Author Topic: Saiyuki anyone?  (Read 104167 times)

Offline Tinkeu

• Sailor Scout
Saiyuki anyone?
« Reply #50 on: June 21, 2005, 01:33:46 pm »
*is scared of the fan and gun* EEP! *hides*

Well if that's the case conside Zidane Tribal up and ...already drunk! Thank you, thank you!

Thanks *grins cheesily* Just trying to slip into my part....Sure...tis a bit early... But it's never a bad Idea I guess^_^;

Hmm...oh. I'm going to go....terribly sorry*bows*.. but I doubt you've heard the last of me.... *phantom of the opera music starts playing* Oops, sorry wrong CD! *puts in eerish music* WAHA!
K-con 05-Zidane Tribal, Final Fantasy IX
K-con 06-Vincent Valentine, Final Fantasy VII
k-con 07/08-Papparazi!
K-con 09-Tsukasa Amou, Juvenile Orion
             Turk Vincent, Final Fantasy VII
             OroKabuto, Naruto?

Offline Keyta-Kun

• Catgirl
Saiyuki anyone?
« Reply #51 on: June 21, 2005, 01:36:22 pm »
you need a DD?  (Designated Decoy ^^)  Heh, this is fun... *already a little red*... I Looooove waterfall... whoops better go have to pretend to work again... ^///^
Do you know who I think I am?

Offline Tinkeu

• Sailor Scout
Saiyuki anyone?
« Reply #52 on: June 21, 2005, 01:40:35 pm »
Decoy be good!^_^ *nods quickly*Sanzo doesn't really like me too much^^; I burnt one of his fans^^; *trying not to drink too much but isn't really stopping* Weee the world be spinning! Anywho, Ja ne my friend^_^
K-con 05-Zidane Tribal, Final Fantasy IX
K-con 06-Vincent Valentine, Final Fantasy VII
k-con 07/08-Papparazi!
K-con 09-Tsukasa Amou, Juvenile Orion
             Turk Vincent, Final Fantasy VII
             OroKabuto, Naruto?

Offline Sinaj

• Chibi
Saiyuki anyone?
« Reply #53 on: June 21, 2005, 02:26:52 pm »
Hakkai is invincible to alcohol, so it wouldn't be very fair (and none of that taking-advantage of him either then.. how sad).

Hmm... no one indulging in Gojyo, eh? I'll take him. ^.~

Oh and some Plum Wine for me please, if you got it.

Offline shadowfox

• Catgirl
    • http://www.myspace.com/airotciv87
^_^
« Reply #54 on: June 21, 2005, 03:11:45 pm »
I WANNA SEE HAKKAI DRUUUUUUUUUUNK!!! it would be kinda hard to take advantage of him T_T .....unless i WHACK!!! *gets hit in the head by soupisgreen* ..........wine... she never should have told me there is wine in my room ^_^ *plays waterfall by myself*  new home... YAY ^o^
i am asthenophobic, Cleithrophobic, dinophobic, and geroscophobic.

but i am NOT Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobic

Offline Keyta-Kun

• Catgirl
MMMmmmm I'm sho happy! ^///^
« Reply #55 on: June 21, 2005, 05:35:28 pm »
Quote from: "Tinkeu"
Decoy be good!^_^ *nods quickly*Sanzo doesn't really like me too much^^; I burnt one of his fans^^; *trying not to drink too much but isn't really stopping* Weee the world be spinning! Anywho, Ja ne my friend^_^

...OKAY!! When I leave I'll act all drunk and get in my car and go left when tribal (rezervation police ^_^), goes after me everyone else go right!!  ...hmmm maybe I shouldnt've had that last shot you know?  *hic* ^///^  Saaaaaaaanzzzooo des *hic* ^///^  Let's play WATERFALL SHADOWFOX!!! XD XD XD  (even though I pretty much know she'll win...  -///-;;  *hic* HEeeeeey!!  Shadowfox can be our Hakkai!! This chick can drink ANYBODY under the table!!! XD XD SO... Shadowfox... cut your hair like Hakkai and I'll make your outfit. ^///^  Kou here is having a good ol time!!

Offline shadowfox

• Catgirl
Re: MMMmmmm I'm sho happy! ^///^
« Reply #56 on: June 21, 2005, 05:38:59 pm »
Quote from: "Keyta-Kun"
Quote from: "Tinkeu"

...OKAY!! When I leave I'll act all drunk and get in my car and go left when tribal (rezervation police ^_^), goes after me everyone else go right!!  ...hmmm maybe I shouldnt've had that last shot you know?  *hic* ^///^  Saaaaaaaanzzzooo des *hic* ^///^  Let's play WATERFALL SHADOWFOX!!! XD XD XD  (even though I pretty much know she'll win...  -///-;;  *hic* HEeeeeey!!  Shadowfox can be our Hakkai!! This chick can drink ANYBODY under the table!!! XD XD SO... Shadowfox... cut your hair like Hakkai and I'll make your outfit. ^///^  Kou here is having a good ol time!!

O.O ...ok ^_^ never played with ya or anyone else drinking games for a long time ^_^ though you should know, I'M NOT GONNA CUT MY HAIR!!! that short at least ^_^;

Offline Keyta-Kun

• Catgirl
*nervously looks from side to side*
« Reply #57 on: June 21, 2005, 05:46:00 pm »
Aaaaaawww, yer gonna disapoint all the Hakkai fangirls wanting to take advantage of  you while you're drunk.  I'm pretty safe since I'm not Sanzo! ^_^  Though as Kou I've got an easy access shirt and ...man... just a whole easy... access... outfit... o__O;;... I gotta be careful... *pulls out Sanzo cosplay gun in case of rabid fangirl attack*  Oooookaaaaaayyy, Iiiiii've sobered up.

Offline shadowfox

• Catgirl
^.~
« Reply #58 on: June 21, 2005, 05:53:15 pm »
O.O...heh heh...is it ok to talk about this on the forum in public ^_^;;;;

Offline Keyta-Kun

• Catgirl
Re: ^.~
« Reply #59 on: June 21, 2005, 05:57:27 pm »
Quote from: "shadowfox"
O.O...heh heh...is it ok to talk about this on the forum in public ^_^;;;;

Eh, we're done now everyone else drove off when I was the decoy.  So no drunks here!! ...wait a minute... ... see ya Shadowfox!! *runs outtta forum, then yells back*  SEE NO MORE DRUNKS NOOOOOW!!!

Offline shadowfox

• Catgirl
^.~
« Reply #60 on: June 21, 2005, 05:59:25 pm »
*anime fall* at least you can still run ^_^;;; ANYWAYS, it would be cool if someone went as kami-sama ^_^ he is the other sanzo priest right???

Offline Keyta-Kun

• Catgirl
Saiyuki anyone?
« Reply #61 on: June 21, 2005, 06:04:01 pm »
Quote from: "Sinaj"
Hakkai is invincible to alcohol, so it wouldn't be very fair (and none of that taking-advantage of him either then.. how sad).

Hmm... no one indulging in Gojyo, eh? I'll take him. ^.~

Oh and some Plum Wine for me please, if you got it.

*yells from distance*  SOOOOORRRRRIEEEE!!! THE PLUM WINE IS ON THE BACK SHELF ON THE BOTTOM RIGHT CORNER!!!  OH SH17!!  *other voices*  THERE SHE IS!! HALT!!! YOUR UNDER ARREST FOR PUBLIC DRUNKENESS!!   ACK!!  SORRY GOTTA GO NOW, I'M STILL THE DECOY!! LATER!!! ~_^  WHOA!!!  ALMOST GOT ME THAT TIME!!! NYA NYA!!!

Offline Mei Long

• Bunnygirl
Saiyuki anyone?
« Reply #62 on: June 21, 2005, 06:11:40 pm »
oh, a party's started while i was gone, ne? so Keyta-Kun, who are your friends? :-)
Montez Bailey, 1988 - 2009, we miss you, rest in peace.

!~~~No Kumoricon for me. See ya'll at Akicon 2011~~~!

Akicon 2011 Costumes: Genderbent Kim Pine, Marshall Lee

2012: YoYo, Czeslaw, ???

Offline Keyta-Kun

• Catgirl
WHEN DID THEY GET TAZERS!!! -_-##
« Reply #63 on: June 21, 2005, 06:17:06 pm »
Quote from: "Mei Long"
oh, a party's started while i was gone, ne? so Keyta-Kun, who are your friends? :-)

*stumbles into forum once again a pair of handcuffs on her left hand*  Whew, they ALMOST had me for a while there... *sees you staring at her*  Oh, yeah, right... *hids left hand, and sits down at table*  Ahem well, Shadowfox for one... and two others as well... though they aren't all on very much (it's mainly zilch really)  But how 'bout you?  ^_^ *smiles oh sho sweetly as she tries to wrench free from handcuffs while keeping her hands below the table*

Offline Mei Long

• Bunnygirl
Re: WHEN DID THEY GET TAZERS!!! -_-##
« Reply #64 on: June 21, 2005, 06:21:04 pm »
Quote from: "Keyta-Kun"
Quote from: "Mei Long"

*stumbles into forum once again a pair of handcuffs on her left hand*  Whew, they ALMOST had me for a while there... *sees you staring at her*  Oh, yeah, right... *hids left hand, and sits down at table*  Ahem well, Shadowfox for one... and two others as well... though they aren't all on very much (it's mainly zilch really)  But how 'bout you?  ^_^ *smiles oh sho sweetly as she tries to wrench free from handcuffs while keeping her hands below the table*

well first of all hello to all of you *bows* and you seemed to have had some fun while i was away, ne Keyta-Kun? *hints to hand-cuffs*
havn't had any drinks since your saki from this morning. so i'll just help myself to some if you don't mind. ^^ *takes some saki*

so will any of your friends be cosplaying as characters from saiyuki? or anyone else? :-)

Offline Keyta-Kun

• Catgirl
I hope that doesn't leave a scar T_T
« Reply #65 on: June 21, 2005, 06:28:58 pm »
WEeeeeell if you read previous posts here it'll explain the handcuffs.. ^_^;; *while you're pouring your sake she FINALLY wrenches free from cuffs*  But no... sadly... I'll most likely be the only one doing a Saiyuki cosplay.  My other friends are going as characters from Yu Yu Hakusho.  Youko, and Kurama.  I think... it's been a while since we've talked about it...  *rubs raw wrist T_T*

Offline Mei Long

• Bunnygirl
Saiyuki anyone?
« Reply #66 on: June 21, 2005, 06:46:42 pm »
ouch, that looks like it hurts. *pushes first aid kit over the table* sorry, i'm still working on the chi powers. ^^;;;
Yu Yu Hakusho eh? that's cool, kurama rocks.
*reads past posts while drinking* hmmm... decoy huh? very interesting past time/occupation. certainly an entertaining one!  :wink:

hmmm... it would appear your friends have left us for the time being, i think i may have scared them off. *drinks more*

Offline Keyta-Kun

• Catgirl
Lessons from women...
« Reply #67 on: June 21, 2005, 07:32:57 pm »
heh, thanks! ^_^;; *starts bandaging wrist*  Huh?  Eh?  Wha?  OH!!!  That decoy thing is something I just learned over the weekend.  Amazing what you can learn from older women when they're drunk!!  ^_^ I had lots of fun and I've learned quite a few burns for guys.   :twisted:   No man can withstand the Indian woman burns, no one!!  :twisted: And don't worry about my friends, they've gotten worser scares than you.  No offence, though I'm sure you've yet to show us what you really got. ~_^ *gets bottle and pours herself a tall one as well*  The best painkiller of 'em all!! ~_^  KAMPAI!! ^^

Offline Mei Long

• Bunnygirl
Saiyuki anyone?
« Reply #68 on: June 21, 2005, 07:38:10 pm »
yes, our elders can teach us many useful things.
and thank you for the compliment, i try not to be offensive, though i'm afraid i am only... dare i say? human. need to find 1000 demons to slay so i can become more like hakkai. ^^;;; wouldn't that be fun? *takes drink*
will you be staying all 3 days at kumoricon?

Offline Keyta-Kun

• Catgirl
heh, heh...
« Reply #69 on: June 21, 2005, 07:43:56 pm »
Oh yes, indeed en-it?  And I've just started my term with the older women. ^^ So who know's what I'll learn THIS weekend...or on the 4th of July weekend! ~_^  Ahem anyway, oh yes, slaying 1000 demons would be rather interesting but seeing as how I'm going as a demon, I just have to say don't kill me. ^_^  I have to show Sanzo the other things I learned from the older women. ~_^  *takes a drink*  But oh yes, I'll be there for all three days!!  How about you?  *takes a drink and pors herself some more*

Alas, I must bid you fare well for now I gotta get home... plus I don't want to be the only one here @ work it's creepy at nite.  T_T  Sorry for the abrubtness.  *finishes off drink*  Farewell, till we meet here again!! ^_^

Offline Mei Long

• Bunnygirl
Saiyuki anyone?
« Reply #70 on: June 21, 2005, 07:49:48 pm »
ah don't worry, i wont kill you, after all i'll need your power to help me capture our banishing gun-wielding monk, ne? and yes, i will be staying all 3 days as well, maybe we'll run into each other in the havoc of the halls. Just call out Mei Long and i shall hear and we will toast with saki and start the drinking contest!  :twisted:

*takes drink* well, i shall be here all night, so until we meet again. oyasumi Keyta-Kun. *pours more saki*

Offline shadowfox

• Catgirl
^.~
« Reply #71 on: June 21, 2005, 08:14:17 pm »
O.O...my keyta-kun seems to be having a jolly-ol-time ^_^;;; maybe you can be her drinking partner from now on mei long ^.~ SHE NEEDS ONE!!!

Offline Mei Long

• Bunnygirl
Saiyuki anyone?
« Reply #72 on: June 21, 2005, 08:16:39 pm »
sounds like a plan, but won't you join us shadowfox? as they say: more the merrier.  :D

Offline shadowfox

• Catgirl
^.~
« Reply #73 on: June 21, 2005, 08:23:28 pm »
yes, the more the merrier, but as said before, IT TAKES A LONG TIME FOR ME TO GET DRUNK!!! which is why it isn't my particular way to have fun, though it is entertaining to watch the drunks ^.~ i prefer tea and pocky ^_^but seriously though, keyta-kun needs a drinking partner.

Offline Mei Long

• Bunnygirl
Saiyuki anyone?
« Reply #74 on: June 21, 2005, 08:30:28 pm »
yes, i must admit i enjoy tea more than saki or any form of alcoholic beverage, espicially green tea. and it is fun watching others get drunk while your the only one with the sense of mind to take a picture!  :wink:

Offline shadowfox

• Catgirl
^.~
« Reply #75 on: June 21, 2005, 08:34:47 pm »
lol. tea......me likes.........peach tea  :D  with pocky and blueberry muffins ^_^ i need to bring a camera when they get drunk ^.~ you know what, we got way off topic ^///^

Offline Mei Long

• Bunnygirl
Saiyuki anyone?
« Reply #76 on: June 21, 2005, 08:42:15 pm »
huh? and our original topic was? ^^;;; if you want to go back to it we can, i'm alright with talking about tea and taking pictures of unsuspecting drunks. 0:-)

Offline anime_lover

• Sailor Scout
    • Deviantart
Saiyuki anyone?
« Reply #77 on: June 22, 2005, 02:07:04 am »
back to original topic i already own all of saiyuki

Offline Sinaj

• Chibi
Saiyuki anyone?
« Reply #78 on: June 22, 2005, 09:05:49 am »
back to original topic i already own all of saiyuki

I have all of Gensomaden, and am slowly collecting Reload as it comes out. Next one is out on my birthday, so I'm sure you can all guess what I'll be watching that day! ^.^

It's really, really sad not to hear those wonderful voices I know and love though. Have gotten to watching Reload in japanese, and I am enjoying the "true" voices of the characters too. I just can't get used to the Geneon dubs (so sorry Geneon voice actors - I know it's not your fault).

As far as cosplay goes, I have long dark golden-blond hair with a hint of red in it. Since it's much more blond than red, I could go as Kozen pretty easily. Only problem with that is my ... ahem... upper torso, which would stand out a bit too much and throw the whole Kozen thing off. I plan on cosplaying Robin Sena in her Harry's uniform instead, but still not 100% set on that either. Come to think of it, I could go as Gojyo (maybe) but he'd be top heavy too. It would be an interesting interpretation though. LOL!

Offline Mei Long

• Bunnygirl
Saiyuki anyone?
« Reply #79 on: June 22, 2005, 09:32:40 am »
really, sinaj? you have BLONDE hair!!! now it's loooong but... *stalks forward with scissors behind back* SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNZZZZOOOOOO!!!
 :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:

(J/K)

Offline Sinaj

• Chibi
Saiyuki anyone?
« Reply #80 on: June 22, 2005, 09:58:10 am »
:shock:  
OW!

Hey now, it certainly isn't as bright as the sun, so no need to go quite that far.

Offline Keyta-Kun

• Catgirl
Saiyuki anyone?
« Reply #81 on: June 22, 2005, 12:13:03 pm »
Eh, geez...  if I cut my hair and bleach it again will you be happy then Mei Long?  -_-;;  You could scare off another unsuspecting person before you can suck their soul out with your camera.  We need more souls.  *sees Sinaj staring at her*  Oh, ahem well anyway...  Mei, I most likely will call out your name and I'll have the sake!! ~_^  Will now go off to build up my tolerance for said drink.  *downs a whole bottle then staggers out of forum*

Offline Mei Long

• Bunnygirl
Saiyuki anyone?
« Reply #82 on: June 22, 2005, 02:11:35 pm »
okay Keyta-Kun, if you insist!!! *takes out bleach and scissors*

hmmm... if i can find sanzo, then i can suck his soul out, take his body home and then restore his soul and have me very own sanzo!!!  :twisted:
it's only an idea of course.  :wink:  

don't worry shinaj, i wont attempt to cut your hair, we need more saiyuki people and a konzen would be great!  :D

hmmm... i'll need to start working on my tolerance, hakkai has very big shoes to fill when it comes to drinking. ^^;;;;

*goes off to find saki* <--- only has tea on hand.

Offline Keyta-Kun

• Catgirl
never again
« Reply #83 on: June 22, 2005, 02:30:34 pm »
*climbs in through forum window*  Whew...that was wierd... *pulls off various undergarments, including a jock strap*  Man, never wander around the forum drunk in cosplay with all these rabid fans... least this time they didn't leave any permanant marks.  *brushes off Kougaji cosplay, sits down and pours yet another glass of sake* Anyway, I changed my mind, I don't wanna cut my hair now.  It took me long enough to get it about round chin length so sorry no dice, plus I'm sober.

Offline Mei Long

• Bunnygirl
Saiyuki anyone?
« Reply #84 on: June 22, 2005, 02:37:45 pm »
that's okay Keyta-Kun, i wasn't expecting you too... just wishful thinking. besides, i'm sure we can find a sanzo by the time the con comes, you know; put everyone on full alert, wanted posters, watch towers, hired stalkers, hunting dogs... *gets wierd looks from everyone* oooorrr we could just ask around. *takes drink from glass you poured*

Offline shadowfox

• Catgirl
^.~
« Reply #85 on: June 22, 2005, 03:14:47 pm »
O.O....IS THERE ANY GOKU COSPLAYERS!!!!! *runs around the forum*

Offline Keyta-Kun

• Catgirl
Saiyuki anyone?
« Reply #86 on: June 22, 2005, 03:40:44 pm »
*throws a paper fan at Shadowfox*  Nah, not that I've heard of...but you knoooooowwww... IF you cut your hair I'll make the outfit.  *hint hint*  

Ahem, anway...*puts suppplies for Wanted: Sanzo posters away, then ends call with stalkers for hire group. Then takes drink back and downs the rest.*  Well... yeah, let's just ask around...that way perhaps we can catch 'em off guard.  Less resistance!! *evil grin*...I mean...ah well...*pours another drink and downs that one as well*

Offline shadowfox

• Catgirl
^.~
« Reply #87 on: June 22, 2005, 03:46:08 pm »
poor sanzo, i highly doubt his maten scripture will hold you guys back ^_^;;; oh well, at least he's not a strong drinker like hakkai ^_^;;;

Offline Keyta-Kun

• Catgirl
Dirty little minds...^///^
« Reply #88 on: June 22, 2005, 03:48:23 pm »
Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyy Mei long!!! We can drink Sanzo under the table THEN take advantage of him!! XD XD

Offline Mei Long

• Bunnygirl
Saiyuki anyone?
« Reply #89 on: June 22, 2005, 08:10:57 pm »
YES!!! ^^;;; that sounds like a plan Keyta-Kun. I remember in the drinking contest episode sanzo was sooooo drunk. if we repeat it there's no way he can stop us, and everyone else will be plastered so they unfortunatly could not interfere.  :wink:

*downs a glass then starts on the sanzo wanted posters*

hmmm... *looks at sharpie* hakkai has a high tolerance of alcohol, think he'd get high off of sharpies? *starts coloring sanzo poster with sharpie*

@shadowfox
since when has sanzo's maten scripture been able to stop hakkai? (and i don't know if he's ever been able to stop kou with it)  :wink:

oh, and besides saki we need to get meat buns to bring out any Goku cosplayers for shadowfox!!! (plus i love meat buns, and no one has them where i live)  :cry:

Offline Keyta-Kun

• Catgirl
DRUGS, DRUGS, DRUGS, DRUGS...
« Reply #90 on: June 23, 2005, 08:24:44 am »
hmmmmm....maybe the sharpies'll work...but couldn't we just drug him by putting it in the alcohol?  It leaves no taste and alcohol intesifies it's reaction! ^^  From watchiung CSI I think I can make it!! ^_~  WHOOOT MEATBUNS!!! XD XD I FINALLY found a recipe for them but i lost them and now I can't remember where I got it. T_T

Offline Mei Long

• Bunnygirl
Saiyuki anyone?
« Reply #91 on: June 23, 2005, 09:16:52 am »
*goes off and cries about loss of meatbuns* T_T
*comes back* :-) annnnyyywaaays... yes, learn many things from CSI, we can drug the sanzo's alcohol and... i really hope the sanzo we find doesn't read this! ^^;;; we might end up with holes in our heads! or maybe just the fan.

Offline shadowfox

• Catgirl
^.~
« Reply #92 on: June 23, 2005, 12:57:54 pm »
MEATBUNS!!!! SOMEONE NEEDS TO MAKE ME MEATBUNS!!!  oh heck, i should learn to make them myself ^_^;;;

Offline Mei Long

• Bunnygirl
Saiyuki anyone?
« Reply #93 on: June 23, 2005, 01:05:57 pm »
shadowfox, if you made meat buns and brought them to the con i would worship you!!!  :wink:

Offline Keyta-Kun

• Catgirl
Saiyuki anyone?
« Reply #94 on: June 23, 2005, 01:36:04 pm »
@ Mei Long

eh-heh heh...*looks around nervously*  You're right I reeeeaaally hope Sanzo doesn't read this... blood will be shed that's for sure...you know for some reason right now I wanna watch the LOTR Fellowship of the Ring... no idea why... :?

@Shadowfox

you know...it's about time you got around to that.  Was wondering how long it would take you figure it out, that no one's gonna make 'em for ya.  :P   I'm waaaaay too forgetful for it. ^_^

Offline Mei Long

• Bunnygirl
Saiyuki anyone?
« Reply #95 on: June 23, 2005, 03:22:52 pm »
Hi Keyta-Kun! yes, someone REALLY needs to bring some meat buns, i believe you could lure sarus for miles!!! and with sarus come angry monks!  :wink:

hmmm... meat bun, yum... *takes drink of tea*

Offline shadowfox

• Catgirl
Saiyuki anyone?
« Reply #96 on: June 23, 2005, 04:07:42 pm »
actually keyta-kun, i wouldn't want you to make them in the first place.  if you were to be that nice to me, i'd start getting suspicious  :?  and soupisgreen wouldn't make them since she's vegan ^_^;;; i just like to annoy you guys ^_^ but first of all, I NEED TO FIND THE RECIPE!!!

Offline Mei Long

• Bunnygirl
Saiyuki anyone?
« Reply #97 on: June 23, 2005, 04:19:39 pm »
the first meat bun i ever had was made by a friend, i can ask her for the recipe. if not there's always the net!!! i think... ^^;;;

*goes off to bug said friend about meat buns*

Offline Keyta-Kun

• Catgirl
I'm only human...
« Reply #98 on: June 23, 2005, 04:20:48 pm »
@ Mei Long

oh yeeeeeeaaaahhh.... *vacant stare*  Heh heh... monks eh? The blonde violet eyed type no doubt... *dirty thoughts :twisted: *  Hell why not... *starts digging through the abyss of room junk to find recipe.*

Offline Mei Long

• Bunnygirl
Saiyuki anyone?
« Reply #99 on: June 23, 2005, 06:49:30 pm »
@ Keyta-Kun

wow, you might have a recipe? that's great! :D
*in head starts doing dance at prospect of meat buns and monks*
... @___@ *drinks tea*