Author Topic: 2010 Lost and Found Thread - The Actual One  (Read 5451 times)

Offline Rathany

• Bunnygirl
2010 Lost and Found Thread - The Actual One
« on: September 08, 2010, 10:56:24 pm »
Here is the actual 2010 Lost and Found Thread.  Please report missing items here.

Also, the hotel has it's own lost and found.  Items that may have been left in hotel rooms will not be with us. 
2003 - 2006 Kumoricon Attendee
2007 - Assistant Registration Manager - PreReg Side
2008 - Vice Chair
2009/2010 - Director of Relations
2011 - Return to Vice
2012 - herp derp

Offline Hacchan

• Cabbit
    • Tumblr
Re: 2010 Lost and Found Thread - The Actual One
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2010, 11:17:36 pm »
I've sent an email, and I've already bugged the Yojimbo office over and over and over again looking.

I'm looking for a plush rabbit.
It's cream/beige and white colored with a vibrant red bow and brown eyes, no tail or whiskers.
It's very special to me, and I'd like to find it ASAP.

Thank you.

Offline superjaz

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2010, 08:55:56 am »
I lost a cream canvas bag it had 94.7 on it pretty big, I was using it to haul vip stuff friday and I forgot to take it with me from the badge reprinting station and didn't see it the next day

I like it for grocery shopping
superjaz, that is jaz with one z count'um ONE z!
Proud mom of 2 awesome kids

Offline RemSaverem

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2010, 10:02:38 am »
Late Monday, I found a "compact" in Creation Station. Gold with mirrors in it. It was sent to L & F. FYI.

Thank you to Makenna, Karen & Ops for helping me get my cell phone back when it went missing for awhile.
Ellen. 2003: Fanfic panelist & contest judge.
2004: Beta Station Coord. 2005: Fan Creation Station Coord.;pre-event assistant to the con chair.2006: Fanfic Mgr/C.S. Coord.
2007, 8, 9, 10: Fan Creation Manager. 2011: Writing & Editing Coord (Publicity).

Offline Karijou

• Oni
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2010, 07:28:22 pm »
While I was running through the Dealer's Hall, I ended up losing two flat keychains (around 2.5 by 4-5 inches). Both were commissions from the artist's alley; one was of Shirley Fenette from Code Geass, while the other was of Monoko from Yume Nikki. If anyone has seen either of these, I'd greatly appreciate working out some way to return it - obviously, I'd pay any associated costs necessary.

Thanks in advance! :>

Offline Radar_exe

• Cabbit
« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2010, 11:39:37 pm »
i lost a white nintendo ds, pokemon heart gold and a pokewalker....
lost on saturday around 6pm i think...
after a game of apples to apples. :'(
father alexander anderson (hellsing)-89% done
vivi(final fantasy 9)-94% done
TeamRocket Grunt (pokemon)-100% done

Offline Washougal_Otaku

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2010, 02:21:39 pm »
I've lost my phone charger.  I don't remember the details on it, only that the phone is for a Pantech Link, it's black (like most of them), and the plug-in part that goes into my phone is a thin line style.  Please respond quickly to this: my phone is on its last bar of battery life.
My cosplay plans for 2022 (thus far): Vanir from Konosuba
My son's plans this year (thus far): Penguin Chiyo-chan from Azumanga Daioh

Offline Barbara

• Oni
« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2010, 03:41:51 pm »
I have your charger, along with two others.  If you know of anyone else that is missing one send them my way.

Offline Kimiski

• Bunnygirl
    • Kimiski's Artwork
« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2010, 01:43:25 pm »
I'm hoping I just misplaced them while unpacking from the con but....

I'm missing my glasses. They are slim rimmed, with kind of a bronze rim color? The most recognizable feature is the joint of the rims to the part that goes behind your ears, there are two small bronze colored hearts.

Attendee since: 2004
Volunteer since: 2010
Staffer since: 2012

Offline Teasel

• Catgirl
    • Facebook goodness
« Reply #9 on: September 11, 2010, 08:25:48 pm »
I was never here... >.>
« Last Edit: September 11, 2010, 08:32:37 pm by Teasel »
"Yes, that's a gun in my pants. But that doesn't mean I'm not happy to see you."

Offline Konan-ChanX3

• Bunnygirl
    • My Deviant Art
« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2010, 07:09:57 pm »
I lost one of my Pokewalkers, it has a pichu with a spiky ear, it's name is T'Lin, and the trainer name is Spock. I'd very much like to have her back, I don't want to have to buy a new pokewalker to get her back.
*All puns to be taken literaly, and not towards any one individual.
Kumo '11
Ventus - KH BBS
Ciel Phantomhive - Kuroshitsuji
Ezio Auditore - Assassin's Creed II

Offline nikkiolie

• It's over nine THOUSAND!!!!!
    • Facebook
« Reply #11 on: September 12, 2010, 07:46:51 pm »
I also lost a pokewaker. It has a typhlosion in it and the trainers name is Cross.

I lost one of my Pokewalkers, it has a pichu with a spiky ear, it's name is T'Lin, and the trainer name is Spock. I'd very much like to have her back, I don't want to have to buy a new pokewalker to get her back.
You can get the pokemon back without getting a new pokewalker. Look it up online. You just have to push a few buttons and poof its back (I lost it before and I had my mewtwo on it).
« Last Edit: September 12, 2010, 07:48:02 pm by nikkiolie »

Offline mellonemrys

• Chibi
« Reply #12 on: September 14, 2010, 12:52:30 am »
I actually lost this hat last year, but its been unclear if the black hat listed in Lost & Found was mine or not...and I've had a hard time trying to pin down where L&F was over the past year to check.

Pic of me in the hat that I tracked down:

Its a black linen golf style hat, with a silver sword tie pin, a silver crown tie pin and a gold British Paratroopers badge attached to it. In all honesty the pins are worth much more to me than the hat, so even if those are just laying in the bottom of the bin or something, that would be great.

The Paratroopers Badge....this is the most likely thing to have fallen off, it also has the most emotional value to me:

Could not find a pic close enough to the crown tie pin, but it is silver and looks similar to the British Crown...

The Sword tie pin is also silver, with red stones inlay-ed in the basket hilt of the rapier style sword. You can see it (its upside down) on the left under the goggles in that first picture.

I'd really like a yes or no on this finally...and if someone knows where the L&F from last year is, I'll gladly come sort through it myself.

Thanks,
Kate
« Last Edit: September 14, 2010, 12:52:55 am by mellonemrys »
Kate Fletcher
Assistant Director of Relations 2013
relations@kumoricon.org

Offline Squall

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #13 on: September 16, 2010, 03:00:03 pm »
I apparently left the power cord/charger to my Asus EeePC in Panel room 3 on Sunday night of the con after my panel. XP

It looks like this:
Brian, formerly of BakaZoku

Offline Jamiche

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #14 on: September 16, 2010, 03:27:04 pm »
I apparently left the power cord/charger to my Asus EeePC in Panel room 3 on Sunday night of the con after my panel. XP

I think I remember picking that up.. will look and get back to you (I don't think it made it to Lost & Found, but is Prog stuff)
2015-2016 Director of Programming
2014 Assistant Director of Programming
2008-2013 Director of Programming
2007 Tech Manager & Video Room Coordinator, Manga Library & Cosplay Chess
2006 Video Room & Karaoke Manager
2005 Video Room Coordinator

Offline Squall

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #15 on: September 17, 2010, 12:03:52 am »

I think I remember picking that up.. will look and get back to you (I don't think it made it to Lost & Found, but is Prog stuff)
If you do have it, I'll PayPal you money or something to ship it to me ....or could possibly have Jere pick it up at elections if he goes.  Better than spending $50 on another new one (first one burned out, that one is the second one lol).

Offline Jamiche

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #16 on: September 20, 2010, 11:32:49 am »
I do have it.  If Jeremiah is coming to elections, I can give it to him.  Or... any possibility of Jeff being able to get it to you (dunno when Sak meetings are, if he meet up with Kami or not).
2015-2016 Director of Programming
2014 Assistant Director of Programming
2008-2013 Director of Programming
2007 Tech Manager & Video Room Coordinator, Manga Library & Cosplay Chess
2006 Video Room & Karaoke Manager
2005 Video Room Coordinator

Offline Squall

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #17 on: September 22, 2010, 12:30:49 am »
I do have it.  If Jeremiah is coming to elections, I can give it to him.  Or... any possibility of Jeff being able to get it to you (dunno when Sak meetings are, if he meet up with Kami or not).
YAY! Still can't believe I left that there and didn't notice for a few days. XP
I will call/text him and find out if he is going to the meeting.  If so, I'll ask him to pick it up for me. :)

Offline babysugarbear28

• Chibi
« Reply #18 on: September 27, 2010, 05:56:39 pm »
totally missing my orange cleen kanteen has my name written on it in sharpie on the side, would love it back if someone found it

Offline lover-of-the-pepsi

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #19 on: November 01, 2010, 07:22:06 pm »
lol, didn't we find some underwear? i don't remember if we put it in one of the lost and found boxes or not when we were packing up monday night....
"A friend is someone who will help you move. A best friend is someone who will help you move a body" -Unknown

Offline Lady Locust

• Chibi
« Reply #20 on: November 02, 2010, 01:21:45 am »
My friend (who doesn't have a Kcon forum account) lost her phone and her jacket after the first rave. She has a new phone now, but her jacket is black, of some sort of wool fabric, and is button-up, with big buttons.
I don't know how to describe it too well D: But something along those lines.
Kumoricon '16 cosplays:
Smoky Quartz (Steven Universe)
Punk girl Roxy (Homestuck)

Offline Konan-ChanX3

• Bunnygirl
    • My Deviant Art
« Reply #21 on: November 29, 2010, 06:05:12 pm »
I also lost a pokewaker. It has a typhlosion in it and the trainers name is Cross.

You can get the pokemon back without getting a new pokewalker. Look it up online. You just have to push a few buttons and poof its back (I lost it before and I had my mewtwo on it).
My friend showed me what to do a few weeks ago, so I got her back. I'm going to get a new pokewalker regardless.
*All puns to be taken literaly, and not towards any one individual.
Kumo '11
Ventus - KH BBS
Ciel Phantomhive - Kuroshitsuji
Ezio Auditore - Assassin's Creed II

Offline DarkKnightUltima

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #22 on: May 10, 2011, 11:54:40 pm »
I hardly doubt anyone remembers seeing this but....I may have left a Red and Black DS Lite on the floor of one of the exhibition halls that held the auction and panels. The floor also had a piano in the corner of it and it was also the same floor that registration was on. The bar code on the back of this DS should be blured out a bit and there should be a flashcart inside the NDS Slot with a 2GB MicroSD card inside of it. Please, if anyone picked it up or even saw it. Let me know.
PSN: MiyamotoKaizen
Steam: DarkUltima (Miyamoto Kaizen should be what you see)
Costume Progress:
Zengar Zombolt (SRWOG) - 100%

Offline Hacchan

• Cabbit
    • Tumblr
« Reply #23 on: May 17, 2011, 11:17:01 pm »
This is going to be super random, but I was biking around WinCo in Beaverton the other day, and I found a 2010 Kumori badge o___O
It reads:

Lost Neko =(^-^)=
Vicky Chen

I don't know if this person wants it back, but if so, just contact me xD