Author Topic: Questions about colored contacts!  (Read 1145 times)

Offline CC3

• Sailor Scout
Questions about colored contacts!
« on: July 25, 2009, 01:58:08 pm »
So I'm looking for some colored contacts for my Link costume. He has light blue eyes mine are brown.

I was wonder what brand people recommend. I have friends who have gotten some prescription ones from their optometrist but they only look a little blue around the edge. I've seen better ones before that really make you look like you have a truly different eye color but I have no idea where people get them!

Also since I don't need glasses or contacts I don't really understand that there are different types. I know that some you are supposed to get rid of after a couple days but some you can wear for a really long time? Do they expire? Could I order a pair for this con and be able to use it next year as well?

Basically, I'm asking can I get a pair of good blue contacts that I would be able to re-use in the future? Thanks for the help (also I don't have a ton of cash!)

Offline iluvshijimi

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantART
Re: Questions about colored contacts!
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2009, 02:55:17 pm »
Oho, if it's colored contacts you're looking for, I would ask my good friend Vivian, AKA IcyMelon in the forum :3 The Portland, OR-based company she refers people to have some of the best contacts for the cheapest price around, but I won't lie, I won't purchase from them anymore due to the bad service I experienced last time I dealt with them, but most of the time they are good~

Pretty and Cute
http://prettyandcute.com/

Price: $20/pair and up
Color Visibility: Great! Circle lenses are made for dark Asian eyes, so they will show up well on everyone!
Expiration: Circle lenses last one year after taking them out of the package :3
« Last Edit: July 25, 2009, 02:56:00 pm by iluvshijimi »

Offline CC3

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2009, 04:52:37 pm »
Thank you! I like a lot of those and they would work very well. I might order a pair of those but I'm not sure which one yet, there's a lot!

Offline IcyMelon

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2009, 06:06:30 pm »
Looks like Sam beat me here xD
but yeah Pretty&Cute sells lots of contacts
and they are probably one of the cheapest circle
lenses online. and if you have any questions feel
free to contact me CC: