Author Topic: One year on the Forums!  (Read 2212 times)

u2205

One year on the Forums!
« on: January 12, 2008, 12:00:24 am »
Well today marks the day that I joined these forums exactly one year ago. I joined so I could ask people what they though about my idea for a Host Club Tea Party, but I’ve ended up with so much more…

Many of you have become close friends and have supported me when the times have gotten hard. But there are a few special “Thank You”s that I would like to give to people:

- TomtheFanboy: Thanks for taking me under your wings, teaching me everything you know about working at a con, helping me get my Host Club Tea Party up and running, and letting me be so involved with Pocky Club!
- Lit_of_Fey: Thanks for being my original spam buddy and being a great friend ^^
- ~boogiepop~:  Thank you for also being an amazing friend and for playing DDR with me even though I suck hard core ><
- totemo_oishii: Thank you for always being happy and keeping me in good spirits ^^
- Laurifer: Thank you for keeping me sane through my first period English class and for helping me with life
- Jaybug: Thanks for spamming with me and for caring when my problems arise
- Washougal_Otaku: For being an AMAZING facilities liaison this year, my tea party wouldn’t have worked with out you!
- Superjaz: For always being there when I have problems, and for letting me come over to your house and giving me great food!
- Cassiopeia (Bet you didn’t see that coming, did you?): For being a good friend and willing to put up with my emo-kid-ness for the past three weeks, and for helping me get better with my spelling ^_^
- Babysugarbear28: Thank you for all of the work that you did to help out with the convention!
- Negima: Thank you for being supportive of me with my whole computer thing and being an amazing member of Pocky Club!
- PhantmK: For coming to all of the meetups and driving me around! Thanks!
- SageBell: Thank you for being a good friend and helping me out when I have problems that come up
- MichaelEvans: Thanks for being a fellow geek on the forums!
- EcchiSpice: Thank you for letting me come in as a con noob and for letting me help out where needed. And thanks for being one amazing con-chair!
- Guspasho: Thanks for letting me spam to my hearts content! And for be a great vice con-chair and letting me help out when you needed me too
- I would also like to thank everyone who came to my Birthday party and made it an amazingly fun time!

Don’t feel bad if you didn’t get on that list that’s just a small sample of people who have been good friends over the last year.

But once again thank you everone for being here, talking with me, and helping me out where needed. I have been very blessed because of you all! ^^

And one last thing: You've all been BRICKROLL'D!!!

Offline ~boogiepop~

• Bunnygirl
    • Glorious Me
Re: One year on the Forums!
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2008, 12:04:44 am »
Congrats~ :D
You shall forever reign as the spam king lawl.

AND MOAR DIDDER PLAYING ASAP D:<
WHY DO THE FORUMS SUCK SO BAD?

~2012 cosplay mofos~
Ramona Flowers- Scott Pilgrim, Miria Harvent- Baccano!, Filia- Skullgirls, Milk- Pop'n Music

Offline superjaz

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2008, 12:16:34 am »
happy forum birthday...wait did i need to make a cake?
but yeah i remeber when you were first spamming you were an anyoing presence but found you nitch into the forum life

i'v been on here since the very beginin, before the last forums, back in summer of 03, so long ago
all the cosplay supplies i had was an old sewing machine and a roll of green fabric and yellow fabric and they became a link and pikachu cosplay
funny thing is we were walk and a lady was like "oh a super smashbrother cosplay!" and we were like
"huh...?"
superjaz, that is jaz with one z count'um ONE z!
Proud mom of 2 awesome kids

Offline MichaelEvans

• Catgirl
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2008, 03:58:17 am »
Happy first year, and hope your second is just as awesome.  I'm glad I was able to make in impact in my still short time here.
---
Staff 2007-2010
2010-2008: Website Development (So very very much in the last month before the convention at last; Good thing I'm looking for work x.x and have the spare time ~.~)
2007: Website Administration (Mascot Voting Input, Live Schedule)

Offline melchizedek

• Bunnygirl
    • Don't play with fire
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2008, 05:38:30 am »
Mushstash is now a k-con sophmore
Yaoi crossplay... is actually Yuri.

Offline guspasho

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2008, 11:44:15 am »
Congratulations! I hope there will be cake at the meeting!
2008 Facilities Liaison

Offline Negima

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2008, 12:19:54 pm »
Awww ^_^, Happy forum birthday.  And thank you for helping out with last con's skit.

Congratulations! I hope there will be cake at the meeting!
The cake is a lie.
(Couldn't help it)

Offline DancingTofu

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2008, 12:37:22 pm »
I feel left out, so I decided to fill in the blanks:

DancingTofu: Thanks for being a creepy, long-haired, pervert who looks 25, is actually 17, and plays far too many video games.
moderators gonna moderate </shrug>

Offline MichaelEvans

• Catgirl
« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2008, 03:48:40 pm »
Thank you.
---
Staff 2007-2010
2010-2008: Website Development (So very very much in the last month before the convention at last; Good thing I'm looking for work x.x and have the spare time ~.~)
2007: Website Administration (Mascot Voting Input, Live Schedule)