Author Topic: Kurimono and N_C's CRAZZYY Thread.  (Read 28473 times)

Offline TomtheFanboy

• Bunnygirl
    • Twitter
    • Kumoricon Archives
Kurimono and N_C's CRAZZYY Thread.
« Reply #50 on: March 28, 2005, 11:53:47 am »
I really doubt that every catgirl out there will find a catboy. REEEAALLY doubt it.

Catboy tend to be shy, and bishie, and.... well.... GAY.

Besides, the catgirls have ways of reproducing that don't involve catboys. Trust me on this one.
Tom the Fanboy
Passion over Pedantry!
Pocky Club President 2005-2010

Offline Luana-neko

• Chibi
    • http://www.forefront-nw.com/Sanctuary
« Reply #51 on: March 28, 2005, 02:22:08 pm »
What, like we randomly split in two? Or we infect other girls like a virus :roll: ? Not to my knowledge we don't.
Exodus: Faded Spirits
Assitant Director and Head Programmer

www.ronime.net

Do not anger the sleeping cat, for its claws are sharp and quick to slash! [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v360/Luana-neko/Avatars/predatory.gif[/img:d8831

Offline Seraph

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #52 on: March 28, 2005, 05:08:56 pm »
Quote from: "Luana-neko"
What, like we randomly split in two? Or we infect other girls like a virus :roll: ? Not to my knowledge we don't.

I think tom means that some catgirls can get pregant without the aid of a catboy.  infect other girls like a virus is also possible...although I think its more like other girls decide to become one o_o.   and catboys being shy makes sense.....so many catgirls...they would get so much attention they would want to hide O_o(I think....)
"Hm, the Moe is strong with this one..."
Kylite-"You and your TV Tropes!"<Refering to This Troper's ruined voc

Offline BigGuy

• Catgirl
« Reply #53 on: March 28, 2005, 05:53:13 pm »
I saw the catgirl poster and thought of Tom right away, SP is an awesome comic I read all the time and the catgirls they are referring to are the 12 year olds who slap on some furry ears, and run around shrieking about everything they see.  :D  I think catgirls multiply with no outside stimuli, just turn around and there's like twice as many as before.
And now I'm a catgirl?

The voice of the one I love
was all I could hear as I lay broken in the darkness
My own voice faltered
My wings no longer had the strength to fly
 -Lagoon Engine Einsatz-

Offline Seraph

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #54 on: March 28, 2005, 06:00:56 pm »
Quote from: "BigGuy"
I saw the catgirl poster and thought of Tom right away, SP is an awesome comic I read all the time and the catgirls they are referring to are the 12 year olds who slap on some furry ears, and run around shrieking about everything they see.  :D  I think catgirls multiply with no outside stimuli, just turn around and there's like twice as many as before.

thats fits into girls deciding they WANT to be a catgirl...so they end up becoming one.....which then creates a chain reaction similiar to nuclear fission.   have one new catgirl, another normal girl sees it and loves it and decides to become one, and then another and another.....

Edit:  Oh Bigguy! You've been reading Lagoon Engine Einsatz?  I just find out about it in my issue of Newtype(march).  Its looks really interesting(and its being released in US before Japan too), would you happen to have the earlier issues of Newtype?  I like to ck them out if I can.

Offline BigGuy

• Catgirl
« Reply #55 on: March 28, 2005, 06:22:38 pm »
I've been getting newtype since like the 2nd issue, I have them on a shelf, I would let you borrow them but I live in Eugene and don't you live in portland?(or nearby) Lagoon is a strange but compelling story(this months newtpe reveals that all the Lagoonians are female till a certain time.(wtf!!)
And now I'm a catgirl?

The voice of the one I love
was all I could hear as I lay broken in the darkness
My own voice faltered
My wings no longer had the strength to fly
 -Lagoon Engine Einsatz-

Offline Seraph

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #56 on: March 28, 2005, 10:20:07 pm »
Quote from: "BigGuy"
I've been getting newtype since like the 2nd issue, I have them on a shelf, I would let you borrow them but I live in Eugene and don't you live in portland?(or nearby) Lagoon is a strange but compelling story(this months newtpe reveals that all the Lagoonians are female till a certain time.(wtf!!)

yeah I do sadly =(.  how about at a sakura or kumori con?  just long enough I can read them and find out what happens earlier in the story.  Is that in the march issue?  I didn't get it but I didn't see any of that from it O_o

Offline Luana-neko

• Chibi
« Reply #57 on: March 29, 2005, 12:27:13 am »
Quote from: "Kurimono"
thats fits into girls deciding they WANT to be a catgirl...so they end up becoming one.....which then creates a chain reaction similiar to nuclear fission.   have one new catgirl, another normal girl sees it and loves it and decides to become one, and then another and another.....

Those aren't real catgirls then, they're wanna be catgirls. Us TRUE catgirls aren't annoying and stupid like that :P So by trying to spay us too, you're allowing the wannabes to still overpopulate 'cuz you can't keep up with their spread!

www.ronime.net

Do not anger the sleeping cat, for its claws are sharp and quick to slash! [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v360/Luana-neko/Avatars/predatory.gif[/img:d8831

Offline Seraph

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #58 on: March 29, 2005, 12:49:45 am »

Those aren't real catgirls then, they're wanna be catgirls. Us TRUE catgirls aren't annoying and stupid like that :P So by trying to spay us too, you're allowing the wannabes to still overpopulate 'cuz you can't keep up with their spread!

so....how can you teel a catgirl from a wannabe?  friendly fire wouldn't be good...o_o

Offline Negima

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #59 on: March 29, 2005, 12:55:19 am »

so....how can you teel a catgirl from a wannabe?  friendly fire wouldn't be good...o_o

I can think of one way but the next trick would be how to get away and stay alive.

Offline Seraph

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #60 on: March 29, 2005, 12:58:50 am »
Quote from: "Negima"

I can think of one way but the next trick would be how to get away and stay alive.[/quote]

umm...pull on teh ears/tail?

Offline Negima

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #61 on: March 29, 2005, 01:04:40 am »

I can think of one way but the next trick would be how to get away and stay alive.

Bingo

Offline Seraph

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #62 on: March 29, 2005, 01:06:07 am »

Bingo

that explains the running away....how about just giving them cat nip and see their reaction?

Offline superjaz

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #63 on: March 29, 2005, 02:01:06 pm »

Bingo

that explains the running away....how about just giving them cat nip and see their reaction?[/quotei can see it know "kuimono the king of theives" just need a little mustash and goatee and green cloths
superjaz, that is jaz with one z count'um ONE z!
Proud mom of 2 awesome kids

Offline Luana-neko

• Chibi
« Reply #64 on: March 29, 2005, 03:05:17 pm »
Easy way to tell most wannabes from real catgirls... The bad japanese and obnoxious attitude ^.^;; That's what the poster's geared towards anyways.

Also, real catgirls are too cute for anyone to get mad at :D ! And many of us do indeed bat at strings and hiss at people we don't like (I know I do at least :P )

www.ronime.net

Offline Seraph

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #65 on: March 29, 2005, 03:34:38 pm »
Easy way to tell most wannabes from real catgirls... The bad japanese and obnoxious attitude ^.^;; That's what the poster's geared towards anyways.

Also, real catgirls are too cute for anyone to get mad at :D ! And many of us do indeed bat at strings and hiss at people we don't like (I know I do at least :P )

wouldn't that mean people get mad at you whenever you get near curtains?  would be interesting sight either way(batting at strings/hissing at people)

curious, what about catboys?  I'm thinking of cosplaying one so I thought I ask.

Offline Luana-neko

• Chibi
« Reply #66 on: March 29, 2005, 04:49:43 pm »
There aren't any wannabe catboys from what I've seen, the wannabes get driven off by catgirls who are disappointed in their lack of authenticity ^_~

And no, batting at strings is different than batting at curtains. Curtain strings don't move except in the wind, and in those cases, people don't get mad they just get a little exasperated. That goes away once we turn the adorable "who me?" kitty eyes on them tho :P

www.ronime.net

Offline Seraph

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #67 on: March 29, 2005, 04:57:12 pm »
There aren't any wannabe catboys from what I've seen, the wannabes get driven off by catgirls who are disappointed in their lack of authenticity ^_~

And no, batting at strings is different than batting at curtains. Curtain strings don't move except in the wind, and in those cases, people don't get mad they just get a little exasperated. That goes away once we turn the adorable "who me?" kitty eyes on them tho :P

so then whats an authetic catboy?

"who me?" sounds amusing

Offline Luana-neko

• Chibi
« Reply #68 on: March 29, 2005, 05:34:58 pm »
Any catboy that survives the catgirl inspection, of course. Basically, they're usually either the adorable or the sexy type. They also follow the catperson trend of just acting very catlike (ie: pouncing on things, batting at strings, hissing at people they don't like, etc).

www.ronime.net

Offline Seraph

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #69 on: March 29, 2005, 06:08:08 pm »
Any catboy that survives the catgirl inspection, of course. Basically, they're usually either the adorable or the sexy type. They also follow the catperson trend of just acting very catlike (ie: pouncing on things, batting at strings, hissing at people they don't like, etc).

survives O_o?  that makes me worried.

Offline Neko_Chan

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #70 on: March 29, 2005, 06:38:19 pm »
Does pouncing on people count?
:3 I'd be one of thoes kinda, fan servicy Catgirls that don't mean to be. :3 Like. Opps, That low hanging branch snagged my skirt. Panties.
o--o; Yep. That's me only I don't wear skirts.

Offline Seraph

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #71 on: March 29, 2005, 06:58:48 pm »
Quote from: "Neko_Chan"
:3 I'd be one of thoes kinda, fan servicy Catgirls that don't mean to be. :3 Like. Opps, That low hanging branch snagged my skirt. Panties.

well I have to have to say you're a genuine catgirl now.

Offline Neko_Chan

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #72 on: March 29, 2005, 07:01:33 pm »
Of course you do. :3 -pats-

Offline Seraph

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #73 on: March 29, 2005, 07:03:52 pm »
Of course you do. :3 -pats-

so there is two catgirls now(you and luana neko)....anyone else?

Offline Luana-neko

• Chibi
« Reply #74 on: March 29, 2005, 08:17:33 pm »

Lol, of course it counts! Tho I wasn't aware there was any doubt over whether you were a catgirl or not :roll: I'm prolly considered one of those catgirls that is all nice, playful, and cute (from what I'm told at least) until you piss me off, and then I scratch off your face and stalk off ^_^;; My signature in another forum is "Beware the sleeping cat, for it's claws are sharp and quick to slash!" Hee hee...

www.ronime.net

Offline Seraph

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #75 on: March 29, 2005, 09:06:30 pm »

Lol, of course it counts! Tho I wasn't aware there was any doubt over whether you were a catgirl or not :roll: I'm prolly considered one of those catgirls that is all nice, playful, and cute (from what I'm told at least) until you piss me off, and then I scratch off your face and stalk off ^_^;; My signature in another forum is "Beware the sleeping cat, for it's claws are sharp and quick to slash!" Hee hee...

lol.  how often are you using your claws in anger?

Offline Luana-neko

• Chibi
« Reply #76 on: March 29, 2005, 10:29:29 pm »
Heheheheheheheheh... Not TOO often, but do you really wanna find out  :twisted: ?

www.ronime.net

Offline Seraph

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #77 on: March 29, 2005, 10:40:48 pm »
Heheheheheheheheh... Not TOO often, but do you really wanna find out  :twisted: ?

no not really.  I'm not the type that upsets people much.   I'm more likely to befriend everyone with my friendly nature(presuming, I'm not being all shy).

Offline Negima

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #78 on: March 30, 2005, 12:39:00 am »

I think I'm out due to the "adorable or the sexy type" qualifications.  However, I have been known to bat at string whenever I'm not doing anything else.

(There's a lamp with a string, you're bored, and you've already done everything else in the room that you can possibly do.  What else would you do?)

Offline Seraph

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #79 on: March 30, 2005, 12:42:16 am »

I think I'm out due to the "adorable or the sexy type" qualifications.  However, I have been known to bat at string whenever I'm not doing anything else.

(There's a lamp with a string, you're bored, and you've already done everything else in the room that you can possibly do.  What else would you do?)

I think you have to get an outside opinion on the "adorable" or "sexy" part.   Personally, I'm doubt I'm one either, but then girls in the past have called me cute so who knows O_o.  I can't say I played with string though....I dun think I act much like a cat person unless its one of those things you dun really notice.

Offline Negima

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #80 on: March 30, 2005, 12:44:33 am »
...but then girls in the past have called me cute so who knows O_o.

Still better than me.

Offline Seraph

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #81 on: March 30, 2005, 12:49:46 am »
...but then girls in the past have called me cute so who knows O_o.

Still better than me.

its only been like two or three.  you didn't have anyone comment about you?  but then you sound more catty....although I do like to keep my hands occupied with something....(like my hair....some small trinket that I play with......or each other o_o)

Offline Negima

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #82 on: March 31, 2005, 01:02:23 am »
you didn't have anyone comment about you?

Either my memory is really, really, really, really bad,  (which wouldn't surprise me), or no, no one has said that kind of comment to me.

The closest thing I can think of happened in 5th grade... but I'm going to keep that little story a secret.  :wink:

Offline Seraph

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #83 on: March 31, 2005, 01:04:20 am »
you didn't have anyone comment about you?

Either my memory is really, really, really, really bad,  (which wouldn't surprise me), or no, no one has said that kind of comment to me.

The closest thing I can think of happened in 5th grade... but I'm going to keep that little story a secret.  :wink:

well...I suppose its at least it was in person....I had just sent my irl picture to a couple of people I knew and they said I was cute...o_o

Offline Kei-Kei

• Chibi
« Reply #84 on: March 31, 2005, 04:48:58 pm »
You two stole Zenix's thread? That was mean. He'll get you back in September!  :P

[size=9]"I laughed, I cried, I died; inside."[/size]

Offline superjaz

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #85 on: March 31, 2005, 05:16:16 pm »
you need to feel cute even if you don't nesasaraly look it like at the march lanime party  i felt cute with my moogle ears/wings/ shoes/skirt with a black shirt that said disturbed but just now i look at pictures online and think my legs look chubby and pasty, but at the time i thought i was adourible

Offline superjaz

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #86 on: March 31, 2005, 05:16:48 pm »
what it this thread about anywho?

Offline Neko_Chan

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #87 on: March 31, 2005, 06:10:23 pm »
Quote from: "Kei-Kei"
You two stole Zenix's thread? That was mean. He'll get you back in September!  :P

o--o; -hides- I'll like. Hide. Under dealer tables. xD -dramaticly jumps over tables-
I'd hope not. That' be kinda weird. Like He'd karate Chop us in half. xD Yeah. That's the way I wana go.

Offline Neko_Chan

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #88 on: March 31, 2005, 06:11:47 pm »
Quote from: "superjaz3p"

Um. It was just Kurimono and I's thread to talk beacuse we kept starting converations in all the other ones. It's reall about nothing.

Offline Seraph

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #89 on: March 31, 2005, 06:18:07 pm »
Quote from: "Kei-Kei"

it wasn't our fault!!!  we just...like...drift off....to like...jpop music.   Like Tamaki Nami.

Offline Seraph

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #90 on: March 31, 2005, 06:18:52 pm »

Um. It was just Kurimono and I's thread to talk beacuse we kept starting converations in all the other ones. It's reall about nothing.

I like to think of it is about any crazy topic that we come up with....whatever that may be....

Offline Neko_Chan

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #91 on: March 31, 2005, 06:20:58 pm »
Yeah. :3 I'm thinking of eventualy cosplaying her, from the alblum cover. I really like the clothes she has on there. The black 'n white polka dots.

Offline Seraph

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #92 on: March 31, 2005, 06:21:31 pm »
Yeah. :3 I'm thinking of eventualy cosplaying her, from the alblum cover. I really like the clothes she has on there. The black 'n white polka dots.

I thought she looked really cute! o_o

btw kei kei, funny line you have in your signuture.  I remember when they were spoken while club was watching Kiddy Grade.

Offline Negima

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #93 on: April 01, 2005, 02:23:37 am »

It's the "Seinfeld" of the Kumoricon forums.

Offline Seraph

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #94 on: April 01, 2005, 01:05:00 pm »

It's the "Seinfeld" of the Kumoricon forums.

so then...we're going to become really popular for being the two who talk about "nothing"?

Offline Neko_Chan

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #95 on: April 01, 2005, 06:02:41 pm »
xDD I hate 90's sitcoms.
More so I just hate 'Friends'. >__>

Offline Seraph

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #96 on: April 01, 2005, 07:09:03 pm »
xDD I hate 90's sitcoms.
More so I just hate 'Friends'. >__>

I didn't really care for those sitcoms.  I watched them a few times, but I personally didn't think they were all the great.  I was more into 1. internet 2. my games 3. anime.

Offline Aurora

• Chibi
« Reply #97 on: April 01, 2005, 10:49:51 pm »
Hi-cha!  thought I'd just drop in and say hi :)

Offline TomtheFanboy

• Bunnygirl
    • Twitter
    • Kumoricon Archives
« Reply #98 on: April 03, 2005, 09:48:26 am »
Seinfeld being a "show about nothing" was such a lie. It was a show about four jerks from NYC and how Jerry came up with his comedy routines.

This thread is also a method of boosting postcounts without having to think of actual content.
>_>

<_<

... I should know.
Tom the Fanboy
Passion over Pedantry!
Pocky Club President 2005-2010

Offline Neko_Chan

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #99 on: April 03, 2005, 10:30:15 am »
xDD
I'm alreadys at 500. o--o; Ohhh. looks like I'm gonna be top poster for a while. ;---;