Author Topic: Invader Zim?  (Read 11795 times)

Offline goatchild

• Bunnygirl
    • The Potato Smashers
Re: Invader Zim?
« Reply #50 on: January 26, 2008, 11:13:24 am »
Under Profile and Forum Profile Information. : P
ECCC/Sakuracon 2012
Impulse - Young Justice
Simon - Minor Acts of Heroism
?? Essence - Red Hood & the Outlaws
?? Cassandra Cain Batgirl - Batman

Offline Invader spleen

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #51 on: January 26, 2008, 02:02:09 pm »
Thankies!

Offline goatchild

• Bunnygirl
    • The Potato Smashers
« Reply #52 on: February 18, 2008, 06:53:50 pm »
So... Gir and Tallest Red may not bet comming. We're not sure yet. Is sad. ;o; BUT, even if our regular Zim group falls apart, me and Hashi will still do Emo Zim and Dib. Though that may not mean anything to any of you. XD But anyway. Just a heads up. In case things do die. >>; Oh, and we'll still be Tak and Gaz at the Minicon. ^^
ECCC/Sakuracon 2012
Impulse - Young Justice

Offline goatchild

• Bunnygirl
    • The Potato Smashers
« Reply #53 on: March 19, 2008, 08:29:16 pm »
Lawl, zombie topics! And posting for Hashi again! XD

Anyway, we (me and Hashi) are pretty positive our Tallest, Gir, and Zim group won't be happening. Our Gir and Tallest Red can't come, and there's no point in having Purple and Zim without Red and Gir. ;o; So we won't be IZ for Sunday until the rave. Sorries. >.< BUT if any of you make it to the Minicon or the rave, we'll be there for sure! ^^
ECCC/Sakuracon 2012
Impulse - Young Justice

Offline Invader spleen

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #54 on: March 20, 2008, 07:59:26 pm »
I'll be at the rave for sure! It was so fun last year. ^_^

Offline superjaz

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #55 on: March 30, 2008, 10:01:07 pm »
just so every one knows they have dib t-shirts at hot topic, not dib as in looks like dib but the t-shirt he wears
Yeah, that's the one I've got. XD;
I just got one this weekend
superjaz, that is jaz with one z count'um ONE z!
Proud mom of 2 awesome kids

Offline sk_chan

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Rekkazor (Rekka's Cosplay Page)
« Reply #56 on: April 01, 2008, 04:33:07 pm »

Anyway, we (me and Hashi) are pretty positive our Tallest, Gir, and Zim group won't be happening. Our Gir and Tallest Red can't come, and there's no point in having Purple and Zim without Red and Gir. ;o; So we won't be IZ for Sunday until the rave. Sorries. >.< BUT if any of you make it to the Minicon or the rave, we'll be there for sure! ^^

Ah, that's too bad. :(
KUMORICON 2015 COSPLAYS!

Kageyama (Haikyuu!)
Tuxedo Mask (Sailor Moon)
Karma (AssClass)
Ryuuko ep. 1 ver. (KLK)
Others...

Offline goatchild

• Bunnygirl
    • The Potato Smashers
« Reply #57 on: April 01, 2008, 09:11:43 pm »

Ah, that's too bad. :(

I know. Our friends keep backing out on us, the silly heads. XP
ECCC/Sakuracon 2012
Impulse - Young Justice

Offline Rainfeather

• Sailor Scout
    • Firebead
« Reply #58 on: April 24, 2008, 03:09:58 pm »
I'm the one that cosplayed Zim last year. XD Unfortunately, I will not be going as Zim this year - inside seams of my costume ripped up beyond normal repair, and can't find good enough face paint. I'll be definitely looking for you guys though! Glad I could inspire someone. xD If you guys wanna find me, I'll be dressed as Princess Peach from her own game and the Brawl series.

As for the Zim by themselves, I didn't expect to see Gir, don't be disappointed if you're the only one there! That's the fun in a cosplay, I was totally psyched that I was the only Zim at the time. :3 I got a LOT of hugs. XD So don't be dissuaded!
Red Mage at heart.

Offline Invader spleen

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #59 on: April 24, 2008, 08:47:17 pm »
@ Raine: Ohh! You were the one in chess, huh? ^_^ And I talked to the gir once. He was adorable! And good luck being peach. : P She's pretty.

Offline Rainfeather

• Sailor Scout
    • Firebead
« Reply #60 on: April 24, 2008, 11:40:14 pm »
Yeah. :3 I had total fun being in chess. Gonna skip out on it this year and give others a chance to enter. XD It's quite a game!!

Thank you! I hope I pull her off well. ^^;
Red Mage at heart.

Offline goatchild

• Bunnygirl
    • The Potato Smashers
« Reply #61 on: April 24, 2008, 11:55:36 pm »
As for the Zim by themselves, I didn't expect to see Gir, don't be disappointed if you're the only one there! That's the fun in a cosplay, I was totally psyched that I was the only Zim at the time. :3 I got a LOT of hugs. XD So don't be dissuaded!

Yeah, but I've already found another cosplay. Cuz our huge Zim group will happen; it just won't be this year. >>; But I'll still be EmoZim for the rave! X3

So, are ya'll still gonna do the Zim group, even though we can't be there? Cuz I'd love to see you all, but totally understand if you'd rather do something else since the group fell apart. ^^;
ECCC/Sakuracon 2012
Impulse - Young Justice

Offline Invader spleen

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #62 on: April 26, 2008, 02:30:54 pm »
If you guys stil wanna seepaper mache' head Gaz, my dad wil be more than happy to have a project to work on in the summer, since he recently retired. X3  I'll do it if you want it. ^_^;

Offline goatchild

• Bunnygirl
    • The Potato Smashers
« Reply #63 on: April 27, 2008, 11:03:32 pm »
If you guys stil wanna seepaper mache' head Gaz, my dad wil be more than happy to have a project to work on in the summer, since he recently retired. X3  I'll do it if you want it. ^_^;

I totally want you to, but that's just me and I still don't know if the rest of ya'll are still gonna do the shoot. ^^;
ECCC/Sakuracon 2012
Impulse - Young Justice

Offline Invader spleen

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #64 on: April 27, 2008, 11:10:38 pm »

I totally want you to, but that's just me and I still don't know if the rest of ya'll are still gonna do the shoot. ^^;
If I do it I'll go. I would only be her a while though. I can imagine the paper mache' head will be a troublesome thing to carry. XP

Offline goatchild

• Bunnygirl
    • The Potato Smashers
« Reply #65 on: April 27, 2008, 11:17:23 pm »

If I do it I'll go. I would only be her a while though. I can imagine the paper mache' head will be a troublesome thing to carry. XP

Yeah, definitely. XD
ECCC/Sakuracon 2012
Impulse - Young Justice

Offline Invader spleen

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #66 on: April 28, 2008, 07:46:21 pm »

Yeah, definitely. XD
I'll figure it out! >: D I better get a room to stash it in. XP