Author Topic: L change the world theater? :o  (Read 13375 times)

Offline Savvy-kins

• Cabbit
Re: L change the world theater? :o
« Reply #50 on: April 30, 2009, 01:29:44 am »
I think I saw Silence! You were dressed up as Misa right, like in your pic? I was tempted to say, "HI MISA!" but yeah, I'm too shy to actually talk to people, let alone yell random greetings at them. XD

I was so hoping to see Matt and Mello cosplayers there! DX Oh well...

Great movie though!
-~-All In All Is All We Are-~-

Offline Konan-ChanX3

• Bunnygirl
    • My Deviant Art
« Reply #51 on: April 30, 2009, 02:23:26 pm »
HAZUUU I saw youuu!!!!!! So my brother said that he would have totally gone as L if he had a wig. XDD We got pulled over after the movie. I would have cosplyed but it was a last minute thing XD
*All puns to be taken literaly, and not towards any one individual.
Kumo '11
Ventus - KH BBS
Ciel Phantomhive - Kuroshitsuji
Ezio Auditore - Assassin's Creed II

Offline Silence

• Sailor Scout
    • Silence's Gaia
« Reply #52 on: April 30, 2009, 02:27:18 pm »
XDD yosh the movie was fun :3 SHADOOOWW i'm sad i couldn't actually see you in the theater lol, i didn't see any other DN cosplayers there besides me XD (but then again I wasn't looking too hard, it was dark, you know :3)

@Matt: yea, when i got home i ate a bunch of candy cuz teh movie made me so hungry!! D: It was good though ^_^ it was a lot funnier than i thought it was gona be XD when the dad was dying, i swear it took him like...5-10 min to die O o;;;; hem hem...XD

@Savvy: Yup!! you prolly did see me then :DD I was dressed as Misa, just like my pic lol :3 XDD no need to be shy, though ^_^ I'm super nice :D

I wonder what other movies I'll go to now that the death note movies are over.....or are they? XDDD wahah! ooh maybe if they do the higurashi live action :D
Who died and made you L?

'09 cosplays:
Day 1: Waloli (pink)
Day 2: Allen from D. Gray-Man (my first crossplay :3)
Day 3: Maid outfit from Higurashi no naku koro ni

See you there!~

Offline mattstotts46

• Sailor Scout
    • http://www.myspace.com/mattstotts
« Reply #53 on: April 30, 2009, 03:43:08 pm »
The dad im DN didn't die! He was on the ground crawling to the door lol! I mean he injected himself with the virus and got burned and he was still trucking. Did anyone stay to see the special features and if so how were they?
Hello. My name is Matt. I like Twilight and the Jonas Brothers.

Offline Hazuza

• Bunnygirl
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #54 on: April 30, 2009, 05:38:45 pm »
oh gooood lol. Yeah that death scene was... hilarious :'D

Offline Savvy-kins

• Cabbit
« Reply #55 on: May 01, 2009, 03:02:17 am »
It so was! I was trying to be sad for Maki, but I kept laughing at the ridiculous death. XD He just wouldn't die!! XDD

Offline mattstotts46

• Sailor Scout
    • http://www.myspace.com/mattstotts
« Reply #56 on: May 01, 2009, 03:05:57 am »
I liked the Angel Crepe truck! I wish my truck could have a passenger seat that moved forward and back. I also liked the scene where the guy kicks a trash can. Silence jumped at that part which was funny to hear while watching the movie XD. How did L disarm the guy with the shotgun at his place? My best guess is that he threw a metal prong filled with sweets.
Hello. My name is Matt. I like Twilight and the Jonas Brothers.

Offline Coconutty93

• Bunnygirl
    • I will reject your reality and substitute it with my own...here.
« Reply #57 on: May 01, 2009, 06:18:14 am »
Zomg! Best thing ever! xD Special features were great, Maki's dad was hilarious 'cuz he just wouldn't frickin' die, the Light fans are dumb, etc. So I went there and during the credits some girls were like, "Awww...we didn't get to see Light..." and me and my sister were like, "Well yeah! This movie isn't about him!" and I yelled down at them, "NOBODY CARES ABOUT LIGHT!!!" xDDD My mistake. OBVIOUSLY there were people in that theater who love Light, and they sure as hell wanted to prove it. They were yellin' back up at me. Then everyone just started throwing out their fave characters. So I thought I'd join, "MATT FTW BIZNATCHES!!!"

~sigh~ Yeah...so much fun....

P.S. I cosplayed as Fem Matt again.  ;)

P.P.S. I really have nothing against Light Lovers. I was just messin' with them 'cuz they were silly. :)

Offline Konan-ChanX3

• Bunnygirl
    • My Deviant Art
« Reply #58 on: May 01, 2009, 09:23:40 am »
Yeah that death scene was epic lawlz. Then again, L wins the internetz for standing up straight and for running now that was epic lawlz. 'You need to stand up straight!'
Kumo '11
Ventus - KH BBS

Offline seshetaxhikaru

• Sailor Scout
    • my random blog- Life Affairs
« Reply #59 on: May 01, 2009, 12:21:42 pm »
Saw it last night. L standing up and trying to walk away was priceless! And I loved his interaction with the kids.  It was ackward at best. And then that scene with him running.....how could you see running that way?  I think the actor did an awesome job.
I was slightly disappointed in the movie tho. The corny scenes were just that and I was hoping for something a bit more I guess.  I missed the intellectual sarcasm that he had in the last two movies.
I'd rather be a first rate me, than a second rate someone else.

Offline Savvy-kins

• Cabbit
« Reply #60 on: May 01, 2009, 05:04:25 pm »
Vampire-Kameko, were you there for the subbed version or the dubbed? I was sooo hoping to see Matt and/or Mello cosplayers!! *drooldrool* XD

Yeah, his babysitting attempts were just too friggen adorable! I missed his intellectual sarcasm too, but he didn't have anyone to be sarcastic like that with. That was all directed towards Light.

Lol, my sister and I let out a few Light insults too, but not loud enough for people to hear. I'm an anti-Light fan too. =)

Offline Konan-ChanX3

• Bunnygirl
    • My Deviant Art
« Reply #61 on: May 01, 2009, 05:42:25 pm »
I loved Maki She was so cute. but she reminded me a little bit of sadako from Juon. That creepy face of her's was just... creepy. I loved Near though! I hadn't realised that that's who the little boy was >w< sooo cute!
Kumo '11
Ventus - KH BBS

Offline Coconutty93

• Bunnygirl
    • I will reject your reality and substitute it with my own...here.
« Reply #62 on: May 01, 2009, 06:16:18 pm »
Lol. Guessed it from the beginning! I was like, "ZOMG! NEAR!!!" xD I was kinda disappointed that he was just like any other little kid. I was hoping he would have some interesting look, like white hair for instance.

But yeah, I was at the showing on the 30th! 8D Sorry that I missed you! >3<

Offline Silence

• Sailor Scout
    • Silence's Gaia
« Reply #63 on: May 01, 2009, 09:19:32 pm »
@ matt: XDD ikr i jump easily at movies ;; this is why i'm bad to bring to horror movies cuz i wig out XD lawl ;p

@ everyone else: XDD i wish i was there to hear teh light fight XDD i do'nt like him either :D i mean i used to, but that was before L was introduced to the series, so technically didn't we all start out as light fans? XD but io'm die-hard L now lol. yet i still dress as misa O o; well i'm a misa who wears an L necklace so i'm good :3 hehe! Hey so how was teh dubbed version? was it still gewd? :3 I wanted to steal teh little boy >_>: he was cute XD actually there's this little girl at my school, she's a japanese girl in pre-school and she came to school one day wearing a little sailor outfit i was like ................I"M TAKNIG YOU HOME WITH ME!! XD adn then  was chased by a mob of angry parents O o;;; umm...yeaXD
Who died and made you L?

'09 cosplays:
Day 1: Waloli (pink)
Day 2: Allen from D. Gray-Man (my first crossplay :3)
Day 3: Maid outfit from Higurashi no naku koro ni

See you there!~

Offline Konan-ChanX3

• Bunnygirl
    • My Deviant Art
« Reply #64 on: May 02, 2009, 07:30:18 pm »
XDD Good job Silence
Kumo '11
Ventus - KH BBS