Author Topic: Small Convention/Get Together in Corvallis  (Read 2902 times)

Offline Neko_Chan

• Bunnygirl
Small Convention/Get Together in Corvallis
« on: March 09, 2005, 06:43:43 pm »
It's in the Benton County Fair grounds, in the Auditorium. I'll have more information about directions and such tomarrow (I'm sorry!)
It's on the 2nd of April (Saturday) at 10 am to the 3rd of April at 6 pm.
It's like, an all night thing so what we do is we come and pay 9 bucks for admission for two days (6 for one), and you just kinda gather 'round the TV and watch Anime for like, two full days (almost). >DD

There's also Card Games/Computer games, ect, Oh, and South Park Pinball. >D We played last time for a while, it was really... money consuming.

Anyway, people venture out for food, or sometimes bring their own.

And I dunno if you know but Corvallis is kinda small, so I don't think you'll find anything like Cosplay. o-o;

Update:
So here's the flyer, I'm sorry it's small... Hopefully you can still read it though. :3 I'd really like to see some other people there other than Me and my friends. (Even though I know it's just before Sakura Con. >.> -cursing- I wana gooo.)
http://www.img.photobucket.com/albums/v701/carolineacree/NBAGC.jpg

Offline PezCat

• Catgirl
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2005, 07:36:11 pm »
Hmm... Is this the first year for this, Neko-Chan?  And do you know how many people they're expecting?  I haven't heard of it, and I'd have liked to.  Particularly since I have a friend at OSU who I haven't seen in awhile who would likely be interested.

Heck, I might just go to pimp our con, if they'll let me... must give them a call...

PezCat
Sixty pounds lighter, just as awesome.
2K3-2K7: Various staff, primarily RPGs and Registration
2K12: God only knows...

=^..^=

Offline Neko_Chan

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2005, 07:38:45 pm »
Um. I don't really know. I don't know how long the've been having these, but I went to one in October. -pause- November? I think it was October.
So a while I guess. Matt (Owner of 'Matt's Cavalcade of Comics Cards & Collectibles' He's the one sponsoring this) is really awsome and he'll give you all the info.

Offline PezCat

• Catgirl
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2005, 07:41:28 pm »
Mm.  Info good.  Thank you.  Must call him when I get time.

PezCat
Sixty pounds lighter, just as awesome.
2K3-2K7: Various staff, primarily RPGs and Registration
2K12: God only knows...

=^..^=

Offline Neko_Chan

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2005, 08:35:17 pm »
^__^- No problem.

And for anyone who might be thinking of going, I won't be staying over night. My parents are all frady cats. 'Caroline. We aren't letting you stay over night. With a bunch of strangers in a dark room. In the middle of the night when you're tierd, who knows what'll happen.' But, it kinda makes me feel better that they care that much... Eh.

So I'll be back in the morning, Possibly with doughnuts or some other breakfeast food. And I'll stay 'til the end.

And if it bothers you missing Adult Swim, I'll tape it (On a DVD.. 'DVD it'?) and we can show the Anime block when I get back. So there's no need to worry about that.