Author Topic: Help! I need some FMA advice!  (Read 1100 times)

Offline uraharafreak

• Sailor Scout
Help! I need some FMA advice!
« on: March 31, 2009, 10:36:51 pm »
Ok, so I made an Maria Ross, Fullmetal Alchemist costume a couple years ago. This year for Sakura Con I was thinking about changing it up a bit and cosplay crazy bookworm Sheska in her military uniform. I was going to make the skirt, but just realized that the jacket doesn't really work either. So my question is how terrible would it be if I didn't quite match the uniform perfectly. Sheska's uniform is very plain, except for a arm patch. My uniform has the gold braid and the shoulder board, but was originally sewn with no intention to change it. Help! I want to do something different from past years, but am worried about it not being character correct. Any advice?   

Offline Trumby

• Bunnygirl
Re: Help! I need some FMA advice!
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2009, 10:50:34 pm »
I'd say the jackets are a little too different..you could always say it is a version of her from the future, though ;)
2011 New Cosplay Plans: Boba Fett, Hoshi (Arakawa Under the Bridge), Malcolm Reynolds

Offline uraharafreak

• Sailor Scout
Re: Help! I need some FMA advice!
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2009, 06:58:33 am »
Yeah your right, I was just trying to trick myself. Well, since my hair is too long for Maria I'll just end up going as a general dog of the military.