Author Topic: Persona in 09!  (Read 58983 times)

Offline Seraph

• Bunnygirl
Re: Persona in 09!
« Reply #150 on: July 22, 2009, 08:57:52 pm »
I've been juggling various cosplay projects so I haven't done much recently for yukari X_X
"Hm, the Moe is strong with this one..."
Kylite-"You and your TV Tropes!"<Refering to This Troper's ruined voc

Offline iluvshijimi

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantART
« Reply #151 on: July 22, 2009, 10:41:21 pm »
Oh no! I've been really looking forward to it, I hope you'll be able to finish in time! >.<

@ YouLikeRice

Here's a summer version non-blonde closet Ai Ebihara for you? DX THAT SKIRT IS SHORT @_@

Offline YouLikeRice

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #152 on: July 22, 2009, 10:58:52 pm »
Oh no! I've been really looking forward to it, I hope you'll be able to finish in time! >.<

@ YouLikeRice

Here's a summer version non-blonde closet Ai Ebihara for you? DX THAT SKIRT IS SHORT @_@

Whoa. I went online and I saw a new post in the Persona thread, so obviously I clicked on it. AND IT'S AI EBIHARA! OMG OMG OMG! It's the best and only Ai Ebihara that I've seen. I think you should go as her. XDDDDDDDDD. Because Ai Ebihara and Kou Ichijo make such a cute couple. I loved her social link.

Offline iluvshijimi

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantART
« Reply #153 on: July 22, 2009, 11:05:41 pm »
Whoa. I went online and I saw a new post in the Persona thread, so obviously I clicked on it. AND IT'S AI EBIHARA! OMG OMG OMG! It's the best and only Ai Ebihara that I've seen. I think you should go as her. XDDDDDDDDD. Because Ai Ebihara and Kou Ichijo make such a cute couple. I loved her social link.

I told you I would make a good Ai, didn't I? xD

I could probably bring that to the con too, though I'm a little worried about the skirt (it is REALLY short, seriously @_@) I think it'd be okay if I just used my regular hair too, though I could probably get my hands on a blonde wig if I really wanted to...

By the way, do you have a picture of yourself maybe? :3

On a different note, I forgot Kumoricon has a masquerade, so I didn't prepare a dress! >.< I wonder if I still have time, I might be able to do Shadow Yukiko for the masquerade... DX

Offline Seraph

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #154 on: July 22, 2009, 11:13:49 pm »
@iluvshijimi
go around the dance looking for "hot studs"? =P

Shadow Yukiko would be cool to see if you can manage it.

Offline iluvshijimi

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantART
« Reply #155 on: July 22, 2009, 11:18:11 pm »
Ahaha, I am single~ And I really want to wear a princess tiara! Haven't worn one since my 16th birthday, lol xD

Offline ichigoxcupcakes

• Bunnygirl
    • Website
« Reply #156 on: July 23, 2009, 12:00:00 am »
My skirt is really REALLY short too >///< but luckily it came with spandex made underneath it TAT

Offline Seraph

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #157 on: July 23, 2009, 12:04:23 am »
@iluvshijimi
sounds like fun
I haven't decided on what I'm wearing for the masqurade yet myself..
« Last Edit: July 23, 2009, 12:42:46 am by Seraph »

Offline YouLikeRice

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #158 on: July 23, 2009, 09:34:39 am »

I told you I would make a good Ai, didn't I? xD

I could probably bring that to the con too, though I'm a little worried about the skirt (it is REALLY short, seriously @_@) I think it'd be okay if I just used my regular hair too, though I could probably get my hands on a blonde wig if I really wanted to...

By the way, do you have a picture of yourself maybe? :3

On a different note, I forgot Kumoricon has a masquerade, so I didn't prepare a dress! >.< I wonder if I still have time, I might be able to do Shadow Yukiko for the masquerade... DX

XD. It's kind of true that you make a better Ai than Yukiko. And I thought Ai had orange hair? Oh well, Kou has purple hair and I'm just going to use my natural black hair.

Ah, I don't have a picture yet, because the costume isn't finished yet. There's still the collar that needs to be sewn on and that annoying number two and weird looking thing on the collar. Oh, and the Yasogami High School emblem on the front of the jacket. Yep yep. I was also wondering if I should go as another character from Persona 4 who also wears the boy's school uniform, since it would be easy and all. And plus there's three days at the con, so I kind of want to have three different cosplays on each day. Are there any other cool characters I could go as?

Offline iluvshijimi

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantART
« Reply #159 on: July 23, 2009, 11:16:09 am »
Yeah, she has orange/blonde hair xD I have a blonde wig, but it's kind of short and doesn't wave/curl at the bottom... Don't think I'll be using that for Ai ^^;;

As for other cool P4 characters who wear the boys' school uniform... We are missing a Yosuke after Gwar-chan dropped out? You could do him if you could find an orange-blonde wig :3 The only other guy who wears the uniform is Naoki Konishi, but his receding hairline is a bit difficult to do, just like Kanji's, lol.

Offline YouLikeRice

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #160 on: July 23, 2009, 12:36:53 pm »
Naoki is so bleh. I didn't like his personality or his looks, so probably not. I'll think of something super amazing ..... maybe.

Offline iluvshijimi

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantART
« Reply #161 on: July 26, 2009, 06:33:00 am »
Naoki is so bleh. I didn't like his personality or his looks, so probably not. I'll think of something super amazing ..... maybe.

I didn't like Naoki either xD

My favorite character from P3-P4 has always been Tanaka...haha, but it would just be creepy if someone cosplayed him, lol.

Offline Serika

• Catgirl
« Reply #162 on: July 26, 2009, 06:40:27 am »
@iluvshijimi: Your Yukiko looks AWESOME!  I have to say I actually like Yukiko a bit more than Ai on you, though you could cosplay either.  That skirt is QUITE short, yes, so maybe a longer one would be in order...

I'm in Germany right now. 

@Kou: DON'T quote images! It stretches the page and is annoying to scroll thorugh.  Thank you.  How's the collar coming, by the way?  Also, should I upload the picture of you without the collar or wait until it's super done?  Also ew Yosuke, don't go as him! ): I guess if you HAD to go as another P4 character, Yosuke or MC.  Jacob still has his Ken outfit, so maybe on a day he's not being Ken I can convince him to let you wear it and you could be Minato or Junpei.  Or you could be Adachi durrrrrrrrr
omg tanaka yes i will play his song whenever you walk by my booth if you do. how's your grumpy unsexed old man face look?

Soooo, the other day the table that the sewing machine was sitting on spontaeously broke.  The machine seemed fine, but my host's mother was upset and moved it somewhere.  No way I'm asking for it back so I can actually break it, and as I can't communicate the way I need to wash the fabric to mimic how I would in America I can't really get anything done here at all.  Sigh.  Let's see if I have the ability to finish three costumes in America in one month... That's GSA, Jay, and either S!Yukiko or Fenimore... Probably Fen... Jay yes...Hmm, maybe I can.  Ffff I need better payment for this
Also, should I get a wig for GSA?  Her hair is wavy and grey, and mine is black and straight.  I'd prefer not to have to buy a wig.  Ideas?
lol peer pressure

Plans:
Kumoricon '11: Catherine (Catherine), Nanami (Revolutionary Girl Utena)
Sakuracon '12: Ryfia (Arc Rise Fantasia), other things

Offline iluvshijimi

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantART
« Reply #163 on: July 26, 2009, 11:04:11 am »
@iluvshijimi: Your Yukiko looks AWESOME!  I have to say I actually like Yukiko a bit more than Ai on you, though you could cosplay either.  That skirt is QUITE short, yes, so maybe a longer one would be in order...

I'm in Germany right now.

Thank you! I think I'm going to stick with just Yukiko because while I would look okay wearing a blonde wig for Ai, I look TERRIBLE in white tights (which is what she wears) and I'm not going to go tightless in that skirt @_@

Ooh, Germany! Ich möchte nach Deutschland~ I have a friend in Bayreuth :3

For Gas Station Attendant's hair, if you REALLY don't want to buy a wig, I guess I would suggest curling your hair lightly with a curling iron and then spray coloring it gray/silver? I've never been successful with spray coloring my hair before, but it IS an option >3<

Also yes, you should upload a picture of him anyway xD

Offline Serika

• Catgirl
« Reply #164 on: July 27, 2009, 11:00:47 am »
You know, I don't think I blame you one bit. 

Oh, oh, useless babbling.  So in my P4 magnets/stickers adventure, I have the following characters: MC, Teddie, Rise, Chie, Yukiko, Naoto, Shadow Rise, Nanako, Kanji, Yosuke, Shadow Chie(err, my interpretation anyways), h!Teddie, Shadow Yukiko, Shadow Naoto, Shadow Kanji, and Shadow Yosuke.  And Margaret.  I decided that I'll have some sort of random drawing for every x number you buy, in which you randomly get one of the following major villians: COMPLETE, TRUE ENDING, COMPLETE SPOILERS OF EVERYTHING: Ameno Sagiri, Izanami (goddess and attendant forms), Namatame, Mitsuo, Adachi, and I'm considering Kunino Sagiri, dpeending on how creepy retarded creepy I can make him look.

I'm going to edit this post in like two hours to address the rest of everything! 

Edits: It's really pretty here!  Unfortunately German is REALLY hard to pick up for me, so I'm learning a lot less than I was hoping.  One more year of school!  ;o; Bayreuth or Bayrueth?  eu makes kind of an "oy" sound and "ue" is the English version of "ü" which makes more sense.  I'd ask my host where that is, but it's like almost 11 here.  ...and she went out. 

Hmm, I figured I'd just keep my hair the way it is in terms of color... But there is a problem, my hair is godawful at curling for long periods of time, so should I maybe put it in curlers the night before, and then brush all the ringlets out or something?  Hm... Do you think it's important to get the hair color right of an aging mythological creature blue collar worker?
« Last Edit: July 27, 2009, 02:05:06 pm by Serika »
lol peer pressure

Plans:

Offline iluvshijimi

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantART
« Reply #165 on: July 27, 2009, 12:33:21 pm »
OMG I MUST BUY FROM YOUR BOOTH NOW BUT DOES IT HAVE TO BE RANDOM?! TAT

SPOILER:
I WANT NAMATAMEEE!!! *OLD MAN FETISH xDDD*

Offline Serika

• Catgirl
« Reply #166 on: July 27, 2009, 02:17:54 pm »
XD Yes, buy from me!  Please!  And yeah, I'll make more money if it's random.  And think of the nerdy fun you could have trading I'LL GIVE YOU MY TRUE ENDING VILLIAN IF YOU GIVE ME YOUR EARLY DECEMBER VILLIAN!!!! Oh yeah, discreet with the spoilers.  Who's the best?  Also, just for you... I haven't inked that character yet, so PM me (or say in here I guess) if you'd prefer them with a slightly embrassed but still charming smile, or a geeky, awkward and still embarassed expression.  Why is this a spoiler, you ask?  It's just not really known early in the game if the true villian has a mouth.  Anyway, I'm leaning towards the smile as that's...kind of cute and we need more cute Namatame as opposed to possessed I WILL SAVE HER namatame.

Also, Kou, as I fear you may do this and I don't want to have to call and yell at you about this all the way from Europe, could you please not quote posts that have spoilers in them?  The white will be easier to read and then all the people who are in June coming tot he P4 topic will cry emo tears because they learned the sorry truth about December villian.  So just don't quote posts with white, thanks 8DDDD

I've edited my post on the previous page, by the way.
lol peer pressure

Plans:

Offline iluvshijimi

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantART
« Reply #167 on: July 27, 2009, 03:02:28 pm »
Edits: It's really pretty here!  Unfortunately German is REALLY hard to pick up for me, so I'm learning a lot less than I was hoping.  One more year of school!  ;o; Bayreuth or Bayrueth?  eu makes kind of an "oy" sound and "ue" is the English version of "ü" which makes more sense.  I'd ask my host where that is, but it's like almost 11 here.  ...and she went out.

I love German~ I need to get back into studying that, I took an Italian break for awhile, haha *wants to visit Forli, Italy <3* My friend lives in Bayreuth (yes, "eu") and it's in Bavaria, central Germany, a little towards the southeast :3

I don't think her hair is curly curly, so you might not even have to do anything, lol. She also wears a cap, cutting your hair importance in half, haha~

As for the magnet/sticker, I would probably prefer them with a geeky, awkward and still embarassed expression, I love them SO much better when they're awkwardly cute xD *wants to raep them <333*
« Last Edit: July 27, 2009, 03:04:13 pm by iluvshijimi »

Offline YouLikeRice

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #168 on: July 27, 2009, 08:14:34 pm »
@Serika
It's like you read my mind. WHOA! I was about to quote too.

Um. Wait until the collar and the paint to be done and then WE CAN GO SUPER CRAZY AND BE SUPER DONE! I probably won't go as another person from Persona, since there is a lack of time and money. Boo for tables that spontaneously break.

I have lots of things to tell you. So will you call me when you get back, since I don't know the exact date that you will be back? I'll just say the one main important thing. Well, the person who was going to do the embroidery can't do it after all. So I'm stuck. I need your halp!

Offline Serika

• Catgirl
« Reply #169 on: July 28, 2009, 03:16:28 pm »
@Kou: Umm, crap, uhhh...crap.  PM Monica.  She's Sugarlat here.  Ask her if she has an embroidery machine or knows someone who does.  Has the white emblem been painted already?

SO WHEN I WAS IN WEIMAR TODAY, there was this really perfect houndstooth and I bought a meter... So maybe on Monday I sohuld be Ai... HAAAAY, iluvshijimi... Are you using that P4 summer top for Yukiko on Monday?  If not, do you want to maybe negotiate me perhaps borrowing it?  Here's my DA if you maybe want to figure out a good commission price or something.  http://serikaarenai.deviantart.com/
Since I did find that perfect houndstooth I'll probably go as some P4 student (Ai or Yumi, depending on it I get a good wig in time...) rather than Yukiko.

Also, got the Tales of day for my group moced to Sunday, so if everyone good for a Saturday photoshoot and perhaps Kings Game as well?
lol peer pressure

Plans:

Offline iluvshijimi

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantART
« Reply #170 on: July 28, 2009, 07:19:50 pm »
Hooray for finding the perfect houndstooth! <3 I would be glad to lend you the summer top on Monday, but the thing is, I may be using Yukiko in cosplay chess that day... @_@ If you'd still like to borrow it, I'd have to wait 'til they finalize the list of cosplay chess pieces a week before the con.

Saturday works fine for me :3

Offline nikkiolie

• It's over nine THOUSAND!!!!!
    • Facebook
« Reply #171 on: August 02, 2009, 07:24:07 pm »
Alright it looks like you are hammering out the details for the photo shoot. Once you get it done you can post the time and place here.

Offline Fachion-pari

• Chibi
« Reply #172 on: August 05, 2009, 04:32:21 pm »
Is everyone here going to be cosplaying on the same day? :]
I plan on being Yukiko for two days, so I hope to see you all at some point!
Kumoricon 2012!
Midori - Devil Survivor
Lal Mirch- Khr (possibly)
Masako - Mawaru Penguindrum

Offline Serika

• Catgirl
« Reply #173 on: August 06, 2009, 11:49:13 pm »
Sounds like we're all planning to wear Persona 4 on Saturday, not sure about Persona 3 people but as far as I can tell they are very much welcome to attend the photoshoot and KIIIIINGS GAMEEEE!!!  But I think we're waiting until the schedule is posted to decide on a time yet. 

Me personally, I'm not sure what I'm wearing on Monday.  If things beyond my control work out for me but not for iluvshijimi, then I'll be Ai and if not I'll just wear...something else.  33% chance of gas station attendant. 

You should post pictures, man.  We love pictures. 8DDD Yukiko seems to be popular.

It only took me an hour to put together the body for GSA, (not including sleeves but whatever...) including making the pattern and everything. 8DDD I'll probably go back in a couple hours to put some sleeves on, but for now I'll color some P4 chibi things.  Speaking of chibis, do you guys care so much if their uniforms' houndstooth isn't...all that houndstoothey, or more checkered?  On one hand I can scan them in and digitally add unshaded houndstooth but... There are problems with that I don't want to go into now.  Orrr, I could just dot checkers/close circles onto the skirt.  What do you say?
lol peer pressure

Plans:

Offline Radien

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #174 on: August 07, 2009, 12:24:55 am »
My girlfriend and I were originally planning on cosplaying Persona, but it seems like our costume plans keep whittling down thanks to being busy with a play. :(

Anyway, we WERE going to go as Akihiko and Titania, but it looks as though that's going to have to wait until Sakura Con at least.
A member of Eugene Cosplayers. Come hang out with us.

Kumori Con 2010 Cosplays:

Link (The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess)
Apollo Justice

Offline iluvshijimi

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantART
« Reply #175 on: August 07, 2009, 09:39:03 am »
It only took me an hour to put together the body for GSA, (not including sleeves but whatever...) including making the pattern and everything. 8DDD I'll probably go back in a couple hours to put some sleeves on, but for now I'll color some P4 chibi things.  Speaking of chibis, do you guys care so much if their uniforms' houndstooth isn't...all that houndstoothey, or more checkered?  On one hand I can scan them in and digitally add unshaded houndstooth but... There are problems with that I don't want to go into now.  Orrr, I could just dot checkers/close circles onto the skirt.  What do you say?

I don't think it matters TOO much if the houndstooth doesn't look too houndstoothy... Checkered is okay I think :3

Offline Serika

• Catgirl
« Reply #176 on: August 07, 2009, 11:26:01 pm »
@Radien: That sucks!  That's really too bad. D8  I hope you can get them done sometime!!!

@iluvshijimi: Super cool, then round checkers it is.  <3333

Also.  Saturday.  I can't do the photoshoot whenever the Ouran event is, because my other tablemate is going to be gone and I don't want to leave my table alone.  But as far as I can tell, that's the only block of schedule I want to...not use. 
lol peer pressure

Plans:

Offline Radien

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #177 on: August 08, 2009, 01:51:57 am »
@Radien: That sucks!  That's really too bad. D8  I hope you can get them done sometime!!!

Yeah, me too. :) My girlfriend hasn't played any of Persona, but she loves Shakespeare and quite liked Titania when I showed her. Akihiko is a "bargain bin cosplay" (though I'll probably get a new suit for him), so I may assemble it sometime. If by some unlikely chance I finish my other costume work, I'll consider doing it.
A member of Eugene Cosplayers. Come hang out with us.

Kumori Con 2010 Cosplays:

Link (The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess)
Apollo Justice

Offline ichigoxcupcakes

• Bunnygirl
    • Website
« Reply #178 on: August 09, 2009, 09:49:20 pm »
I'm purchasing my Rise wig and going to finish my top this week I hope~ :333
Lets just hope Paypal is nice to me TTATT

Offline iluvshijimi

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantART
« Reply #179 on: August 10, 2009, 10:11:10 am »
I wonder if I'd be able to make Yukiko's funny glasses in time for the con xD

Offline Serika

• Catgirl
« Reply #180 on: August 11, 2009, 01:14:37 am »
Good luck to the three of you!  My coat is done, and I've been trying really hard to learn how to machine embroider an O for the hat... Not working so much in my favor at the moment but, you know how it goes.  I vote yes for Yukiko glasses, by the way... And good luck paypal!! ;o;

I had a question for the KIIIINGS GAAAME... Do you guys maybe want to reserve a room (or...a table waaay in the back) at a restaurant near the convention?  That way we'd have less to worry about awkward waiter/fellow patrons situations when Rise inevitably has to striptease to Sexyback.  It might cost a little to get a nice room, but if we all pitched in money I know we have, on top of us (Rise, Yukiko, Gas Station Attendant, possibly Kou) a Ken and a Fuuka coming...

But anyways, if any of you are interested, should we perhaps go location scouting sometime in the near future?
lol peer pressure

Plans:

Offline ichigoxcupcakes

• Bunnygirl
    • Website
« Reply #181 on: August 11, 2009, 01:44:18 am »
I had a question for the KIIIINGS GAAAME... Do you guys maybe want to reserve a room (or...a table waaay in the back) at a restaurant near the convention?  That way we'd have less to worry about awkward waiter/fellow patrons situations when Rise inevitably has to striptease to Sexyback.  It might cost a little to get a nice room, but if we all pitched in money I know we have, on top of us (Rise, Yukiko, Gas Station Attendant, possibly Kou) a Ken and a Fuuka coming...

But anyways, if any of you are interested, should we perhaps go location scouting sometime in the near future?

Lolol yes because there will be that [giggles]
And taking off the hair extensions and everyone will be oh so terrified. XD just kidding~!!

Like I said before, THE ROXY is pretty laid back, but they don't have separate rooms etc.etc. >//< I used to live in Portland~
Maybe STUMPTOWN COFFEE? They have an upstairs, that has a couch upstairs but the lighting is okay.
The best place I think that would work is the hotel THE NINES. I recently stayed there and its beautiful. However, I don't think they would be okay with what we would want to do. They do have a "Library area" we could attempt to use, but again the lighting isn't very good.
>///<
Those are a few suggestions thrown out~ I will do my best to think of more  :3

Offline Serika

• Catgirl
« Reply #182 on: August 14, 2009, 02:18:57 am »
Who here wants a reserved room, as opposed to just...showing up at a restaurant and hoping we can get a booth big enough for all of us?

I'm putting my vote down for reserved room, but I'm fine with luck if you guys are.  

edit: Also, thanks for suggestions... I just live in a suburb just 20 minutes outside of portland, but I don't go downtown very often.  If an overwhelming number of you (like, 3) want a reserved place, then a friend who does live downtown currently and I can go scouting a couple weeks before the con.  Unless one of you wants to.  Or wants to come with us.  Yup.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2009, 02:22:46 am by Serika »
lol peer pressure

Plans:

Offline GwarNekoChan

• Catgirl
    • My facebook! o3o
« Reply #183 on: August 14, 2009, 08:40:18 am »
Yeah, Yosuke's not happening this year. ;~;
Major Money Issues!! >_<
I can do him next year though.
Kumoricon 2013 was cancelled for me. Can't await for next year! Cosplay list will arrive soon.

Offline Serika

• Catgirl
« Reply #184 on: August 17, 2009, 02:07:41 pm »
!!! D8 That sucks!!  I'm sorry... We'll miss you.  Maybe if you can get those $1 pair of orange glasses...thenwecouldsayyoufilltheoutfitrequirementforkiiingsgame
lol peer pressure

Plans:

Offline iluvshijimi

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantART
« Reply #185 on: August 17, 2009, 02:35:36 pm »
Who here wants a reserved room, as opposed to just...showing up at a restaurant and hoping we can get a booth big enough for all of us?

I vote for reserved room (and cool with luck) as well, but do we have a current head count of the people who will be coming for sure? If it's just the four of us who've been active in this thread so far, you, me, Natalie (anime_gurl_123) and Kou, I think that's a good minimum, but I'm hoping a lot more P4 people can come...

I'm not sure if they check this thread anymore though? >3<

If you end up going scouting with your friend and would like some more company, I can tag along as well :3

@ Gwar-chan

Nooo! I was really looking forward to your Yosuke TAT
I hope I can still see you at the con though *hugshugs*
« Last Edit: August 17, 2009, 02:36:00 pm by iluvshijimi »

Offline Seraph

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #186 on: August 17, 2009, 02:46:11 pm »
I may be able to come as the Sempai for everyone =P

Offline Serika

• Catgirl
« Reply #187 on: August 17, 2009, 03:23:12 pm »
@Seraph: Which one's sempai?  Like half of them are senpai oh the confusion

Ummm, I know a Ken and Fuuka are also coming.  My friend who I'd be scouting with has played a tiiiny bit of P3, so maybe if I told her our idea she'd want me to make her a Mitsuru outfit or something (since she DOES have Mitsuru's body and curly red hair...) but then that's just speculation, so.  That's a 6 bare minimum, and there will probably be a few other Persona cosplayers we run into and just HAVE to tell about kiiingsgame.  Also, you are very much welcome to come! 

About how far in advance would you say we should try and get a room..place?
lol peer pressure

Plans:

Offline iluvshijimi

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantART
« Reply #188 on: August 17, 2009, 04:33:22 pm »
About how far in advance would you say we should try and get a room..place?

Hmm, I'm not sure... Whenever you and your friend feel like looking around? xD The con is only three weeks away though, so maybe now would be a good time~ I'm guessing you're back from Europe now? :3

Offline Serika

• Catgirl
« Reply #189 on: August 17, 2009, 05:40:49 pm »
Yeah, maybe this weekend?  If I can get ahold of my stupid friend who never picks up her phone grumble grumble

And yes, I'm back in Oregon now. 8D
lol peer pressure

Plans:

Offline Seraph

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #190 on: August 17, 2009, 05:50:33 pm »
@Serika
I'm cosplay Yukari so just about everyone(plus I believe I'm older then everyone irl as well) =P

Offline Serika

• Catgirl
« Reply #191 on: August 18, 2009, 05:05:25 pm »

Woahohoho, FeMC is HOT. 
« Last Edit: August 18, 2009, 05:06:41 pm by Serika »
lol peer pressure

Plans:

Offline ichigoxcupcakes

• Bunnygirl
    • Website
« Reply #192 on: August 19, 2009, 09:42:06 pm »
My Rise cosplay is FINISHED~~! I'm really nervous >////<

Offline Seraph

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #193 on: August 20, 2009, 04:20:10 am »
@Serika
that link is buggy.  Heard about that remake.  sounds interesting though I won't be getting it.

There is already fanart of her.

Offline ichigoxcupcakes

• Bunnygirl
    • Website
« Reply #194 on: August 20, 2009, 09:14:15 am »

Lolol yes because there will be that [giggles]
And taking off the hair extensions and everyone will be oh so terrified. XD just kidding~!!

Like I said before, THE ROXY is pretty laid back, but they don't have separate rooms etc.etc. >//< I used to live in Portland~
Maybe STUMPTOWN COFFEE? They have an upstairs, that has a couch upstairs but the lighting is okay.
The best place I think that would work is the hotel THE NINES. I recently stayed there and its beautiful. However, I don't think they would be okay with what we would want to do. They do have a "Library area" we could attempt to use, but again the lighting isn't very good.
>///<

I said this before but it seemed no one read it >//<
We could do the park blocks too, since no one really goes there. And its really pretty and someparts are secluded. PSU (we used it for KCON LITE) We used a private room for a meeting, and no one disturbed us. LITERALLY.

Offline YouLikeRice

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #195 on: August 20, 2009, 10:54:58 am »
@Seraph

That fanart makes her look really pretty. I WANT THE GAME NAOOOOO!

Offline iluvshijimi

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantART
« Reply #196 on: August 20, 2009, 12:35:30 pm »
@Serika
that link is buggy.  Heard about that remake.  sounds interesting though I won't be getting it.

There is already fanart of her.

I will definitely be getting it of course! My brother is looking forward to playing her story haha, and I'm looking forward to cosplaying her xD

@ Natalie

The park blocks are a good choice if the weather is nice, but the sunset has been arriving earlier and earlier lately, so we'd have to do the King's Game fairly early if we did it there.

We COULD hike up to PSU and borrow a conference room, but I think we want to do this at a restaurant where it'd be more lively...

Offline Seraph

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #197 on: August 20, 2009, 01:43:21 pm »
@iluvshijimi
I'm pretty interested in the reworked story myself.  But I'm not buying a PSP for it.
I luv to see you cosplay her ^_^.  She looks like a fun character to cosplay.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2009, 01:43:52 pm by Seraph »

Offline Serika

• Catgirl
« Reply #198 on: August 20, 2009, 04:15:00 pm »
I think that fanart makes her boobs look at little too big *glares at Kou, the womanizer...* for my liking.  But I want to see how everything would work out with her aaa ffff.  also i'm a little too lazy to fix the link at the moment 8DDDD;;; I'm getting a PSP for sure now...

My friend suggested Bush Garden since it's Japanese food, within walking distance, and has private rooms... I think we're planning to go on the 27th, so any more suggestions should come in before then. 8D

no way iluvshijimi, I'm cosplayin' her first *pout pout*
lol peer pressure

Plans:

Offline Seraph

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #199 on: August 20, 2009, 05:27:18 pm »
Why not cosplay the character that replaces Elizabeth?