Author Topic: The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya '09  (Read 57070 times)

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya '09
« on: February 28, 2009, 11:02:13 am »
Hey guys!  Haruhi here!  We've all kind of died from our original board (which split into two) so I made us a new one!  What are we doing for Kcon this year?  I know that lazy bum Kyonko is plotting a few things but what's official so far?  We're going to have a lot to do, that's for sure if all our ideas actually go through.

Here are some things we so far talked about doing:
- Dancing in the lobby (similar to Monday)
- Dancing in the park (if not the lobby?)
- The photoshoot (let's make it real this time)
- Interviews
- Scavengerhunt (goes along with interviews I suppose)
- The panel (what are we doing for that?)
- Gender Bending
- Who is going as who?

Stuff we're actually going to do:
- Dancing (dances to be posted later)
- Photoshoot
- Interviews

I guess we could actually do this thread under the 'plan your own adventure'.  Oh well, maybe we'll get some new cosplayers in the group.

DAYS AND HOUR OF ACTIVITIES TO BE ANNOUNCED

--

Who we have:
Kori123 - Haruhi/Haruki/Tsuruya
Oslapedo - Kyonko/Haruhi/RyokoItsuko
Pepsi*Gobbles - Mikuru
Anime_gurl - Mikuru
Poisee - Yuki
StarryShay - Yuki
Cassiopeia - Yuki
Danayoki - Yuki
Etchy - Kyon
iluvshijimi - Kyon
Rai180990648 - Game Mikuru
« Last Edit: August 18, 2009, 09:01:47 am by Kori123 »

Offline StarryShay

• Bunnygirl
Re: The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya '09
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2009, 01:12:47 pm »
The awesome Yuki you guys had last year, is she still in your group?
If not, I'd be more then happy to take the Nagato role. >:3

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2009, 01:58:38 pm »
I heard about you and your Nagato role. 

She is still in the group but it might be like last year when she only hung out on the photoshoot day.  Lots more cosplay and groups to hang with you know.  Anyway, you're invited to be our Yuki for interviews if you want. 

Offline Cassiopeia

• Bunnygirl
    • Cake on a Plane!~
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2009, 02:04:22 pm »
I'm going to be Yuki as well. Gonna bring back the crappy costume but hopefully make it a little better. :'D
I HAVE SUCCUMBED AND GIVEN MYSELF A SIGNATURE! :000
Kumoricon 2010 Cosplays: Kyouya Ootori, Spain, Yoru

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2009, 02:12:39 pm »
Lawlz, so we'll have three Yuki's?  XD  Any chance one of you wants to wear the bunny head phones?

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2009, 07:12:04 pm »
We haven't decided date quite yet, that'll probably be later.  I was thinking about centering things around last year though.  Photo shoot and lobby dancing Monday, interviews on Sunday and random stuff on Saturday for those up to it.  But we'll discuss it later.

Any chance you Yuki's want to be variations of Yuki?  Concert Yuki, Vacation Yuki, Withc Yuki, Chibi Yuki, ect?
« Last Edit: February 28, 2009, 07:16:02 pm by Kori123 »

oslapedo

« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2009, 08:54:08 pm »
I'm begrudingly in of course.

As Kyonko for my main, genderbend cosplay and as someone else for a normal TMoHS character. Maybe Emiri :D

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2009, 09:01:20 pm »
Ew, I hates Emiri....

I'm doubling as Tsuruya whenever I can.  -sigh-  The curse of being Haurhi.

Offline StarryShay

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2009, 12:53:42 am »
LOLOLOL.
Four Yuki's. x3
That might actually be cool.
We couls say that it was some alien power, or whatever.
Yuki clones.

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2009, 12:59:25 am »
Well in the Day of Sag. episode, Yuki's ship is full of Yuki clones.

Offline Coconutty93

• Bunnygirl
    • I will reject your reality and substitute it with my own...here.
« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2009, 06:01:21 pm »
I'm doing Ryoko and Ryo most likely. ^~^

Offline ichigoxcupcakes

• Bunnygirl
    • Website
« Reply #11 on: March 04, 2009, 07:24:59 am »
I AM SO LAME. I'M ONLY DOING MIKURU. DX

Are we still doing a panel by chance?

And I love that there are so many Yuki's because last year we looked for one and it was SO HARD. : 3 Poading-chan is love.
I will ask her soon if she would still want to be in our group but she probably will since shes lovelovelove. BUT MORE THAN ONE YUKI IS LOVELOVELOVE :3
« Last Edit: March 04, 2009, 07:26:02 am by anime_gurl_123 »

Offline Cassiopeia

• Bunnygirl
    • Cake on a Plane!~
« Reply #12 on: March 04, 2009, 07:41:31 am »
I'll only be Yuki for a little bit 'cause I have a bunch of other costumes planned too. :x
I HAVE SUCCUMBED AND GIVEN MYSELF A SIGNATURE! :000
Kumoricon 2010 Cosplays: Kyouya Ootori, Spain, Yoru

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #13 on: March 04, 2009, 10:31:15 am »
Being just Mikuru is fine!  I may ended up doing just Haruhi XD  Last year I had a ton of cosplay planned and only wore them like...2% of the time. 

I think we are still doing the panel, in which case we should start planning it.

The more Yuki's the better.  I can to have a Haruhi fit that way X3

EDIT:  Wh00t!!  I got my Tsuruya wig today!  Now I'm trying to decide between the summer uniform or the maid outfit for her.  I'm uber pysched to be going as her even if just a while.  I'm learning all her songs and I think I might use her for the dances XD 
« Last Edit: March 09, 2009, 11:47:27 am by Kori123 »

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #14 on: March 11, 2009, 02:19:24 am »
I am double posting...

So apparently we lost both our Kyon and Itsuki (who doubled as Kyon) for the brigade.

I'm trying to talk my cousin into being and Itsuki and though we have a Kyonko, we still need a Kyon for...somethings.  Etchy said he'll still do Kyon for the photoshoot, so that's cool and all.  But we should get one for interviews and dance and such.

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #15 on: March 11, 2009, 04:13:45 pm »
Aww, okay.  Well if you do by chance get around to it, we'd love to have you. 

oslapedo

« Reply #16 on: March 11, 2009, 10:35:09 pm »
If someone loaned me their boys uniform or I magically had one I could be normal Kyon since I have a good wig for that. And I could even double as Itsuko! Or whatever :D

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #17 on: March 11, 2009, 11:05:52 pm »
I think that's too much for you.  You are you after all...

Offline StarryShay

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #18 on: March 14, 2009, 03:59:32 pm »
EDIT:  Wh00t!!  I got my Tsuruya wig today!  Now I'm trying to decide between the summer uniform or the maid outfit for her.  I'm uber pysched to be going as her even if just a while.  I'm learning all her songs and I think I might use her for the dances XD 
Yay, that's so cool.
I think the Summer uniform might go better with what the rest of us are wearing, but both would be cute. :3

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #19 on: March 14, 2009, 04:07:40 pm »
Yay, that's so cool.
I think the Summer uniform might go better with what the rest of us are wearing, but both would be cute. :3

I think I'm going to have her summer uniform and then wear the maid one for the dances XD

Offline StarryShay

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #20 on: March 14, 2009, 04:09:14 pm »
Oh, good idea. =D
At our panels, what exactly will we be doing?
(We should probably start planning.)

oslapedo

« Reply #21 on: March 16, 2009, 05:09:05 pm »
Whatever, I'm fine with just being Kyonko. And I'll probably do the maid outfit too!

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #22 on: March 16, 2009, 07:26:49 pm »
I have no clue what to do for our panel aside from talking and dancing.  Maybe games or something?  Anyone have suggestions?

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #23 on: March 17, 2009, 10:45:27 pm »
I was thinking a trivia game could be.  Or a like...jeopardy Haruhi-style XD

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #24 on: March 18, 2009, 11:21:41 am »
We could.  I think if anything I'd make my own though so it'd be more Haruhi-themed looking.  But we'll see.  We could do a who wants to be a millionaire but instead of money you get pocky or manga or something TMoHS related.

oslapedo

« Reply #25 on: March 22, 2009, 11:46:58 pm »
Well, Colleen's giving up TMoHS so I guess I'll be Ryoko for sure now =D

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #26 on: March 23, 2009, 12:14:19 am »
Hm, alright that's fine!  ^^

oslapedo

« Reply #27 on: March 23, 2009, 12:17:33 am »
It is fine, I'll finally be able to have a normal TMoHS cosplay now! I don't know if I'll be able to get the wig by the 11th though~

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #28 on: March 23, 2009, 09:58:31 am »
That's fine.  They totally screwed up my Tsuruya wig!  I got home an dmy sister said it came in, but they sent me the wrong one.  Same style and size, which was great, but it was blonde and pink instead of green.  I'm sending it back so they can get me the other one, but it probably won't be by the 11th. 

oslapedo

« Reply #29 on: March 23, 2009, 11:30:36 pm »
Well then we'll just have to be old school with our Kyonko-Haruhi-ness!

Should we have a seperate photoshoot for normal TMoHS and genderbend TGoHS or... what should we do?

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #30 on: March 23, 2009, 11:43:30 pm »
We probably should...but then I'd have to do Haruki...or I could be Ituski XD

Offline Posiee-chan

• Chibi
    • Cosplay.com
« Reply #31 on: March 29, 2009, 03:31:37 pm »
ahoy there! Yuki, reporting for duty! I guess, since you guys are so awesome, I'll bring my costume and my witch stuff... and my naguitar... god, I have way too many props. I'll probably only be able to wear it for one day and even then, maybe not the whole day. If you can plan the photoshoot and the panel for the same day, it'd be much appreciated. I'll also be bringing along about... oh, about 7 other costumes, so I have to have time to wear them too... I'm insane, I know. I might have to axe plum, but oh well!

I'd be happy to join you guys for the panel/interviews etc. and of course carmell-ing and so on. Monday is probably the best day for me, since I'll be wearing my other costumes for the other days, probably. I guess saturday might work too, but I certainly can't do more than one day and, well, you have plenty of Yukis, so you probably don't need me that badly on all the days.
Kumoricon '09:

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #32 on: March 29, 2009, 05:29:50 pm »
ahoy there! Yuki, reporting for duty! I guess, since you guys are so awesome, I'll bring my costume and my witch stuff... and my naguitar... god, I have way too many props. I'll probably only be able to wear it for one day and even then, maybe not the whole day. If you can plan the photoshoot and the panel for the same day, it'd be much appreciated. I'll also be bringing along about... oh, about 7 other costumes, so I have to have time to wear them too... I'm insane, I know. I might have to axe plum, but oh well!

I'd be happy to join you guys for the panel/interviews etc. and of course carmell-ing and so on. Monday is probably the best day for me, since I'll be wearing my other costumes for the other days, probably. I guess saturday might work too, but I certainly can't do more than one day and, well, you have plenty of Yukis, so you probably don't need me that badly on all the days.

Nice to hear from you again!!  I feel your costume pain.  I have so many planned I don't know when I'm going to fit them all in.  I'll have to make a schedule or something.

Anyway, we'd love to have you join us.  We're still deciding on days.  We were thinking Saturday for the photoshoot and panel but it's still in the air.  When we finally decide something we'll be sure to post it here.  Or I'll just leave you a message over MSN.  Whichever works.  Sahara, Nat and I are having a get together the weekend of Sakuracon (since none of us can go ;-; ) so we'll discuss that stuff then.

oslapedo

« Reply #33 on: March 29, 2009, 07:54:37 pm »
Oh snap. That Enchanted Forest trip is going to be so fun 8D

And yay! You were such an amazing Yuki, Posiee-chan <333

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #34 on: March 29, 2009, 09:29:02 pm »
Was?  She still is an amazing Yuki XD

oslapedo

« Reply #35 on: March 29, 2009, 09:31:56 pm »
Duh! But she was especially amazing at KCon when I got to actually see her 83

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #36 on: March 29, 2009, 09:33:19 pm »
True true...

We'll have to hunt pictures down of Sakuracon if she goes as Yuki at all.

Offline Posiee-chan

• Chibi
    • Cosplay.com
« Reply #37 on: April 05, 2009, 07:41:20 pm »
aww, thanks guys. Yeah, I'm franticly fixing up my costumes for Scon (4 days!!!!!) and it looks like Yuki'll be making the trip up to seattle with me. Whether or not I wear it, is a different question... I'm hoping to wear it for the precon and on saturday night, so maybe there'll be some pics. Oh, by the way, we totally did a photoshoot of Yuki in the snow when it snowed, if you want to see the pictures from that. A few of my friends took photos, so if you want to have a look, here's the link: http://crystal-kyogre.deviantart.com/gallery/#Cosplay-Snow-Shoot

Well, maybe the shoot and panel can be like... one right after the other I could fit it in on saturday, but it really depends. I'll have to pretty much only wear it for those two things anyway, so I guess maybe it could work.
Kumoricon '09:

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #38 on: April 05, 2009, 08:09:52 pm »
aww, thanks guys. Yeah, I'm franticly fixing up my costumes for Scon (4 days!!!!!) and it looks like Yuki'll be making the trip up to seattle with me. Whether or not I wear it, is a different question... I'm hoping to wear it for the precon and on saturday night, so maybe there'll be some pics. Oh, by the way, we totally did a photoshoot of Yuki in the snow when it snowed, if you want to see the pictures from that. A few of my friends took photos, so if you want to have a look, here's the link: http://crystal-kyogre.deviantart.com/gallery/#Cosplay-Snow-Shoot

Well, maybe the shoot and panel can be like... one right after the other I could fit it in on saturday, but it really depends. I'll have to pretty much only wear it for those two things anyway, so I guess maybe it could work.

I love the snow pics!  I wanted to do a bunch of photoshoots in the snow here but I was away in NZ when we had any...  Maybe next year...

Yeah I'm trying to plan the panel and shoot at once.  Either the panel first then the shoot or other way around but we want to do them side by side for you and Etchy (if he does actually do it with us).  We really should start planning more before everyone's schedule's get full.  I know mine keeps getting more massive. >_<;;

Offline Rai180990648

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #39 on: April 22, 2009, 06:13:00 pm »
*Blows the dust off of thread*

I'm gonna go as Mikuru from the (PSP? PS2?) game:

I found the costume and I have a wig in mind, but I have no idea how I can get the shoes. I can't sew, so making shoe/boot covers are out the window.

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #40 on: April 22, 2009, 11:39:07 pm »
That's amazing!  I've been wanting to do the game outfits a while now but I have too many things right now to even consider it anymore.

That's really cool you're doing Mikuru though!

As for shoes, I'd say just hunt down any pink colored boots or shoes in general.  In cosplay, shoe detail doens't matter very much since it's very very hard to find the perfect kind.  Like Kingdom hearts and such.

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #41 on: April 23, 2009, 09:31:55 pm »
That's amazing!  I've been wanting to do the game outfits a while now but I have too many things right now to even consider it anymore.

That's really cool you're doing Mikuru though!

As for shoes, I'd say just hunt down any pink colored boots or shoes in general.  In cosplay, shoe detail doesn't matter very much since it's very very hard to find the perfect kind.  Like Kingdom hearts and such.

...Kingdom Hearts?
Being good with cosplay is perfecting even the slightest of details. I've seen people make perfect KH shoes before.
Anyway.

I would say buy a pair of white ankle boots (Cosworx.com) and spray paint them orange, then hot glue a yellow bow to it. They have spray paint and bows at Wal Mart.

Details are very important but sometimes shoes are difficult.  With kingdom hears it's the size thing.  You can find the shoes but they're more difficult to move around in and such.  Trust me, I have some.  They look cool and are comfortable and everything but they're a pain to walk or run in.

Offline iluvshijimi

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantART
« Reply #42 on: April 24, 2009, 04:09:05 pm »
It looks like all of the main characters are taken except for Itsuki, but my face isn't suited to be him >.<
If you're still looking for members, I can pull off Kunikida. You know, Kyon's friend who's NOT Taniguchi lol.

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #43 on: April 24, 2009, 07:15:44 pm »
Danayoki: That's true.  I'm making gothic styled boots of Sora's shoes for a cosplay I'm doing in a few months.  That should be interesting to do.

iluvshijimi:  We need all the guys actually.  We lost our Itsuki and Kyon and never had the others.

Offline iluvshijimi

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantART
« Reply #44 on: April 24, 2009, 08:47:28 pm »
Wow, really? Count me in for Kyon then. Won't look as good as my Kunikida, but I always wanted to be Kyon xD
« Last Edit: April 24, 2009, 09:41:51 pm by iluvshijimi »

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #45 on: April 25, 2009, 05:12:35 am »
Yeah we have a Kyon but he's only going to show for the photoshoot.  We need a Kyon for everything else though.  Badly.  I was worried we wouldn't find one and now-!  Tada!  I need to update our list...

Offline iluvshijimi

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantART
« Reply #46 on: April 25, 2009, 07:37:21 am »
Yay! <333

Why isn't Kyon going to dance as well? :( If you have a Kyon for the photoshoot, I can bring another wig and still be Kunikida for the photoshoot if that helps? The only difference is I have to wear platforms for Kyon because I'm short xD

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #47 on: April 25, 2009, 02:47:51 pm »
Lawlz XD

Yeah, we have Bryce but he's doing mostly pokemon for Kcon this year -shoots- and ditching us for a new group.  He said he might go to the photoshoot but that's it.  If you want to double as Kunikida, that would be great.  I'm also doubling as Tsuruya.  I have me a stunt double for when I do X3

Offline Posiee-chan

• Chibi
    • Cosplay.com
« Reply #48 on: April 25, 2009, 03:10:42 pm »
first off- bryce is lame for ditching you for pokemon... but I'm biased, because I hate pokemon...

secondly, I'm back from s-con! actaully... I have been for like... three weeks. Anyway, I only ended up wearing Yuki on the precon day and there's a total of one picture of me... and I'm in the background of it XD. at any rate, I'm looking forward to wearing it for K-con and will hopefully be able to devote more time to it, since I'm planning to retire it from cons after this one... It'd be nice to go out with an epic bang, you know? (and I know that came out wrong, but I'm leaving it for humorosity's sake...)

So, any new plans for k-con?
Kumoricon '09:

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #49 on: April 25, 2009, 03:37:07 pm »
I like pokemon and it's still lame.  XD  Oh well, we can beat him when we see him there.

I wanted to go to Sakuracon so bad but I was suppose to be in New Zealand during it.  Stupid ticket changes...  I know what you mean though.  I did the same thing with my Tohru Honda cosplay AoD '06.  We did a massive group fruits basket cosplay to retire our costumes.  It was a lot of fun but kind of sad. 

What plans do we have...?

We're trying to decide times and days for the photo shoot, panel and interviews.  My friends and I are planning to do a seperate panel that's a cosplay concert.  We cosplay characters and sing and dance to a few japanese songs.  It's much cooler than it sounds XD  We've been practicing like crazy for it.

Offline Posiee-chan

• Chibi
    • Cosplay.com
« Reply #50 on: April 25, 2009, 03:42:21 pm »
yeah, I  used to love it, but I lost my game in like... 5th grade. My friends are very very very slowly converting me, but with any luck, I'll go off to college before I can actually turn to the dark side...

that sounds like fun! So, what are we going to do at the panels and interviews and stuff?
Kumoricon '09:

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #51 on: April 25, 2009, 03:46:03 pm »

Yeah.  Every now and then I get obsessed but it only lasts a week before it gets boring again.  A few more years and then it's the same thing.  Ah well.

I figured the interviews would be similar to last year, where we go around and just talk to people.  Ask if they're an alien, esper or time traveler.  Then ask if they know where we can find some others and such.  They're pretty much a do whatever we want while bugging people and staying remotely in character. 

The panel is still in the air.  We're just throwing ideas around until we find one we all really like.  Have anything?

Offline iluvshijimi

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantART
« Reply #52 on: April 25, 2009, 07:26:56 pm »
Yeah, we have Bryce but he's doing mostly pokemon for Kcon this year -shoots- and ditching us for a new group.  He said he might go to the photoshoot but that's it.  If you want to double as Kunikida, that would be great.  I'm also doubling as Tsuruya.  I have me a stunt double for when I do X3

You got it, backup Kyon and Kunikida it is!

Oh well, we can beat him when we see him there.

Haha, we could have a Kyon vs Kyon battle of sorts xD

I figured the interviews would be similar to last year, where we go around and just talk to people.  Ask if they're an alien, esper or time traveler.  Then ask if they know where we can find some others and such.  They're pretty much a do whatever we want while bugging people and staying remotely in character.

NICE, I always wanted to ask people if they're an alien/esper/time traveler! :D And I get to be an exasperated and not-so-enthuiastic Kyon. WIN. The interviews sound like fun.

What I'm really looking forward to is the dance haha, I've gotta start practicing :3

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #53 on: April 25, 2009, 07:52:20 pm »

Back up Kyon and Kunikida is perfect.  I love Kunikida X3  I call him the little uke boy.  Because...he is.

Last year we were going to have a Kyon vs. Kyonko battle but it ended up being a rock, paper, scizzors battle with Kyonko winning.  It was pretty epic though.

The interviews should be way more fun this year.  Last year on a whim we were all 'hey, let's do it!'  So we did.  I have them posted on my Youtube account if you wanted to see them and their epic fail XD

Yes!  Practice dancing!  The long version must be perfect!  Last year it was okay but we needed more people.  And more syncing, but it was pretty good all things considered.

Offline iluvshijimi

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantART
« Reply #54 on: April 25, 2009, 07:58:14 pm »
OMG he totally is xD You wouldn't happen to like yaoi would you? I can't shut up about Suzuharu pairings orz

Ooh, I'd love to check out last year's interviews! I've never heard of them before, so it'd give me a good idea as to what they might be like :)

Long version of the dance? Sounds good to me~ Do you think we'd be able to have a rehearsal day/time before the con? I'm really big on sync when it comes to dancing (I'm kinda anal that way x_x)

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #55 on: April 25, 2009, 08:11:16 pm »
OMG he totally is xD You wouldn't happen to like yaoi would you? I can't shut up about Suzuharu pairings orz

Ooh, I'd love to check out last year's interviews! I've never heard of them before, so it'd give me a good idea as to what they might be like :)

Long version of the dance? Sounds good to me~ Do you think we'd be able to have a rehearsal day/time before the con? I'm really big on sync when it comes to dancing (I'm kinda anal that way x_x)

I'm not like...obsessed, but I do like some here and there.  X3

I'll have to find the link.  They're not the best, since we just did whatever.  But they're still somewhat interesting.

We should have a rehearsal thing.  My friends and I are going to be arriving at the hotel Mid-day Friday for check in and last minute touch-ups and meet-ups with people if you wanted to practice then.  I'm also very anal about sync. 

Offline iluvshijimi

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantART
« Reply #56 on: April 25, 2009, 08:15:53 pm »
Sweet, I'll be there on Friday as well, hopefully some other Haruhi cosplayers will as well so we can get some practice going :)

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #57 on: April 25, 2009, 08:19:04 pm »
Sweet, I'll be there on Friday as well, hopefully some other Haruhi cosplayers will as well so we can get some practice going :)

I'm almost positive Natalie will be there.  She's our Mikuru.  Kyonko should be as well which would be good since she needs the most training.  Poisee is already really good syncing wise so even if we don't see her or Bryce there shouldn't be much of a problem.

Offline iluvshijimi

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantART
« Reply #58 on: April 25, 2009, 10:59:41 pm »
omg by Natalie do you mean... Err, do you happen to know know her as anime_gurl_123 here, ichigoxcupcakes/cupcake.doll elsewhere? o.o If so, we'll probably be sharing a room haha, though I don't think she knows I'm going as Kyon and Kunikida yet xD

Offline ichigoxcupcakes

• Bunnygirl
    • Website
« Reply #59 on: April 26, 2009, 12:09:09 am »
omg by Natalie do you mean... Err, do you happen to know know her as anime_gurl_123 here, ichigoxcupcakes/cupcake.doll elsewhere? o.o If so, we'll probably be sharing a room haha, though I don't think she knows I'm going as Kyon and Kunikida yet xD

waiiitttt....
I think I know you.......

Is this Sako-chan....? Because if not I'm going to be really embarrassed XD
[hitshead] I'm really bad at telling who people are on forums :[[[ can you tell?

Because if you are sharing a room with me and cosplayed as C.C. last year.. I think I might be correct...? And you might be her?
[hitshead]

If not who is this?! [confusion!!!]

[blushblush] and if it is and you are going to go as Kyon, I'm sorry. I'm going to have many nosebleeds.
DXX
( > // w  // <)
I adore Kyon~~~
« Last Edit: April 26, 2009, 12:16:31 am by anime_gurl_123 »

Offline iluvshijimi

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantART
« Reply #60 on: April 26, 2009, 07:29:45 am »
Ahahaha, yup, I'm Sako-chan! xD
I hope you weren't too embarassed, it's kinda obvious; I think?

Yes, I'm going to bring my Kyon stuff to the convention but you know me :P
I don't think I'll pull him off very well >.<

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #61 on: April 26, 2009, 08:23:12 am »
Hurray for people knowing each other!  XD 

By the way Nat-chan, we're going to have to do some kind of before con sleepover or something.  Kyonko wants to do tons of stuff this year and our rooms shouldn't be far from each other...?  Maybe?

Offline ichigoxcupcakes

• Bunnygirl
    • Website
« Reply #62 on: April 26, 2009, 09:13:54 am »
Hurray for people knowing each other!  XD 

By the way Nat-chan, we're going to have to do some kind of before con sleepover or something.  Kyonko wants to do tons of stuff this year and our rooms shouldn't be far from each other...?  Maybe?

Sako-chan:::
You are doing Gunner Yuna? : OOO wow I wish I had your body then [can never pull her off] wahh I'm excited~ You are doing so many lovely cosplays. I SUCK compared you you! haha
 And I talked to my friend yesterday, and the amount for the hotel isn't well known yet, it's however estimated around $100 dollars. And so far I only know a few people that are rooming with us (usually people say they are going to come then last minute drop out)
Is it wrong that I'm really excited about your Kyon cosplay? I'm sorry XD I just love him so much. hardeharhar
XDDD

Kore-chan
Wahh that would be so much fun :3 We should please? : [[ because whenever we plan something, something always comes up and it's saddens me. I don't want to spend a whole year not seeing you guys  again XD
And I don't know where my room for the con is, but last year you were only like what down the hall or something? haha it was pretty funny. XD

Offline iluvshijimi

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantART
« Reply #63 on: April 26, 2009, 09:27:15 am »
lolll, why do you think I've been working out recently, haha?
I told Zaid that I couldn't do Nico Robin anymore and he got depressed, but when I mentioned swimsuit Yuna...
His eyes went like O____________O lol! I just have to keep working out and stuff my chest and all will be well xD

You do not suck :P You've been cosplaying so much longer than me!

I hope there will be room for me (I enjoy sleeping on beds more than floors lol)~
If not, try to let me know a few months before the con so I can let one of my other friends know I need to room with him >.<

lol, I'm really excited to cosplay Kyon as well, but I'm just telling you it won't be the greatest :P
My Kunikida will be adorable though, wish there was a Taniguchi to follow around xD

Offline ichigoxcupcakes

• Bunnygirl
    • Website
« Reply #64 on: April 26, 2009, 09:34:20 am »
lolll, why do you think I've been working out recently, haha?
I told Zaid that I couldn't do Nico Robin anymore and he got depressed, but when I mentioned swimsuit Yuna...
His eyes went like O____________O lol! I just have to keep working out and stuff my chest and all will be well xD

You do not suck :P You've been cosplaying so much longer than me!

I hope there will be room for me (I enjoy sleeping on beds more than floors lol)~
If not, try to let me know a few months before the con so I can let one of my other friends know I need to room with him >.<

lol, I'm really excited to cosplay Kyon as well, but I'm just telling you it won't be the greatest :P
My Kunikida will be adorable though, wish there was a Taniguchi to follow around xD

I will let you know in advance (I really hope you can room with us : [ but that's me being selfish)

HAHA I have image Zaid's face. hahaha. He REALLY wants to see you in a swimsuit haha. XD
AHHH you have been working out lately, I was like WHY IS SHE WORKING OUT? I WOULD DIE FOR HER BODY. XD hahaha
<33

But all of my cosplays have been bad XD literally.

I'm really sorry if I stare at you when your Kyon DX REALLLLY SORRY. In my mind I will be like "Wahhh that's Sako-chan, sooo cool, I want to be that cool, oh my god sooooo cooooollll" XD
haha
sorry nee~

aweee I hope there will be a Taniguchi~ that would be adorable :3

I need to still purchase///make my school attire for Mikuru DX I went to a fabric store yesterday but I'm making one attire and it's going to cost 30+ just to buy ONE FABRIC DX (but it's really nice~~) and I still have to purchase accessories and 2 YRDS of fabric and god knows how much tool (for Athena cosplay) and my red boots. DX It's going to be spendy but I'm excited.... [diesdies]

ANYWHO.
I don't know if I should purchase the school attire or just make it...because purchasing it would be a lot less stressful XD

Offline iluvshijimi

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantART
« Reply #65 on: April 26, 2009, 09:41:06 am »
I hope I can room with you too so I wouldn't have to share one with a buncha total strangers,
but like I said, I understand it if there isn't any room. You have your own circle of friends! I'd just get in the way lol.

Haha, I asked him if it was okay with Haruka and he was like: "...Probably." xD

Yes, I've been working out 'cuz I wanted to try wearing a really girly and slightly revealing costume this year, lol.
Last year, my C.C. costume got REALLY hot (it didn't help that I was standing outside in line with friends for so long, haha)
so yeah, I don't wanna hafta melt down in my suit this year as well >.<

I liked your cosplays, they weren't bad :P I love taking pictures with/of you <3

lol, you'll probably be staring at me because my Kyon will be so bad xD I'm really looking forward to being lazy and apathetic though,
I'm normally so happy and excited, haha!

I'm not sure if you can really count on me for an experienced opinion, but I would just buy the school attire lol.
I can't sew for beans, so I wouldn't go near that stuff, but if you're confident in your sewing, go for it! :)

Offline ichigoxcupcakes

• Bunnygirl
    • Website
« Reply #66 on: April 26, 2009, 09:51:09 am »
YOU WOULDN'T GET IN THE WAYYYY
I only hang out with like the ones that I went to the festival anyway XD literally. AND THEY SAID THEY WANT TO MEET YOU (after all, you do like the same things ; D winkwinkwink) fufufu
I'm so bad
haha
And plus all of my friends are nice, and etc.etc.
And for most of them it's their first con XD hah

ahhh : D I see. Well I'm excited for your Yuna swimsuit, it would be cool if you could actually swim in it. XD haha
Wahh C.C. looked really hot too! but it was SOOOOO GOOD. I was like OMG I WANT TO SEW LIKE YOU. XD teehee
Well did it have little zippers that you could zip the whole costume off? [I love that about her attire~]
but for some reason it reminds of a really cool straight jacket...

Awe me too :3 This year I shall have a camera that actually works XD I always bring my camera and then it just dies or bites majority of the time. DX

Hhaha I'm excited for your Kyon cosplay, I just feel bad because I'm a pretty bad Mikuru. XD Kori,Ossi,Poading,and Bryce can all vouch for that. XD
I HATE MY VOICE BECAUSE THATS WHAT I REALLY SOUND LIKE WHEN IM HER. DX
It's sad.

haha I would laugh if I saw you in the dealers room and you are looking at [winkwink] as Kyon. I would be like [PICTURE WITHOUT YOU KNOWING] fufufufu. Deep down, Mikuru is evil :#3

Offline iluvshijimi

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantART
« Reply #67 on: April 26, 2009, 10:04:56 am »
Haha, are you sure? If your friends like the same things, of course I'm sure we'll get along, hehe *winks back* xD
How was the sakura festival anyway? I'm still sad I couldn't go, but it looked like a lotta people from the forum went :)

lol, you know I can't swim right? I hope they don't make you swim if you join D:
I shouldn't get my wig wet either, I have to wear it for the Final Fantasy mock battle >.<

I liked my C.C. costume as well! But my face was... NOT C.C. at all lmao.
I was surprised to get so many pictures though, I thought the other C.C. looked better o.o
The whole suit pretty much worked around the zipper at the back, so it was pretty simple :)

OMG I can't tell you how horrible my camera was last year xD I didn't have time to buy batteries before going,
so I had to conserve my energy and memory card space and I could only take pictures of costumes I really liked >.<

Do we need to sound like our Haruhi character? lol, I need to start practicing then,
and I hope people aren't counting on English dub, because I only watch my anime in Japanese... x_x

Ahaha, I totally have to go look at *coughs* in Kyon version, you better take a picture of me! =D
For some reason thinking of that reminds me of Kagami at Comiket... 'Cept I definitely won't blush and run away :P

Offline ichigoxcupcakes

• Bunnygirl
    • Website
« Reply #68 on: April 26, 2009, 10:11:15 am »
Haha, are you sure? If your friends like the same things, of course I'm sure we'll get along, hehe *winks back* xD
How was the sakura festival anyway? I'm still sad I couldn't go, but it looked like a lotta people from the forum went :)

lol, you know I can't swim right? I hope they don't make you swim if you join D:
I shouldn't get my wig wet either, I have to wear it for the Final Fantasy mock battle >.<

I liked my C.C. costume as well! But my face was... NOT C.C. at all lmao.
I was surprised to get so many pictures though, I thought the other C.C. looked better o.o
The whole suit pretty much worked around the zipper at the back, so it was pretty simple :)

OMG I can't tell you how horrible my camera was last year xD I didn't have time to buy batteries before going,
so I had to conserve my energy and memory card space and I could only take pictures of costumes I really liked >.<

Do we need to sound like our Haruhi character? lol, I need to start practicing then,
and I hope people aren't counting on English dub, because I only watch my anime in Japanese... x_x

Ahaha, I totally have to go look at *coughs* in Kyon version, you better take a picture of me! =D
For some reason thinking of that reminds me of Kagami at Comiket... 'Cept I definitely won't blush and run away :P

The festival was good, I purchased lots of things XD wayy to many things that I don't even need.
I ate Taiyaki for the first time too, though I felt ill after eating both flavors DX
Then we went impromptu fabic looking.
XD

We could totally be in the shallow area and be like WE ARE TOO COOL FOR SWIMMING HENCE WE SHALL SPLASH EACH OTHER. XD
haha
Fanboys would be happy XDDD

ahhh I see, that's really cool :#3 I'm really excited to purchase a cosplay from that site you gave me XD they all look so beautiful...[daydreaming~]

I'm tempted to bring my dads camera but it's a REALLY NICE camera and I wouldn't want to ruin it : [ I have a tendency to drop things on accident with the hand I broke DX

Well I know Crispin Freeman plays Kyon in the english Dubb XD but thats as far as I got. I don't really watch english dubb anymore (except right now Im watching Code Geass XD because I can't find the original on YOUTUBE : [)

I SHALL TAKE A PHOTO OF YOU. FUFUFUU. It would be funny if you found and Itsuki there too haha. heaven~ XD

Offline iluvshijimi

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantART
« Reply #69 on: April 26, 2009, 10:17:20 am »
lol, I'm kinda glad I didn't go, I have NO money right now after spending about $150 on my N.Italy costume from Hetalia xD I would've had the urge to buy loads of food and manga and have no money left to pay for school! @_@ I really wanted to try taiyaki though :( I've never had it before.

I'm hoping I can get a new camera before the con 'cuz the one I have right now is kinda bulky (really looking to buy an ultra-slim touchscreen one, eee!) but I think my money situation will be really strapped from now until the con, haha.

OMG PLEASE let there be an Itsuki there, I would SO kill for a picture with them >.<

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #70 on: April 26, 2009, 11:00:28 am »

Nat-chan:  We'll have to do something!  I was thinking of doing a weekend sometime soon where we hang out, maybe a sleep over at one of our houses.  We need to do more things together!!!

Sako-chan:  We don't need to sound like our characters.  Maybe the same pitches and speech pattern but I don't think I could pull of Wendee Lee's voice nor could I do Kari Wahlgren well enough.  And no offence, but I don't think you'd be able to pull off the amazingness that Crispin brings to Kyon.  -ishaHUGECrispinfan-  Just the speech pattern is good enough.

We had two Kyon's last year and one we forced to be our Itsuki.  We may do that again this year so we may have an Itsuki yet!  If not, I cna make my cousin do it.  He wants to be Itsuki anyway. 

Offline ichigoxcupcakes

• Bunnygirl
    • Website
« Reply #71 on: April 26, 2009, 11:03:55 am »

Nat-chan:  We'll have to do something!  I was thinking of doing a weekend sometime soon where we hang out, maybe a sleep over at one of our houses.  We need to do more things together!!!

Sako-chan:  We don't need to sound like our characters.  Maybe the same pitches and speech pattern but I don't think I could pull of Wendee Lee's voice nor could I do Kari Wahlgren well enough.  And no offence, but I don't think you'd be able to pull off the amazingness that Crispin brings to Kyon.  -ishaHUGECrispinfan-  Just the speech pattern is good enough.

We had two Kyon's last year and one we forced to be our Itsuki.  We may do that again this year so we may have an Itsuki yet!  If not, I cna make my cousin do it.  He wants to be Itsuki anyway. 

That would be lots of fun please :333
fufufu.
Though I don't know where we would meet...hmmm [ponders]

PFFT I THINK SHE COULD DO IT.
XD
&hearts;

teehee your cousin as Itsuki would be fun :#3 then we would have a whole group. Yayyyy

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #72 on: April 26, 2009, 11:07:21 am »

That would be lots of fun please :333
fufufu.
Though I don't know where we would meet...hmmm [ponders]

XD
&hearts;

teehee your cousin as Itsuki would be fun :#3 then we would have a whole group. Yayyyy

I was planning on kidnapping picking up Kyonko and just keeping her at my house for a weekend or night or something.  We could pick you up too along the way perhaps? 

Maybe.  I really wouldn't know XD  I have heard very well Kyon impressions so...who knows.  I'll just have to wait and find out.

Yeah.  I told him to be Kyon but he said Itsuki would be more fun. 

Offline iluvshijimi

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantART
« Reply #73 on: April 26, 2009, 11:13:30 am »

Haha, somehow the nickname has stuck?

I think I've heard Crispin Freeman voice some characters before, but I'm not sure 'cuz I don't really like English voice actors (minus Yuri Lowenthal 'cuz he is just freakin' AMAZING). I'm not sure how many people watch the Japanese version, but if some people do, I do a really good Sugita Tomokazu (Kyon's Japanese voice actor).

I hope we'll snag an Itsuki by con time. Really looking forward to having the whole gang.

XD
&hearts;

lol, this just brings me back to that duration of time we spent sending "special" sound clips back and forth xD
I do practice Japanese voice acting, but I'm no pro, silly.

Offline ichigoxcupcakes

• Bunnygirl
    • Website
« Reply #74 on: April 26, 2009, 11:16:34 am »

Haha, somehow the nickname has stuck?

I think I've heard Crispin Freeman voice some characters before, but I'm not sure 'cuz I don't really like English voice actors (minus Yuri Lowenthal 'cuz he is just freakin' AMAZING). I'm not sure how many people watch the Japanese version, but if some people do, I do a really good Sugita Tomokazu (Kyon's Japanese voice actor).

I hope we'll snag an Itsuki by con time. Really looking forward to having the whole gang.

XD
&hearts;

lol, this just brings me back to that duration of time we spent sending "special" sound clips back and forth xD
I do practice Japanese voice acting, but I'm no pro, silly.

KORI::
But I live reallllly far away. XD I can drive myself if you'd like.
: 33 Tell Kyonko I miss her sooo much. But I miss you more XD fufufufu

SAKO-CHAN::
OMG SHHH THATS A SECRET XD haha I'm so strange
I know who Sugita is :3 I kind of love him haha
<33

Me too the whole gang is a lot of fun :#3 Except I sound and look like an idiot. I hope my maid attire is redone and fixed by Kumoricon DX I found it hilarious that your sister and I have the EXACT SAME ONE. haha

Offline iluvshijimi

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantART
« Reply #75 on: April 26, 2009, 11:21:16 am »
SAKO-CHAN::
OMG SHHH THATS A SECRET XD haha I'm so strange
I know who Sugita is :3 I kind of love him haha
<33

lol don't worry, the cat's not outta the bag :P I still feel bad about your voice acting class that was cancelled.
I really wanted to go to that :(

I love him as well, YOU KNOW not to get me started on Japanese voice actors!!! I'm trying not to explode right now xD

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #76 on: April 26, 2009, 11:22:16 am »
Sako-chan:  My two favorite voice actors of all time are Crispin Freeman and Dave Wittenberg.  I love theri voices so much.  I would amrry them just for their voices.  I'm crazy XD  My favorite voice actress is Mona Marshall.  

Hm...got a bit off topic a second.  Anyway, I only watch TMoHS in english so I'm use to that.  I like the japanese but I watched the english first so I like it better.  They did a good job in my opinion.  

Nat-chan:  As it should be...   We could do that too.  I just want to do a sleep over soon!  Or anything for that matter.  I haven't told her about any of this yet.

Offline ichigoxcupcakes

• Bunnygirl
    • Website
« Reply #77 on: April 26, 2009, 11:26:54 am »
I've seen Haruhi in Japanese first, so I like to base Mikuru off in what I saw her first. But I can not watch TENCHI in Japanese so I know how you feel, I can only watch it in English because I saw it in English the first time.
XD

Now I'm watching Crispin Freeman videos. fufuf. If he spoke to me, I know I would faint, or cry. Because I adore Tsume. : [

ANYWHO.

I'm excited for Mikuru, this year I shall ACTUALLY BE IN HER DARN SCHOOL ATTIREEEE.

Offline iluvshijimi

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantART
« Reply #78 on: April 26, 2009, 11:31:08 am »
Sako-chan:  My two favorite voice actors of all time are Crispin Freeman and Dave Wittenberg.  I love theri voices so much.  I would amrry them just for their voices.  I'm crazy XD  My favorite voice actress is Mona Marshall.

I'm the same for Hirakawa Daisuke. Conveniently he isn't married, and we have the same birthday, June 4th, haha. Plus he's a hetare and it just makes me wanna take him home and lock him up in my room, lol.

Some bad news, I might not be able to join you guys as Kyon/Kunikida after all, I won't know for a little while if I still can, but one of my friends asked if I could be a Grell Sutcliffe (Kuroshitsuji/Black Butler) for a Grell photoshoot, and another friend asked for a Cross Marian (D.Gray-Man). The Cross Marian might be cancelled but if I end up taking in Grell I don't think I'll have time to make Kyon's/Kunikida's uniform as Grell's costume will be really time consuming. Sorry if I got your hopes up.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2009, 11:32:30 am by iluvshijimi »

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #79 on: April 26, 2009, 11:41:25 am »
Nat-chan:  Lawlz XD  My sister got her new Mikuru cosplay and it's so muhc cuter and better than her last one.  You should do school girl Mikuru though.  It'd be cute.  You'd be cute anyway, but whatever.

I love love love Tsume!  I loved Wolf's rain in general.  My favorite voice actor and actress in it as a 'non' yaoi couple?  It was epic.  We should do Wolf's rain some time XD 

Sako-chan:  I know where Crispin lives.  I plan to one day kidnap him and lock him in my closet...every time he screams and curses at me to let him out, I'd just fan girl squeel about it all.  XD

Aw, that sucks.  Well see what you can do.  We'd love to have you either way.  Even if you're not dressed as Kyon or whatever, we'd love to interview you or something.  Speaking of interviews, I forgot to post the link...  Here's the link for the interviews but it's on private so if you want to view, you'll have to friend us. 

http://www.youtube.com/user/Leeknoobs

Offline iluvshijimi

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantART
« Reply #80 on: April 26, 2009, 11:47:03 am »
Sako-chan:  I know where Crispin lives.  I plan to one day kidnap him and lock him in my closet...every time he screams and curses at me to let him out, I'd just fan girl squeel about it all.  XD

Aw, that sucks.  Well see what you can do.  We'd love to have you either way.  Even if you're not dressed as Kyon or whatever, we'd love to interview you or something.  Speaking of interviews, I forgot to post the link...  Here's the link for the interviews but it's on private so if you want to view, you'll have to friend us. 

Ahhh, I know the feeling. I'm not sure if keeping someone enslaved is legal but... Err, I didn't say anything.

Thanks for the interview links, I totally forgot about that lol. Will add in a minute, and I just remembered my account has a video of me dancing to Hare Hare Yukai from like, MONTHS ago, ew.

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #81 on: April 26, 2009, 11:53:47 am »

Ahhh, I know the feeling. I'm not sure if keeping someone enslaved is legal but... Err, I didn't say anything.

Thanks for the interview links, I totally forgot about that lol. Will add in a minute, and I just remembered my account has a video of me dancing to Hare Hare Yukai from like, MONTHS ago, ew.

Oh yeah...lawz...my step-dad is a cop...maybe I could get him to bend the rules for me?  Maybe...

Okay, I'll add you in a minute.  I should post my videos of HHY.  I'm so much better now XD  I cna't stand watching our HHY videos from the con last year.

Offline iluvshijimi

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantART
« Reply #82 on: April 26, 2009, 11:56:43 am »
Haha, don't watch my video then. I cringed rewatching it just now.

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #83 on: April 26, 2009, 11:59:53 am »
I will anyway I'm sure.  At some point.

Offline iluvshijimi

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantART
« Reply #84 on: April 26, 2009, 12:02:12 pm »
lol, you'll watch my video? Or cringe? Haha, probably both.

I'm asking one of my friends if they'll replace me as Kyon. He's taller than me and actually a guy, lol.

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #85 on: April 26, 2009, 12:03:32 pm »
Probably both XD  You can't be that bad.  I've seen some pretty bad ones...now those are cringy.

Alright.  We need a Kyon...

Offline ichigoxcupcakes

• Bunnygirl
    • Website
« Reply #86 on: April 26, 2009, 12:51:48 pm »
Wait...are we still doing our secret cosplay for TMOHS? : OOOO I TOTALLY FORGOT.
And are we doing a panel and such still? : O
Because Im going to be in a skit, and I wouldn't want those two to interfere DX

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #87 on: April 26, 2009, 02:41:43 pm »
Wait...are we still doing our secret cosplay for TMOHS? : OOOO I TOTALLY FORGOT.

I don't think we're going to do our secret one...  I'm still too fat XD
We are, I believe, still doing the panel.  Poisee gave me some new ideas.  We have to think of some more things then post them here for people to vote on which they want to do as such.
And yeah, I have another panel as well and I wouldn't want those two to be at the same time.

Offline ichigoxcupcakes

• Bunnygirl
    • Website
« Reply #88 on: April 26, 2009, 08:04:19 pm »

We are, I believe, still doing the panel.  Poisee gave me some new ideas.  We have to think of some more things then post them here for people to vote on which they want to do as such.
And yeah, I have another panel as well and I wouldn't want those two to be at the same time.

[smacks you] you are not fat. I am. DX although I just worked out for an hour,  I hope I lost SOME poundage DX
ANYWHO.

If I do not end up purchasing HHY school attire (I shall be mad) then I will just wear the maid attire I suppose DX

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #89 on: April 26, 2009, 08:07:15 pm »

[smacks you] you are not fat. I am. DX although I just worked out for an hour,  I hope I lost SOME poundage DX
ANYWHO.

If I do not end up purchasing HHY school attire (I shall be mad) then I will just wear the maid attire I suppose DX

I am tooo fat!  And I haven't worked out in forever!  I'm too lazy...  >_<;;  But my friends and I are going to do workout DDR parties at least once a week for severa hours so that might help some. 

You are MIkuru no matter what you wear.  Have you forgotten last year?

Offline Posiee-chan

• Chibi
    • Cosplay.com
« Reply #90 on: April 26, 2009, 08:15:13 pm »
you guys aren't fat XD you're both perfectly adorable the way you are!

on the other hand, I know how you guys feel a little bit... photos always add weight to you, and that sucks, but I guess working out can't hurt. Just don't go all Atkins on me. That diet is like... a recipe for a death tortilla or something. Damn, now that I've gotten on this topic it reminds me that I want a visible sixpack... dang. It's like... I have one, it's just not visible... except through spandex... for some reason it's there when I wear spandex (and this makes no sense, I know, but it's true...)

maybe we should all have a workout regime and like... whoever sticks to it gets a prize or some sort?
Kumoricon '09:

Offline ichigoxcupcakes

• Bunnygirl
    • Website
« Reply #91 on: April 26, 2009, 08:18:27 pm »

ANYWHO.

I am tooo fat!  And I haven't worked out in forever!  I'm too lazy...  >_<;;  But my friends and I are going to do workout DDR parties at least once a week for severa hours so that might help some. 

You are MIkuru no matter what you wear.  Have you forgotten last year?

hahah that was upsetting. I was like THE DEALERS ROOM HAS TO HAVE IT, BECAUSE THEY HAD IT LAST YEAR....

NO ONE EFFING HAD THE COSPLAY. I WAS SO MAD. TICKED OFF LIKE A BOMB.

XDDDDD

So I bought a TO HEART attire, haha. I suppose it was worth it, my mom thought it was the cutest thing and she doesn't know I cosplay XDDD haha
The woman who I bought it from was really nice, she spoke Japanese, and so I spoke with her, and gave me a 10 dollar discount because I was her first customer :3 It was nice, I hope shes there next year and has a Haruhi cosplay. XDDD

Poisee-chan:::

oohhh that's smart hah.But I am really bad working out throughout the week, because of school but on weekends I make myself work out XD my friend and I made a promise to each other that we would weigh so and so next time we saw each other. DX she comes home in 2 weeks and Im still 10 pounds shy from my goal DX crapppppp
ewww atkins, no thank you. Dairy, Fruits, Protein, Veggies for me  :3 and a little healthy bread :33 yummmy!

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #92 on: April 26, 2009, 08:32:14 pm »
Yeah.  For a while we were all doing this contest thing to lose a bunch of weight but that failed epically.  What was it?  Like...we were going to lose lots of weight to wear bunny girl outfits and then Bryce said if he got a six pack he'd be a bunny boy.  XD  I wonder how that's going.

Offline Posiee-chan

• Chibi
    • Cosplay.com
« Reply #93 on: April 26, 2009, 08:40:00 pm »
psh XD He's like... super lazy, so I doubt it went anywhere... then again, I made him give me a piggy back ride all around the con on sunday, so maybe he got some exercise then...
Kumoricon '09:

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #94 on: April 26, 2009, 08:50:59 pm »
I saw the pictures XD  That's amazing.

Offline Posiee-chan

• Chibi
    • Cosplay.com
« Reply #95 on: April 26, 2009, 08:53:04 pm »
yeah, it was payback for me making his costume... but I think I'll probably make him be my personal chauffeur again... saves my feet a lot of unnecessary pain
Kumoricon '09:

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #96 on: April 27, 2009, 08:04:23 am »
That works I suppose. 
Are you making his pokemon costumes?  Or is he going to make those himself?  I know he was going on for a while about how hard they would be to make.

Offline Kawaii Punkd

• Catgirl
    • My Cosplay Profile
« Reply #97 on: April 27, 2009, 09:43:47 am »
I know my friends wanted to do Haruhi this year, and asked me to be Mikuru Asahina, so I might attempt her Maid outfit if I can get the time around my other cosplay costumes to get to this.
MAX'in it from Beaverton all 3 days~

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #98 on: April 27, 2009, 04:42:20 pm »
Oh cool.  The more the merrier.  X3

Offline Posiee-chan

• Chibi
    • Cosplay.com
« Reply #99 on: April 27, 2009, 06:58:18 pm »
That works I suppose. 
Are you making his pokemon costumes?  Or is he going to make those himself?  I know he was going on for a while about how hard they would be to make.

heh... he's definitely making those himself. I'm totally swamped with costumes this year. I'll be making two new ones that'll be rather difficult, although they don't look like they would be... I just don't have time to make someone else a costume unless they're going to pay me for it or something. (Bryce pretty much owes me piggy back rides for life and he has to worship me for at least a year before he's payed off his debt to me for making his guy costume XD)
Kumoricon '09:

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #100 on: April 27, 2009, 08:07:50 pm »
That works I suppose. 

heh... he's definitely making those himself. I'm totally swamped with costumes this year. I'll be making two new ones that'll be rather difficult, although they don't look like they would be... I just don't have time to make someone else a costume unless they're going to pay me for it or something. (Bryce pretty much owes me piggy back rides for life and he has to worship me for at least a year before he's payed off his debt to me for making his guy costume XD)

That's cool.  My friends and I are attempting some difficult cosplay and wigs but they probably won't get done in time for Kcon this year.  Especially sinc enone of us actually sew or have experience. 
Which costumes are you doing?  I guess I could check your siggy... -shot for laziness-  Your costumes always look amazing though so no worries!
I don't think I ever got to see final official pictures of the guy cosplay yet...  I know he was really excited about it.

Offline Posiee-chan

• Chibi
    • Cosplay.com
« Reply #101 on: April 27, 2009, 08:14:07 pm »
Sewing isn't that hard... mostly trial and error, I guess...

I've got two new ones, both from tales games. Norma and Alice... dunno if you've played any of them. If you havn't, do so. They are AWESOME

hmm, I guess he hasn't uploaded any to cos.com... well, here's the link to our photoshoot: http://www.flickr.com/photos/37379121@N07/sets/72157616740316440/ He's the one that looks like him... XD the one with the orangy vest thing. I'm both the one in turqoise with the bow and the one with the black tailcoat and the crazy ass collar.

Kumoricon '09:

Offline ichigoxcupcakes

• Bunnygirl
    • Website
« Reply #102 on: April 27, 2009, 08:44:01 pm »
Sewing isn't that hard... mostly trial and error, I guess...

I've got two new ones, both from tales games. Norma and Alice... dunno if you've played any of them. If you havn't, do so. They are AWESOME

hmm, I guess he hasn't uploaded any to cos.com... well, here's the link to our photoshoot: http://www.flickr.com/photos/37379121@N07/sets/72157616740316440/ He's the one that looks like him... XD the one with the orangy vest thing. I'm both the one in turqoise with the bow and the one with the black tailcoat and the crazy ass collar.

I literally squealed when I saw Bryce. HE LOOKS SO GOOD. : OOO
Though you look better ; D fufufu
teehee

I would totally hire you for one of my cosplays, but I would feel bad because you already have so much XD <333

Offline Posiee-chan

• Chibi
    • Cosplay.com
« Reply #103 on: April 27, 2009, 08:47:09 pm »
XD thanks.

It's actually something I might consider doing next year if I have a lighter load for school. Maybe in college too, since I'll need all the money I can get...
Kumoricon '09:

Offline ichigoxcupcakes

• Bunnygirl
    • Website
« Reply #104 on: April 27, 2009, 08:51:52 pm »
XD thanks.

It's actually something I might consider doing next year if I have a lighter load for school. Maybe in college too, since I'll need all the money I can get...

That is a smart idea~ I would totally purchase from you, your work is so clean and lovely
My heart races when I see it! haha XD it's so beautiful!!!

Offline Posiee-chan

• Chibi
    • Cosplay.com
« Reply #105 on: April 27, 2009, 08:57:09 pm »
you're too nice XD I'm not really THAT good. There are so many people out there with so much more experience than me with cleaner costumes. I wish I was half as good as them XD. MUST STRIVE TO BE BETTER!
Kumoricon '09:

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #106 on: April 27, 2009, 09:02:10 pm »
I like the ones where you're beating him up XD

Your work is already better than anything I could dream of making so, psh, who cares about those other people.
I would commish. you for sure if you offered it.  I really want to do TMoHS uniforms from the game they played.  The like...military ones?  I love those!

Offline Posiee-chan

• Chibi
    • Cosplay.com
« Reply #107 on: April 27, 2009, 09:41:09 pm »
yeah, I might start offering at some point, but I dunno... I'd have to only do it for people I know and could do fittings for, since I need to be able to fit the stuff to the body a lot of the time. I could always get measurements, I guess, but they don't always turn out right...

I love the day of sagg unis! I was planning to be Yuki from that earlier in the year, but I changed my mind since I didn't have time. It's definately up there for one of the cosplays I'd like to do in the future, though...
Kumoricon '09:

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #108 on: April 27, 2009, 09:46:25 pm »
Yeah.  It's probably much easier just to measure the person IRL instead of having the measurements.  I buy my cosplay and they're not always correct.  Too big or too small in areas.  Oh well.  When I start making cosplay, that'll change.

I know!  I love them so much!  I've been wanting to do them for a while but I don't sew and I can't find one anywhere.  I'd have to commish. it and that would cost way too much.  I might bug my not boyfriend to do it.  He makes military uniforms for cosplay like FMA and such so he has the experience.

Offline Posiee-chan

• Chibi
    • Cosplay.com
« Reply #109 on: April 27, 2009, 10:03:41 pm »
Yeah, luckily, you guys live sorta close... clsoe enough, anyway... I could always try to teach you to sew... well, if I ever get around to doing day of sagg, maybe we could have a bit of a sewing party and I could help! but it wouldn't be for a long time, 'cause I've got cosplays planned up through Sakuracon 2010 XD.
Kumoricon '09:

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #110 on: April 28, 2009, 06:07:32 am »
Yeah that's fine.  I have a huge list of cosplay too.  All of which we're attempting to make ourselves.  Two of my friends can kind of sew, but for the most part I just cut out the patterns and help design the costumes.  I do wigs also but no one cares about that XD  If we do end up doing a sewing party some time, that would be amazing and tons of fun.  I guess we'll just see what happens.  I have cosplay plans until Kcon next year, but they will more than likely change before then.

Offline ichigoxcupcakes

• Bunnygirl
    • Website
« Reply #111 on: April 28, 2009, 02:52:30 pm »
I can always sew little things like dolls and such, but when it comes to cosplays.... I become scared~~ And then they look like crap.
LITERALLY. DX

oslapedo

« Reply #112 on: May 14, 2009, 03:44:55 pm »
I just need a Ryoko wig and then I'm done! I wish I had the summer uniform, it gets so hot in the winter one :D

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #113 on: May 14, 2009, 06:02:57 pm »
I got the summer one mostly for Tsuruya but I may wear it the whole time XD

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #115 on: May 20, 2009, 07:35:47 pm »
Second one for sure.

oslapedo

« Reply #116 on: May 20, 2009, 07:38:15 pm »
But the second one'll just make me look like Konata Izumi in a TMoHS uniform 8,D

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #117 on: May 20, 2009, 07:45:24 pm »
Will not!  You're Ryoko.  Obviously.

oslapedo

« Reply #118 on: May 20, 2009, 07:47:34 pm »
I'll probably just get it then since it's cheaper anyways 8~3

Offline Hidamari

• Catgirl
    • Reddsause- fandubs, parodies, and then some!
« Reply #119 on: May 23, 2009, 06:08:22 pm »
I've joined your ranks. AS HARUHI, MAH SOUL TWIN.
Sakuracon~

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #120 on: May 23, 2009, 06:54:02 pm »
Oh.  I see.

Offline Hidamari

• Catgirl
« Reply #121 on: May 23, 2009, 07:07:50 pm »
I cosplayed Haruhi two years ago, and have been wanting to redo the costume, but wasn't too motivated to until two days ago =D
Sakuracon~

Offline StarryShay

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #122 on: May 23, 2009, 08:33:29 pm »
I've joined your ranks. AS HARUHI, MAH SOUL TWIN.
Hehe, nice to have you. ^3^

Oh.  I see.
How's Tsuruya coming along? ='D

Offline ichigoxcupcakes

• Bunnygirl
    • Website
« Reply #123 on: May 23, 2009, 08:40:48 pm »
I have too many cosplays, haha. But Mikuru was my first so I shall say true to her~!!! : 333
BATTLE MAID THIS YEAR
I SWEAR IT.
BECAUSE I HAVE A SEWING MACHINE XD

Offline StarryShay

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #124 on: May 23, 2009, 08:43:53 pm »
Yay, I'm so excited to see it, you're perfect for Mikuru and the battle-maid outfit is really cute. <(^_^)>

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #125 on: May 23, 2009, 08:51:15 pm »
My Tsuruya is coming along.  I've kind of put a stop on all my cosplay for a while but Kcon is just like...three months away so I need to get on it again.

Offline ichigoxcupcakes

• Bunnygirl
    • Website
« Reply #126 on: May 23, 2009, 08:52:28 pm »
My Tsuruya is coming along.  I've kind of put a stop on all my cosplay for a while but Kcon is just like...three months away so I need to get on it again.
YOU NEED TO : [
How about when we have that sleep over we can work on some of our cosplays? XD Or would that kill the fun? haha

Offline StarryShay

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #127 on: May 23, 2009, 08:53:10 pm »
That's how I am too right now.
I have most of my cosplay partially done, but I've been too lazy to work on them.
I really need to get more money somehow too. >>;;

Offline ichigoxcupcakes

• Bunnygirl
    • Website
« Reply #128 on: May 23, 2009, 08:54:54 pm »
Yay, I'm so excited to see it, you're perfect for Mikuru and the battle-maid outfit is really cute. <(^_^)>

Awe thank you X333
I hope I pull it off well haha
I'm a little chubby sadly DX so I need to loose weight!
GOAL TO LOOSE WEIGHT!!!! X3

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #129 on: May 23, 2009, 08:55:31 pm »
YOU NEED TO : [
How about when we have that sleep over we can work on some of our cosplays? XD Or would that kill the fun? haha

No way.  A cosplay party would be great.  You can teach me to sew!

oslapedo

« Reply #130 on: May 24, 2009, 02:13:12 am »
SOUNDS LIKE FUN, HEH HEH 8~D

Natalie! After watching the new episode I think you should do older Mikuru sometime~

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #131 on: May 24, 2009, 05:57:22 am »
Yush.  She can do older Mikuru and my sister can do lil' Mikuru.

Offline ichigoxcupcakes

• Bunnygirl
    • Website
« Reply #132 on: May 24, 2009, 10:27:55 am »
SOUNDS LIKE FUN, HEH HEH 8~D

Natalie! After watching the new episode I think you should do older Mikuru sometime~

Haha I love older Mikuru, but she doesn't have the cute outfits like younger Mikuru XD Sadness. All she has is a white long sleeved shirt and short black skirt XD haha [hitshead]

Offline Kawaii Punkd

• Catgirl
    • My Cosplay Profile
« Reply #133 on: May 24, 2009, 05:54:45 pm »
I just found Punkloli Mikuru. :o

I am thinking of bumping off Mai to next year, and do that costume, because it's so win.

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #135 on: May 25, 2009, 09:01:22 pm »
I think the first one works better.  Plus I bought my wig from them XD

Offline Kawaii Punkd

• Catgirl
    • My Cosplay Profile
« Reply #136 on: May 25, 2009, 09:16:36 pm »
I'd also say the first~

Offline Posiee-chan

• Chibi
    • Cosplay.com
« Reply #137 on: June 18, 2009, 09:05:56 pm »
hey guys, so I've just added a few more things to my cosplay schedule and I don't think I'll have time to be Yuki at K-con this year. I might bring it just in case I change my mind, but I probably won't be at the events or anything. If the photoshoot's at a good time for me I might be able to make it, but chances are it won't happen. I might wear it on friday for pre-reg, but other than that... I just don't have time. (unless of course there's a sudden dearth of Yukis, in which case I might reconsider.)
Kumoricon '09:

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #138 on: June 18, 2009, 09:09:51 pm »
Alright.  Don't worry about it.  It seems we have more Yuki's than anything else.  Of course you'll always be our Yuki Yuki.  Good luck with your cosplays though!  They're always so beautiful.

Offline Posiee-chan

• Chibi
    • Cosplay.com
« Reply #139 on: June 18, 2009, 09:37:12 pm »
thanks! And of course if we ever get that exciting suzumiya outing planned I'm in, I just don't have time at con.
Kumoricon '09:

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #140 on: June 18, 2009, 09:38:05 pm »
Yeah, we keep talking about that.  We really should do it.

Offline StarryShay

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #141 on: July 13, 2009, 02:40:08 am »
Um, I might not be able to be Yuki for the Con. ='(
I have the outfit, but not the wig, and I don't think I'll be able to get one in time.
SorrySorry~!!! >.<

Hopefully Posiee-chan can be Yuki for you guys if I don't get a wig though. ='D

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #142 on: July 21, 2009, 06:12:23 am »
Soooo who is still in?  XD  It seems we've lost most of our group.

Offline StarryShay

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #143 on: July 21, 2009, 10:51:33 am »
Ahh, well I'm cosplaying as Ryoko Asakura instead.~
I hope that's okay. >.<
And I think Sahara decided to go as Itsuko, so she wouldn't have to buy a wig.~~

oslapedo

« Reply #144 on: July 21, 2009, 02:09:02 pm »
Oh yeah! I'll be Itsuko this year~

You know that cute SOS sign that Mikuru carries around? I was thinking about making one~

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #145 on: July 21, 2009, 03:57:48 pm »
So no Kyonko this year?

oslapedo

« Reply #146 on: July 21, 2009, 04:11:25 pm »
I can't since I cut my hair =,)

But Itsuko is GO!

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #147 on: July 21, 2009, 04:12:00 pm »
...I see...

oslapedo

« Reply #148 on: July 21, 2009, 04:16:18 pm »
Are you still gonna be Haruhi? =D

By the way, we should pick out a time and place for a TM/GoHS photoshoot! Preferrably not Monday like we tried last year :D

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #149 on: July 21, 2009, 04:27:48 pm »
I planned on doing Haruhi but like...no one else is doing TMoHS anymore. 

oslapedo

« Reply #150 on: July 21, 2009, 04:29:26 pm »
Just because people aren't posting doesn't mean there won't be any TMoHS cosplayers, there's a ton every year! I personally think that we should have a photoshoot Sunday Saturday afternoon~
« Last Edit: July 21, 2009, 04:35:24 pm by oslapedo »

Offline Coconutty93

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #151 on: July 21, 2009, 06:32:00 pm »
I'm doing Genderbend of Kyon's little sister. Lol. x3 Or maybe if my hair gets a little longer I'll just be the regular Kyon's little sister.  :D  We shall see.

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #152 on: July 21, 2009, 07:33:17 pm »
We'll have to see  I'm fine with whenever, but we need to plan it soon so people can set it aside to show up.  Last year was fun but awful XD

oslapedo

« Reply #153 on: July 21, 2009, 07:39:12 pm »
For the photoshoot how about Saturday @ 3pm?

Offline Hidamari

• Catgirl
« Reply #154 on: July 21, 2009, 08:30:34 pm »
I have my Haruhi done and everything 8D
Sakuracon~

oslapedo

« Reply #155 on: July 21, 2009, 08:38:23 pm »
Coool~~~

You guys cool with Saturday @ 3pm for the photoshoot?

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #156 on: July 21, 2009, 08:41:35 pm »
That's fine with me.

oslapedo

« Reply #157 on: July 24, 2009, 09:46:43 pm »
Cool beans~!

I'm making an SOS dan sign, that could help attract the TMoHSers when we're going for the photoshoot :D

Oooh, and I think I might learn Itsuki's version of HHY. It sounds so jazzy~<3

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #158 on: July 24, 2009, 09:48:45 pm »
Sweet.  We can use it to collect them all! 

I love Itsuki's verison.  I call it the 'sexy' version of HHY.

oslapedo

« Reply #159 on: July 24, 2009, 09:51:25 pm »
That it is.

Should we practice HHY so that we can do like we did last year and HH in the middle of the lobby? :DDD

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #160 on: July 24, 2009, 09:55:27 pm »
We really should since SOME people -cough cough- couldn't keep up.

oslapedo

« Reply #161 on: July 24, 2009, 10:01:41 pm »
;D

I'll work on it~~~

Offline Coconutty93

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #162 on: July 24, 2009, 11:14:09 pm »
I'll video tape it.  ;)  Cuz I totally suck at dancing. I made no progress what-so-freaking-ever on the Honey dance. Lol. So I think I'll stay out. Sorreh. >3<

oslapedo

« Reply #163 on: July 24, 2009, 11:15:49 pm »
We can practice together!

Offline Coconutty93

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #164 on: July 24, 2009, 11:18:12 pm »
Never! x3 I'm the recorder now!

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #165 on: July 25, 2009, 06:14:01 am »
Yeah!  We need an official recorder anyway!  We need more people though.  Bryce said he might join for the photoshoot and dance but he is him.  Which means we need to hunt down another Kyon or Kyonko.  I have us a Mikuru and there seem to be a ton of Yuki's.  I have Haruhi covered and you're Itsuki for the win. 

Actually, if there are any Haruhi's out there who want to double as Kyonko for a little while, that'd be cool :3

oslapedo

« Reply #166 on: July 25, 2009, 10:07:28 am »
Here's who we've got so far~

Haruhi: Kori123, Hidamari
Mikuru: Kori's sister (right? =D)
Yuki: A TON OF PEOPLE?
Kyon: NO ONE~~~
Itsuki: oslapedo (Itsuko)
Ryoko: StarryShay

Kori, are you still doing Tsuruya? Is Natalie still doing Mikuru?

AND ATTENTION KYONS/KYONKOS- WE NEED YOU~ ;3
« Last Edit: July 25, 2009, 10:13:56 am by oslapedo »

Offline StarryShay

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #167 on: July 25, 2009, 11:40:31 am »
I know the Hare Hare Yukai, so I can fill in for Yuki if none of them show up.~ :3

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #168 on: July 25, 2009, 02:38:32 pm »
Here's who we've got so far~

Haruhi: Kori123, Hidamari
Mikuru: Kori's sister (right? =D)
Yuki: A TON OF PEOPLE?
Kyon: NO ONE~~~
Itsuki: oslapedo (Itsuko)
Ryoko: StarryShay

Kori, are you still doing Tsuruya? Is Natalie still doing Mikuru?

AND ATTENTION KYONS/KYONKOS- WE NEED YOU~ ;3

For the photoshoot a while I'll double as Tsuruya yes.  If we really need to I can be Tsuruya and jump in a sub. Kyon or something, though I don't know his part XD

And no...Nat-chan isn't going to be Mikuru this year.

Offline Coconutty93

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #169 on: July 26, 2009, 12:45:30 am »
Wtf...? Since when did you give up Ryoko, Sahara?  ???

oslapedo

« Reply #170 on: July 26, 2009, 03:31:51 pm »
Since I don't have a wig for it~?

That's sad that Natalie can't do Mikuru, she was the best!

Hopefully my SOS sign will be done by the end of this week =D
« Last Edit: July 26, 2009, 03:33:03 pm by oslapedo »

Offline ichigoxcupcakes

• Bunnygirl
    • Website
« Reply #171 on: July 26, 2009, 03:34:53 pm »

I'm sorry TAT I can't afford the school attire this year again.
>///<
Although can we still see each other?
TAT
Or not~? But I think Kori's sister was the cuter Mikuru~ personally.
I was kind of stupid.lame.ugly.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2009, 03:35:10 pm by anime_gurl_123 »

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #172 on: July 26, 2009, 03:41:20 pm »

I'm sorry TAT I can't afford the school attire this year again.
>///<
Although can we still see each other?
TAT
Or not~? But I think Kori's sister was the cuter Mikuru~ personally.
I was kind of stupid.lame.ugly.

You were not!
And of course!  I still want to hang out.  We have to have a big sleep over on Friday or something XD

oslapedo

« Reply #173 on: July 26, 2009, 04:33:40 pm »
OF COURSE WE WILL HANG OUT~~~<3

I wish I had the guy's uniform for regular Itsuki, I don't think Itsuko will be too recognizable when no one else is genderbent. I'll probably just look like Haruhi sans yellow ribbons =,)

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #174 on: July 26, 2009, 06:11:52 pm »
Yeah.  You should still bring your Kyonko jacket.  We can switch roles a while XD

oslapedo

« Reply #175 on: July 26, 2009, 08:08:32 pm »
That'd be so awesome if you were Kyonko! Then we could get some Kyonko x Itsuko pictures! I'll look for my jacket~

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #176 on: July 26, 2009, 09:22:48 pm »
Yeah right XD  Like I want you fondling me!  Either way, try to hunt it down.

oslapedo

« Reply #177 on: July 26, 2009, 09:25:57 pm »
Pshhh! I didn't mean groping pictures, I just meant pictures with Istuko and Kyonko in them :D

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #178 on: July 26, 2009, 09:28:26 pm »
I guess it'd be easier for people to know you if I'm gender bendy too.

oslapedo

« Reply #179 on: July 26, 2009, 09:31:25 pm »
Exactly! And we could learn Itsuki's and Kyon's weird parts in HHY. Didn't they do squiggly arm things last year?

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #180 on: July 26, 2009, 09:32:45 pm »
Yup X3  It was amazing.

oslapedo

« Reply #181 on: July 26, 2009, 09:34:02 pm »
If you do Kyonko then I'll make Colleen be Kyonko's brother~!

HEH HEH, ILU COLLEEN <3

Genderbending is love! I really like Yuuki~<3
« Last Edit: July 26, 2009, 09:36:09 pm by oslapedo »

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #182 on: July 26, 2009, 09:38:54 pm »
I'd love to try Kyonko XD

oslapedo

« Reply #183 on: July 26, 2009, 09:40:50 pm »
Yaaay~! I think next year I'll get the guy's uniform to do one of the guy genderbends~<3

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #184 on: July 26, 2009, 09:42:30 pm »
That'd be fun XD  I was planning Haruki but denied it when I had to 'get a life'. 

oslapedo

« Reply #185 on: July 26, 2009, 09:50:18 pm »
It'd be cool if you did Haruki next year. I think I'd probably do Yuuki or Mitsuru *.*

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #186 on: July 26, 2009, 09:52:45 pm »
I'd have to rape you if you were Mitsuru XD

oslapedo

« Reply #187 on: July 26, 2009, 09:53:21 pm »
Yuuki it is! :D

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #188 on: July 26, 2009, 09:57:21 pm »
You'd like it XD

Offline Coconutty93

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #189 on: July 27, 2009, 08:45:31 am »
O.O
Anywhoz...
Now I'm being volunteered for stuff? x3 I don't mind though, it's just gonna be kinda hard to find even more clothes like theirs.

Psh! Scratch that, my sister totally just gave me a shirt that looks exactly like his.  ;)  Although it needs Sahara's approval.

Offline StarryShay

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #190 on: July 27, 2009, 06:03:49 pm »
You wish. ;3
I already called Yuuki, and you know it. >:3
Or I'll do Ryoko genderbent.~

oslapedo

« Reply #191 on: July 28, 2009, 01:48:01 pm »
You wish. ;3
I already called Yuuki, and you know it. >:3
Or I'll do Ryoko genderbent.~

Since when do you want to do guy Yuuki? :D

Colleen, I'll check out the shirt later B)

Offline kayu1111

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #192 on: July 28, 2009, 07:42:26 pm »
Might wear Tsuruya...if possible I'm gonna put together a rock star Tsuruya. Any more info on photoshoot? what day/time/where?
:: KumoriCon 2014 ::
Zenya (Sweet Pool)
Akira (Togainu no Chi)
Praxis (Starfighter)
Sabitsuki (.flow)
Kagura (Gintama)

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #193 on: July 28, 2009, 07:58:13 pm »
We decided Saturday at 3pm.  Probably meet in the lobby like last year or something.

Offline Yunie_chan

• Oni
« Reply #194 on: July 31, 2009, 05:17:54 pm »
Add another Mikuru to the list because I'm coming! haha
I was Mikuru for Scon earlier this year and I hope to join the group for Kcon!

I'm super pumped for all of the festivities if I'm invited - I don't want to impose. heheheh... :/

I'll be in her winter uniform on the second day, so I'll be there for the photoshoot. I'm so glad Melancholy finally has one! >_<
NEXT CON: Kumoricon 2009

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #195 on: July 31, 2009, 07:27:59 pm »
Yay!  So we have two Mikuru's, Itsuki (sorta), Yuki somewhere, Haruhi (duh) and then...du-duh!  Kyon!!!  Bryce said he'd be Kyon for the photoshoot after all!  I didn't even have to beg or nothing. 

oslapedo

« Reply #196 on: July 31, 2009, 08:46:09 pm »
Hooray! We have a perfect group~

And I finished my sign, not gonna lie, it looks pretty dang cool B)

Offline Coconutty93

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #197 on: July 31, 2009, 10:10:24 pm »
Yeah, I love that sign. It's so cute~!
« Last Edit: July 31, 2009, 10:10:36 pm by Vampire-Kameko »

Offline doryishness

• Cabbit
« Reply #198 on: August 01, 2009, 12:14:43 pm »
I'll see you all at the photoshoot, I'm doing cosplay for the first time and I chose to do Haruhi in her winter outfit ^^

oslapedo

« Reply #199 on: August 01, 2009, 12:50:20 pm »
Awesome, can't wait to see it!

I'm excited for the photoshoot this year because last year it was the epitome of fail :D

Offline ichigoxcupcakes

• Bunnygirl
    • Website
« Reply #200 on: August 01, 2009, 01:38:39 pm »
Awesome, can't wait to see it!

I'm excited for the photoshoot this year because last year it was the epitome of fail :D

yes it was.
And my Hare Hare partners disapeared >////< (coughcoughKYONKO&KYONcoughcough)
I might just bring my Mikuru wig....and glomp you lovelies. fufufufufufu.
XDD
[hitshead]

oslapedo

« Reply #201 on: August 01, 2009, 01:44:02 pm »
Do it~~~

You can wear the uniform thing you got last year =D

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #202 on: August 01, 2009, 03:03:31 pm »
Kyonko:  Can't wait to see your sign!

Mikuru:  You were awesome last year no matter what you say or think XD

Doryishness:  I did Haruhi winter last year and I advise you drink lots of water.  It gets very hot very fast, especially when you dance as much HHY as we did last year.  Thankfully this year I'm going to be in mostly summer uniform.  -whew!-

Everyone else:  We all are going to have SO much fun.  Last year was a total blast.

Offline Washougal_Otaku

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #203 on: August 02, 2009, 04:42:24 pm »
I'm gonna be Mikuru the bunnygirl.  ;D  This is gonna be funny!
My cosplay plans for 2022 (thus far): Vanir from Konosuba
My son's plans this year (thus far): Penguin Chiyo-chan from Azumanga Daioh

Offline Etchy

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #204 on: August 02, 2009, 10:36:04 pm »
Kori because I keep missing you on MSN then I will have to say it here. I will be kyon whenever you need me to, as long as I am not being : D

nyoro~n
Kumoricon Cosplay Line-up
Kyon - TMOHS
Allegretto - Eternal Sonata
More?

Offline kayu1111

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #205 on: August 03, 2009, 02:20:25 am »
I've finished my rock star Tsuruya so it's a definite thing now. =)
:: KumoriCon 2014 ::
Zenya (Sweet Pool)
Akira (Togainu no Chi)
Praxis (Starfighter)
Sabitsuki (.flow)
Kagura (Gintama)

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #206 on: August 03, 2009, 06:18:24 am »
-sqwee-  I'm so excited now!  For a while I was bummed because we had this great and it died then the new people dropped out and I was all 'oh noes we're not going to have TMoHS!'  But now it's picking back up.  Hurray!  My costume will not be put to waste after all.  XD

Etchy: That's good.  We can use you for the interviews when ever those are.  Then we'll have everyone this year.  I think.  My sister as Mikuru (or anyone else I suppose), you as Kyon, Sahara as Itsuko, I as Haruhi and I'm sure we could hunt down a Yuki.

Offline Washougal_Otaku

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #207 on: August 03, 2009, 04:35:51 pm »
-sqwee-  I'm so excited now!  For a while I was bummed because we had this great and it died then the new people dropped out and I was all 'oh noes we're not going to have TMoHS!'  But now it's picking back up.  Hurray!  My costume will not be put to waste after all.  XD

Etchy: That's good.  We can use you for the interviews when ever those are.  Then we'll have everyone this year.  I think.  My sister as Mikuru (or anyone else I suppose), you as Kyon, Sahara as Itsuko, I as Haruhi and I'm sure we could hunt down a Yuki.

Are you guys planning on doing a skit or is this just a cosplay group you're doing?

Offline StarryShay

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #208 on: August 03, 2009, 06:10:57 pm »
Ohhh, I was thinking that I would make some fake little daggers for Ryoko. :333
And then I can chase Kyon around. xD

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #209 on: August 03, 2009, 06:52:07 pm »
Now THAT would be fun XD 

We're just doing a cosplay group.  Hanging out, recording people, dancing, pictures, the like.  We were going to do a skit but that idea died forever ago along with the panel idea.

Offline StarryShay

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #210 on: August 03, 2009, 07:11:15 pm »
Ohh, it's too bad that we aren't doing a skit. D'=
I'm really excited for TMoHS now though. :333

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #211 on: August 03, 2009, 10:31:25 pm »
Yeah it'll be way more epic than last year.  I cna't wait to record everything.  I got a new camera that's all digital.  I last the entire three months in new zealand without connecting it to the computer and had days upon days of footage.  So I might be able to just record every second XD  If only the battery lasted as long.

oslapedo

« Reply #212 on: August 04, 2009, 11:31:06 pm »
We are gonna have the coolest photoshoot, way cooler especially than those SE fools 8)

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #213 on: August 04, 2009, 11:35:18 pm »
Our photoshoot last year drew some attention.  We gonna dance on the chairs like we planned?  XD

oslapedo

« Reply #214 on: August 04, 2009, 11:38:08 pm »
I'm game B)

Offline doryishness

• Cabbit
« Reply #215 on: August 05, 2009, 11:45:40 pm »

Doryishness:  I did Haruhi winter last year and I advise you drink lots of water.  It gets very hot very fast, especially when you dance as much HHY as we did last year.  Thankfully this year I'm going to be in mostly summer uniform.  -whew!-

I was thinking ahead to SakuraCon and how it got kinda cold last year, so this year I'll be warm!

Will you or anyone else teach me the dance? I just got into TMoHS recently, so I haven't really studied or learned the dance. I'm willing to learn though!

Offline StarryShay

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #216 on: August 05, 2009, 11:46:41 pm »
Ohh, I could help you--
Nevermind, I accidentally learned the flipped version, so I'm no help~~

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #217 on: August 06, 2009, 12:40:44 am »
I taught my cousin the TV version of HHY in the hotel room five minutes before we went to go dance last year.  XD  He got most of it down.

Offline StarryShay

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #218 on: August 09, 2009, 12:54:50 pm »
Oh wow, fast learner. x33
I really should learn it the right way. v.v

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #219 on: August 09, 2009, 08:16:22 pm »
Maybe we should do a HHY boot camp sometime before the con.

Offline StarryShay

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #220 on: August 09, 2009, 08:31:19 pm »
That sounds like it would be fun. :333

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #221 on: August 09, 2009, 08:34:06 pm »
We could do it Friday night X3

Offline ichigoxcupcakes

• Bunnygirl
    • Website
« Reply #222 on: August 09, 2009, 09:51:15 pm »
Maybe we should do a HHY boot camp sometime before the con.

Awe I remember we were going to do that but it never happened TTATT

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #223 on: August 09, 2009, 09:55:19 pm »
Yeah...too much happened.  I have my own place now though if you guys are ever in the area XD

Offline Washougal_Otaku

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #224 on: August 11, 2009, 09:33:37 am »
Now THAT would be fun XD 

We're just doing a cosplay group.  Hanging out, recording people, dancing, pictures, the like.  We were going to do a skit but that idea died forever ago along with the panel idea.

I see...

...well then, in that case, I was wondering if I could borrow one of you cosplaying as Haruhi for a skit idea that I'm planning on submitting for the contest.  The part will be short; a simple introduction to what I'll be doing, along with a quick pop-out, and maybe with a commical ending.

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #225 on: August 11, 2009, 10:12:34 am »
Now THAT would be fun XD 

I see...

...well then, in that case, I was wondering if I could borrow one of you cosplaying as Haruhi for a skit idea that I'm planning on submitting for the contest.  The part will be short; a simple introduction to what I'll be doing, along with a quick pop-out, and maybe with a commical ending.

I'd be willing to do it if you don't have/find anyone else.

Offline Jukie_Pop

• Cabbit
« Reply #226 on: August 17, 2009, 02:32:14 am »
Hello~
I'm currently running a Giant Hare Hare Yukai dance, need some Haruhi's. Any character. ;D
:3
Wondering if anyone was interested?
We're recruiting, and having rehearsals, so if you're interested, just look in the 'Plan your own Adventure section'. We've already started choreography, and I'm hoping we could get a shitload of people.
Kumoricon Cosplays 2010
-Euphemia (In that white dress)
-Will of Abyss
-Magnet Luka/Miku?
-Ranmao?

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #227 on: August 17, 2009, 06:00:51 am »
Hello~
I'm currently running a Giant Hare Hare Yukai dance, need some Haruhi's. Any character. ;D
We're recruiting, and having rehearsals, so if you're interested, just look in the 'Plan your own Adventure section'. We've already started choreography, and I'm hoping we could get a shitload of people.

Haha, good luck.  Last year we tried that and of our like...twenty-some odd people signed up, about four were there and the rest we just grabbed on the spot. 
If I see you guys though, I might join.  Would it be the short or long version?

Our HHY boot camp would probably end up being both versions, by the way, guys.  And we should try to do it Friday night if possible.

Offline StarryShay

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #228 on: August 17, 2009, 11:06:45 am »
Oh, good, since I only know the short version.(:

Offline Washougal_Otaku

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #229 on: August 17, 2009, 12:56:48 pm »
Now THAT would be fun XD  

We're just doing a cosplay group.  Hanging out, recording people, dancing, pictures, the like.  We were going to do a skit but that idea died forever ago along with the panel idea.

I see...

...well then, in that case, I was wondering if I could borrow one of you cosplaying as Haruhi for a skit idea that I'm planning on submitting for the contest.  The part will be short; a simple introduction to what I'll be doing, along with a quick pop-out, and maybe with a commical ending.

Thank you very much.  I won't know 100% for sure if I'll even be able to do it or not until after the next (and last) staff meeting.  I'll need to be doing some last minute schedule discussions and the lot.  I'll let you know for sure once I've figured out more.

Oh yeah, one more thing regarding this... I'm working on the Entry form, and part of what it requires is the names of all the entrants and their badge type.  You could post that info here in the thread, or PM it to me.  Either one is fine with me.

Also, I'm submitting this as only a skit contest.  I wouldn't feel right about it being a costume contest as well, only because I didn't make it.  I'm paying a friend of mine to make it, since she can create some awesome cosplay, and I can't even sew on a button.  If you want your costume to be judged, there is that option, so let me know if you're up for that, too.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2009, 01:03:33 pm by Washougal_Otaku »

Offline Jukie_Pop

• Cabbit
« Reply #230 on: August 17, 2009, 06:09:43 pm »
Hello~

Haha, good luck.  Last year we tried that and of our like...twenty-some odd people signed up, about four were there and the rest we just grabbed on the spot. 
If I see you guys though, I might join.  Would it be the short or long version?

Our HHY boot camp would probably end up being both versions, by the way, guys.  And we should try to do it Friday night if possible.

Short version. We're gonna keep it original. xD
Kumoricon Cosplays 2010
-Euphemia (In that white dress)
-Will of Abyss
-Magnet Luka/Miku?
-Ranmao?

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #231 on: August 17, 2009, 11:41:37 pm »
Now THAT would be fun XD  

We're just doing a cosplay group.  Hanging out, recording people, dancing, pictures, the like.  We were going to do a skit but that idea died forever ago along with the panel idea.

I see...

...well then, in that case, I was wondering if I could borrow one of you cosplaying as Haruhi for a skit idea that I'm planning on submitting for the contest.  The part will be short; a simple introduction to what I'll be doing, along with a quick pop-out, and maybe with a commical ending.

Thank you very much.  I won't know 100% for sure if I'll even be able to do it or not until after the next (and last) staff meeting.  I'll need to be doing some last minute schedule discussions and the lot.  I'll let you know for sure once I've figured out more.

Oh yeah, one more thing regarding this... I'm working on the Entry form, and part of what it requires is the names of all the entrants and their badge type.  You could post that info here in the thread, or PM it to me.  Either one is fine with me.

Also, I'm submitting this as only a skit contest.  I wouldn't feel right about it being a costume contest as well, only because I didn't make it.  I'm paying a friend of mine to make it, since she can create some awesome cosplay, and I can't even sew on a button.  If you want your costume to be judged, there is that option, so let me know if you're up for that, too.

Alright.  I'll PM you the info. X3

Offline Brock

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #232 on: August 20, 2009, 01:43:15 am »
anybody gonna need a Taniguchi in their group on the last day?

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #233 on: August 20, 2009, 08:28:05 am »
I don't think we have one planned.  If you want to join it'd be amazing!

Offline StarryShay

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #234 on: August 21, 2009, 06:14:36 pm »
Mmm, I agree!(:
Ahh, I still need to style my Ryoko wigg~
It's a little bit on the purple side, but ehh. ='D

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #235 on: August 21, 2009, 08:14:42 pm »
Would any of the would-be-Yuki's or anyone else be willing to let us borrow a short haired purple wig for at least the photoshoot?  My friend has a Yuki cosplay ready but couldn't get the wig in time and has black and red hair so she doesn't look very...Yuki.  If not that's fine.

Offline StarryShay

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #236 on: August 22, 2009, 09:38:28 am »
Sorry, I don't. D :
If I had the wig I would go as Yuki and not Ryoko. xD

Offline Posiee-chan

• Chibi
    • Cosplay.com
« Reply #237 on: August 31, 2009, 12:20:44 pm »
*stalks*

kori: I have  my old yuki wig and I'd be willing to sell it to your friend. (not my new one, since I still might do photoshoots, but I have an older short purple wig that I've been trying to pawn off on people for ages.) My mom won't let me just get rid of it 'cause she's all "ner ner you payed money for that thing!" but I could sell it for 15 or 20 bucks or something...
« Last Edit: August 31, 2009, 12:22:04 pm by Posiee-chan »
Kumoricon '09:

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #238 on: August 31, 2009, 03:40:44 pm »
*stalks*

kori: I have  my old yuki wig and I'd be willing to sell it to your friend. (not my new one, since I still might do photoshoots, but I have an older short purple wig that I've been trying to pawn off on people for ages.) My mom won't let me just get rid of it 'cause she's all "ner ner you payed money for that thing!" but I could sell it for 15 or 20 bucks or something...

Alright.  She says she'll have to check her savings.  But she wants to buy it if she can.

Offline Posiee-chan

• Chibi
    • Cosplay.com
« Reply #239 on: August 31, 2009, 05:33:42 pm »
*stalks*

Alright.  She says she'll have to check her savings.  But she wants to buy it if she can.

alrighty, well I'll make sure to bring it and I guess I can meet up with you to give it to you at precon, if you're gonna be there?
Kumoricon '09:

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #240 on: August 31, 2009, 06:34:21 pm »
*stalks*

alrighty, well I'll make sure to bring it and I guess I can meet up with you to give it to you at precon, if you're gonna be there?

She says she does want to buy it and yeah precon works.  We'll be there Friday evening. 

Offline Posiee-chan

• Chibi
    • Cosplay.com
« Reply #241 on: August 31, 2009, 06:34:55 pm »
alright, will you be in costume or anything?
Kumoricon '09:

Offline Brock

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #242 on: September 01, 2009, 02:09:10 am »
There's a Photoshoot? When is it

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #243 on: September 01, 2009, 08:44:05 am »
Posiee:  I might be in costume but probably not on Friday.  I'll have to decide XD  If so I'd end up being Haruhi more than likely.

Brock:  The shoot is going to be Saturday around 3pm.  We haven't quite decided where yet, but join us if you can! 

I hope this years shoot will be better than last years.  Though I must say it was a blast either way.

Offline Posiee-chan

• Chibi
    • Cosplay.com
« Reply #244 on: September 01, 2009, 11:46:12 pm »
kori: alrighty, I'll look for you. I'll probably be the one in my sig with the giant collar, although you never know,I might change my mind... I'll be one of those XD
Kumoricon '09:

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #245 on: September 02, 2009, 05:32:20 am »
kori: alrighty, I'll look for you. I'll probably be the one in my sig with the giant collar, although you never know,I might change my mind... I'll be one of those XD

Alright, well I'll find you.  X3

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #246 on: September 03, 2009, 11:14:13 pm »

Alright, so after checking the schedule and such, I think the best time for interviews would be from 1:00pm to about 5:00pm-ish on Sunday.  Obviously not that entire time but that would be a good time to do it.  People coming for the contest and such so we'll have a lot of people to talk to. 

oslapedo

« Reply #247 on: November 11, 2009, 10:44:57 am »
ILUGUYZ

My long blue Nayuki wig'll work for Ryoko so I'm going to take some Ryoko pics before I style it.

KORI, I NEVER SAW YOUR TSURUYA D:

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #248 on: November 16, 2009, 02:40:05 pm »
ILUGUYZ

My long blue Nayuki wig'll work for Ryoko so I'm going to take some Ryoko pics before I style it.

KORI, I NEVER SAW YOUR TSURUYA D:

I did Tsuruya for a bit but it wasn't the same without a Haruhi so I took it off after an hour or so.

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #249 on: December 06, 2009, 04:51:13 pm »