Author Topic: The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya '09  (Read 57065 times)

Offline Posiee-chan

• Chibi
    • Cosplay.com
Re: The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya '09
« Reply #50 on: April 25, 2009, 03:42:21 pm »
yeah, I  used to love it, but I lost my game in like... 5th grade. My friends are very very very slowly converting me, but with any luck, I'll go off to college before I can actually turn to the dark side...

that sounds like fun! So, what are we going to do at the panels and interviews and stuff?
Kumoricon '09:

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #51 on: April 25, 2009, 03:46:03 pm »

Yeah.  Every now and then I get obsessed but it only lasts a week before it gets boring again.  A few more years and then it's the same thing.  Ah well.

I figured the interviews would be similar to last year, where we go around and just talk to people.  Ask if they're an alien, esper or time traveler.  Then ask if they know where we can find some others and such.  They're pretty much a do whatever we want while bugging people and staying remotely in character. 

The panel is still in the air.  We're just throwing ideas around until we find one we all really like.  Have anything?

Offline iluvshijimi

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantART
« Reply #52 on: April 25, 2009, 07:26:56 pm »
Yeah, we have Bryce but he's doing mostly pokemon for Kcon this year -shoots- and ditching us for a new group.  He said he might go to the photoshoot but that's it.  If you want to double as Kunikida, that would be great.  I'm also doubling as Tsuruya.  I have me a stunt double for when I do X3

You got it, backup Kyon and Kunikida it is!

Oh well, we can beat him when we see him there.

Haha, we could have a Kyon vs Kyon battle of sorts xD

I figured the interviews would be similar to last year, where we go around and just talk to people.  Ask if they're an alien, esper or time traveler.  Then ask if they know where we can find some others and such.  They're pretty much a do whatever we want while bugging people and staying remotely in character.

NICE, I always wanted to ask people if they're an alien/esper/time traveler! :D And I get to be an exasperated and not-so-enthuiastic Kyon. WIN. The interviews sound like fun.

What I'm really looking forward to is the dance haha, I've gotta start practicing :3

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #53 on: April 25, 2009, 07:52:20 pm »

Back up Kyon and Kunikida is perfect.  I love Kunikida X3  I call him the little uke boy.  Because...he is.

Last year we were going to have a Kyon vs. Kyonko battle but it ended up being a rock, paper, scizzors battle with Kyonko winning.  It was pretty epic though.

The interviews should be way more fun this year.  Last year on a whim we were all 'hey, let's do it!'  So we did.  I have them posted on my Youtube account if you wanted to see them and their epic fail XD

Yes!  Practice dancing!  The long version must be perfect!  Last year it was okay but we needed more people.  And more syncing, but it was pretty good all things considered.

Offline iluvshijimi

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantART
« Reply #54 on: April 25, 2009, 07:58:14 pm »
OMG he totally is xD You wouldn't happen to like yaoi would you? I can't shut up about Suzuharu pairings orz

Ooh, I'd love to check out last year's interviews! I've never heard of them before, so it'd give me a good idea as to what they might be like :)

Long version of the dance? Sounds good to me~ Do you think we'd be able to have a rehearsal day/time before the con? I'm really big on sync when it comes to dancing (I'm kinda anal that way x_x)

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #55 on: April 25, 2009, 08:11:16 pm »
OMG he totally is xD You wouldn't happen to like yaoi would you? I can't shut up about Suzuharu pairings orz

Ooh, I'd love to check out last year's interviews! I've never heard of them before, so it'd give me a good idea as to what they might be like :)

Long version of the dance? Sounds good to me~ Do you think we'd be able to have a rehearsal day/time before the con? I'm really big on sync when it comes to dancing (I'm kinda anal that way x_x)

I'm not like...obsessed, but I do like some here and there.  X3

I'll have to find the link.  They're not the best, since we just did whatever.  But they're still somewhat interesting.

We should have a rehearsal thing.  My friends and I are going to be arriving at the hotel Mid-day Friday for check in and last minute touch-ups and meet-ups with people if you wanted to practice then.  I'm also very anal about sync. 

Offline iluvshijimi

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantART
« Reply #56 on: April 25, 2009, 08:15:53 pm »
Sweet, I'll be there on Friday as well, hopefully some other Haruhi cosplayers will as well so we can get some practice going :)

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #57 on: April 25, 2009, 08:19:04 pm »
Sweet, I'll be there on Friday as well, hopefully some other Haruhi cosplayers will as well so we can get some practice going :)

I'm almost positive Natalie will be there.  She's our Mikuru.  Kyonko should be as well which would be good since she needs the most training.  Poisee is already really good syncing wise so even if we don't see her or Bryce there shouldn't be much of a problem.

Offline iluvshijimi

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantART
« Reply #58 on: April 25, 2009, 10:59:41 pm »
omg by Natalie do you mean... Err, do you happen to know know her as anime_gurl_123 here, ichigoxcupcakes/cupcake.doll elsewhere? o.o If so, we'll probably be sharing a room haha, though I don't think she knows I'm going as Kyon and Kunikida yet xD

Offline ichigoxcupcakes

• Bunnygirl
    • Website
« Reply #59 on: April 26, 2009, 12:09:09 am »
omg by Natalie do you mean... Err, do you happen to know know her as anime_gurl_123 here, ichigoxcupcakes/cupcake.doll elsewhere? o.o If so, we'll probably be sharing a room haha, though I don't think she knows I'm going as Kyon and Kunikida yet xD

waiiitttt....
I think I know you.......

Is this Sako-chan....? Because if not I'm going to be really embarrassed XD
[hitshead] I'm really bad at telling who people are on forums :[[[ can you tell?

Because if you are sharing a room with me and cosplayed as C.C. last year.. I think I might be correct...? And you might be her?
[hitshead]

If not who is this?! [confusion!!!]

[blushblush] and if it is and you are going to go as Kyon, I'm sorry. I'm going to have many nosebleeds.
DXX
( > // w  // <)
I adore Kyon~~~
« Last Edit: April 26, 2009, 12:16:31 am by anime_gurl_123 »

Offline iluvshijimi

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantART
« Reply #60 on: April 26, 2009, 07:29:45 am »
Ahahaha, yup, I'm Sako-chan! xD
I hope you weren't too embarassed, it's kinda obvious; I think?

Yes, I'm going to bring my Kyon stuff to the convention but you know me :P
I don't think I'll pull him off very well >.<

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #61 on: April 26, 2009, 08:23:12 am »
Hurray for people knowing each other!  XD 

By the way Nat-chan, we're going to have to do some kind of before con sleepover or something.  Kyonko wants to do tons of stuff this year and our rooms shouldn't be far from each other...?  Maybe?

Offline ichigoxcupcakes

• Bunnygirl
    • Website
« Reply #62 on: April 26, 2009, 09:13:54 am »
Hurray for people knowing each other!  XD 

By the way Nat-chan, we're going to have to do some kind of before con sleepover or something.  Kyonko wants to do tons of stuff this year and our rooms shouldn't be far from each other...?  Maybe?

Sako-chan:::
You are doing Gunner Yuna? : OOO wow I wish I had your body then [can never pull her off] wahh I'm excited~ You are doing so many lovely cosplays. I SUCK compared you you! haha
 And I talked to my friend yesterday, and the amount for the hotel isn't well known yet, it's however estimated around $100 dollars. And so far I only know a few people that are rooming with us (usually people say they are going to come then last minute drop out)
Is it wrong that I'm really excited about your Kyon cosplay? I'm sorry XD I just love him so much. hardeharhar
XDDD

Kore-chan
Wahh that would be so much fun :3 We should please? : [[ because whenever we plan something, something always comes up and it's saddens me. I don't want to spend a whole year not seeing you guys  again XD
And I don't know where my room for the con is, but last year you were only like what down the hall or something? haha it was pretty funny. XD

Offline iluvshijimi

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantART
« Reply #63 on: April 26, 2009, 09:27:15 am »
lolll, why do you think I've been working out recently, haha?
I told Zaid that I couldn't do Nico Robin anymore and he got depressed, but when I mentioned swimsuit Yuna...
His eyes went like O____________O lol! I just have to keep working out and stuff my chest and all will be well xD

You do not suck :P You've been cosplaying so much longer than me!

I hope there will be room for me (I enjoy sleeping on beds more than floors lol)~
If not, try to let me know a few months before the con so I can let one of my other friends know I need to room with him >.<

lol, I'm really excited to cosplay Kyon as well, but I'm just telling you it won't be the greatest :P
My Kunikida will be adorable though, wish there was a Taniguchi to follow around xD

Offline ichigoxcupcakes

• Bunnygirl
    • Website
« Reply #64 on: April 26, 2009, 09:34:20 am »
lolll, why do you think I've been working out recently, haha?
I told Zaid that I couldn't do Nico Robin anymore and he got depressed, but when I mentioned swimsuit Yuna...
His eyes went like O____________O lol! I just have to keep working out and stuff my chest and all will be well xD

You do not suck :P You've been cosplaying so much longer than me!

I hope there will be room for me (I enjoy sleeping on beds more than floors lol)~
If not, try to let me know a few months before the con so I can let one of my other friends know I need to room with him >.<

lol, I'm really excited to cosplay Kyon as well, but I'm just telling you it won't be the greatest :P
My Kunikida will be adorable though, wish there was a Taniguchi to follow around xD

I will let you know in advance (I really hope you can room with us : [ but that's me being selfish)

HAHA I have image Zaid's face. hahaha. He REALLY wants to see you in a swimsuit haha. XD
AHHH you have been working out lately, I was like WHY IS SHE WORKING OUT? I WOULD DIE FOR HER BODY. XD hahaha
<33

But all of my cosplays have been bad XD literally.

I'm really sorry if I stare at you when your Kyon DX REALLLLY SORRY. In my mind I will be like "Wahhh that's Sako-chan, sooo cool, I want to be that cool, oh my god sooooo cooooollll" XD
haha
sorry nee~

aweee I hope there will be a Taniguchi~ that would be adorable :3

I need to still purchase///make my school attire for Mikuru DX I went to a fabric store yesterday but I'm making one attire and it's going to cost 30+ just to buy ONE FABRIC DX (but it's really nice~~) and I still have to purchase accessories and 2 YRDS of fabric and god knows how much tool (for Athena cosplay) and my red boots. DX It's going to be spendy but I'm excited.... [diesdies]

ANYWHO.
I don't know if I should purchase the school attire or just make it...because purchasing it would be a lot less stressful XD

Offline iluvshijimi

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantART
« Reply #65 on: April 26, 2009, 09:41:06 am »
I hope I can room with you too so I wouldn't have to share one with a buncha total strangers,
but like I said, I understand it if there isn't any room. You have your own circle of friends! I'd just get in the way lol.

Haha, I asked him if it was okay with Haruka and he was like: "...Probably." xD

Yes, I've been working out 'cuz I wanted to try wearing a really girly and slightly revealing costume this year, lol.
Last year, my C.C. costume got REALLY hot (it didn't help that I was standing outside in line with friends for so long, haha)
so yeah, I don't wanna hafta melt down in my suit this year as well >.<

I liked your cosplays, they weren't bad :P I love taking pictures with/of you <3

lol, you'll probably be staring at me because my Kyon will be so bad xD I'm really looking forward to being lazy and apathetic though,
I'm normally so happy and excited, haha!

I'm not sure if you can really count on me for an experienced opinion, but I would just buy the school attire lol.
I can't sew for beans, so I wouldn't go near that stuff, but if you're confident in your sewing, go for it! :)

Offline ichigoxcupcakes

• Bunnygirl
    • Website
« Reply #66 on: April 26, 2009, 09:51:09 am »
YOU WOULDN'T GET IN THE WAYYYY
I only hang out with like the ones that I went to the festival anyway XD literally. AND THEY SAID THEY WANT TO MEET YOU (after all, you do like the same things ; D winkwinkwink) fufufu
I'm so bad
haha
And plus all of my friends are nice, and etc.etc.
And for most of them it's their first con XD hah

ahhh : D I see. Well I'm excited for your Yuna swimsuit, it would be cool if you could actually swim in it. XD haha
Wahh C.C. looked really hot too! but it was SOOOOO GOOD. I was like OMG I WANT TO SEW LIKE YOU. XD teehee
Well did it have little zippers that you could zip the whole costume off? [I love that about her attire~]
but for some reason it reminds of a really cool straight jacket...

Awe me too :3 This year I shall have a camera that actually works XD I always bring my camera and then it just dies or bites majority of the time. DX

Hhaha I'm excited for your Kyon cosplay, I just feel bad because I'm a pretty bad Mikuru. XD Kori,Ossi,Poading,and Bryce can all vouch for that. XD
I HATE MY VOICE BECAUSE THATS WHAT I REALLY SOUND LIKE WHEN IM HER. DX
It's sad.

haha I would laugh if I saw you in the dealers room and you are looking at [winkwink] as Kyon. I would be like [PICTURE WITHOUT YOU KNOWING] fufufufu. Deep down, Mikuru is evil :#3

Offline iluvshijimi

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantART
« Reply #67 on: April 26, 2009, 10:04:56 am »
Haha, are you sure? If your friends like the same things, of course I'm sure we'll get along, hehe *winks back* xD
How was the sakura festival anyway? I'm still sad I couldn't go, but it looked like a lotta people from the forum went :)

lol, you know I can't swim right? I hope they don't make you swim if you join D:
I shouldn't get my wig wet either, I have to wear it for the Final Fantasy mock battle >.<

I liked my C.C. costume as well! But my face was... NOT C.C. at all lmao.
I was surprised to get so many pictures though, I thought the other C.C. looked better o.o
The whole suit pretty much worked around the zipper at the back, so it was pretty simple :)

OMG I can't tell you how horrible my camera was last year xD I didn't have time to buy batteries before going,
so I had to conserve my energy and memory card space and I could only take pictures of costumes I really liked >.<

Do we need to sound like our Haruhi character? lol, I need to start practicing then,
and I hope people aren't counting on English dub, because I only watch my anime in Japanese... x_x

Ahaha, I totally have to go look at *coughs* in Kyon version, you better take a picture of me! =D
For some reason thinking of that reminds me of Kagami at Comiket... 'Cept I definitely won't blush and run away :P

Offline ichigoxcupcakes

• Bunnygirl
    • Website
« Reply #68 on: April 26, 2009, 10:11:15 am »
Haha, are you sure? If your friends like the same things, of course I'm sure we'll get along, hehe *winks back* xD
How was the sakura festival anyway? I'm still sad I couldn't go, but it looked like a lotta people from the forum went :)

lol, you know I can't swim right? I hope they don't make you swim if you join D:
I shouldn't get my wig wet either, I have to wear it for the Final Fantasy mock battle >.<

I liked my C.C. costume as well! But my face was... NOT C.C. at all lmao.
I was surprised to get so many pictures though, I thought the other C.C. looked better o.o
The whole suit pretty much worked around the zipper at the back, so it was pretty simple :)

OMG I can't tell you how horrible my camera was last year xD I didn't have time to buy batteries before going,
so I had to conserve my energy and memory card space and I could only take pictures of costumes I really liked >.<

Do we need to sound like our Haruhi character? lol, I need to start practicing then,
and I hope people aren't counting on English dub, because I only watch my anime in Japanese... x_x

Ahaha, I totally have to go look at *coughs* in Kyon version, you better take a picture of me! =D
For some reason thinking of that reminds me of Kagami at Comiket... 'Cept I definitely won't blush and run away :P

The festival was good, I purchased lots of things XD wayy to many things that I don't even need.
I ate Taiyaki for the first time too, though I felt ill after eating both flavors DX
Then we went impromptu fabic looking.
XD

We could totally be in the shallow area and be like WE ARE TOO COOL FOR SWIMMING HENCE WE SHALL SPLASH EACH OTHER. XD
haha
Fanboys would be happy XDDD

ahhh I see, that's really cool :#3 I'm really excited to purchase a cosplay from that site you gave me XD they all look so beautiful...[daydreaming~]

I'm tempted to bring my dads camera but it's a REALLY NICE camera and I wouldn't want to ruin it : [ I have a tendency to drop things on accident with the hand I broke DX

Well I know Crispin Freeman plays Kyon in the english Dubb XD but thats as far as I got. I don't really watch english dubb anymore (except right now Im watching Code Geass XD because I can't find the original on YOUTUBE : [)

I SHALL TAKE A PHOTO OF YOU. FUFUFUU. It would be funny if you found and Itsuki there too haha. heaven~ XD

Offline iluvshijimi

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantART
« Reply #69 on: April 26, 2009, 10:17:20 am »
lol, I'm kinda glad I didn't go, I have NO money right now after spending about $150 on my N.Italy costume from Hetalia xD I would've had the urge to buy loads of food and manga and have no money left to pay for school! @_@ I really wanted to try taiyaki though :( I've never had it before.

I'm hoping I can get a new camera before the con 'cuz the one I have right now is kinda bulky (really looking to buy an ultra-slim touchscreen one, eee!) but I think my money situation will be really strapped from now until the con, haha.

OMG PLEASE let there be an Itsuki there, I would SO kill for a picture with them >.<

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #70 on: April 26, 2009, 11:00:28 am »

Nat-chan:  We'll have to do something!  I was thinking of doing a weekend sometime soon where we hang out, maybe a sleep over at one of our houses.  We need to do more things together!!!

Sako-chan:  We don't need to sound like our characters.  Maybe the same pitches and speech pattern but I don't think I could pull of Wendee Lee's voice nor could I do Kari Wahlgren well enough.  And no offence, but I don't think you'd be able to pull off the amazingness that Crispin brings to Kyon.  -ishaHUGECrispinfan-  Just the speech pattern is good enough.

We had two Kyon's last year and one we forced to be our Itsuki.  We may do that again this year so we may have an Itsuki yet!  If not, I cna make my cousin do it.  He wants to be Itsuki anyway. 

Offline ichigoxcupcakes

• Bunnygirl
    • Website
« Reply #71 on: April 26, 2009, 11:03:55 am »

Nat-chan:  We'll have to do something!  I was thinking of doing a weekend sometime soon where we hang out, maybe a sleep over at one of our houses.  We need to do more things together!!!

Sako-chan:  We don't need to sound like our characters.  Maybe the same pitches and speech pattern but I don't think I could pull of Wendee Lee's voice nor could I do Kari Wahlgren well enough.  And no offence, but I don't think you'd be able to pull off the amazingness that Crispin brings to Kyon.  -ishaHUGECrispinfan-  Just the speech pattern is good enough.

We had two Kyon's last year and one we forced to be our Itsuki.  We may do that again this year so we may have an Itsuki yet!  If not, I cna make my cousin do it.  He wants to be Itsuki anyway. 

That would be lots of fun please :333
fufufu.
Though I don't know where we would meet...hmmm [ponders]

PFFT I THINK SHE COULD DO IT.
XD
&hearts;

teehee your cousin as Itsuki would be fun :#3 then we would have a whole group. Yayyyy

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #72 on: April 26, 2009, 11:07:21 am »

That would be lots of fun please :333
fufufu.
Though I don't know where we would meet...hmmm [ponders]

XD
&hearts;

teehee your cousin as Itsuki would be fun :#3 then we would have a whole group. Yayyyy

I was planning on kidnapping picking up Kyonko and just keeping her at my house for a weekend or night or something.  We could pick you up too along the way perhaps? 

Maybe.  I really wouldn't know XD  I have heard very well Kyon impressions so...who knows.  I'll just have to wait and find out.

Yeah.  I told him to be Kyon but he said Itsuki would be more fun. 

Offline iluvshijimi

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantART
« Reply #73 on: April 26, 2009, 11:13:30 am »

Haha, somehow the nickname has stuck?

I think I've heard Crispin Freeman voice some characters before, but I'm not sure 'cuz I don't really like English voice actors (minus Yuri Lowenthal 'cuz he is just freakin' AMAZING). I'm not sure how many people watch the Japanese version, but if some people do, I do a really good Sugita Tomokazu (Kyon's Japanese voice actor).

I hope we'll snag an Itsuki by con time. Really looking forward to having the whole gang.

XD
&hearts;

lol, this just brings me back to that duration of time we spent sending "special" sound clips back and forth xD
I do practice Japanese voice acting, but I'm no pro, silly.

Offline ichigoxcupcakes

• Bunnygirl
    • Website
« Reply #74 on: April 26, 2009, 11:16:34 am »

Haha, somehow the nickname has stuck?

I think I've heard Crispin Freeman voice some characters before, but I'm not sure 'cuz I don't really like English voice actors (minus Yuri Lowenthal 'cuz he is just freakin' AMAZING). I'm not sure how many people watch the Japanese version, but if some people do, I do a really good Sugita Tomokazu (Kyon's Japanese voice actor).

I hope we'll snag an Itsuki by con time. Really looking forward to having the whole gang.

XD
&hearts;

lol, this just brings me back to that duration of time we spent sending "special" sound clips back and forth xD
I do practice Japanese voice acting, but I'm no pro, silly.

KORI::
But I live reallllly far away. XD I can drive myself if you'd like.
: 33 Tell Kyonko I miss her sooo much. But I miss you more XD fufufufu

SAKO-CHAN::
OMG SHHH THATS A SECRET XD haha I'm so strange
I know who Sugita is :3 I kind of love him haha
<33

Me too the whole gang is a lot of fun :#3 Except I sound and look like an idiot. I hope my maid attire is redone and fixed by Kumoricon DX I found it hilarious that your sister and I have the EXACT SAME ONE. haha

Offline iluvshijimi

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantART
« Reply #75 on: April 26, 2009, 11:21:16 am »
SAKO-CHAN::
OMG SHHH THATS A SECRET XD haha I'm so strange
I know who Sugita is :3 I kind of love him haha
<33

lol don't worry, the cat's not outta the bag :P I still feel bad about your voice acting class that was cancelled.
I really wanted to go to that :(

I love him as well, YOU KNOW not to get me started on Japanese voice actors!!! I'm trying not to explode right now xD

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #76 on: April 26, 2009, 11:22:16 am »
Sako-chan:  My two favorite voice actors of all time are Crispin Freeman and Dave Wittenberg.  I love theri voices so much.  I would amrry them just for their voices.  I'm crazy XD  My favorite voice actress is Mona Marshall.  

Hm...got a bit off topic a second.  Anyway, I only watch TMoHS in english so I'm use to that.  I like the japanese but I watched the english first so I like it better.  They did a good job in my opinion.  

Nat-chan:  As it should be...   We could do that too.  I just want to do a sleep over soon!  Or anything for that matter.  I haven't told her about any of this yet.

Offline ichigoxcupcakes

• Bunnygirl
    • Website
« Reply #77 on: April 26, 2009, 11:26:54 am »
I've seen Haruhi in Japanese first, so I like to base Mikuru off in what I saw her first. But I can not watch TENCHI in Japanese so I know how you feel, I can only watch it in English because I saw it in English the first time.
XD

Now I'm watching Crispin Freeman videos. fufuf. If he spoke to me, I know I would faint, or cry. Because I adore Tsume. : [

ANYWHO.

I'm excited for Mikuru, this year I shall ACTUALLY BE IN HER DARN SCHOOL ATTIREEEE.

Offline iluvshijimi

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantART
« Reply #78 on: April 26, 2009, 11:31:08 am »
Sako-chan:  My two favorite voice actors of all time are Crispin Freeman and Dave Wittenberg.  I love theri voices so much.  I would amrry them just for their voices.  I'm crazy XD  My favorite voice actress is Mona Marshall.

I'm the same for Hirakawa Daisuke. Conveniently he isn't married, and we have the same birthday, June 4th, haha. Plus he's a hetare and it just makes me wanna take him home and lock him up in my room, lol.

Some bad news, I might not be able to join you guys as Kyon/Kunikida after all, I won't know for a little while if I still can, but one of my friends asked if I could be a Grell Sutcliffe (Kuroshitsuji/Black Butler) for a Grell photoshoot, and another friend asked for a Cross Marian (D.Gray-Man). The Cross Marian might be cancelled but if I end up taking in Grell I don't think I'll have time to make Kyon's/Kunikida's uniform as Grell's costume will be really time consuming. Sorry if I got your hopes up.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2009, 11:32:30 am by iluvshijimi »

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #79 on: April 26, 2009, 11:41:25 am »
Nat-chan:  Lawlz XD  My sister got her new Mikuru cosplay and it's so muhc cuter and better than her last one.  You should do school girl Mikuru though.  It'd be cute.  You'd be cute anyway, but whatever.

I love love love Tsume!  I loved Wolf's rain in general.  My favorite voice actor and actress in it as a 'non' yaoi couple?  It was epic.  We should do Wolf's rain some time XD 

Sako-chan:  I know where Crispin lives.  I plan to one day kidnap him and lock him in my closet...every time he screams and curses at me to let him out, I'd just fan girl squeel about it all.  XD

Aw, that sucks.  Well see what you can do.  We'd love to have you either way.  Even if you're not dressed as Kyon or whatever, we'd love to interview you or something.  Speaking of interviews, I forgot to post the link...  Here's the link for the interviews but it's on private so if you want to view, you'll have to friend us. 

http://www.youtube.com/user/Leeknoobs

Offline iluvshijimi

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantART
« Reply #80 on: April 26, 2009, 11:47:03 am »
Sako-chan:  I know where Crispin lives.  I plan to one day kidnap him and lock him in my closet...every time he screams and curses at me to let him out, I'd just fan girl squeel about it all.  XD

Aw, that sucks.  Well see what you can do.  We'd love to have you either way.  Even if you're not dressed as Kyon or whatever, we'd love to interview you or something.  Speaking of interviews, I forgot to post the link...  Here's the link for the interviews but it's on private so if you want to view, you'll have to friend us. 

Ahhh, I know the feeling. I'm not sure if keeping someone enslaved is legal but... Err, I didn't say anything.

Thanks for the interview links, I totally forgot about that lol. Will add in a minute, and I just remembered my account has a video of me dancing to Hare Hare Yukai from like, MONTHS ago, ew.

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #81 on: April 26, 2009, 11:53:47 am »

Ahhh, I know the feeling. I'm not sure if keeping someone enslaved is legal but... Err, I didn't say anything.

Thanks for the interview links, I totally forgot about that lol. Will add in a minute, and I just remembered my account has a video of me dancing to Hare Hare Yukai from like, MONTHS ago, ew.

Oh yeah...lawz...my step-dad is a cop...maybe I could get him to bend the rules for me?  Maybe...

Okay, I'll add you in a minute.  I should post my videos of HHY.  I'm so much better now XD  I cna't stand watching our HHY videos from the con last year.

Offline iluvshijimi

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantART
« Reply #82 on: April 26, 2009, 11:56:43 am »
Haha, don't watch my video then. I cringed rewatching it just now.

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #83 on: April 26, 2009, 11:59:53 am »
I will anyway I'm sure.  At some point.

Offline iluvshijimi

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantART
« Reply #84 on: April 26, 2009, 12:02:12 pm »
lol, you'll watch my video? Or cringe? Haha, probably both.

I'm asking one of my friends if they'll replace me as Kyon. He's taller than me and actually a guy, lol.

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #85 on: April 26, 2009, 12:03:32 pm »
Probably both XD  You can't be that bad.  I've seen some pretty bad ones...now those are cringy.

Alright.  We need a Kyon...

Offline ichigoxcupcakes

• Bunnygirl
    • Website
« Reply #86 on: April 26, 2009, 12:51:48 pm »
Wait...are we still doing our secret cosplay for TMOHS? : OOOO I TOTALLY FORGOT.
And are we doing a panel and such still? : O
Because Im going to be in a skit, and I wouldn't want those two to interfere DX

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #87 on: April 26, 2009, 02:41:43 pm »
Wait...are we still doing our secret cosplay for TMOHS? : OOOO I TOTALLY FORGOT.

I don't think we're going to do our secret one...  I'm still too fat XD
We are, I believe, still doing the panel.  Poisee gave me some new ideas.  We have to think of some more things then post them here for people to vote on which they want to do as such.
And yeah, I have another panel as well and I wouldn't want those two to be at the same time.

Offline ichigoxcupcakes

• Bunnygirl
    • Website
« Reply #88 on: April 26, 2009, 08:04:19 pm »

We are, I believe, still doing the panel.  Poisee gave me some new ideas.  We have to think of some more things then post them here for people to vote on which they want to do as such.
And yeah, I have another panel as well and I wouldn't want those two to be at the same time.

[smacks you] you are not fat. I am. DX although I just worked out for an hour,  I hope I lost SOME poundage DX
ANYWHO.

If I do not end up purchasing HHY school attire (I shall be mad) then I will just wear the maid attire I suppose DX

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #89 on: April 26, 2009, 08:07:15 pm »

[smacks you] you are not fat. I am. DX although I just worked out for an hour,  I hope I lost SOME poundage DX
ANYWHO.

If I do not end up purchasing HHY school attire (I shall be mad) then I will just wear the maid attire I suppose DX

I am tooo fat!  And I haven't worked out in forever!  I'm too lazy...  >_<;;  But my friends and I are going to do workout DDR parties at least once a week for severa hours so that might help some. 

You are MIkuru no matter what you wear.  Have you forgotten last year?

Offline Posiee-chan

• Chibi
    • Cosplay.com
« Reply #90 on: April 26, 2009, 08:15:13 pm »
you guys aren't fat XD you're both perfectly adorable the way you are!

on the other hand, I know how you guys feel a little bit... photos always add weight to you, and that sucks, but I guess working out can't hurt. Just don't go all Atkins on me. That diet is like... a recipe for a death tortilla or something. Damn, now that I've gotten on this topic it reminds me that I want a visible sixpack... dang. It's like... I have one, it's just not visible... except through spandex... for some reason it's there when I wear spandex (and this makes no sense, I know, but it's true...)

maybe we should all have a workout regime and like... whoever sticks to it gets a prize or some sort?
Kumoricon '09:

Offline ichigoxcupcakes

• Bunnygirl
    • Website
« Reply #91 on: April 26, 2009, 08:18:27 pm »

ANYWHO.

I am tooo fat!  And I haven't worked out in forever!  I'm too lazy...  >_<;;  But my friends and I are going to do workout DDR parties at least once a week for severa hours so that might help some. 

You are MIkuru no matter what you wear.  Have you forgotten last year?

hahah that was upsetting. I was like THE DEALERS ROOM HAS TO HAVE IT, BECAUSE THEY HAD IT LAST YEAR....

NO ONE EFFING HAD THE COSPLAY. I WAS SO MAD. TICKED OFF LIKE A BOMB.

XDDDDD

So I bought a TO HEART attire, haha. I suppose it was worth it, my mom thought it was the cutest thing and she doesn't know I cosplay XDDD haha
The woman who I bought it from was really nice, she spoke Japanese, and so I spoke with her, and gave me a 10 dollar discount because I was her first customer :3 It was nice, I hope shes there next year and has a Haruhi cosplay. XDDD

Poisee-chan:::

oohhh that's smart hah.But I am really bad working out throughout the week, because of school but on weekends I make myself work out XD my friend and I made a promise to each other that we would weigh so and so next time we saw each other. DX she comes home in 2 weeks and Im still 10 pounds shy from my goal DX crapppppp
ewww atkins, no thank you. Dairy, Fruits, Protein, Veggies for me  :3 and a little healthy bread :33 yummmy!

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #92 on: April 26, 2009, 08:32:14 pm »
Yeah.  For a while we were all doing this contest thing to lose a bunch of weight but that failed epically.  What was it?  Like...we were going to lose lots of weight to wear bunny girl outfits and then Bryce said if he got a six pack he'd be a bunny boy.  XD  I wonder how that's going.

Offline Posiee-chan

• Chibi
    • Cosplay.com
« Reply #93 on: April 26, 2009, 08:40:00 pm »
psh XD He's like... super lazy, so I doubt it went anywhere... then again, I made him give me a piggy back ride all around the con on sunday, so maybe he got some exercise then...
Kumoricon '09:

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #94 on: April 26, 2009, 08:50:59 pm »
I saw the pictures XD  That's amazing.

Offline Posiee-chan

• Chibi
    • Cosplay.com
« Reply #95 on: April 26, 2009, 08:53:04 pm »
yeah, it was payback for me making his costume... but I think I'll probably make him be my personal chauffeur again... saves my feet a lot of unnecessary pain
Kumoricon '09:

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #96 on: April 27, 2009, 08:04:23 am »
That works I suppose. 
Are you making his pokemon costumes?  Or is he going to make those himself?  I know he was going on for a while about how hard they would be to make.

Offline Kawaii Punkd

• Catgirl
    • My Cosplay Profile
« Reply #97 on: April 27, 2009, 09:43:47 am »
I know my friends wanted to do Haruhi this year, and asked me to be Mikuru Asahina, so I might attempt her Maid outfit if I can get the time around my other cosplay costumes to get to this.
MAX'in it from Beaverton all 3 days~

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #98 on: April 27, 2009, 04:42:20 pm »
Oh cool.  The more the merrier.  X3

Offline Posiee-chan

• Chibi
    • Cosplay.com
« Reply #99 on: April 27, 2009, 06:58:18 pm »
That works I suppose. 
Are you making his pokemon costumes?  Or is he going to make those himself?  I know he was going on for a while about how hard they would be to make.

heh... he's definitely making those himself. I'm totally swamped with costumes this year. I'll be making two new ones that'll be rather difficult, although they don't look like they would be... I just don't have time to make someone else a costume unless they're going to pay me for it or something. (Bryce pretty much owes me piggy back rides for life and he has to worship me for at least a year before he's payed off his debt to me for making his guy costume XD)
Kumoricon '09: