Author Topic: [Feedback Request] Making Manga, How to Draw Yaoi, HTDYuri  (Read 1715 times)

Offline ScrumYummy

• Sailor Scout
[Feedback Request] Making Manga, How to Draw Yaoi, HTDYuri
« on: September 10, 2010, 11:01:29 am »
Hey there! I was the panelist that ran Making Manga, How to Draw Yaoi, and How to Draw Yuri. If anybody made it to any of these panels and have feedback for me, please let me know!! <3  I feel like it went really well, but I'm always looking for ways to make it better for next year. :)

This is on the to-do list for next year, based on the feedback I got so far:
-more "positions" slides for both HTDYaoi and HTDYuri
-HTDYaoi gets the same sort of anatomy slides that HTDYuri had
-more time for Making Manga or more hands-on workshop time; talk slower XD

Also, did anyone feel like we need a bigger room for HTDYaoi? The seats were full and there were people standing in the back, so I know we reached capacity, but I have absolutely no idea if there were more people trying to get in.

Offline RemSaverem

• Bunnygirl
Re: [Feedback Request] Making Manga, How to Draw Yaoi, HTDYuri
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2010, 11:05:10 am »
The little bit I saw of your Making Manga power point was quite lovely. I don't know how much you changed your two HDTYs since I saw them at Orycon, but they seemed quite well put-together there.
Ellen. 2003: Fanfic panelist & contest judge.
2004: Beta Station Coord. 2005: Fan Creation Station Coord.;pre-event assistant to the con chair.2006: Fanfic Mgr/C.S. Coord.
2007, 8, 9, 10: Fan Creation Manager. 2011: Writing & Editing Coord (Publicity).