Author Topic: oh sad... roommate  (Read 1467 times)

Offline bluepaws25

• Cabbit
oh sad... roommate
« on: October 12, 2007, 07:59:46 am »
i am sad :(. i have not had a roommate and i am getting kind of lonely. besides my cats to keep me company. it is quiet and i am sad, i need someone around  :( . i have had no luck finding someone, and i need someone soon since i have a lot of bills and can not pay rent on my own....i love anime and my apartment is surrounded by it.
i have tried craigslist and the only people replying seem like it is a scam cuz they want to send you money from africa and then have you send money somewhere to pay for something...and i can not deal with that...
anyone have any ideas?
i am getting worried about what i am going to do when it is time to pay rent and i am getting lonely with out anyone around...and it makes me sad.
know any ideas besides roommates.com and craigslist?
« Last Edit: October 12, 2007, 01:00:19 pm by bluepaws25 »

Offline Seraph

• Bunnygirl
Re: oh sad... roommate
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2007, 01:21:38 pm »
can't say I can help, but I kinda understand how you feel.  I've been trying to find a place to move out to for months with little luck.  I may be moving in with another forum member, but there are lease issues first.

Note: incase you're wondering why I didn't offer, you specified female roommate and I dun fit that bill.
"Hm, the Moe is strong with this one..."
Kylite-"You and your TV Tropes!"<Refering to This Troper's ruined voc

Offline MichaelEvans

• Catgirl
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2007, 03:40:35 pm »
This can be Very difficult.  A room-mate has to be someone you can literally trust with your life (How do you know they won't kill/rape you in your sleep?), and also someone who you can let at least near your very private self.  After all, this person could air all your secrets to the world, and these days, that isn't difficult (Internet...).
---
Staff 2007-2010
2010-2008: Website Development (So very very much in the last month before the convention at last; Good thing I'm looking for work x.x and have the spare time ~.~)
2007: Website Administration (Mascot Voting Input, Live Schedule)

Offline Seraph

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2007, 03:47:57 pm »
@michael
ohhh yeah thats very good point.  one of the things I worried about is how they will react to my cosplaying, more so now that I"m working on crossplaying(m>f).
"Hm, the Moe is strong with this one..."
Kylite-"You and your TV Tropes!"<Refering to This Troper's ruined voc