Author Topic: The Potato Smashers are totally gonna get everything done for ECCC.  (Read 387140 times)

Offline Naruchan

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
Re: The Potato Smashers Cosplay/THE C-LIST SUPERDUDES (Other cool dudes welcome.)
« Reply #2200 on: November 05, 2010, 08:20:32 pm »
@felix- I have had this same idea a few years back with a nano I wrote.
8D It still think it would be a good idea, and I want to! ;-; one day.
NO! BUT SERIOUSLY! The idea, and draws look and sound amazing, I seriously think you should go for it. :3 Because I seriously don't think it could be bad. XD
Next con: Kumori-con

Offline Felix

• Bunnygirl
Re: The Potato Smashers Cosplay/THE C-LIST SUPERDUDES (Other cool dudes welcome.)
« Reply #2201 on: November 05, 2010, 08:42:51 pm »
You wanted to make a comic of your nano too?
....at this point, I'm considering finishing it (as a nano), then using it as a script for the comic. because planning comics out before starting to draw them is a good idea.
Done: Blue Spirit (A:tLA), Sollux Captor (HS)
will do: Yukio (AnE), Robin (YJ), genderbent Nilus (MAOH), Dave and Signless (Homestuck); other things I'm forgetting

Offline Naruchan

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #2202 on: November 05, 2010, 08:57:32 pm »
:3 That was my plan yes, I liked it so much, and I began drawing the characters so I could describe them easier anyways. XD I was actually really close to doing it, YOU HAVE NO IDEA!

BUT! yours sound amazing! so you should seriously do it.
:o Doing it in that order is probably the best if you were going to do it all. XD that way you can organize it better.

Offline Cassiopeia

• Bunnygirl
    • Cake on a Plane!~
« Reply #2203 on: November 06, 2010, 10:48:30 pm »
Do it.
I HAVE SUCCUMBED AND GIVEN MYSELF A SIGNATURE! :000
Kumoricon 2010 Cosplays: Kyouya Ootori, Spain, Yoru

Offline Naruchan

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook

Offline Felix

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2205 on: November 07, 2010, 01:44:28 am »
@Cassi: I probably will too... in case you were also talking to me! at this point it'll take something pretty big to stop me from doing this.... (or at least from trying to do it, hahaha)

ALSO HEY YAGIIIII
DA IS TELLING ME YOUR BIRTHDAY IS A WEEK FROM TODAY
WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE ME TO DRAW FOR YOU?
« Last Edit: November 07, 2010, 04:37:30 am by Felix »
will do: Yukio (AnE), Robin (YJ), genderbent Nilus (MAOH), Dave and Signless (Homestuck); other things I'm forgetting

Offline Naruchan

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #2206 on: November 07, 2010, 10:10:17 am »
@Cassi: I probably will too... in case you were also talking to me! at this point it'll take something pretty big to stop me from doing this.... (or at least from trying to do it, hahaha)

ALSO HEY YAGIIIII
DA IS TELLING ME YOUR BIRTHDAY IS A WEEK FROM TODAY
WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE ME TO DRAW FOR YOU?
:3 Nice to know! I wanna reeeeeeeeeaaaad it. <3
haha, crap, present makin time, it begins soon. 8D

Offline killblazer

• Cabbit
« Reply #2207 on: November 07, 2010, 07:31:53 pm »
Hey, It was nice meeting a lot of you. I was the guy dressed up at Suzaku Kururugi and followed your group around at Akicon but didn't say much :D
Kumoricon 2010 Outfits

Offline jaqua

• Bunnygirl
    • tumblr
« Reply #2208 on: November 07, 2010, 10:09:59 pm »
Hey, It was nice meeting a lot of you. I was the guy dressed up at Suzaku Kururugi and followed your group around at Akicon but didn't say much :D

HEY MAN HOW'S IT GOIN'
Don't worry about not talking much, we talk a lot so finding a moment to squeeze in words is difficult even if you're comfortable around us :|
But your cosplay was really cool and I'm glad you liked meeting us because I liked meeting you too : D

SPEAKING OF WHICH
AKICON WAS AMAAAAAAAAAAAAAZING
WE TOOK SOME REAL GREAT VIDEOS
AND LOTS OF GREAT PICS
AND HAD A GENERALLY BALLIN' TIME

Offline saya-chan14

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2209 on: November 07, 2010, 10:12:15 pm »
@Jaqua: LUCKY I wish I went to aki con, I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE ALL THIS VIDS AND PIC.
Sakura 11 cosplays
CC
Yosuke
Libra

Offline sandrobotticelli

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #2210 on: November 07, 2010, 10:17:07 pm »
Jaqua: Please post a link to pics and vids when you have them up ;A;
Kumoricon 2013:
Neophyte Redglare- Homestuck
Madame de Pompadour- Le Chevalier D'Eon

Offline Naruchan

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #2211 on: November 07, 2010, 10:49:31 pm »
Jaqua: Please post a link to pics and vids when you have them up ;A;
DO THIS!
BUT NOW!
RIGHT NAAAAAAAAO!

Offline Felix

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2212 on: November 07, 2010, 11:03:28 pm »
NANO, JAQUA
DO IT
AS MUCH AS I WANT TO SEE AKI STUFF...
DO NANO.

Offline killblazer

• Cabbit
« Reply #2213 on: November 07, 2010, 11:10:00 pm »
HEY MAN HOW'S IT GOIN'
Don't worry about not talking much, we talk a lot so finding a moment to squeeze in words is difficult even if you're comfortable around us :|
But your cosplay was really cool and I'm glad you liked meeting us because I liked meeting you too : D

I really liked all of your cosplays too. I was upset about mine however. On friday right as I was leaving for Aki-con, the zipper tread on my undershirt decided to rip off, so I had to wear some random black shirt lol.
Kumoricon 2010 Outfits

Offline Hashi

• Bunnygirl
    • Tumblr
« Reply #2214 on: November 07, 2010, 11:21:58 pm »
HEY GUYS GUESS WHAT WE SURVIVED. FINALLY BACK AT THE DORM WOOHOO.

now to not sleep and study for sociology fml
Kumoricon:
Jet [atla]
Jet [MAoH]
Man-delaide [HINABN]
Mephisto [AnE]

カヲルはあなたの罪のために死んだ!
"Wanna be a Freedom Fighter?"

Offline Naruchan

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #2215 on: November 07, 2010, 11:46:01 pm »
HEY GUYS GUESS WHAT WE SURVIVED. FINALLY BACK AT THE DORM WOOHOO.

now to not sleep and study for sociology fml
I'd barely call it surviving. ^^;;;;

Offline jaqua

• Bunnygirl
    • tumblr
« Reply #2216 on: November 08, 2010, 12:42:56 am »
Everyone will definitely get to see our Avaderp photoshoot and our vids where we talk about silly things and act like weirdos. IT WILL HAPPEN AND IT WILL BE AWESOME. And you will all enjoy it or else

I really liked all of your cosplays too. I was upset about mine however. On friday right as I was leaving for Aki-con, the zipper tread on my undershirt decided to rip off, so I had to wear some random black shirt lol.

Oh nooooooo! D': Well dude seriously the overcoat is the most important part and it was pretty badass. So at least that survived. And it was glorious. 8D

@Felix: NANO IS ALL I'M PLANNING FOR TOMORROW. ALL. I'M. PLANNING. I'M DEFINITELY NOT GOING TO EVEN COME CLOSE TO WINNING IT THIS YEAR BUT I'LL STILL WRITE RANDOM SHITS. MOSTLY FOR YOUR ENJOYMENT

Offline Hashi

• Bunnygirl
    • Tumblr
« Reply #2217 on: November 08, 2010, 12:51:12 am »
@Naru: Its worthy of being called surviving if you knew the sh** we had to go through on the ride back.
Kumoricon:
Jet [atla]
Jet [MAoH]
Man-delaide [HINABN]
Mephisto [AnE]

カヲルはあなたの罪のために死んだ!

Offline jaqua

• Bunnygirl
    • tumblr
« Reply #2218 on: November 08, 2010, 12:52:19 am »
What happened after Valeria and I left? xDD

Offline Hashi

• Bunnygirl
    • Tumblr
« Reply #2219 on: November 08, 2010, 12:54:26 am »
Yagis parents came, tow truck came, got taken to the wrong repair shop, then to the right one, then go lost finding emilee's house (we love you Emilee~) finally made it back. But mainly it was just that whole thing. Im so so glad we were all chill about it though. Not gonna lie, I live for happenstances like that XD
Kumoricon:
Jet [atla]
Jet [MAoH]
Man-delaide [HINABN]
Mephisto [AnE]

カヲルはあなたの罪のために死んだ!

Offline Emileesaurus

• Sailor Scout
    • DeviantART Gallery
« Reply #2220 on: November 08, 2010, 01:32:28 am »
Yagis parents came, tow truck came, got taken to the wrong repair shop, then to the right one, then go lost finding emilee's house (we love you Emilee~) finally made it back. But mainly it was just that whole thing. Im so so glad we were all chill about it though. Not gonna lie, I live for happenstances like that XD

I FEEL SO BAD FOR GETTING US LOST hgshsdf I should never give directions, seriously. I hope you guys had an easier time getting back than we did getting there 8D;;

PS I LOVE EVERYONE

... oh right, before I forget. Yagi, this is for you. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=glii-kazad8
« Last Edit: November 08, 2010, 01:52:24 am by Emileesaurus »
"Sometimes clouds have two sides: a dark and light, and a silver lining in between. It's like a silver sandwich. So when life seems hard, take a bite out of the silver sandwich."

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2221 on: November 08, 2010, 09:32:03 am »
Hey guys. Got on the train, got home safely, all's well. Sorry I didn't post earlier, I didn't have internet last night and I was pretty asldfjoiadslkj

Currently skipping environmental studies because whatever.
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline Naruchan

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #2222 on: November 08, 2010, 10:39:01 am »
@Hashi- My goodness, I'm sure I would be flipped a little at the rediculousness. ^^; Yeah, Yeah, you survived. XD Least it was exciting! ;-; Makes me really wish I went. >3<

@Emilee- XD You're not the first person to give bad directions. XD Just learn where you live!

EDIT: THAT VIDEO IS AMAZING!

@Valeria- DON'T SKIP CLASSES zdfhvblskrhjvbklsrgnvbklfbngk!
« Last Edit: November 08, 2010, 10:42:41 am by Naruchan »

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2223 on: November 08, 2010, 10:42:02 am »
Don't pretend like going to every class is somehow vital to passing.
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline Naruchan

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #2224 on: November 08, 2010, 10:43:28 am »
8D I'm not, just saying, :p Are you on a Post con blagh, or Are you just tired? o3o

Offline sandrobotticelli

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #2225 on: November 08, 2010, 10:51:43 am »
I skip classes and get straight A's still xD

I'm skipping right now (but that's because I felt like I was going to vomit this morning :/ )
« Last Edit: November 08, 2010, 10:52:49 am by sandrobotticelli »
Kumoricon 2013:

Offline Naruchan

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #2226 on: November 08, 2010, 10:54:02 am »
D: I hope it's not because we were kind walking around in the freaking rain on saturday. XD

Offline sandrobotticelli

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #2227 on: November 08, 2010, 10:57:03 am »
Oh no it isn't, because I felt fine yesterday and it was just something that occured this morning and for a short period of time. I blame it on all the terrible junk food I ate yesterday (especially right before going to bed.Ha)  

I thought for sure you were going to get sick just walking around in a shirt the whole time. I was sad and wished I had a coat to share with you at the time : (

I just now saw your sig about you being Lelouch for Sak. What WHAT? Cool! I wish I could squeeze in a Rolo :'[
« Last Edit: November 08, 2010, 10:59:55 am by sandrobotticelli »
Kumoricon 2013:

Offline Naruchan

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #2228 on: November 08, 2010, 10:59:47 am »
XD I honestly should have gotten sick, I walked around in my taco Bell uniform (Flimsiest shirt ever.) Yesterday when it was freezing yesterday too. XD I was being nice and gave up my jacket. :3 So It's cool.
NEXT TIME! I'M BRINGIN MY BIG SEXY ONE JUST IN CASE! XD
I was drenched by the time I got home though. XD Me and my white shirt. *dies* OTL

ANYWAYS! POSM'S! POST PICS AND OR VIDEO'S NAO PLEASE?! :9
« Last Edit: November 08, 2010, 11:00:34 am by Naruchan »

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2229 on: November 08, 2010, 11:14:10 am »
I don't feel especially blaghy, I'm just sorta :/. Last night was like a solid six hours of stress so I'm taking this opportunity to go **** everything and mental nap.

Yagi's probably in bed (POSSIBLY IN CLASS?) and everything is on her camera. Including our hysterical video about roadside peeing.

SPEAKING OF PICS. JAQUA. I WAS PROMISED SOME WORTH TEST SHOTS IN EXCHANGE FOR MY GRAND SUFFERING.
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline Naruchan

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #2230 on: November 08, 2010, 11:17:56 am »
a mental nap sounds absolutly fabulous, A day of nothing is need occasionally.
I HOPE EVERYONE THAT IS EITHER SICK AND OR :/ GETS BETTER! <3

XD Even if she is in class, her brain is probably still asleep.
I EXPECT SOMETHING LATER FROM YOU PEOPLE!

hurhur, Road side peeing, good times.

THIS IS CORRECT! I VERY MUCH WANT TO SEE THESE FEM!WORTH PICS AS WELL! >3<

Offline sandrobotticelli

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #2231 on: November 08, 2010, 11:22:19 am »

THIS IS CORRECT! I VERY MUCH WANT TO SEE THESE FEM!WORTH PICS AS WELL! >3<

THIS. ^

<3
« Last Edit: November 08, 2010, 11:22:38 am by sandrobotticelli »
Kumoricon 2013:

Offline Hashi

• Bunnygirl
    • Tumblr
« Reply #2232 on: November 08, 2010, 11:30:06 am »
Yagi's dead, dont expect anything from her until tommorrow. I could upload the pics but Im probably going to be working and then cramming my brain so I dont fail a class. Granted, Im skipping 2 classes to pass one but whatever.
Kumoricon:
Jet [atla]
Jet [MAoH]
Man-delaide [HINABN]
Mephisto [AnE]

カヲルはあなたの罪のために死んだ!

Offline Naruchan

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #2233 on: November 08, 2010, 11:35:52 am »
I suppose that is to be expected.
XD That method of passing classes in genius, right on.

I WILL EXPECT SOMETHING... heh, TOMORROW THEN!
o3o Thanks for the heads up Hashi.

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2234 on: November 08, 2010, 11:54:33 am »
GO GO HASHI GO
KILL THAT SOC MIDTERM HARDER THAN A BAD WIG
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline Naruchan

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
Re: The Potato Smashers Cosplay/THE C-LIST SUPERDUDES (Other cool dudes welcome.
« Reply #2235 on: November 08, 2010, 12:59:44 pm »
GO GO HASHI GO
KILL THAT SOC MIDTERM HARDER THAN A BAD WIG
DO THIS!
« Last Edit: November 08, 2010, 01:00:03 pm by Naruchan »

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2236 on: November 08, 2010, 01:00:53 pm »
soooo
Sandro
Hashi and I have been discussing the makeup of our genderbent group and Hashi was like "I wanna do fem!Ples instead of Zombie" and I was like "that'd be pretty boss as long as you did the tik tokking stomach" but then we'd be short a fem!Zombie and I know Yagi's really wanting us to have a fem!Zombie to go with our fem!Hanna. You're planning to do a fem!Zombie aaaanyway. Would it be possible to move it up to Sakuracon? We're only planning to do it as an afternoon/evening cosplay on Day 1, so we wouldn't be taking up too much prime cosplay time, and it'd be really awesome to have almost the full set of fem characters, especially since right now we have most of the cast seeee:
Me as Conrad
Jaqua as Worth
Yagi as Veser
Hashi as Ples
Auricle as Hanna
Emilee as Lamont (we totally just convinced her to do this last night during post-Akicon van adventures)
and then if we had you as fem!Zombie we would pretty much be awesome everywhere and you know you like us better than shrieking Hetalia fans ANYWAY.
But don't feel too pressured. I know you have your own set of friends and you guys do your own stuff.

Coopting your cosplay plans is what I do. It's my special skill, up there with making lots of faces.
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline Naruchan

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
Re: The Potato Smashers Cosplay/THE C-LIST SUPERDUDES (Other cool dudes welcome.
« Reply #2237 on: November 08, 2010, 01:04:51 pm »
WHY DON'T YOU HAVE A Male!Toni for your group? CONVINCE SOMEONE PLEASE!!!
>3< I'm so excited to see you all.
I long for Jaqua's Fem!Worth pictures.
SANDRO DO! DO NAO!

Hashi as Ples = enthusiastic "yes!"
« Last Edit: November 08, 2010, 01:05:27 pm by Naruchan »

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2238 on: November 08, 2010, 01:14:40 pm »
We've got this whole thing about how cosplaying Toni might very well constitute blackface, so none of us really wanna tackle it.
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline Naruchan

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #2239 on: November 08, 2010, 01:27:41 pm »
Oooh, I see.
:o we have theater make up in my media broadcasting class that doesn't make you look orange, So I'm kind of wondering if there are any Toni cosplayers that have gone all out and bought some of that.
o3o I have nothing to do, so I'm gonna look into this.
8D I've got a spanish test now, so I'll do it later.

Offline sandrobotticelli

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #2240 on: November 08, 2010, 01:43:19 pm »
For Sakura? Sure, I can do that :]
I actually starting bookmarking all the stuff that I need for the outfit. Though I'm wondering, would a skirt or some type of pants be better? I'm also trying to decide what sort of wig would look good for a fem!Zombie. I tried seeing if there was any cosplays or fanart of a fem!Zombie but it's impossible to find so I couldn't get any inspiration! D':

and I do like you better than shrieking Hetalia fans, or most Hetalia fans for that matter XDD

also: My first "cosplay" was a Ganguro gal and I had to put a crap ton of dark foundation on. It worked, but it was a beast to deal with and smelled terrible. I don't recommend doing someone a shade significantly darker than you are unless you want to cover your whole body in make up XD;
« Last Edit: November 08, 2010, 01:59:47 pm by sandrobotticelli »
Kumoricon 2013:

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2241 on: November 08, 2010, 01:59:35 pm »
Naru: We know where to get the right kinds of makeup. The issue is one of cultural and historical context.

Sandro: ALASDKFJ YEEEEEEEES
Hashi's design was based mostly on what would suit her body type best, but maybe you wanna talk to her about yours anyway?
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline sandrobotticelli

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #2242 on: November 08, 2010, 02:09:15 pm »
Malaria: Alright! Because I know what I'm going to do for pretty much everything except for bottoms. Though I am leaning more towards a skirt simply because I can't come up with any clever pant look. Unless you think I should stay as faithful to the original design with zombie as possible and go with pants...? Ha.
Kumoricon 2013:

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2243 on: November 08, 2010, 02:12:21 pm »
Naw, for genderbent you really don't wanna be slave to the original 'cause then it's just kinda lame.
If you do go with a skirt, it should be a pencil skirt, because that would better capture the vague retro classiness of Zombie's look. And then we can be pencil skirt buddies together. : D Except that mine is gonna have giant holes cut out of it.
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline sandrobotticelli

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #2244 on: November 08, 2010, 02:14:56 pm »
That's what I figured. Because otherwise I just look like zombie with a long wig XD;
Sweet, that's a good idea actually. Especially since I already have a pencil skirt (I do believe...)

I was thinking of getting his orange sneakers too (though I don't know how good that will look with the pencil skirt) :/
« Last Edit: November 08, 2010, 02:16:09 pm by sandrobotticelli »
Kumoricon 2013:

Offline goatchild

• Bunnygirl
    • The Potato Smashers
« Reply #2245 on: November 08, 2010, 02:32:22 pm »
You will all get vids/pics tomorrow when I'm done cramming for my two midterms and test. -.-
I'M GLAD YOU ALL GOT BACK OKAY. Sorry again for J.Lo being full of fail. D:
JAQUA: TELL TONI AND HER DAD SORRY AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR TAKING YOU GUYS HOME. :<

Just an fyi for all the people I'm driving to Sak: NOTHING LIKE THIS WILL HAPPEN, I PROMISE. I only risked driving J.Lo to Aki cuz it wasn't a very serious or stress-heavy con. Sak is too big of a deal for most of us to risk car troubles (does that make sense? I hope it does. : x ). The good thing about J.Lo dying now is that she'll be all fixed up and perfect come Sak. Or she'll just be completely dead, in which case we'll be taking my own car which I will have by Sak anyway. XD

@Felix: I think that comic thing sounds like an awesome idea. : D
Er, for my birthday.... I dunno. YOU CAN JUST DRAW ME SOMETHING. OR WHATEVER. I have no preference. >>

@Emilee: OMG COOOORRRGGIIII~!!! *dies*
Don't worry about the directions thing, it was totally fine. XD My parents were totally chill about the whole thing. I know you wouldn't know this having never met them, but the way they were acting is the exact same way they would act if they had intentionally picked us up from some event and were just driving people home cuz they're nice like that. Seriously, it was no big deal. <3

@Sandro/Malaria/Hashi/everyone: I AM TOTALLY COOL WITH HASHI BEING PLES AND SANDRO BEING ZOMBIE. 8DD Like Valeria said, I just really wanted a Zombie to go with our Hanna. >3>
As for ideas for the shoes, Hashi was going to borrow my character shoes from theatre which are black, and just wear orange socks under them. It looked pretty cool actually. So that's one possibility. : 3
ECCC/Sakuracon 2012
Impulse - Young Justice
Simon - Minor Acts of Heroism
?? Essence - Red Hood & the Outlaws
?? Cassandra Cain Batgirl - Batman

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2246 on: November 08, 2010, 02:37:13 pm »
HEY WASHU SUP WITH YOU

Sandro: I'd say no on the sneakers. XD Some nice black flats, or like Yagi said, plain black character shoes, would be really good. Or maybe... black knee high boots? That way you could have orange tights but it wouldn't be too much orange all over your legs. I dunno.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2010, 02:38:01 pm by Malaria »
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline sandrobotticelli

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #2247 on: November 08, 2010, 02:40:08 pm »
That's perfect, because I just so happen to have black flats AND knee high boots. So I can try out both and see what works best <3

THANKS! YOU GUYS HAVE BEEN SO HELPFUL! 8'D

Now I'm so excited it's not even funny

EDIT: Also, have you heard of any news about there being another HinaBN group there? I was just thinking how cool it would be to find our male counterparts. I don't know about you, but I would like to get pictures of the male and female versions together, etc...
« Last Edit: November 08, 2010, 03:07:35 pm by sandrobotticelli »
Kumoricon 2013:

Offline jaqua

• Bunnygirl
    • tumblr
« Reply #2248 on: November 08, 2010, 06:08:19 pm »
OKAY GUYS
WORTH PICS TONIGHT
I PROMISE

ALSO I WILL ACTUALLY RESPOND TO PEOPLE IN MY NEXT POST AS WELL

Offline Emileesaurus

• Sailor Scout
    • DeviantART Gallery
« Reply #2249 on: November 08, 2010, 06:17:42 pm »
So I just got my financial aid refund and I'm rolling in money and I'm thinking that maybe I want to be a masochist and take on an overly complicated cosplay project for Sakuracon. And my first thought was... iiiis there anyone you guys need for your Tsubasa group? >v>

UNLESS OF COURSE YOU GUYS DON'T WANT ME FORCIBLY INSERTING MYSELF INTO ALL YOUR COSPLAY PLANS

i mean

that's cool too
"Sometimes clouds have two sides: a dark and light, and a silver lining in between. It's like a silver sandwich. So when life seems hard, take a bite out of the silver sandwich."