Author Topic: Photo Editing Services! 8D  (Read 829 times)

Offline Hazuza

• Bunnygirl
    • DeviantArt
Photo Editing Services! 8D
« on: September 07, 2009, 09:32:22 pm »
(Wrong section I bet. D: )

Since I didn't get any good photos this year, I figured I'd rather just track down some good ones~ And make some better! :3
It's free, so why not? xD

If you have any "artistic" or photoshoot cosplay photos (As in without hoards of people around you and a flash washing out your costume and face) please post your top 3 photos you want edited! I might not get to all of them, but I'll try to do at least everyone's first photo. I can do anything from erasing some people in the background, hiding your badge, cleaning up yer face, changing your eye color, erasing or sometimes rewriting text on signs, fixing colors, etc.

Please specify on every photo what you especially do or don't want fixed. So if you don't want me to mess with your face, please tell me *3*; Otherwise, I'll just do whatever~ 8D I'll try to make it good, don't worry.

If anyone else wants to pitch in with editing, feel free to! I'm sleeping soon, so I won't get to anything until after school tomorrow. There better be some good stuff waiting here!
Oh, and for best results, try to get me the biggest version of your picture. o3o