Author Topic: Any one from the Coast?  (Read 4119 times)

Offline dafe01

• Cabbit
    • Face Book
Any one from the Coast?
« on: February 25, 2009, 03:13:09 am »
We are full now sorry   :(. But if you  are still from around the Central Oregon Coast Leme know maybe we can get a 2nd campaign  going or somthin. thanks ^_^.

Hello, I am just curios to see if any one from the Oregon Coast ever reads the forums?  It would be nice to get  to know more people around here that are in to cosplay or other similar activities, Small county ftl. . . Any ways  some  friends and I usually play D&D once or twice a month at Ona State park. But Recently we lost two players, One was shipped out the other  his wife now live on base.  So we are looking for 2-3 more players,. But instead of Regular D&D we would like to try a D&D style cosplay campaign based off of  Bleach, FF, Naruto, or inuyasha, Ect. . . Seeing how most people know what they are. The place is usually healed at Ona State Park but  voted on at the end of each session. Time may vary depending on Work, School and Weather. If it calls for sun we play around  noon and have lunch or  after dark around the camp fire, / under the gazebo if the weather turns bad. If you are interested please send me a PM, ty.  ;D

« Last Edit: February 28, 2009, 01:54:33 pm by dafe01 »
(>^_-)>  ÐɋƒƐѳ1  <(^_^<)
            www.897926341.qzone.qq.com

Offline Trumby

• Bunnygirl
Re: Any one from the Coast?
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2009, 07:05:18 am »
While I am from the coast, I don't live there anymore.

Grew up in Florence, 14 years there before moving here to Portland.

Might want to say where on the coast you are, though, as it is a pretty big coast ;)
2011 New Cosplay Plans: Boba Fett, Hoshi (Arakawa Under the Bridge), Malcolm Reynolds

Offline dafe01

• Cabbit
    • Face Book
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2009, 02:03:56 am »
^_^ central coast. I my self am from Newport.
(>^_-)>  ÐɋƒƐѳ1  <(^_^<)

Offline Shingami_lover

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Facebook
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2009, 01:43:20 pm »
June 13th a group of us are going to Seaside in Cosplay! You should join us!
~2016~
Sasuke Uchiha, Kanda Yuu
Touka, Michiru,
and Haha

~Panels~
Anime Court 16, 14, 13 - Chess Master 2014

DicePanda Cosplay, Cosplayers of Oregon, Brothers United Productions

Offline Wuntvor

• Catgirl
    • http://wuntvor.home.comcast.net/anime_list.htm
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2009, 05:37:28 pm »
My parents live in Waldport, and my sister in Lincoln City,  Unfortunately I myself live in Eugene.  :(  If you ever have cosplay issues though you may want to try looking up my mom.  She is one AWESOME seamstress.  Could probably give you an assist if nothing else.  PM or E-Mail me if interested.  ;D
(\,@/)  Quote from -  Rock & Rule
(=','=)  Stretch: MOK! Don't let him get us!  He'll put a heck on me!
 //_\\   Dizzy:    Hexx, Stretch.  Hexx.
  d b    Stretch: Aw!  Two of them!  That's even worse!

Offline dafe01

• Cabbit
    • Face Book
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2009, 04:28:28 pm »
My parents live in Waldport, and my sister in Lincoln City,  Unfortunately I myself live in Eugene.  :(  If you ever have cosplay issues though you may want to try looking up my mom.  She is one AWESOME seamstress.  Could probably give you an assist if nothing else.  PM or E-Mail me if interested.  ;D

Yea that would be awesome Wuntvor I'll send a PM your way. I have a few Clients in Waldport so I'm always down there once or twice a month.
(>^_-)>  ÐɋƒƐѳ1  <(^_^<)

Offline dafe01

• Cabbit
    • Face Book
« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2009, 04:33:08 pm »

Ohh, Id love to come. I'm still kinda new to cosplay tho :-[ . Lol, Once it gets closer to the dateI will  have my mind made up and let you know ^_^. I wouldn't mind being a driver either.
(>^_-)>  ÐɋƒƐѳ1  <(^_^<)

Offline jaybug

• Catgirl
« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2009, 04:40:52 pm »
I have a question. What's actually good to eat there? I mean eat at Mo's. c'mon, is that all there is? I know the food in Florence sucks hind quarters, and so have been a bit unwilling to risk eating much on the coast. Once Cafe Francais left FLorence, le sigh.
Have Fun

Jay

Offline Shingami_lover

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Facebook
« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2009, 04:53:15 pm »

Ohh, Id love to come. I'm still kinda new to cosplay tho :-[ . Lol, Once it gets closer to the dateI will  have my mind made up and let you know ^_^. I wouldn't mind being a driver either.

Okay! Go over to the All Day Summer celebration and sign up! Are you wanting to come to the edge Beaverton to meet up with us!
~2016~
Sasuke Uchiha, Kanda Yuu
Touka, Michiru,
and Haha

~Panels~
Anime Court 16, 14, 13 - Chess Master 2014

DicePanda Cosplay, Cosplayers of Oregon, Brothers United Productions

Offline dafe01

• Cabbit
    • Face Book
« Reply #9 on: February 27, 2009, 04:57:27 pm »
I have a question. What's actually good to eat there? I mean eat at Mo's. c'mon, is that all there is? I know the food in Florence sucks hind quarters, and so have been a bit unwilling to risk eating much on the coast. Once Cafe Francais left FLorence, le sigh.

Yea alot of Restaurants around here are. . . Mehh. And the good ones are going down hill. Mo's is crap and is for tourist, most of there soups and chowders come from cans with a few extra ingredients.  When Ever I eat out its because im going with freinds, On the move, or taking my girl out. Other then that If you want some good food. Id just Go down to the docks and get some fresh Seafood. If your cheep like I am and got a few hours you can almost always get your limit on Crabs and Lingcod.
The Places I go are. Momiji Express with friends, Good Chinese / Japanese Cuisine + Sushi bar. The bay house is a nice one but you need a a jacket to get in. It all depends on what ya are in the mood for i guess ^_^. But yea, it sucks :-(.
(>^_-)>  ÐɋƒƐѳ1  <(^_^<)

Offline dafe01

• Cabbit
    • Face Book
« Reply #10 on: February 28, 2009, 01:59:58 pm »
Is Full now *Tear.* But it would still be nice to find more ppl around the Central Oregon Coast (Waldport, Toledo, Newport, Lincoln city area) that are interested in cosplay or other similar activities. Could probably get another one started soon. tys.
(>^_-)>  ÐɋƒƐѳ1  <(^_^<)

Offline jaybug

• Catgirl
« Reply #11 on: February 28, 2009, 04:57:47 pm »
Hey Thanks. Ling, ugh. My mom used to be on diets, so she would boil what my grandfather and I would catch. Nasty that way. Deep fry it!

Guess I'll have to save up some chicken necks.
Have Fun

Jay

Offline dafe01

• Cabbit
    • Face Book
« Reply #12 on: February 28, 2009, 11:18:01 pm »
Ehh don't boil ling, what a waist :-(. But yea I agree Deep fry ftw! Hell just deep fry every thing it always seems to turn out better that way  :D.
(>^_-)>  ÐɋƒƐѳ1  <(^_^<)

Offline dafe01

• Cabbit
    • Face Book
« Reply #13 on: February 28, 2009, 11:35:08 pm »
I wonder what deep fried crab or Lobster taste like  ??? ???  ???
(>^_-)>  ÐɋƒƐѳ1  <(^_^<)