Author Topic: The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya '09  (Read 57069 times)

Offline ichigoxcupcakes

• Bunnygirl
    • Website
Re: The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya '09
« Reply #200 on: August 01, 2009, 01:38:39 pm »
Awesome, can't wait to see it!

I'm excited for the photoshoot this year because last year it was the epitome of fail :D

yes it was.
And my Hare Hare partners disapeared >////< (coughcoughKYONKO&KYONcoughcough)
I might just bring my Mikuru wig....and glomp you lovelies. fufufufufufu.
XDD
[hitshead]

oslapedo

« Reply #201 on: August 01, 2009, 01:44:02 pm »
Do it~~~

You can wear the uniform thing you got last year =D

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #202 on: August 01, 2009, 03:03:31 pm »
Kyonko:  Can't wait to see your sign!

Mikuru:  You were awesome last year no matter what you say or think XD

Doryishness:  I did Haruhi winter last year and I advise you drink lots of water.  It gets very hot very fast, especially when you dance as much HHY as we did last year.  Thankfully this year I'm going to be in mostly summer uniform.  -whew!-

Everyone else:  We all are going to have SO much fun.  Last year was a total blast.

Offline Washougal_Otaku

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #203 on: August 02, 2009, 04:42:24 pm »
I'm gonna be Mikuru the bunnygirl.  ;D  This is gonna be funny!
My cosplay plans for 2022 (thus far): Vanir from Konosuba
My son's plans this year (thus far): Penguin Chiyo-chan from Azumanga Daioh

Offline Etchy

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #204 on: August 02, 2009, 10:36:04 pm »
Kori because I keep missing you on MSN then I will have to say it here. I will be kyon whenever you need me to, as long as I am not being : D

nyoro~n
Kumoricon Cosplay Line-up
Kyon - TMOHS
Allegretto - Eternal Sonata
More?

Offline kayu1111

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #205 on: August 03, 2009, 02:20:25 am »
I've finished my rock star Tsuruya so it's a definite thing now. =)
:: KumoriCon 2014 ::
Zenya (Sweet Pool)
Akira (Togainu no Chi)
Praxis (Starfighter)
Sabitsuki (.flow)
Kagura (Gintama)

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #206 on: August 03, 2009, 06:18:24 am »
-sqwee-  I'm so excited now!  For a while I was bummed because we had this great and it died then the new people dropped out and I was all 'oh noes we're not going to have TMoHS!'  But now it's picking back up.  Hurray!  My costume will not be put to waste after all.  XD

Etchy: That's good.  We can use you for the interviews when ever those are.  Then we'll have everyone this year.  I think.  My sister as Mikuru (or anyone else I suppose), you as Kyon, Sahara as Itsuko, I as Haruhi and I'm sure we could hunt down a Yuki.

Offline Washougal_Otaku

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #207 on: August 03, 2009, 04:35:51 pm »
-sqwee-  I'm so excited now!  For a while I was bummed because we had this great and it died then the new people dropped out and I was all 'oh noes we're not going to have TMoHS!'  But now it's picking back up.  Hurray!  My costume will not be put to waste after all.  XD

Etchy: That's good.  We can use you for the interviews when ever those are.  Then we'll have everyone this year.  I think.  My sister as Mikuru (or anyone else I suppose), you as Kyon, Sahara as Itsuko, I as Haruhi and I'm sure we could hunt down a Yuki.

Are you guys planning on doing a skit or is this just a cosplay group you're doing?

Offline StarryShay

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #208 on: August 03, 2009, 06:10:57 pm »
Ohhh, I was thinking that I would make some fake little daggers for Ryoko. :333
And then I can chase Kyon around. xD

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #209 on: August 03, 2009, 06:52:07 pm »
Now THAT would be fun XD 

We're just doing a cosplay group.  Hanging out, recording people, dancing, pictures, the like.  We were going to do a skit but that idea died forever ago along with the panel idea.

Offline StarryShay

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #210 on: August 03, 2009, 07:11:15 pm »
Ohh, it's too bad that we aren't doing a skit. D'=
I'm really excited for TMoHS now though. :333

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #211 on: August 03, 2009, 10:31:25 pm »
Yeah it'll be way more epic than last year.  I cna't wait to record everything.  I got a new camera that's all digital.  I last the entire three months in new zealand without connecting it to the computer and had days upon days of footage.  So I might be able to just record every second XD  If only the battery lasted as long.

oslapedo

« Reply #212 on: August 04, 2009, 11:31:06 pm »
We are gonna have the coolest photoshoot, way cooler especially than those SE fools 8)

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #213 on: August 04, 2009, 11:35:18 pm »
Our photoshoot last year drew some attention.  We gonna dance on the chairs like we planned?  XD

oslapedo

« Reply #214 on: August 04, 2009, 11:38:08 pm »
I'm game B)

Offline doryishness

• Cabbit
« Reply #215 on: August 05, 2009, 11:45:40 pm »

Doryishness:  I did Haruhi winter last year and I advise you drink lots of water.  It gets very hot very fast, especially when you dance as much HHY as we did last year.  Thankfully this year I'm going to be in mostly summer uniform.  -whew!-

I was thinking ahead to SakuraCon and how it got kinda cold last year, so this year I'll be warm!

Will you or anyone else teach me the dance? I just got into TMoHS recently, so I haven't really studied or learned the dance. I'm willing to learn though!

Offline StarryShay

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #216 on: August 05, 2009, 11:46:41 pm »
Ohh, I could help you--
Nevermind, I accidentally learned the flipped version, so I'm no help~~

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #217 on: August 06, 2009, 12:40:44 am »
I taught my cousin the TV version of HHY in the hotel room five minutes before we went to go dance last year.  XD  He got most of it down.

Offline StarryShay

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #218 on: August 09, 2009, 12:54:50 pm »
Oh wow, fast learner. x33
I really should learn it the right way. v.v

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #219 on: August 09, 2009, 08:16:22 pm »
Maybe we should do a HHY boot camp sometime before the con.

Offline StarryShay

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #220 on: August 09, 2009, 08:31:19 pm »
That sounds like it would be fun. :333

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #221 on: August 09, 2009, 08:34:06 pm »
We could do it Friday night X3

Offline ichigoxcupcakes

• Bunnygirl
    • Website
« Reply #222 on: August 09, 2009, 09:51:15 pm »
Maybe we should do a HHY boot camp sometime before the con.

Awe I remember we were going to do that but it never happened TTATT

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #223 on: August 09, 2009, 09:55:19 pm »
Yeah...too much happened.  I have my own place now though if you guys are ever in the area XD

Offline Washougal_Otaku

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #224 on: August 11, 2009, 09:33:37 am »
Now THAT would be fun XD 

We're just doing a cosplay group.  Hanging out, recording people, dancing, pictures, the like.  We were going to do a skit but that idea died forever ago along with the panel idea.

I see...

...well then, in that case, I was wondering if I could borrow one of you cosplaying as Haruhi for a skit idea that I'm planning on submitting for the contest.  The part will be short; a simple introduction to what I'll be doing, along with a quick pop-out, and maybe with a commical ending.

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #225 on: August 11, 2009, 10:12:34 am »
Now THAT would be fun XD 

I see...

...well then, in that case, I was wondering if I could borrow one of you cosplaying as Haruhi for a skit idea that I'm planning on submitting for the contest.  The part will be short; a simple introduction to what I'll be doing, along with a quick pop-out, and maybe with a commical ending.

I'd be willing to do it if you don't have/find anyone else.

Offline Jukie_Pop

• Cabbit
« Reply #226 on: August 17, 2009, 02:32:14 am »
Hello~
I'm currently running a Giant Hare Hare Yukai dance, need some Haruhi's. Any character. ;D
:3
Wondering if anyone was interested?
We're recruiting, and having rehearsals, so if you're interested, just look in the 'Plan your own Adventure section'. We've already started choreography, and I'm hoping we could get a shitload of people.
Kumoricon Cosplays 2010
-Euphemia (In that white dress)
-Will of Abyss
-Magnet Luka/Miku?
-Ranmao?

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #227 on: August 17, 2009, 06:00:51 am »
Hello~
I'm currently running a Giant Hare Hare Yukai dance, need some Haruhi's. Any character. ;D
We're recruiting, and having rehearsals, so if you're interested, just look in the 'Plan your own Adventure section'. We've already started choreography, and I'm hoping we could get a shitload of people.

Haha, good luck.  Last year we tried that and of our like...twenty-some odd people signed up, about four were there and the rest we just grabbed on the spot. 
If I see you guys though, I might join.  Would it be the short or long version?

Our HHY boot camp would probably end up being both versions, by the way, guys.  And we should try to do it Friday night if possible.

Offline StarryShay

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #228 on: August 17, 2009, 11:06:45 am »
Oh, good, since I only know the short version.(:

Offline Washougal_Otaku

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #229 on: August 17, 2009, 12:56:48 pm »
Now THAT would be fun XD  

We're just doing a cosplay group.  Hanging out, recording people, dancing, pictures, the like.  We were going to do a skit but that idea died forever ago along with the panel idea.

I see...

...well then, in that case, I was wondering if I could borrow one of you cosplaying as Haruhi for a skit idea that I'm planning on submitting for the contest.  The part will be short; a simple introduction to what I'll be doing, along with a quick pop-out, and maybe with a commical ending.

Thank you very much.  I won't know 100% for sure if I'll even be able to do it or not until after the next (and last) staff meeting.  I'll need to be doing some last minute schedule discussions and the lot.  I'll let you know for sure once I've figured out more.

Oh yeah, one more thing regarding this... I'm working on the Entry form, and part of what it requires is the names of all the entrants and their badge type.  You could post that info here in the thread, or PM it to me.  Either one is fine with me.

Also, I'm submitting this as only a skit contest.  I wouldn't feel right about it being a costume contest as well, only because I didn't make it.  I'm paying a friend of mine to make it, since she can create some awesome cosplay, and I can't even sew on a button.  If you want your costume to be judged, there is that option, so let me know if you're up for that, too.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2009, 01:03:33 pm by Washougal_Otaku »

Offline Jukie_Pop

• Cabbit
« Reply #230 on: August 17, 2009, 06:09:43 pm »
Hello~

Haha, good luck.  Last year we tried that and of our like...twenty-some odd people signed up, about four were there and the rest we just grabbed on the spot. 
If I see you guys though, I might join.  Would it be the short or long version?

Our HHY boot camp would probably end up being both versions, by the way, guys.  And we should try to do it Friday night if possible.

Short version. We're gonna keep it original. xD
Kumoricon Cosplays 2010
-Euphemia (In that white dress)
-Will of Abyss
-Magnet Luka/Miku?
-Ranmao?

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #231 on: August 17, 2009, 11:41:37 pm »
Now THAT would be fun XD  

We're just doing a cosplay group.  Hanging out, recording people, dancing, pictures, the like.  We were going to do a skit but that idea died forever ago along with the panel idea.

I see...

...well then, in that case, I was wondering if I could borrow one of you cosplaying as Haruhi for a skit idea that I'm planning on submitting for the contest.  The part will be short; a simple introduction to what I'll be doing, along with a quick pop-out, and maybe with a commical ending.

Thank you very much.  I won't know 100% for sure if I'll even be able to do it or not until after the next (and last) staff meeting.  I'll need to be doing some last minute schedule discussions and the lot.  I'll let you know for sure once I've figured out more.

Oh yeah, one more thing regarding this... I'm working on the Entry form, and part of what it requires is the names of all the entrants and their badge type.  You could post that info here in the thread, or PM it to me.  Either one is fine with me.

Also, I'm submitting this as only a skit contest.  I wouldn't feel right about it being a costume contest as well, only because I didn't make it.  I'm paying a friend of mine to make it, since she can create some awesome cosplay, and I can't even sew on a button.  If you want your costume to be judged, there is that option, so let me know if you're up for that, too.

Alright.  I'll PM you the info. X3

Offline Brock

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #232 on: August 20, 2009, 01:43:15 am »
anybody gonna need a Taniguchi in their group on the last day?

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #233 on: August 20, 2009, 08:28:05 am »
I don't think we have one planned.  If you want to join it'd be amazing!

Offline StarryShay

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #234 on: August 21, 2009, 06:14:36 pm »
Mmm, I agree!(:
Ahh, I still need to style my Ryoko wigg~
It's a little bit on the purple side, but ehh. ='D

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #235 on: August 21, 2009, 08:14:42 pm »
Would any of the would-be-Yuki's or anyone else be willing to let us borrow a short haired purple wig for at least the photoshoot?  My friend has a Yuki cosplay ready but couldn't get the wig in time and has black and red hair so she doesn't look very...Yuki.  If not that's fine.

Offline StarryShay

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #236 on: August 22, 2009, 09:38:28 am »
Sorry, I don't. D :
If I had the wig I would go as Yuki and not Ryoko. xD

Offline Posiee-chan

• Chibi
    • Cosplay.com
« Reply #237 on: August 31, 2009, 12:20:44 pm »
*stalks*

kori: I have  my old yuki wig and I'd be willing to sell it to your friend. (not my new one, since I still might do photoshoots, but I have an older short purple wig that I've been trying to pawn off on people for ages.) My mom won't let me just get rid of it 'cause she's all "ner ner you payed money for that thing!" but I could sell it for 15 or 20 bucks or something...
« Last Edit: August 31, 2009, 12:22:04 pm by Posiee-chan »
Kumoricon '09:

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #238 on: August 31, 2009, 03:40:44 pm »
*stalks*

kori: I have  my old yuki wig and I'd be willing to sell it to your friend. (not my new one, since I still might do photoshoots, but I have an older short purple wig that I've been trying to pawn off on people for ages.) My mom won't let me just get rid of it 'cause she's all "ner ner you payed money for that thing!" but I could sell it for 15 or 20 bucks or something...

Alright.  She says she'll have to check her savings.  But she wants to buy it if she can.

Offline Posiee-chan

• Chibi
    • Cosplay.com
« Reply #239 on: August 31, 2009, 05:33:42 pm »
*stalks*

Alright.  She says she'll have to check her savings.  But she wants to buy it if she can.

alrighty, well I'll make sure to bring it and I guess I can meet up with you to give it to you at precon, if you're gonna be there?
Kumoricon '09:

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #240 on: August 31, 2009, 06:34:21 pm »
*stalks*

alrighty, well I'll make sure to bring it and I guess I can meet up with you to give it to you at precon, if you're gonna be there?

She says she does want to buy it and yeah precon works.  We'll be there Friday evening. 

Offline Posiee-chan

• Chibi
    • Cosplay.com
« Reply #241 on: August 31, 2009, 06:34:55 pm »
alright, will you be in costume or anything?
Kumoricon '09:

Offline Brock

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #242 on: September 01, 2009, 02:09:10 am »
There's a Photoshoot? When is it

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #243 on: September 01, 2009, 08:44:05 am »
Posiee:  I might be in costume but probably not on Friday.  I'll have to decide XD  If so I'd end up being Haruhi more than likely.

Brock:  The shoot is going to be Saturday around 3pm.  We haven't quite decided where yet, but join us if you can! 

I hope this years shoot will be better than last years.  Though I must say it was a blast either way.

Offline Posiee-chan

• Chibi
    • Cosplay.com
« Reply #244 on: September 01, 2009, 11:46:12 pm »
kori: alrighty, I'll look for you. I'll probably be the one in my sig with the giant collar, although you never know,I might change my mind... I'll be one of those XD
Kumoricon '09:

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #245 on: September 02, 2009, 05:32:20 am »
kori: alrighty, I'll look for you. I'll probably be the one in my sig with the giant collar, although you never know,I might change my mind... I'll be one of those XD

Alright, well I'll find you.  X3

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #246 on: September 03, 2009, 11:14:13 pm »

Alright, so after checking the schedule and such, I think the best time for interviews would be from 1:00pm to about 5:00pm-ish on Sunday.  Obviously not that entire time but that would be a good time to do it.  People coming for the contest and such so we'll have a lot of people to talk to. 

oslapedo

« Reply #247 on: November 11, 2009, 10:44:57 am »
ILUGUYZ

My long blue Nayuki wig'll work for Ryoko so I'm going to take some Ryoko pics before I style it.

KORI, I NEVER SAW YOUR TSURUYA D:

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #248 on: November 16, 2009, 02:40:05 pm »
ILUGUYZ

My long blue Nayuki wig'll work for Ryoko so I'm going to take some Ryoko pics before I style it.

KORI, I NEVER SAW YOUR TSURUYA D:

I did Tsuruya for a bit but it wasn't the same without a Haruhi so I took it off after an hour or so.

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #249 on: December 06, 2009, 04:51:13 pm »