Author Topic: Axis Powers Hetalia! 09  (Read 276132 times)

Offline Cassiopeia

• Bunnygirl
    • Cake on a Plane!~
Re: Axis Powers Hetalia! 09
« Reply #1450 on: May 18, 2009, 10:04:05 pm »
I could borrow a red cheongasm from Kyo and be Hong Kong in a dress, if I wanna jump on the bandwagon. ^^
Oh hey, you need to post in the CoaP thread~
Also, yeah why not? :D
I HAVE SUCCUMBED AND GIVEN MYSELF A SIGNATURE! :000
Kumoricon 2010 Cosplays: Kyouya Ootori, Spain, Yoru

Offline Kayani_Neko

• Catgirl
« Reply #1451 on: May 18, 2009, 10:14:41 pm »
WOW I MISSED A LOT. xD

LOOOOOVE THE SPAIN~~~
So cuuuuute~ <3
I can't wait to see everyone at the Con~
We'll make an awesome group. xD

Offline sk_chan

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Rekkazor (Rekka's Cosplay Page)
« Reply #1452 on: May 18, 2009, 10:21:14 pm »
SK: Same thing...if you can help out that's cool. (but if you wanna help out but can't just now, I can throw in a bit more and you can pay me back when you have the cash, since we're friends IRL. xDD No pressure though.) <3<3

Sounds like a plan.
KUMORICON 2015 COSPLAYS!

Kageyama (Haikyuu!)
Tuxedo Mask (Sailor Moon)
Karma (AssClass)
Ryuuko ep. 1 ver. (KLK)
Others...

Offline Naruchan

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #1453 on: May 18, 2009, 10:41:26 pm »
*cried* S.Italy has a spain now : D
Next con: Kumori-con

Offline makichan

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #1454 on: May 19, 2009, 07:07:45 pm »
I was gonna say that I could be a Spain instead of Mama Greece if need be ~

b
Eheheh I'm glad you see it my way now. >:3
It didn't take much convincing.
You look so good as Spain too :'D
"I like the way you fire that gun."
"Thanks. I like the way you take a bullet."

Offline goatchild

• Bunnygirl
    • The Potato Smashers
« Reply #1455 on: May 19, 2009, 11:04:43 pm »
I might have persuaded our Nitaly to wear a dress to the dance, and if so, I'll be Sitaly in a dress. I'm not sure what kind of dress Nitaly will wear, but knowing him it will be fabulous. XD I'll prolly try to find something similar to this http://i43.tinypic.com/14ujosg.jpg but not as short and with way lower heels. I could never pull off sexy anyway, and especially not in heels. XD
ECCC/Sakuracon 2012
Impulse - Young Justice
Simon - Minor Acts of Heroism
?? Essence - Red Hood & the Outlaws
?? Cassandra Cain Batgirl - Batman

Offline Naruchan

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #1456 on: May 19, 2009, 11:37:58 pm »
;Dhell yea!
Next con: Kumori-con

Offline demytasse

• Chibi
« Reply #1457 on: May 20, 2009, 05:29:28 pm »
I might have persuaded our Nitaly to wear a dress to the dance, and if so, I'll be Sitaly in a dress. I'm not sure what kind of dress Nitaly will wear, but knowing him it will be fabulous. XD I'll prolly try to find something similar to this http://i43.tinypic.com/14ujosg.jpg but not as short and with way lower heels. I could never pull off sexy anyway, and especially not in heels. XD
Haha, another to join us in crossdressing crossplay! xDDD

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #1458 on: May 20, 2009, 05:32:04 pm »
I am totally taking credit for this wave of awesome.
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline demytasse

• Chibi
« Reply #1459 on: May 20, 2009, 05:41:13 pm »
Alrighty peeps! To go back to that post I made a bit ago about the "Bring Liet to K-con"(or whatever I named it...xD; ) fund, I just want to get a list of people who'd be willing to donate money, how much they'd be willing to donate, and when they'd be able to do so just so I can get a good guesstimate of when to put this plan into action. :DDD

ON ANOTHER NOTE! I need your guys' opinion on if I should actually cosplay N.Italy or not. xDDDD I was planning on cosplaying him since...like S-con, but after perusing this thread forever now, and seeing the over-abundance of fabulous Italys, I'm waning on if I should add to the group or not.
It doesn't help my indecision that I associate myself with America more, and I have like...four different versions of America I'm cosplaying(normal, Revolutionary War, PJ, and Bond girl!America for the Masquerade) for K-con, and a random Italy would be...random. Lol.

To get to my point...WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK? 8D I wanna get started on my sewing, so I figure making a decision would be great.

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #1460 on: May 20, 2009, 06:18:39 pm »
I'll definitely give something, I just don't know how much and probably won't until mid-late July. .__.

I think you'd make a really fun Italy, but at the same time I love your America so much. And we need more America! Con needs more hero! So I think you should drop Italy and focus on making a ridiculous America dress. : D
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline MiriaRose

• Bunnygirl
    • The Kingdom of Heaven
« Reply #1461 on: May 20, 2009, 06:59:44 pm »
I think you should be America, Demy~! We have a lot of Italies and no Americas, so. . ^^

I'll be able to donate $6 via Paypal. ^^

And as for the crossdressing crossplay, I'm gonna borrow one of Kyo's red Chinese-style (BECUASE I'M FORGETTING WHAT THEY'RE CALLED >.>) dresses. ^^
"Would you kindly. ."

Offline demytasse

• Chibi
« Reply #1462 on: May 20, 2009, 09:19:55 pm »
Woah, woah, wait! I'M the only America?! HOW AWESOME IS THAT!? XD I didn't even realize that. I thought there must have been at least one other. Lol.

And d'aw~, Malaria! Thanks! Agreed! The con needs more hero! >8D

Offline Kayani_Neko

• Catgirl
« Reply #1463 on: May 20, 2009, 10:46:03 pm »
PSH. I'll already be crossdressing. xD

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #1464 on: May 20, 2009, 10:47:50 pm »
PSH. I'll already be crossdressing. xD
That's true. XD I made it worsebetter for everybody!

Demy: Wasn't Shiji gonna do America too? ._.
DOUBLE THE HERO.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2009, 10:58:12 pm by Malaria »
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline demytasse

• Chibi
« Reply #1465 on: May 20, 2009, 10:57:31 pm »
DOUBLE THE HERO.
OH! RIGHT!! See? I knew there was another America! XDD That's why I was shocked when I thought I was the only one.

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #1466 on: May 20, 2009, 10:59:16 pm »
DOUBLE THE HERO.
OH! RIGHT!! See? I knew there was another America! XDD That's why I was shocked when I thought I was the only one.
There'll be someone there to help eat your horrendous mutant meats! : D
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline demytasse

• Chibi
« Reply #1467 on: May 20, 2009, 11:25:15 pm »
Not like I'd need help in that. XDDD And someone to help me spread more awesome!

Offline iluvshijimi

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantART
« Reply #1468 on: May 20, 2009, 11:48:08 pm »
Not like I'd need help in that. XDDD And someone to help me spread more awesome!

Ah, yes I was going to do America, but if you want to be the only one, I can do someone else! I just do random cosplays each month to satisfy my need to pretend to be someone cool for a little while, haha.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2009, 11:48:27 pm by iluvshijimi »

Offline goatchild

• Bunnygirl
    • The Potato Smashers
« Reply #1469 on: May 21, 2009, 12:07:31 am »
On the note of money, I won't know how much I'll be able to give until Hashi and I get back from Japan. So after July 3. >.o

Frankly, I love your America Demy. Not that I don't think you'd make a good Nitaly too, but you just ooze too much awesomeness to contain. 8D

Malaria, you (and maybe Hungary too) should go thrift-store dress shopping with me and Hideaki, because I want to hang out with you, he needs to meet you, and as you said this is all your fault. ^^
ECCC/Sakuracon 2012
Impulse - Young Justice

Offline Auricle

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #1470 on: May 21, 2009, 12:10:40 am »
Aaw, I think you're cool, Shijimi. ='D XD

Demy, you would make a totally awesome Italy, but we do kind of have like a million of them already. @_@ And if you do America then I can fangirl you and be patriotic at the same time! XD Plus your awesomeness factor is super high~ : D
Possible Future Cosplays:
Sergio - Minor Acts of Heroism
Nero - Devil May Cry 4
Maybe something from Homestuck
? ? ?

Offline demytasse

• Chibi
« Reply #1471 on: May 21, 2009, 10:01:49 am »
Ah, yes I was going to do America, but if you want to be the only one, I can do someone else! I just do random cosplays each month to satisfy my need to pretend to be someone cool for a little while, haha.
AH! No! XD I'm not saying that I wanted to be the only America, I was saying that I was shocked that I was the only America! Like, I mean, at S-con there were like 5-6 Americas...and 4 Italies? Now there's like 7 Italies and...1 America. xDD;;

I WOULD TOTALLY LOVE TO HAVE AN AMERICA BUDDY!! 8DDD If you still want to be America with me, JOIN ME!!!!

Yagi: Oh! Okie dokie then! I was thinking that we should push buying her ticket back to July again, especially since everyone is saying that they'd rather July anyway. xDDD
« Last Edit: May 21, 2009, 10:03:39 am by demytasse »

Offline Mewithe

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #1472 on: May 21, 2009, 10:14:27 am »
If there are two Americas, that means twice the people to pick on Canada and England! And there'll be two Englands! There can't be one America and two Englands. It's just not awesome. (Even though England's eyebrows make the world go round).
Cosplays (at the moment):
England
PJ!Canada
Fem!America

Offline iluvshijimi

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantART
« Reply #1473 on: May 21, 2009, 10:35:20 am »

Aww, I think you're cool too Aurichan~

@ Demy

I was planning to do America after I do Japan, but so much stuff has happened lately, I'm not sure if I'll even get to do a Hetalia cosplay! *sad face* If I'm able to find the time, I think I will have to stick with Japan, because I'd actually be able to pull him off (Asian factor? Check!) I thought there were going to be more Americas though? o.o

Offline Mewithe

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #1474 on: May 21, 2009, 11:31:08 am »

Aww, I think you're cool too Aurichan~

@ Demy

I was planning to do America after I do Japan, but so much stuff has happened lately, I'm not sure if I'll even get to do a Hetalia cosplay! *sad face* If I'm able to find the time, I think I will have to stick with Japan, because I'd actually be able to pull him off (Asian factor? Check!) I thought there were going to be more Americas though? o.o

Demy eliminated them. :D
England
PJ!Canada
Fem!America

Offline demytasse

• Chibi
« Reply #1475 on: May 21, 2009, 12:35:13 pm »
Shijimi: You're not even going to do Italy? DDD8 I love your Italy cosplay! *le sob*

Mewithe: I DID eliminate them! 8DDDDD

Offline iluvshijimi

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantART
« Reply #1476 on: May 21, 2009, 01:12:48 pm »
Shijimi: You're not even going to do Italy? DDD8 I love your Italy cosplay! *le sob*

Haha, aren't there like, seven N.Italys planning to be there? I don't mind doing repeats, but that's one too many hetares in the same place (and I'm one naturally, lol). I'm kind of iffy about Japan, because while I love him for his cuteness (and his seiyuu being Takahashi Hiroki), he isn't all that interesting.

Offline Kero-sempai

• Chibi
    • Kero-sempai on deviantART
« Reply #1477 on: May 21, 2009, 03:22:49 pm »
Haha, aren't there like, seven N.Italys planning to be there? I don't mind doing repeats, but that's one too many hetares in the same place (and I'm one naturally, lol). I'm kind of iffy about Japan, because while I love him for his cuteness (and his seiyuu being Takahashi Hiroki), he isn't all that interesting.

I dunno, I can always stand more painfully adorable N. Italies/Italys/Italians (however we have deemed that plural of a singular...XDD) Also, I've heard wonderful things about your N. Italy cosplay in particular. I would love to see you in it at least once. =3
But if that doesn't work out so well, then I guess with Japan you could do the same thing that I'm doing with France and quickstudy some world history. =D I just had to make sure that Himaruya was portraying him right...XD

Offline iluvshijimi

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantART
« Reply #1478 on: May 21, 2009, 03:36:19 pm »
I dunno, I can always stand more painfully adorable N. Italies/Italys/Italians (however we have deemed that plural of a singular...XDD) Also, I've heard wonderful things about your N. Italy cosplay in particular. I would love to see you in it at least once. =3
But if that doesn't work out so well, then I guess with Japan you could do the same thing that I'm doing with France and quickstudy some world history. =D I just had to make sure that Himaruya was portraying him right...XD

Haha, you must have really great tolerance! I know some people who can't stand just ONE N.Italy, lol.

Nooo, my N.Italy cosplay isn't that great. I think Auri-chan's is wonderful! I can't wait to see it in person on Saturday :3 I'm too lazy to find the image posts I made earlier of my version (actually, I tried but couldn't find them, haha) so I'll just post the link to my cosplay website again: http://sensation.endless-days.org/

And LOL when I said "he [Japan] isn't all that interesting", I meant personality-wise, haha.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2009, 03:45:34 pm by iluvshijimi »

Offline Mewithe

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #1479 on: May 21, 2009, 05:23:14 pm »

Mewithe: I DID eliminate them! 8DDDDD

It's like in Highlander: there can be only one! The difference is, you suck up their awesome once they've been eliminated.
England
PJ!Canada
Fem!America

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #1480 on: May 21, 2009, 06:13:53 pm »
Malaria, you (and maybe Hungary too) should go thrift-store dress shopping with me and Hideaki, because I want to hang out with you, he needs to meet you, and as you said this is all your fault. ^^
Yay! I'd love to go. <3 Just as soon as the school year ends. -essays-

Mewithe: It's exactly like Highlander, 'cause you get to take their vital regions and war reparations! : D
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline KyoKyo866

• Catgirl
    • Facebook
    • Google+
« Reply #1481 on: May 21, 2009, 06:25:56 pm »
omg i miss stuff xD but like~ Be America Demy, i want someone to hatelove!! but like... yea :3
KC '16 Cosplays:
Sweden [APH] - Nearly Done
Germany [APH] - Uncertain
Modern Day Russia [APH] - Done
Lolita - Done

Offline sk_chan

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #1482 on: May 21, 2009, 07:50:14 pm »
...you're...not going to be North Italy?
;_;
It kinda makes me kinda go "wtf am I being Germany again...?"

---

On that other note, I have no idea on how much I'll be able to donate, but we'll say at least $10.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2009, 07:53:44 pm by sk_chan »
KUMORICON 2015 COSPLAYS!

Kageyama (Haikyuu!)
Karma (AssClass)
Ryuuko ep. 1 ver. (KLK)
Others...

Offline MiriaRose

• Bunnygirl
    • The Kingdom of Heaven
« Reply #1483 on: May 21, 2009, 07:56:10 pm »
Sk, awww, but you're our only Germany! (aren't you? >.> it's hard to keep track. .)
"Would you kindly. ."

Offline sk_chan

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #1484 on: May 21, 2009, 07:57:57 pm »
I thought someone back there was thinking of being Germany also? *shrug*
KUMORICON 2015 COSPLAYS!

Kageyama (Haikyuu!)
Karma (AssClass)
Ryuuko ep. 1 ver. (KLK)
Others...

oslapedo

« Reply #1485 on: May 21, 2009, 07:58:39 pm »
http://sensation.endless-days.org/

Oh my gosh, you're so adorable! You'll make a great T.K.~!

-runs out of thread-

Offline MiriaRose

• Bunnygirl
    • The Kingdom of Heaven
« Reply #1486 on: May 21, 2009, 08:01:38 pm »
Sk, I thought I saw someone mention it, but I don't think they ever posted in here again? Aaaah I don't remember!

Edit: THEY DID. WHOOPS. BUT YOU SHOULD STILL BE GERMANY. x3;;;;
« Last Edit: May 21, 2009, 08:04:01 pm by MiriaRose »
"Would you kindly. ."

Offline iluvshijimi

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantART
« Reply #1487 on: May 21, 2009, 08:09:49 pm »
...you're...not going to be North Italy?
;_;
It kinda makes me kinda go "wtf am I being Germany again...?"

Aww, are you talking about me? lol, I would love to be N.Italy but there's already quite a few planning to be there. Don't worry, you'll get lots of Italian love sk!

@ Sahara

rofl, I don't think I'd make a very good T.K. but it's decided already, haha.

Offline sk_chan

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #1488 on: May 21, 2009, 08:22:44 pm »
Aww, are you talking about me? lol, I would love to be N.Italy but there's already quite a few planning to be there. Don't worry, you'll get lots of Italian love sk!

Lol, no I was talking about Demy. =3
KUMORICON 2015 COSPLAYS!

Kageyama (Haikyuu!)
Karma (AssClass)
Ryuuko ep. 1 ver. (KLK)
Others...

Offline Kayani_Neko

• Catgirl
« Reply #1489 on: May 21, 2009, 10:42:42 pm »
'KAYSO.

I might have a Taiwan or a Chibitalia-Romano. I DON'T KNOW YET.
Buuuuut, thought I may as well post it here. xD

Offline goatchild

• Bunnygirl
    • The Potato Smashers
« Reply #1490 on: May 21, 2009, 10:46:04 pm »
Chibi-Romano~!! That would be so awesome, especially since there will probably be at least one Chibitalia. They'll be so cute~!
ECCC/Sakuracon 2012
Impulse - Young Justice

Offline Auricle

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #1491 on: May 21, 2009, 11:02:18 pm »
Oh gawd, Chibitalia and Chibi-Romano? D: I would have to just sit there and look at the two and squeal internally for all time. ='D It would be sosososo cute! X3
Possible Future Cosplays:
Sergio - Minor Acts of Heroism
Nero - Devil May Cry 4
Maybe something from Homestuck
? ? ?

Offline Kayani_Neko

• Catgirl
« Reply #1492 on: May 22, 2009, 09:38:57 am »
I'm going to be Chibitalia. xD

Offline demytasse

• Chibi
« Reply #1493 on: May 22, 2009, 10:09:35 am »
SK: I'll still be extremely happy that you're Germany, as there are never any Germanys!! 8DDD And Sometime in the future I still wanna cosplay Italy...soooooo you'll be ready for when that happens. >x>;;

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #1494 on: May 22, 2009, 12:56:32 pm »
SK, you have to be Germany! Otherwise we'll be Germany-less and tragic!
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline goatchild

• Bunnygirl
    • The Potato Smashers
« Reply #1495 on: May 22, 2009, 02:12:30 pm »
As both Prussia and Sitaly, I'd want you to be Germany. And I think you'd make an awesome Germany. X3 But I understand if you don't, since you're doing Russia too (though as Prussia, I am not a fan of more Russias D: ).
ECCC/Sakuracon 2012
Impulse - Young Justice

Offline MiriaRose

• Bunnygirl
    • The Kingdom of Heaven
« Reply #1496 on: May 22, 2009, 04:06:58 pm »
AND MALARA WILL HAVE TO PLAY THE PIANO TO SHOW EXACTALLY HOW IT MAKES HER FEEL. xD
"Would you kindly. ."

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #1497 on: May 22, 2009, 05:55:59 pm »
AND MALARA WILL HAVE TO PLAY THE PIANO TO SHOW EXACTALLY HOW IT MAKES HER FEEL. xD
BRAHMS! BRAHMS IN THE OCEAN!

... Do I have any Brahms? -goes to dig through piles of scores-
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline Kero-sempai

• Chibi
    • Kero-sempai on deviantART
« Reply #1498 on: May 22, 2009, 07:02:02 pm »
Sk, awww, but you're our only Germany! (aren't you? >.> it's hard to keep track. .)
I thought someone back there was thinking of being Germany also? *shrug*

Here I am. =P :laughs:

No! We won't be Germany-less! I will not allow it! Of course, if worst comes to worst, I'll be Germany one of the days and we'll have to survive without France for 12 hours...xDD

iluvshinjimi: Oh my gosh, yes. I love Auricle's Italy cosplay soooso much. =DD Certainly you've heard of the time myself and one other person wanted to kidnap her? xD (There was food bargaining, and then the other person beat me with the promise of Germany. D= :laughs: )
<33

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #1499 on: May 22, 2009, 07:09:31 pm »
-drags piano out of ocean-

Seriously though, I'm glad you're doing Germany and France! And I'm sorry I forgot about you. >>
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man