient to print more often.

My friend/sister/mom/husband ordered their badge at the same time/after me, but they have theirs already, where's mine?
Badges don't necessarily get printed and sent in the order they register. If you sent us a mail-in form, they take longer to process than the online registrations, since we have to manually enter the data. Alternatively, we don't always have everything we need to ship a badge with the normal batch. Some of the big factors on this one can be:
  • Incomplete Mailing Address
  • Incomplete/Invalid Birthday
  • Badge Name Too Long (This is especially true for badge names that are formatted like mybadgenamehere, or my_badge_name_here, since they're not entered with spaces, our software cuts them off).
  • Multiple Badges Ordered For the Same Person
The reason for this, is that some of the information is required to either get the badge to you, or to determine which to print. We also don't want to ship you a poorly constructed badge, so if the name/badge name cuts off, we re-print it.

A Word from Bresslol:

Hey all, I'm more posting this as Assistant Ops Director than a mod.

While we are having registration in the garage, I want to remind you that people may be lining up outside to get into the garage, as we have a hard cap of how many people we can have in the garage at any one time.

According to weather.com, the weather seems it will be flirting with 90 and sunny for the majority of the weekend.

We will have water available in the garage, and we are taking all steps to keep the garage itself cool, there is a possibility you may be lining up outside for an extended period of time. PLEASE ensure you have proper sunblock on you, as well as a bottle of water on your person. It might be a good idea to put your day zero cosplay aside until you have gotten all squared away so you don't overheat. Heat stroke is very serious business and could take you out of con early. Nobody wants that, so I implore you to take precautions when you're lining up for pre-reg or at-con reg during the convention.

If you have any other questions, please post here and we'll be happy to reply, or send us an email: registration@kumoricon.org

Thanks and have a wonderful day =^.^=

(updated by randompvg, bresslol)
« Last Edit: September 07, 2011, 01:39:11 am by kalagei »
2004 - 2007 Kumoricon Attendee
2008 - Operations Office Staff
2009 - Assistant Ops Director
2010 - Director of Operations
2011 - Registration Manager
2012 - Vice Chair
2013 - I can safely say that I'm not running for a board position :D

Offline kalagei

• Chibi
Re: 2011 Registration FAQ/Guide/Answer Topic
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2011, 12:46:00 am »
For this post I will be talking about our meetings that are coming up, and I'll (hopefully) answer some questions about registration at con.

The next registration meeting is this Saturday at Epic Gaming in Milwaukee Oregon. We will be working from noon until we've cleared the most recent batch of badges.

With that being said, we're most likely going to have two more before the end of the year.

Our wonderful friend Jon has come up with a sweet reg layout that's going to take place in the parking garage of the Hilton, and will give us plenty of space to deal with lines and such. We are going to a computerized pre-reg system this year, with the intention of making sure that registration goes smoother than ever.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2011, 02:12:02 am by kalagei »
2012 - Vice Chair

Offline Taikei

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2011, 05:55:22 pm »
Hey there, I was wondering when the next Mail-out is?

Offline kalagei

• Chibi
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2011, 02:56:51 am »
Hey there, I was wondering when the next Mail-out is?

We did one on Saturday April 30th.

We have not planned the next one, but I will definitely be posting the date as soon as I know.
2012 - Vice Chair

Offline opalhawk

• Cabbit
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2011, 04:33:09 pm »
Hi all,

Might as well introduce myself!  My name is Brian, and I'm one of Brandon's assistant registration managers this year.  I will also be checking on this thread regularly, and try to answer any questions you may have concerning registrations!  Just wanted to introduce myself before you saw me responding to your posts. :)

Offline Washougal_Otaku

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2011, 01:30:42 pm »
Hey there, guys.  There's a young man at the college I work for that said he pre-regged back in December, and has yet to get his badge.  He told me that he's e-mailed you guys on 3 separate occasions, and has yet to get a response.
My cosplay plans for 2022 (thus far): Vanir from Konosuba
My son's plans this year (thus far): Penguin Chiyo-chan from Azumanga Daioh

Offline That_Guy

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2011, 03:19:31 pm »
Hey there, guys.  There's a young man at the college I work for that said he pre-regged back in December, and has yet to get his badge.  He told me that he's e-mailed you guys on 3 separate occasions, and has yet to get a response.

I have to apologize about the somewhat lack of response to the emails we get, we get flooded with emails everyday and with 3 people responding to them (ok really 1 1/2 people... It's mostly Brian) some do slip by us.

Can he email us one more time with his first and last name so we can check if we had sent it because there could be a problem with the information he gave us such as mistyped address, Date of Birth, or other thing that could prevent us from sending it.

Hope this helps so we could get his badge to him as soon as possible.

Offline Washougal_Otaku

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2011, 04:28:33 pm »
Okay.  I'll let him know the next time I see him.  Thanks!

Offline scorpious2111

• Cabbit
« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2011, 10:05:21 pm »
i was looking for the kumoricon mailing address, because i cant do the on line registration, and i cant find it. where am i supposed to mail my registration form and payment to?

Offline That_Guy

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #9 on: May 17, 2011, 11:49:24 pm »
i was looking for the kumoricon mailing address, because i cant do the on line registration, and i cant find it. where am i supposed to mail my registration form and payment to?

We seem to get this question alot, but I'm suprised this isn't on the registration page on the site.

The address for mailing the registration forms in is near the bottom of the front page of the form: http://www.kumoricon.org/files/forms/2011/mail_in_registration_2011.pdf

But I'll post it here for convenience:

Kumoricon Registration
5331 SW Macadam Ave
STE 258-206
Portland, OR 97239
« Last Edit: May 17, 2011, 11:50:51 pm by That_Guy »

Offline scorpious2111

• Cabbit
« Reply #10 on: May 18, 2011, 09:42:58 pm »
thank you soooooooooo much now i can finally get registered and stuff.  now all i have to do is grow my hair out, bleach it and dye it red, 'cuz i don't want to wear a wig

Offline EveofAbyss

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #11 on: May 22, 2011, 09:33:26 am »
I was wondering what badge color indicates the child (12 and under) registration? My younger sister will be attending with me, and she is 11, but by a mailout mix-up we received two badges for her (one is yellow and one is red). I assume red is for the youngest group because it has a child chibi on it, but I just wanted to make sure.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2011, 09:39:35 am by EveofAbyss »

Buy my book of poems!
Lord Otaku commands you!

Offline AllyKat

• Administrator
« Reply #12 on: May 22, 2011, 10:35:31 am »
I was wondering what badge color indicates the child (12 and under) registration? My younger sister will be attending with me, and she is 11, but by a mailout mix-up we received two badges for her (one is yellow and one is red). I assume red is for the youngest group because it has a child chibi on it, but I just wanted to make sure.

I highly recommend you specifically e-mail registration@kumoricon.org AND operations@kumoricon.org on this issue. Not only for the badge issue but I feel like there is some confusion on badge types here. Obviously I could be wrong but it sounds like some database confusion or some attendee rules confusion. Please let them know exactly who all in your family/group is going with you total so they can get the full picture. (ie; who is the adult who is accompanying your under 12 minor badge). This may be where things got mixed up and the double print of her name. But as I said, this seems like one of those e-mail Brandon and the gang, and just for extra punch e-mail T.J. just so they can see exactly where the badges went awry on you! :)

Can't wait to see you at the con.

(P.S. I'll talk to Jeff about putting the physical address on the sites reg section!)
2009 - Attendee
2010 - Facilities Liaison
2011 - Director of Publicity
2012 - Director of Publicity
2013 - Facilities Liaison
2014 - Vice Chair

Offline opalhawk

• Cabbit
« Reply #13 on: May 22, 2011, 10:08:15 pm »
There was an error at first, where some of the youth badges (yellow) were printing out as child badges (red) with the birthday on certain dates, and vice versa.  If you can send the yellow one return to send in the envelope it was provided in, that would be fantastic.  If not, it would be the red badge that your sister needs to wear.  Sorry for the trouble!

Offline EveofAbyss

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #14 on: May 22, 2011, 10:51:54 pm »
Okay, opalhawk, I can do that. Thanks for the quick response and help!

Buy my book of poems!
Lord Otaku commands you!

Offline Jacob_Blackfeather

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #15 on: June 26, 2011, 01:22:07 pm »
I was wondering if you will have lanyards again this year?

Offline Chibachi Nero

• Catgirl
« Reply #16 on: June 26, 2011, 04:07:57 pm »
Okay, so I got my badge a while ago and figured everything was okay, but looking over this thread, it seems like I maybe got the wrong one? Because I'm fifteen and my badge is red with a chibi on it, I assumed this was for minors but it sounds like that's the one for 12 and under, and I should have gotten a yellow one. Is that right? Should I send it back?

Offline Saki-the-cat

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #17 on: June 26, 2011, 11:18:23 pm »
I ordered my badge a while back and i got it about a week ago. But it was the wrong color (It was blue, but it was sopposed to be yellow because i'm 15).
I had my mom Email the registration about this and they haven't replied yet. What am i sopposed to do?

Offline LigerZeroLindsey

• Sailor Scout
    • Liger Zero Lindsey's Deviant Art
« Reply #18 on: June 27, 2011, 09:55:16 am »
As many people are asking, I think my fiance got the wrong badge. I emailed registration about it and no response. Hs is 20 and yet he got a red badge with a chibi of the mascot? The reason I am asking for him is I payed for it lol. But do we need to send it back? I got an adult badge but he did not? And he actually will be 21 by the time the con comes around o-o
2013 Costumes:
Liger Zero Panzer
Kuhori the Wolf
Tang the Fusky
Okami Amaterasu

Offline LexManos

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #19 on: June 27, 2011, 11:09:02 pm »
We'll have to get a real response from someone who is in charge of reg to answer how to rectify bad badges.
But as for what the colors mean:
Red: 12-
Yellow: 13-17
Blue: 18+
If you're 25 and you have a red badge... there's something wrong :P

Offline Saki-the-cat

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #20 on: June 29, 2011, 07:16:01 am »
Ah, i forgot to mention that registration replied ^^ They said that they would re-send the badge in the right color.

Offline That_Guy

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #21 on: June 29, 2011, 01:01:29 pm »
Sorry for the late reply to everyone's question about the wrong color badges!

During the last Reg meeting we did catch a quite a few red badges that were supposed to be yellow or blue but it seems a small number has slipped by and got mailed out.

So if you were some of the unlucky few that got the wrong color badge, email us at registration@kumoricon.org about it with your First and Last names and also Date of Birth and we will send you the correct badge (We may ask you to send us back the badge in the envelope that it arrived in or to cut up the old badge but do not do these unless we ask you to do so).

I know it's a hassle getting the wrong badge after waiting a long time for it to arrive. But we will do our best to make sure you get your badge so you have one less thing to worry about before con.

Offline LigerZeroLindsey

• Sailor Scout
    • Liger Zero Lindsey's Deviant Art
« Reply #22 on: June 30, 2011, 09:41:58 am »
Would we be able to just cut them up ourselves since you will when you get it? There is no one in my household that can use the kids badge, but anyway could we donso ourselves or do we need to send it back?
2013 Costumes:
Liger Zero Panzer
Kuhori the Wolf
Tang the Fusky
Okami Amaterasu

Offline That_Guy

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #23 on: June 30, 2011, 12:16:54 pm »
Would we be able to just cut them up ourselves since you will when you get it? There is no one in my household that can use the kids badge, but anyway could we donso ourselves or do we need to send it back?

If you already emailed us and we confirmed that we are going to send you a new one then go ahead and cut it up.

Offline Medicninja

• Sailor Scout
Badge Mistakes~!
« Reply #24 on: June 30, 2011, 01:20:29 pm »
So i just got my badge not to long ago, and there is something seriously messed up. I know that the original badge is blue for the 18 over and mine is red, with a small chibi on it and i will be turning 21 in less than 2 weeks...now i may act underage but i am most definatly not XD...does anyone know what i could do? i've sent emails to some of the supervisors and havent gotten a response. this also happened to my friend, she got a green one. What does it meannnnn!?!
Kumoricon 2011:
Day 0: Super secret cosplay
1: Germania (aph)
2:Xerxes Break (pandora hearts)
3: Germania (aph)
~undertaker (black butler) and sweden (aph) for panels only

Offline @random

• Bunnygirl
    • Google+
    • Cosplay.com account, dreadfully outdated
« Reply #25 on: June 30, 2011, 02:17:34 pm »
I know it might seem like supervisors (managers, directors, etc) can make things go faster, but have you emailed registration@kumoricon.org yet? Sometimes emailing supervisors instead of the contact email actually adds a step or two in the chain instead of making it faster, and can sometimes even mean that emails get lost between departments.  :-\

(See a few posts up for details on what they need to know when you email them.)

If you have emailed registration with the needed info and it's been more than a week without hearing a response, then this would be the right place to ask about it.
This is my serious voice. Otherwise, I'm just another anime fan, not a moderator.

Offline That_Guy

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #26 on: June 30, 2011, 04:18:05 pm »

At this moment I can't confirm yet that we will have lanyards this year at con (it's up to the Director and Manager) but I can say they were popular with the attendees last year so there is a good chance they will return but really it all depends on our budget this year.

Sorry I can't give you a exact answer yet but when I find out I'll let you know 

Offline Jacob_Blackfeather

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #27 on: June 30, 2011, 04:26:25 pm »

At this moment I can't confirm yet that we will have lanyards this year at con (it's up to the Director and Manager) but I can say they were popular with the attendees last year so there is a good chance they will return but really it all depends on our budget this year.

Thank you very much and I would love a reply when you get an answer.

Offline ririruetoo

• Oni
« Reply #28 on: July 03, 2011, 05:40:54 pm »
I sent in my registration via mail back in late January. So far, I haven't recieved my badge. I tried emailing registration, but that was about 4 months ago and I haven't gotten any response back. I am starting to get worried, if I don't get my badge I'll be forced to buy a ticket in everyday. It makes me angry, I pre-registered, why isn't anything coming?? My friend had the same problem, I don't know what the deal is ( we both sent in cash.)

The info on the paper I sent:

The name on the badge is Lily Lutz ( my nickname or whatever is Lily) I live in Detroit OR 97342.

There was other stuff of course I just don't want to post all those personal things ( phone numbers etc.)

Offline That_Guy

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #29 on: July 04, 2011, 09:50:18 pm »
I sent in my registration via mail back in late January. So far, I haven't recieved my badge. I tried emailing registration, but that was about 4 months ago and I haven't gotten any response back. I am starting to get worried, if I don't get my badge I'll be forced to buy a ticket in everyday. It makes me angry, I pre-registered, why isn't anything coming?? My friend had the same problem, I don't know what the deal is ( we both sent in cash.)

The info on the paper I sent:

The name on the badge is Lily Lutz ( my nickname or whatever is Lily) I live in Detroit OR 97342.

There was other stuff of course I just don't want to post all those personal things ( phone numbers etc.)

Sorry that we have not replied to your email, we've been getting so many emails these last few months and some do slip by us...

If you don't mind, can you send us a email at: registration@kumoricon.org with your First name, last name, your address, and the problem (that you have not received your badge) so we can make sure we have the correct information because sometime a error can prevent us from sending it to you

Since it's a holiday, expect a reply to your email from us a few days later than usual.

Again I apologize about this and we hope to fix this as soon as we can.

Offline Chibachi Nero

• Catgirl
« Reply #30 on: July 12, 2011, 05:25:49 pm »
So I sent an email to the proper address about two weeks ago and have yet to get a response. I told them my name, brithdate, and that I'd recieved the wrong color badge for my age bracket. Should I send the e-mail again, or was it recieved and they just haven't had time to answer it yet, or...?

Offline Washougal_Otaku

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #31 on: July 12, 2011, 05:35:19 pm »
It's probably a lack of time.  With con time getting closer, it's likely that they're sorting out any remaining bugs and getting things ready for the con itself.  I'm only guessing on that, though...

Offline opalhawk

• Cabbit
« Reply #32 on: July 12, 2011, 06:13:14 pm »
Hi!  I've been responding to e-mails on a bi-weekly basis, so if you haven't received a response, you should send another e-mail, sorry!  Please make sure it's sent to registration@kumoricon.org.

Offline Chibachi Nero

• Catgirl
« Reply #33 on: July 13, 2011, 12:06:23 am »
Okay, thank you! Will do.

Offline That_Guy

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #34 on: July 18, 2011, 05:25:53 pm »
Hello Everyone!

Yesterday we printed about 400 Badges at our reg meeting or as I call it, a "Reg Hootenanny" (ask your parents...), which should be mailed out today.

A few Badges were not mailed do to errors (Incorrect Address, Missing Information or Emergency Contact, etc.) so if you have not received your badge within the next two weeks please email us at registration@kumoricon.org

Once again If you have received a badge with the wrong color, email us as soon as possible with your First Name, Last Name, and Date of Birth so we can send you the correct badge.

Red = Child 12 and below
Yellow = Youth 13-17
Blue = Adult 18 and up

We have not sent out VIP badges yet so if you ordered one and have received a badge in the mail please email us because we may have sent you a normal 3 day badge instead of a VIP badge.

Offline VampireFangs103

• Catgirl
« Reply #35 on: July 20, 2011, 12:17:49 pm »
So I have a quick question/problem. I figured I'd ask here before e-mailing Registration.

I have a friend from Japan who is going to be coming to Kumoricon with me. I haven't registered her yet, but I will be doing so soon. However, I realized that we have to show ID when we get our badges, or our hand stamped for 18 and over, etc. The only ID she'll probably have will be her passport, which will be mostly if not all in Japanese.

Will this be acceptable? I really don't know what to do. o.o

Offline Romo

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #36 on: July 20, 2011, 02:47:10 pm »
Okay, so I sent this question to registration a little over a week ago, I'm about to resend it, but I figured I post it here and see if I got a response.

Something has come up and I won't be going to Kumoricon, but I've already pre-registered. Would I be able to get -any- form of refund since I won't be attending? I checked all over the main page for an answer to this and couldn't find a thing and I really need to know.
Cosplays for 2014:
Day 3
- Billy Joe Cobra (Dude, That's My Ghost!)

Offline miko murphy

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #37 on: July 21, 2011, 09:12:51 am »
So I have a quick question/problem. I figured I'd ask here before e-mailing Registration.

I have a friend from Japan who is going to be coming to Kumoricon with me. I haven't registered her yet, but I will be doing so soon. However, I realized that we have to show ID when we get our badges, or our hand stamped for 18 and over, etc. The only ID she'll probably have will be her passport, which will be mostly if not all in Japanese.

I just looked up japanese passports and if they look like that it should work really well. the info is typed on there in japanese and english for info like name and birthdate.
2009 attendee 2010 attendee 2011 info booth staff

Offline VampireFangs103

• Catgirl
« Reply #38 on: July 21, 2011, 12:36:04 pm »

I just looked up japanese passports and if they look like that it should work really well. the info is typed on there in japanese and english for info like name and birthdate.

Awesome. That's a huge relief. But is it still ok if I use my address when registering her?

Offline Wrath-Chan19

• Bunnygirl
I have yet to get my badge
« Reply #39 on: July 21, 2011, 04:14:14 pm »
So I registered in the december and I have yet to get my badge
The weird part is my friends who registered after me have already gotten theirs
I was wondering if I accidentally checked it off for will call (Cause I know my mom did that 2 years ago)
or it didn't get there
thanks
I rarely get on here anymore, if you want to chat hit me up on Cosplay.com. I my username is Loveable-Eve

Offline That_Guy

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #40 on: July 22, 2011, 07:53:41 pm »

Awesome. That's a huge relief. But is it still ok if I use my address when registering her?

We Accept any type of valid state or federal Photo ID (School ID is fine if 17 and under) so if the passport has a photo with name and date of birth then it's fine.

If you have any problems registering your friend with her own address and she is staying with you then it should be no problem if you register her with your address but keep in mind that we may need you with your ID there when your friend registers just in case you need to vouch for the address

So I registered in the december and I have yet to get my badge
The weird part is my friends who registered after me have already gotten theirs
I was wondering if I accidentally checked it off for will call (Cause I know my mom did that 2 years ago)
or it didn't get there
thanks

It's best if you email us about this with your First Name, Last Name, Address and Date of Birth at: registration@kumoricon.org so we can see if there is a problem that may have kept us from sending it to you.

Offline Wrath-Chan19

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #41 on: July 22, 2011, 07:59:38 pm »
okay will do
thanks!
I rarely get on here anymore, if you want to chat hit me up on Cosplay.com. I my username is Loveable-Eve

Offline zetetic

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #42 on: July 26, 2011, 07:50:08 am »
My physical address is different than my mailing address but when ordering I'm never asked for my mailing address. What should I do? I emailed you guys but I thought I'd ask here as well..
"Only Shinigamis who know the significance of life will be granted Shinigami glasses... The glasses of Life..." (for which without,I can't see a damned thing)

Offline That_Guy

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #43 on: July 27, 2011, 08:55:39 pm »
My physical address is different than my mailing address but when ordering I'm never asked for my mailing address. What should I do? I emailed you guys but I thought I'd ask here as well..

Brian might have answered your email by now but just in case he has not (our email is not the most organized out there right now...).

If you are doing Pre-reg go ahead and use whatever address you would like us to send you your badge for your convenience. So if you prefer your mailing address instead of your physical one than go ahead and use that.

Offline Coconutty93

• Bunnygirl
    • I will reject your reality and substitute it with my own...here.
« Reply #44 on: July 28, 2011, 01:09:04 am »
Nvm.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2011, 01:09:38 am by Vampire-Kameko »

Offline Coconutty93

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #45 on: August 03, 2011, 10:03:40 pm »
Hi! Um, so I have yet to get my badge, but I ordered it back in April. I didn't know whether or not it would be arriving soon after or closer to the con so I didn't think it was odd that I hadn't gotten it yet. But now I'm seeing other people posting about getting theirs. So I called up my friend who ordered with me, and she said she got hers awhile ago. Did something go wrong here? Because I never got mine. :(

Offline That_Guy

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #46 on: August 04, 2011, 12:02:24 pm »
Hi! Um, so I have yet to get my badge, but I ordered it back in April. I didn't know whether or not it would be arriving soon after or closer to the con so I didn't think it was odd that I hadn't gotten it yet. But now I'm seeing other people posting about getting theirs. So I called up my friend who ordered with me, and she said she got hers awhile ago. Did something go wrong here? Because I never got mine. :(

It is best to as soon as possible to email us your question at registration@kumoricon.org with your First Name, Last Name, and Date of Birth so we can see if there was any incorrect information that may have prevented us from sending it to you.

Sorry about that!

Offline Coconutty93

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #47 on: August 04, 2011, 07:59:33 pm »
Cool, thanks!  ;D

Offline That_Guy

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #48 on: August 05, 2011, 03:32:44 pm »
Hello Everyone!

It has just come to our attention that a very small number of people may have been sent a extra badge or two over the last week.

If you are one of those who have received one (or more) extra badge(s) please, if you can, place it back in the envelope, seal it, and write "Return to Sender" on the front of it.

If you have already discarded the envelope then please cut up or shred the extra badge.

If the badge is of a different color than the previous badge we sent you then please email us at registration@kumoricon.org to verify which is the correct badge if you had not contacted us prior to receiving the extra badge.

Thank you.

Offline That_Guy

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #49 on: August 07, 2011, 04:29:44 pm »

Thank you very much and I would love a reply when you get an answer.

I said I'd let everyone know... And now I have the final answer!

I asked my manager yesterday and unfortunately we will not have lanyards again this year for attendees; only for staff. I think it will be clip-on's like last year when we ran out of lanyards (not sure yet) but if you still have a lanyard from last year then you could use that if you prefer.

I apologize for the inconvenience this may cause everyone.